Start by marking “Supernova (Renegades, #3)” as Want to Read:
Supernova (Renegades, #3)

Supernova

(Renegades #3)

All's fair in love and anarchy...

The epic conclusion to Marissa Meyer's thrilling Renegades Trilogy finds Nova and Adrian struggling to keep their secret identities concealed while the battle rages on between their alter egos, their allies, and their greatest fears come to life. Secrets, lies, and betrayals are revealed as anarchy once again threatens to reclaim Gatlon Cit
Expected publication: November 5th 2019 by Feiwel & Friends

To ask other readers questions about Supernova, please sign up.
Emmybear554 I was EXTREMELY excited when I saw this as well!!! My guess for the release date of the third book is November 5th 2019. Renegades was released…moreI was EXTREMELY excited when I saw this as well!!! My guess for the release date of the third book is November 5th 2019. Renegades was released November 7th 2017, and Archenemies is expected to be released on November 6th 2018. This is just a guess, but I thought it might help.(less)

booksneedcaffeinetoo
Nov 08, 2018 marked it as to-read
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
LOOK AT THAT COVER!!!!
LOVE IT!!!!!

Also. Did everyone read the excerpt on online?!? Because it is really good.

Can’t wait for November!

February 07, 2019
WE HAVE A TITLE!!!!!!!!

SUPERNOVA
and our MC is named NOVA
A GIF from the Disney Pixar movie The Incredibles which says Coincidence? I think not!

November 08, 2018:

Okay, brace yourself for THEORIES. (This contains spoilers for the first two books)

If we don't fucking get the big reveal with Captain Chromium and Dread Warden and Adrian and Nova and in one place I WILL FUCKING RIOT. I craveeee that drama. Like *surpri
Olivia Gratehouse
May 18, 2018 marked it as to-read
WE'RE GETTING

A TRILOGY

description
Angelica
May 08, 2019 marked it as to-read
First, can we like, acknowledge that Nova is looking like a whole badass in this cover tho. Like yasss queen. Do you. Be the badass I know you can be.

Second, SuperNOVA?

I'm nothing if not complately here for this badass, superpowered Nova.

Third, I have a theory!! Keep reading only if you want to hear it!

Ok, here we go!

I think Phobia was Adrian's creation. He drew him into being because he had all those drawings of a dark and shadowy figure that knew his fears. Also, maybe Nova's dad was more powe
Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin
I love this freaking cover sooo much!! I can’t wait to hold it!!

Mel 🖤🐶🐺🐾
emma
May 01, 2019 marked it as to-read
this book's title is Supernova.....the main character is a superhero......named Nova...........

i see what you did there, Meyer
beth ✨
Dec 25, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: releases-2019
We have a cover. I REPEAT, we have a cover. It is absolutely stunning and my favourite in the series. Nova is the QUEEN. 🤷🏻♀😍

////////////

hi hello

marissa meyer i will give anything to have an arc of this in my hands asap?? i will give my firstborn???
Hamad
May 06, 2019 marked it as to-read
The covers are gorgeous! Blue and Red is my thing <3333333

The series up to this far have been average however!
Rekha
Nov 21, 2018 marked it as unreleased-sequels
UPDATE: 14th Feb 2019 - oooooh it’s called supernova! I like it

*sigh*
Here we go again
The year long wait
Nikita
May 18, 2018 marked it as to-read
Updated May 18, 2018:
I'm so happy to hear about another book to be added to the series!
description
Elizabeth (Elzburg)
Aug 17, 2018 marked it as to-read
*UPDATE* We have a cover and it's everything I ever dreamed of!!
Supernova book cover

---

The first two books have such gorgeous artwork, so the cover reveal for this is one of the things I'm most excited for!! (besides the contents, ofc)

Renegades book cover Archenemies book cover
(click to view full image resolutions)

(view spoiler)
Safia Khan (safiabooknerd)
I can't breathe, the cover is absolutely STUNNING.

Honestly, forget everything I said before about me not living for the cover. I'm living and breathing for this cover (does that sound creepy? I don't know lol). How dare I doubt Marissa Meyer she never disappoints. That cover is GORGEOUS and has exceeded all of my expectations. I can't wait until November!

4/28/19:
Supernova?

SUPER FREAKING NOVA?! What the hell? I'm beyond disappointed in this title. It sounds cheesy. Also, why is Nova's name in the
Lara (Bookish_turtle)
I AM BEYOND EXCITED!!!!!!!!

And that title sounds so good!!

Oh man, I can't wait that long for it to come out!!!!!
Clara
Feb 12, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: out-in-2019
12/02/19
THIS TITLE IS EVERYTHING AND I NEED THE BOOK N O W BUT I ALSO DON'T WANT THIS SERIES TO END BUT GJOSIDJG
asbah
Feb 07, 2019 marked it as to-read
COVER REVEAL: OMG THIS IS PROBABLY MY FAVOURITE ONE FROM THE WHOLE TRILOGY. 😍😍 this book better be as good cuz my hopes are not.
•••
Um, hello? We have a TITLE AND a BLURB AND a RELEASE DATE!!?
The last book drove me to frustration, but I really gotta see how this ends...!!!
lenaloodle
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Archenemies isnt even out yet, but I'm ready. Please don't tear my soul apart Marissa Meyer, because I cannot handle my precious Nova and Adrian suffering. 😭 💕
Brianna:)
Edit: THERE IS A GORGEOUS COVER! Also an excerpt! Why do I have to wait so long😭
IT HAS A TITLE! I need my big reveals and Nova to tell Adrian about Nightmare and Honey Harper’s rants and all that.
Anaïs
May 09, 2019 marked it as cant-wait-to-read
Shelves: science-fiction
LOOK AT THAT COVER OMFG
Ariadne- bookbean13
--May 7--

OH MY GOSH THERE'S A COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a day late but I mean WHO THE HECK CARES? I saw the cover yesterday on Marissa Meyer's instagram but didn't go on here because I love procrastinating, don't we all? BUT ANYWAY.

THERE'S A COVER THERE'S A COVER THERE'S A COVER. AND IT'S SOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL.

Marissa Meyer said that she was hoping for Max's glass city on this cover and I thought that would be SO COOL but I mean this is sooooo amazing anyway so who cares???? I NEED THIS SO BADLY I CA
Fieke de Kiefte
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Drama is gonna happen.. And I can't wait!!
I have some theories 👀👀👀

One of them is..
Watch out, SPOILERS!

I think Phobia murdered Adrian's mom. Phobia's thing is scaring people and if I remember right, Adrian's mom - Lady Indomitable - was found with great fear on her face.. So maybe Phobia scared her so much that she couldn't fly anymore and fell to her death.
I don't know if it's plausible, but it could be? And the note could also be placed by Phobia as a statement, a note that the anarchists are s
EmilieeT
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just read archenemies, and Nova you screwed up big time I need the 3rd book now

Heck yes loving that cover
Darshana K.
Nov 07, 2018 marked it as to-read
I will wait for you dear book <333
Haley
February 7th
Supernova is such an innocent name for a book that'll probably tear my heart to shreds.

May 6th
The cover is so pretty, I can't. Nova looks so badass, and the Sentinel behind her!!
stella
Jun 18, 2018 added it
OOOOOOOOHHHHH I NEED THIS NOW
Morgan
May 11, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: most-anticipated
Let's take a moment and appreciate this cover. Because it's GORGEOUS!

The Renegade series has the best covers. undebatable.
Christina
Jan 23, 2019 marked it as to-read
OK, things I absolutely need from this book...

I need a big dramatic reveal, where everyones secret is thrown out into the open.

But before that, I need more cheesy scenes with Captain Chromium and the Dread Warden just being embarrassing parents, it's just too cute.

I need it to come out that Phobia actually killed Adrians mom...although I think he has a bigger role to play in the grand scheme of things.

I need to know fully whose side Novas parents were on, because I don't think they were Team Ana
Kay
May 06, 2019 marked it as to-read
6/29/19
I just read the sampler first 7 chapters and I NEED THE REST!!!!! (available for free if you pass her superfan quiz on her website yes I am a superfan lol)
I regret everything just when I'd forgotten about it and gone on with my life I'm thinking about it and dying to read the next one againnnnnnnn

---
5/6/19
OOOOHHHMYGOSHHHH THE COVER NOVA LOOKS LIKE SUCH A BADASSSSSS
j.chestnut
Feb 07, 2019 marked it as to-read
bro! brO! BRO! THERE IS A COVER! IT PROBABLY CAME OUT A LONG TIME AGO BUT.... IT'S BEAUTIFUL
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
i know its called supernova probably 'cause of an exploding star but the only thing I can think of is nova becoming a superhero or a renegade. riiiiiiiiight?
Lauren
Feb 09, 2019 marked it as i-need
Shelves: 2019, cover-love
Why are all the covers in this series so stunning? I love it!
Olivia & Lori (The Candid Cover)
Renegades is such an incredible fantasy series. Marissa Meyer really seems to write the most amazing sci-fi books. Also, the fact that this series focuses on the villains is my absolute favourite aspect.
Mariana Spalding Price
Feb 18, 2019 marked it as to-read
Is anyone else frustrated that the title is supernova. I mean I love Marissa Meyer and all but the title. Ugh. I wanted a duology and instead you give me SUPERNOVA!
« previous 1 3 next »
The Universe of M...: Supernova (Renegades, book 3) 49 84 Jul 03, 2019 08:55PM
Adrian's Moms murder 2 32 Feb 06, 2019 08:19AM

• The Midnight Lie
  • Untitled Standalone
  • Shatter City (Impostors, #2)
  • The Chosen Ones (The Chosen Ones, #1)
  • Untitled (Nikolai Duology, #2)
  • Untitled (The Witchlands, #5)
  • Skyhunter
  • Untitled
  • The Half King (Untitled, #1)
  • Defy the Fates (Constellation, #3)
  • The Nemesis (Diabolic, #3)
  • The Other Side of the Sky (Untitled, #1)
  • Untitled (Courting Darkness Duology, #2)
  • Untitled
  • The Never Tilting World (The Never Tilting World, #1)
  • Seven Devils (Seven Devils, #1)
  • Sword Catcher (Sword Catcher, #1)
I live in Tacoma, Washington, with my husband and beautiful twin daughters. Represented by Jill Grinberg. Learn more about me and my upcoming books at http://www.marissameyer.com.

Renegades (3 books)
  • Renegades (Renegades, #1)
  • Archenemies (Renegades, #2)