Start by marking “Miracle Of The Beast (A Winter Starr, #2)” as Want to Read:
Miracle Of The Beast (A Winter Starr, #2)

Miracle Of The Beast

(A Winter Starr #2)

Leaving Earth was no longer safe as a human woman…
Offered a trainee position in the Alliance, Hazel is on her way to Inea, the First Planet of the Alliance. She’s sad to miss the holiday season on Earth, and more than a bit concerned about the recent Krezlian attacks on spaceships leaving the solar system, but there’s no turning back now.

When her worst nightmare comes t
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 119 pages
Published November 12th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Miracle Of The Beast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Miracle Of The Beast

Start your review of Miracle Of The Beast (A Winter Starr, #2)
Kelly
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Guys. I have a THING for genetically modified soldiers who have been through some dark, dark places, but still have a heart of gold underneath all their muscles and snarling looks. The Ezak-X look like they're RIGHT up my alley. Yessssss.

So. Let's talk about Hazel and Zeriq. They get thrown together after an attack on their ship. They end up stranded on a mildly inhospitable planet and forced to share close quarters while waiting for rescue. The unfortunate thing is that they're unsure whether o
Amanda
Nov 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle, alien-smut, poc
Another cute and sweet Ezak-X/human love story, with a little peripheral holiday acknowledgment thrown in. Nothing terribly unique, but it is enjoyable to consume.
Lisa Bing
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well written story set in a unique environment

This was a great first read for me, both by the author and in the series. I didn't find myself lost at any point, so it's truly a stand a lone. This couple were a fun mix - he a warrior with a hard past that sees her as a fragile human and useless, and her, a gal looking to explore the galaxy through intergalactic employment. This made her more useful than he initially appreciated, despite his attraction to her. They had great chemistry and I enjoye
Rebecca Grove
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Helen is nervous about her space trip. She has left her old job on Earth behind and is traveling to an alien world to become an interstellar trainee. She is nervous about traveling since the news that enemy aliens have been trying to attack ships to capture human women to be sex slaves.The trip is supposed to be short but before their ship could make the space jump, it is fired upon. The aliens are attacking. Overcome by fear, the sight of a military uniform draws her like a magnet. She decides ...more
Linda
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
🚀Two heads and skill sets are indeed better than one!😱
November 13, 2018
Format: Kindle Edition
4 and a bit 🌟stars
I adore 💕romances in🚀 space and this one has some🔥 steam plus a bit of a Lost in Space vibe, with the alien warrior hero and human Alliance trainee heroine Hazel thrown into an unknown environment to cope and hope for rescue.

For a hardened warrior who never had a proper childhood or family emotional connection, this hero is a real prince among men (well, alien males), considerate, carin
Margaret
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hazel is headed to Inea as an Alliance trainee when the ship is attacked.
Taking a trainee position with the Alliance Hazel boards the spaceship E’lania headed for Inea for her training. Once on board and after stowing her luggage in her berth she heads to a cafe for a hot-chocolate drink and to read on her tablet. On his first leave from his position with the Alliance military Ezak-X Zeriq had no idea how he is going to spend his first ever vacation and heads off to find a drink and while sittin
Laura  C. Gargiulo
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The adventure begins as Hazel, an earth girl, is on a large space ship headed to a new job. Though an alien species known as the Krezlians has been threatening Earth, and apparently collecting human females, Hazel believes she'll be fine. As soon as their ship leaves Earth's atmosphere, she discovers how wrong she is. Enter Zeriq, an Ezak-X super soldier who just happens to be on board at the beginning of his first vacation. As the ship is compromised, the two of them board an escape vessel and ...more
Karen Nastasio
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beast

What a great read, I loved the story line and the characters. Hazel has boarded the spacecraft for her new job with the interstellar space alliance while waiting for everyone else to get on she makes her way to the cafe where she can watch the ship take off. Zeriq is a ezak-x alien that was saved by the alliance from the evil Krezlians race and now he helps by serving as a warrior in there army to protect earth and he enjoys his job and his speedster ship. Now he is forced to take a holida
Dee
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is standalone in the "Mate of the Beast" series. The story features a feisty female and a "man" called the Ezak-X. Zeriq is this book's representative and he comes across as quite the downer at the beginning. Hazel, meet Zeriq. Zeriq, Hazel. The Krezlians attack, which is how they roll. It's a similar story to prior books in the series, but why fix it if it's not broken? The writing is great, the story exciting and the characters personable, or is that "alien-able"? I don't care how yo ...more
Barbara
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
A well-written story that I was not putting down once I had started it a story I enjoyed reading from the first page. Humans are being taken by the Krezlian's and human Hazel is on her way to Inea, the First Planet of the Alliance when the spaceship she is on is boarded by them. She follows her fellow passenger an Ezak-X Zeriq as he is in a military uniform they escape in a ship that is not working right. These two at first are at odds after they crash. I had to know what would happen so it turn ...more
Mrs S
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is an enjoyable easy to read lightweight book. It can be read as either a stand-alone or as part of the ongoing series as the background is covered but there are no real references to the previous book until you get to the epilogue when the previous characters are wrapped together (not exactly a spoiler unless you did jot expect the HEA).

I enjoyed this book. It Is not a compulsive “cannot put down” but it was a book I wanted to read to the end and follow the unfolding story.

Definitely worth
Annette
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Zeriq may be considered to be a beast to most but he sets the bar very high when it comes to taking care of Hazel. Their smarts and survivor skills are stretched to the max on this alien adventure and their predicament stirs up the heat of their mutual attraction. Mutual love is a miracle, finding a man that puts his woman first is also a miracle. I enjoyed reading this very interesting alien romance with realistic issues. My heart went out to Zeriq, I think his past hardened him to accept a lon ...more
Teresa
Shelves: reviewed
A soldier for the Alliance, Zeriq is a big brawny loner. Hazel is an outgoing human on her way to adventure. They meet while escaping when the ship they are on is attacked by another race of aliens. Stranded on a frozen planet due to a malfunctioning escape vessel, they must work together to survive the harsh conditions.

Tho shorter than my usual books, I thoroughly enjoyed "Miracle of the Beast". What can I say, I have a soft spot for brawny Aliens. ;) Our author, Sonia Nova provided an absorbin
Philleys Peters
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet little sci-fi romance, one of those quick and easy reads I really enjoy reading. The story features another of the author's sexy Ezak-X alien warriors. Zeriq is an Alliance soldier who is stranded with a fellow passenger after they escaped from the starship cruiser attacked by enemy Krezlians. Surviving on a dangerous alien planet while awaiting any rescue attempts fuels the mutual attraction between Zeriq and Hazel and secures an unbreakable bond. Good story with a happy ever af ...more
Barbara Hanson
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hazel is off to Inea for training. She is already missing her family especially as it is Thanks Giving. Zeriq an Ezak-X is on vacation and decides to go to Inea as he has heard good things about it.
Unfortunately, their shuttle is attacked, and their escape pod is damaged and they crash land on a frozen planet. They have to work together to try and survive waiting for rescue.
This is another great story in this series which I have really loved reading. I really enjoyed the interaction between them
Caroline Doig
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 of A Winter Starr and I absolutely loved it, this is a fantastic sci-fi romance and it’s the story of Hazel and Zariq. Hazel leaves on a ship to go to Inea but the evil aliens the Krezlians take over the ship, Hazel and Zariq escape in a smaller ship and they crash land on another planet. Sorry guys if you want to know what happens next then your going to need to get this book. I loved this story and I loved the fantastic collaboration of these two authors, there isn’t one book of ...more
Brigitte
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This story is a really good sci fi romance. The story line is what is expected in such a story, and because it is rather short everything happens quite fast but still without it ruining the story. All in all it a nice story to read in an evening or perhaps in a bit shorter time. But as this is not the BLURB I am not writing here what happens in the story, that is for you to find out while reading it! But it is quite a good sci fi romance.

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily lea
Chelsea Ortiz-Gonzalez
*squeal
Awwwwww
I loved it!
Svi-fi romance really hits the spot for me.
Hazel and Zeriq's personalities and chemistry just took it over the top.
I thought is was perfect before, then I read the epilogue.
Actual perfection was acheived.
Now I have to find and read the other two books.
I would highly recommend.
Happy reading!
Rating 5 stars

Sharon
Overcoming diversity
This book is well written and an exciting read. There is a huge learning curve for the main male character Zeriq as he has to become accustomed to feelings he isn’t used to as well as earth customs. This is a story about a human and an alien, an Ezak-X, how they end up stranded together and have to overcome their differences so that they can survive. There is a very sweet HEA.
Tanya
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She is offered a job and she is worried about leaving earth as there has been many attacks on ships leaving earth. He is on leave and therefore unarmed when the ship is attacked. Now he has a human who wants him to protect her. They end up escaping before crash landing on a alien planet. Can they survive the cold? Can they keep their hands off each other? See what will happen

Kelly
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was ok
I could not finish this book - 62% was all I could take. Maybe it’s just me because a lot of others loved this book. I found no issues with the writing of the book, it flowed well enough. I just could not relate to Hazel. In fact, I found her to be selfish and immature. She had little tantrums. . . Ummm no - just no. I did however really like Zeriq. I thought he was tough on the outside but tender on the inside. Too bad Hazel wasn’t a better person. I just didn’t like her.
Michele
Oct 08, 2019 rated it liked it

The story had a good plot and was well written. It is part of a series but I havent read the other books and was not lost story wise. I liked the characters and believed them. I am looking into getting the other books in the series and maybe checking on other books by this auther. Over all most books are average but I wouldn't mind reading this one again so would rate it 3 1/2 stars.

Janet
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE THIS WORLD. This story is awesome. I love the way these stories turn out. To meet someone on a liner and then have to leave on an escape shuttle. Wow so much going on. It's a story well worth the price. I received a complimentary review copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving a honest review.
Tina
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Miracle of the beast

I just loved Zeriq and Hazel. They were a great couple. The world building was well constructed and I just loved how all the couple's were together for the holidays. I really love this series and I would recommend this book. I can't wait to read the next in this series.
Raina Collins
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
It only takes having your ship fired at and ending on an unknown world with on amazing and very hot alien male to bring two together. The story is a sweet romance with danger and some fruit that can cause some problems. A fast read with romance and some action fighting. And sci-fi romance reader will enjoy.
JML
Dec 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Short but sweet

I don't know what it says about me but I love 💘a tale about a Beast finding his mate and loving and living happily ever after. Big Z as I affectionately call him and Hazel' s story was a wonderful Christmas treat. It was a fabulous way to spend a cold winter evening. I look forward to reading .odd of SN's mated to the beast series!😍
Juanita E. Arp
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed reading this book 📚, about how Hazel and Zeriq battle to survive a crash, the chemistry between the characters is wonderful. I can't wait for more from this author. I received this book as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review.
Sherry Westendorf
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love those alien romances. Exciting, fun, suspenseful and so much more. No spoilers, read the blurb. To go somewhere and end up elsewhere. I really enjoyed reading this. It keeps your attention. I was given a review copy and voluntarily review it.
Scarolet Ellis
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Miracle of the Beast by Sonia Nova is a great story to read. I am so glad I read this story it is book number two in the series and I am so in love with the chaacters and the story line.

Littleduck
Holiday Romance

Wow, that was a really great read. Truly enjoyed this story from start to finish. There was plenty of action, adventure and steamy scenes to fill this holiday romance with a happily ever after that you will not be disappointed with.

• Trauhn (Rakui Warriors #1)
  • Ascend (Haven #1)
  • Broken Earth (Argurma Salvager, #1)
  • Touch Of Eon (Eon Warriors, #2)
  • Bonded To The Alien Centurion (Warriors of the Lathar, #7)
  • Shadow (Galaxy Gladiators #2)
  • Ruwen (Mated To The Alien, #1)
  • Alien Captain's Claimed Bride (Draconian Warriors, #2)
  • Alien Warrior's Captive Bride (Draconian Warriors, #1)
  • Tamed by a Beast ( Hearts of Stone #2)
  • Vrehx (Conquered World, #1)
  • Doom (Xian Warriors #1)
  • Edge of Eon (Eon Warriors, #1)
  • Anna and the Alien (Alien Abduction, #1)
  • Beth and the Barbarian (Alien Abduction, #2)
  • A Son for the Alien Warrior (Treasured by the Alien, #2)
  • Daughter of the Alien Warrior (Treasured by the Alien, #3)
  • The (Alien) Nanny for Christmas
Sonia Nova is an author of Science Fiction Romance. She loves to write about sexy, dominant alien men and the women who melt their hearts. When she is not writing, she can be found watching sci-fi movies, reading, and dreaming of her very own alien hunk!

Sign up for Sonia Nova’s Newsletter at:

A Winter Starr (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • The Alien's Winter Gift (A Winter Starr, #1)
  • Their Winter Miracle (A Winter Starr, #3)
  • Alien Warlord’s Miracle (A Winter Starr, #4)
  • The Alien Reindeer's Wild Ride (A Winter Starr, #5)
  • The Alien Reindeer’s Bounty (A Winter Starr, #6)
  • The Alien Reindeer's Joy (A Winter Starr, #7)
  • The Alien Reindeer's Redemption (A Winter Starr, #8)
  • The Alien Reindeer's Christmas Package (A Winter Starr, #9)
  • The Alien Reindeer's Escape (A Winter Starr, #10)
  • The Alien Reindeer's Winter Cabin (A Winter Starr, #11)