Start by marking “The Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook: The Best Healthy Recipes for Your Air Fryer” as Want to Read:
The Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook: The Best Healthy Recipes for Your Air Fryer

The Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook: The Best Healthy Recipes for Your Air Fryer

The must-have cookbook for any air fryer, with flavorful recipes that are healthy, convenient, and quick to prepare

#1 New York Times bestselling author Gina Homolka is beloved for her incredible recipes that transform your favorite, comforting foods into healthy, low-cal dishes with tons of flavor. Now, she brings her expertise to the game-changing air fryer appliance. Usi
Published May 7th 2019 by Clarkson Potter

To ask other readers questions about The Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook

Kendra
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It is book release day, and I received this gem in the mail today! Because I preordered, I was able to try out a couple of the recipes about a week ago. They were delicious, and I can’t wait to cook out of this book in the coming months.

The Cheesy Green Chile-Chicken Chimichangas were yummy. Using a low-carb tortilla saved me points. The chicken filling was flavorful, consisting of a mixture of orange and lime juice, garlic, cumin, and diced green chiles. The air fryer added crunch without the
Emily Goodman
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again Gina Homolka provides mom every where relief with wonderful Air Fryer foods that are as delicious as they are kid friendly! As a mom of two girls and a Weight Watcher member, it's hard to find that perfect mixture of diet and kid friendly meals. Gina has saved my life! The Skinnytaste Air Fryers Cookbook is just another wonderful addition to her cookbooks.

The Air Fryer takes every day favorites from appetizers to desserts and gives you a fast easy way to use your air fryer. Now, if y
Naomi
May 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recipe wise, the recipes are Gina's normal killer recipes that I can't wait to try each and every one of them. The drop from my normal 5 star ratings is as a result of one very irritating feature. At this time, I don't own an air fryer. I plan on grabbing one at some point, but don't have one right now. What I loved about Gina's other cookbook was that she had a little note on the recipe's page that gave oven directions. In this book, I literally have to go to an appendix in the back which is a ...more
Katherine
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks
Another Skinnytaste cookbook has been added to my go to collection of cookbooks. The recipes look amazing and I am eager to try all of them. I started flagging recipes I wanted to try immediately and ran to the store for missing ingredients. The Cheesy Green Chile-Chicken Chimichangas were delicious and I'm looking forward to trying the Cauliflower Rice Arancini and the Baked Stresel Apples soon. I love how all the recipes are made of wholesome foods and so flavorful while also being healthy.
Courtney McGrale
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Skinnytaste! Everything Gina Homolka creates is so great! Simple recipes, healthy ingredients, and big, delicious taste. This one focuses on the air fryer, which is a marvel kitchen appliance for creating crisp and crunchy textures in a short time, with minimal oil and calories. I’m a forever fan!
Melissa Goodall
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Full of delicious looking and easy recipes; I cannot wait to get started trying them out. My only criticism is that unlike the previous cookbooks in this series there were fewer photos of the completed recipes. The photos are important for the presentation of the recipe, and I think it felt a tad rushed or less important than past books.
Amaryca
Not as many recipes as I would have liked and they are all very labor intensive.
Jackie
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome new addition to The Skinnytaste Cookbooks.
Julie Bee
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good Recipes

Wish that there were more recipes, but was a decent variety of things to try. The air fryer is my new favorite way to cook!!
Helen Gutierrez
Jun 29, 2019
Leticia
Jun 18, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
Hi, I'm Gina Homolka, author, photographer and recipe developer of Skinnytaste.com which features delicious, healthy, low fat, family-friendly recipes several times per week and Skinny Bits, where I answer cooking questions, health tips, reviews and giveaways.

What originally began in 2008 as an idea to marry my two passions, great food and beautiful photography, Skinnytaste was born and has develo