Start by marking “Counting the Days: Billionaire Office Steamy Romance (Counting the Billions Book 1)” as Want to Read:

Counting the Days: Billionaire Office Steamy Romance

(Counting the Billions #1)

"He asked me what my favorite position was. I said CEO."

Abby James doesn't count on a man to keep her happy. She's content with who she is, her size and doesn't need to be some arm candy to make her feel pretty or smart. She is all of these things. Sort of.

Published November 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Counting the Days, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Counting the Days

Start your review of Counting the Days: Billionaire Office Steamy Romance (Counting the Billions Book 1)
Coco.V
Nov 24, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (11/24/2018)!

Blurb:
"He asked me what my favorite position was. I said CEO."

Burned by love more than once, she's not going down that road again. Her brother's married to her best friend and they have cute kids. She can be the crazy-awesome aunt instead of a
Diana Reeves
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not a standalone

Just when the story was taking a new turn...to be continued. Ugh. The story is a good one that pulls you in and has you pulling for romance to bloom. Just when the passion between Daniel and Abby is headed in the right direction, his motives are questioned. Abby has agreed to continue to be Daniels adviser, but not hung more. Daniel has finally found a woman who challenges him and he can see forever with Abby but now he’s going to have to lock his feelings away. Can they do it?
Christine Lalonde
Jun 15, 2019 rated it liked it
When I started this book, I did not realize it was book one of three. I would not have started it if I had. To be honest the story was good enough as a standalone but not exciting enough to keep going.

I bought the second one (over $5) which except for a few authors is not my norm and 10 pages in I am so regretting it. It is for lack of a better way to put it- second verse same as the first. This is the one of the few DNR in my library.
Andrea Mccormick
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Lexy does it yet again, while you may think this is just your typical billionaire story, it’s really not, Abby is hired as advisors to Daniel’s company. Sparks fly with the two, but Daniel’s always in the paper making him out to be a playboy, Abby isn’t sure she can handle that.
Misty Roule
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
The beginning...

When it looks like a disaster waiting to happen... maybe it is, or maybe it's not. Dating the boss/owner is filled with dangerous outcomes, but could this be different?
Happy reading : )
Jacqueline Dorsey
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Barbara Strickland
Dec 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Good read but cliffhanger

This was actually a good read but I don’t like being forced to read more because of a cliffhanger. I did get it for free but still I wasn’t expecting it to just end. Good flow and well written.
Jennifer Alvarez
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Daniel and Abby

You shouldn’t have interpersonal relationships with your boss. It never looks good, especially when they are ridiculous wealthy and oft found gracing the tabloids. This is an entertaining read with an abrupt ending.
Sandra Walker
Apr 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Exciting and hot

This was a good story as far as it went, but damn I am tired of having to buy another book to finish the story. Whatever happened to having a whole story in one book instead of 2 or more?
Victoria
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It is a great book to read
Geraldine N.
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Counting the Days: Billionaire Office Steamy Romance

This book is a must read. It is full of excitement and intrigue. I highly recommend. Can’t wait to read book #2.
Courtney
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, 2020
Well Done!

Can you say jaw dropping, drool inducing, cannot stop reading, one heck of a good time read? This book was everything I could have ever wanted it to be and more!!
Angela
Minenhle Khumalo
rated it it was ok
Jun 09, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Tempt Me (The Wolf Hotel #1)
  • Royal Catch (The Rourkes, #1)
  • Tempt Me (The Macintyre Brothers #1)
  • Control (Cherish, #1)
  • The Billionaire Offer (In Too Deep, #1)
  • Trying To Be Good
  • A Long, Cool Rain (The Delaneys of Cambria, #1)
  • His Many Demands: Book One
  • Marrying a Billionaire (A Fake Marriage #3)
  • Cheeky Royal (Royals Undercover, #1)
  • Secret Acquisitions (Bad Boy Capital, #1)
  • Burn For Me (Into The Fire, #1)
  • Wild Passion (Wilder Irish, #1)
  • Owned by the Hitman (Hitman #1)
  • Night Games
  • Mister Billionaire Boxed Set
  • Seducing the Billionaire's Wife
  • Texas Double Date (Port Serenity Series Book 4)
Lexy Timms is a mom, business woman, dreamer and writer. She finally decided to write her first romance novel and Saving Forever is her debut story.

Counting the Billions (3 books)
  • Counting On You: Billionaire Workplace Steamy Romance (Counting the Billions Book 2)
  • Counting the Kisses (Counting the Billions Series Book 3)