Start by marking “Riggs (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis #3)” as Want to Read:
Riggs (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis #3)

Riggs

(Satan's Fury MC: Memphis #3)

New York Times and USA Today Best Seller L. Wilder brings readers a new addition to the Satan's Fury Memphis series.

For me, it was always the same.
Get in. Get out.
No feelings. No expectations. No regrets.
I liked to keep things simple ... until her.

After just one night, Reece Winters had me wanting more, but I let my pride come between us and she walked away.

I convinc
Published November 11th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Riggs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Riggs

Tpagirl
Riggs was the third book in the Satan’s Fury MC Memphis series by L Wilder. It was a spin-off from the original Satan’s Fury MC series.

Jackson “Riggs” Reed was the tech guru for the MC. He was smart, talented and could hack into anything. He was also known for being a player. He never went longer than a night or two with a woman. It inferred he didn’t want to but we learned quickly it was because he always compared each one to the one he let get away and they never measured up.

Reece Winters was
L. Wilder
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Riggs is now live on Amazon! Be sure to check it out. :)
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Nov 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
description
I am never disappointed when I pick up a book by L. Wilder. Riggs is the newest example of why that continues to be true.

This second chance MC romance had great characters. Some I was revisiting from past books, and some that have me excited to learn more about them when they hopefully get their own book. The two main characters have history that has a big impact on their present and chemistry that is instant and scorching.

The last 20% of this book had me on the edge. The build up was intense. T
Tina
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love this series. I always knew Riggs' book would be a good one. There was a couple things that bothered me with this book. The biggest one was that I wished there had been more of a connection with Riggs and Tate. I just didn't feel anything there. But as usual this author gave us another outstanding read! Oh, and this cover....mega yummy!!!
Natasha Mahadeo
L.Wilder always gives us the most amazing MC stories. I haven't read a single book of hers that didn't Capture my attention.

Riggs is our adorable computer Nerd and his Girl Reece is a Journalist. These two have history. They have been into each other since the day they met. Misunderstanding and miscommunication played a big part in them not being together for two years.
Doesn't mean they could forget each other. Their chemistry and pull is of the charts.

There is some awesome twists and nail bit
Jos
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 SWOONY Stars

Oh my, where the hell do I get a Riggs:) Ahhhhhh, I absolutely adored the shit out of Reece and Riggs and Tate, hell, was the icing on the cake!

As much as I floved this story, I had wished we had more time with Riggs and Reece and tate as a "family" unit. There was a lot of action that for me took away "their" time together but the time we had was awesome!

This story was a great afternoon read, light on angst and the drama came in the way of club business and not gonna lie, I was a
Emily
Riggs found the woman for him but he let her go, the timing was not where it needed to be and he has regretted it since. Seeing Reece Winters again though he sees his opportunity to get a second chance.

Reece has a secret, well a couple but she doesn't know one is tied directly to Satan's Fury MC. When she sees Riggs again she know she needs to talk to him but the chemistry between is igniting. Secrets revealed will both feel the same way about one another or walk away?

I liked this one but it wa
Barbara
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Well I totally thought the worst had happened at the end there, I was convinced actually & had a tear ... Wow !! Riggs & Resse yup they belong .. Many a time i just wanted to grab Riggs & say ...stop man & listen to her.. Cute how Alex & Resse are related... & finally her dad came around.. Excellent Book All Round .. Happy that an explanation will be had in the next book !! Murphy .... Excellent Reading People.
 Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews
5 Star Kindle Unlimited Read

L Wilder has did it again! She turned the hard as nails bada** biker into a real alpha male with a heart full of love. I love the 'Fury MC World of Chapter's' Wilder had built and I can't wait to read not only Murphy's story next but the entire world when it completed. Fingers crossed for another amazing spin-off....
Bookbytch5 janet Gray
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Riggs and Reece story from start to finish, They meet in bar have a One-Night Stand then go there separate ways and after a couple of years the cross each other paths again. Plus Riggs finds out a Reece big secret. A must read, another awesome story L
Cali Gals
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Riggs and Reece are so nummy. This is a twisty-turney story of emotions. I love how it ties into Shadow and Blaze’s story. OMG there are plenty of unexpected happenings along the way as Riggs and Reece get there second chance at love. Plan for some sexy and sweet surprises. Sigh. I feel we will be hearing more from Satan’s Fury MC -Memphis Chapter (wink wink). Happy Reading!
Kim  Brewing
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
FREAKING LOVED IT!!

This book has everything you could possibly want in a MC romance and more. I was ready to throw my kindle, but thank goodness for epilogues! I have enjoyed this whole series but I think this one is my favorite. Riggs and Reece are a great couple
Teresa Lara
Loved Jackson and Reeces amazing 2nd chance ♡So ready for Murphys story
Jessica Robbins
Nov 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: blog-tour, own-kindle

I am so getting into these MC romances and this one was great! We met most of the club in the first two books though if you have not read those then there is still enough background for it to make sense. They meet and we get insta attraction and a hot weekend before we flash forward two years later. Life throws them together again though neither forgot the other during the gap and ooo we do the fireworks
Joelle
Book Review for Riggs Satan's Fury MC - Memphis Chapter Book 3 by L. Wilder

Title: Riggs
Series: Satan's Fury MC - Memphis Chapter Book 3
Author: L. Wilder
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: November 13, 2018 Reviewed by Angels With Attitude Book Reviews Arc copy provided for honest review 5 stars from us

I was never one of those guys who bought into all that love at first sight bullsh*t.
I was all about getting in. Getting out.
No feelings. No expectations.
No complications … until her.

After ju
JoAnna G
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Riggs is book three in this series and you will absolutely fall in love with him. I missed out on the previous book and I am going to go back and read them. I may even read Riggs again. I stayed up all night reading him. I had started it but the family doesn't the know the meaning of mom is reading so SHHH. So once the house was settled for the night I dove in. Boy oh boy I was not ready for this. It went places I had no idea it would go. Just when I thought I had everything thought out and cove ...more
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review by: Jennifer
(4 stars)

This is a series and as such should be read in order as there are situations and of course returning characters that are from the previous books. I say this with most series, and it's always true, this will flow so much better. So seeing as it has been a few months since I read book two, Shadow and Alex's story, I had forgotten a lot of the details and for some of this book I was trying to figure out what had happened and how it correlated to what was happening in thi
Samantha Ortegon
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I finished Riggs by L. Wilder a few days ago, I was so taken in by this story that I had mentally talked my feelings down thinking that I was pouring my emotions in a review. I realized today that I didn't but when I think of this story all my feelings of desire, heartbreak and fear are all still lingering. I LOVE SATAN'S FURY and every single sexy alpha MC member.

L. Wilder does not disappoint with Riggs and Reece's story, I was on the verge of having a nervous breakdown. My heart had already b
Barbara
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Fantastic MC Read. I have loved all the Satan Fury, Memphis chapter books to date but the author blew me away with Riggs story. The storyline if full of suspense, aghast, heartbreak, tears and romance. Oh and lets not forget brotherhood and MC action.

Riggs is the clubs tech guy. He’s a whiz with computers and learned hacking skills at a young age. Something the club has put to use lately trying to avert a war the the Mexican Cartel. Shortly after Riggs joined the Satan’s Fury, he mee
Julie
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved Reece and Riggs.
Riggs is a guy who doesn’t believe in all that love nonsense, steamy fun nights, and no ties, or repeats are for him. But his hot weekend with Reece Winters two years ago is something he has never been able to forget, and walking away is something he’s always regretted. He should reconnect with her, but always has some else that needs doing first.
Reece has had the same feeling, Riggs is constantly invading her mind and she needs to speak to him, but can’t find courage.
Two
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Riggs met Reese one night at a bar, they had a connection, spent the weekend together, then parted ways. He didn't use her number right away, and finally when he did, it didn't quite pan out the way he wanted, so he put it out of his head, and concentrated on things that were going on with his MC. A couple years later, they came face to face again, and he started realizing that she was the one who got away. However, Reese didn't quite feel the same, as there were some secrets that he didn't know ...more
Corrie
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great hit to the Satan's Fury MC!

Riddled with questions, keeping you on your seat from beginning to end...literally...L. Wilder did a great job with Riggs.

I found him to be unique. Not your typical biker. You don't read about him making his way through every woman in town. He is smart and focused and readers will love this breath of fresh air in the MC. Most attractive about him is his devotion to Reece, which for me is odd. I love the emotional challenge of jerks and you just don't find
Serena Worker
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Riggs couldn’t believe that he saw Reece after so long, but he couldn’t go after her with the danger that the club was having and the club came first.
Going to a meeting at the diner, Reece quickly cancels after seeing Jackson, he shattered her dreams, broke her heart. Reece knew she had to see Jackson again but with the chance to make something about her article on the cartel he would have to wait.
With what going on with the club and Reece’s investigation their paths cross, both realising they n
Angela
4.5 Stars of AWESOME!

I really like how enjoyable L Wilders book are and how much I am able to empathize with the characters. And RIGGS is another book that I have thoroughly enjoyed. Her writing style pulls me right into the story and engages all of my reader like buttons. Too me that makes this a great story and even better series.

The characters were really awesome in this book. Riggs and Reece both wormed their ways into my readers heart during this book. Riggs character is both surprising ten
Spunky N Sassy
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Awesome book with a heartfelt storyline. Riggs loves his club and will do anything for his brothers and that’s how Reece got away. He thought he did what was best but when he sees her again, everything changes. The secrets might tear them apart but Riggs is determined to keep her this time. With the threats to his club bringing immediate danger, he has to keep her safe and bring peace to the club. You don’t want to miss this book.
CYNDY
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
*****5 Second Chance Stars*****
Riggs and Reese one night of lust turns their world upside down and it will never be the same for them again. After an amazing night they both realize walking away is what they should have never done. I love how this story play over time for them. Years later when Reese moves to the town where it all started for them things are not that easy. Riggs never thought he would lay eyes on the one who got away but when he does it’s like time has never passed. Misunderstan
Susan Trewick
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the series, it could be read as a standalone but I recommend you read the previous books as past events have an impact on this story.

This is Riggs and Reece story, a second chance at first love and it was wonderful! They have an instant connection and spend an amazing weekend together, life gets in the way and before you know it a few years have past. Reece’s job as a reporter puts her and her son in danger with a cartel, reconnecting with Riggs causes problems for his
Deborah Willborn
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a page turner!! If you have followed from the beginning you know the MC. Well this is Riggs story, the great computer tech guy who has been cut at the knees and has fallen in love at first sight. When he set eyes on Reece that night in the bar and took her home for the weekend there was never a doubt he would spend the rest of his life with her. But the weekend ended and lost contact with her for over two years, not without trying to look just cane up empty every time. Reece was so determin ...more
Brandy Roberts
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love love loooove Riggs was such a good story it is one of many books that I've read by L. Wilder and it wont be the last to go in my kindle . This is book three in the satans fury MC Memphis chapter series and can be read as a standalone . Ever since Riggs was introduced I couldn't wait to get my hands on his story and meet that lady that was going to steal his heart . Really liked Reece she did frustrate me in the first couple of chapters but she grew on me .
copy provided for honest review
Kim Richards
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bloody Brilliant

I loved, loved, loved this book so much I didn't want to end.
From the very first word to the last word written i was pulled into the story, all the time watching it play out in my head.
Twists, turns and surprises await you within the pages of this book, oh boy what surprises they are, some you will see coming and others you won't, but they make the book the enjoyable story that it is.
The emotions that the characters feel, I felt each and everyone one of them, yer I cried, I laugh

• Hard Road (The Untouchables MC, #4)
  • Loner (Nomad, #4)
  • His Lady (Wounded Souls, #4)
  • Dragon Claimed (Dark Kings #14.5)
  • Cut Wide Open (Bleeding Scars MC, #1)
  • Doc Marshall: Skulls The Early Years (Skulls MC Romance Book 1)
  • Wolf Tales 12 Exposed
  • Personal Challenges (Personal #4)
  • Collared by the Badman (Russian Bratva #11)
  • Rogue (Phoenix Rising #1)
  • Unhinged (Iron Bulls MC #5)
  • Jigsaw (Hell's Handlers MC, #3)
  • Deathstalkers MC Box Set Books 1-3
  • Their Virgin PA (A Virgins Standalone)
  • Christmas Wish (Insurgents MC #12)
  • 10 Commandments: A Reverse Harem Romance
  • Unforeseen Riot (Riot MC, #1)
  • Smiley (Grim Sinners MC Originals, #1)
I am a lover of romance novels (especially MC romance), summer breaks, and unexpected quiet moments when I can write without interruptions.

Satan's Fury MC: Memphis (4 books)
  • Blaze (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis, #1)
  • Shadow (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis, #2)
  • Murphy (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis, #4)