Start by marking “Flame of the Phoenix: Circus of Shifters (The Phoenix's Ashes, #4)” as Want to Read:
Flame of the Phoenix: Circus of Shifters (The Phoenix's Ashes, #4)

Flame of the Phoenix: Circus of Shifters

(The Phoenix's Ashes #4)

We are scattered to the wind. And nothing that will come of this is good.

The only thing I knew was that we all needed to stay together, so of course that is the first thing that explodes.

My powerful dragons are in danger, and I need to save them, if only this guy would get out of the way.

The supposed cave troll is everywhere, and I can’t shake him or the kid that fol
Published February 1st 2019 by Imdalind Press

To ask other readers questions about Flame of the Phoenix, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flame of the Phoenix

Start your review of Flame of the Phoenix: Circus of Shifters (The Phoenix's Ashes, #4)
JW Dillingham
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was ok
I would have given this book 4 stars, as the characters and plot are very well done and the story is quite fun and attention getting. I liked the 1st and 2nd book better as there are a lot of subplots in this book, one for just about every main character. Although I still did enjoy it.

However, the book badly needs a proofreader and/or editor as there are many grammar errors, tense of verbs poorly done (too many "was" that should have been "were" and such), as well as extra words, missing words (
Brittany Smith
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Flame of the Phoenix picks up perfectly where Flight of the King leaves off. Ellie,Jarron and Kieran are all fling on their own adventures and Zoe and Drake are left behind. The characters continue to surprise and cease to be boring the whole way through the book.

Now at one point I did feel like I was thrown down the rabbit hole-there is A LOT going on and wrapping my head around it was a task to start. But one thing I was happy about was that Ellie took a stand for herself and started to accept
Emily Pennington
Mar 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
This set covers Elliot and her dragons gathered together for your enjoyment. She is a phoenix and the books chronicle her finding her mates. Elliot is heavy on the “snark” so hopefully you enjoy that if you are in the right frame of mind when reading. I only hope this set gets a total editing session. Too many wrong words, wrong punctuation, and other glaring mistakes take away from our reading pleasure and, in some cases, make it difficult to decipher what the author is trying to say. (I was re ...more
Anuschka
Apr 30, 2019 rated it liked it
So we start of where book 3 is ending. They are split up and each have to face their own problems. Drake and Zoe are together and might start a revolution. Jerron and Ellie are together and have to face a previous lover of Ellie. Killian is off in a different direction.

It felt like everything was happening at the same time. It was a bit chaotic to be jumping from one person to another. Ellie seems a bit better this book, she is growing into the heroine she needs to be. She doesn't run away from
Tiffany Parsons
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loooooove!

A bit steamier than Rebecca`s previous book series, but nothing too detailed or too much for me. Id say ok for high school or older. The twists and turns this book takes, you just don`t see it coming. Elliot has become confident and able and i really like it. Its nice to see a strong female lead defending herself. New chatacters are totally unpredictable and throwing a wrenchnin everythig. im really loving the way the points of view are written, and im never at a loss for understanding
Jo-ann
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
New surprises and more enemies....

Ellie saves Killian and Jarron from being executed, and transports to an unknown cave which happens to have an obsessive fallen angel and a child. Now Ellie is trying save both her a and Jarron while learning more about herself. Killian is fighting his own monster. Zoe receives the power of light. Now the family are back together only to need to rescue Callay, will the succeed?

Each book gets more adventurous, steamy, mysterious and more suspenseful.

Jo-Ann Doyle
Andrea Cloyd
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book picks up right where the previous book left off – with everyone separated and all dealing with their own issues. The events that each character had to go thru in this book was nothing I could have imagined – it was nice to see events happen that you didn’t see coming when you were reading the series. It is hard to not say much because there is so much that could be spoiled – BUT will say if you have enjoyed any of the other books this one will not let you down and you will love it!!
Lisa MK
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was ok
Overall, I like this series. This book, however, has some issues. SEVEN (yes, seven) perspectives in one book is entirely too many and it makes the story extremely hard to follow. I enjoy multiple POV books but we went about four too many in this one. I understand that everyone is split up and we are trying to follow them all but there has to be a way to pare this down.
Roxanne
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun read...

... even if some of the parts were frustratingly hazy. There is a valid reason for the haziness but not saying more because SPOILERS! It has the same vibe and uniqueness the rest of the series has, so if you enjoyed the previous books you will enjoy this one.
Roxanne
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My favorite Phoenix yet!

At the end of Flight of the King all the characters were left in questionable and differing situations of peril. Flame of the Phoenix picks up where they were left off and I couldn't have even guessed where each of those adventures ended up, probably why the author has extend the series by a book so far, lol. I can't say more or I'd spoil it, but wow!
Linda
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lots is going on while their separated and going through their own obstacles but they know they need to get back together.
Elliot found something she didn't remember and she's kicking ass.
A great book and series. 4.8 ⭐
Laurie Hopkins
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting

It's all coming together for me now, but is Ellie going to remember everything she needs to in time? If she doesn't she could lose everything again, and it seems like a lot more is at stake!
Jackie
Feb 02, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I was so looking forward to this...and it was like being trapped in the “upside down”. It felt completely disconnected from the other books. I don’t even know why I kept reading, except that I was so hopeful it was going to get better. Spoiler alert: It doesn’t.
Hannah Palmer
May 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Out of all this series, this was my least favourite book. There isn’t anything I can pinpoint as wrong with it, but I got bored. I wasn’t sure whether I as going to carry on, but I wanted to finish the story.
Ashley Aurand
Oh my!!!!!

This book is amazing. This series is a must read. Dragons, a Phoenix and fairies! And so much more. You won't be able to put this down and you won't want to!!!!
Antoinette Lewis
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
This series is too long and drawn out.
Lisa Stritzel
Feb 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kept me on edge of my seat as I turned each page of the book.
Elizabeth Bledsoe
Apr 30, 2020
Jess
May 19, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Nightworld Academy: Term Five (Nightworld Academy #5)
  • Ruthless as Hell (The Demon Academy #2)
  • Savage As Hell (The Demon Academy #3)
  • Zodiac Academy: The Awakening (Supernatural Bullies and Beasts, #1)
  • Fortune Academy Underworld: Book Four
  • Corviticus University (Corviticus University, #1)
  • Nightworld Academy: Term Two (Nightworld Academy #2)
  • Declaration: Year 3 (Fallen Fae Academy, #3)
  • Interruption War: Year 3 (Fallen Fae Academy, #4)
  • Initiation: Year 1 (Fallen Fae Academy, #1)
  • Nightworld Academy: Term Three (Nightworld Academy #3)
  • Shadowborn Academy: Year Two (Dark Fae Academy #2)
  • Nightworld Academy: Term Four (Nightworld Academy #4)
  • Nightworld Academy: Term One (Nightworld Academy #1)
  • Wicked Wings (Seraphim Academy #1)
  • A Name Like Karma (The Secret Gods #1)
  • Lost Time Academy: Box Set 1-3 (Lost Time Academy, #1-3)
  • Revelations (Corviticus University, #2)
Rebecca Ethington has been telling stories since she was small. First, with writing crude scripts, and then on stage with years of theatrical performances. The Imdalind Series is her first stint into the world of literary writing. Rebecca is a mother to two, and wife to her best friend of 14 years. She was born and raised in the mountains of Salt Lake City, and hasn’t found the desire to leave yet ...more

The Phoenix's Ashes (5 books)
  • Rise of The Witch (Phoenix's Ashes #1)
  • Fall of the Dragon (Phoenix's Ashes #2)
  • Flight of the King (Phoenix's Ashes #3)
  • Death of the Demon: Circus of Shifters (The Phoenix's Ashes, #5)