Start by marking “Only Human” as Want to Read:
Only Human

Only Human

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Only Human is the third book in the Unspoken Agreement Poetry Series. Through mental health, love and inspiration, know that you are Only Human
Published November 13th 2018 by KDp

To ask other readers questions about Only Human, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Only Human

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Megan
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was so graciously given this as an e-arc by @bibliobeautybooks on IG in exchange for an honest review that I am beyond honoured to give.

Only Human is the third instalment of an emotive and mesmerising collection of poetry, all depicting the journey that Chelsea Girard has been on in her young life. I became hooked on her words, her story, when I read Unspoken Agreement. I related to her words, her expression of self, immediately and instantly wanted more and more from her, more emotion, more
Jéssica
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews, favorites
I have been very excited about this book since Chelsea Girard started to give us glimpses of the book. From the dreamy and touchy cover, to all the poems in the book... this was an amazing poetry book, that although it marks the end of the poetry series, it give us (the readers) an emotional journey, bringing us connection and energy.

“Be the unlikely hero of your own story.” Is one quote that was powerful, hopeful, empowering, and true. And that's just one verse in this book full of poems and se
Visha jain
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Only human in the third installment in the unspoken agreement trilogy. These three poetry collection focuses on how the author perceives mental illness and her experience with it. I have also read the second book in this trilogy, 'sincerely, me' which was really heart wrenching and this one was just more better.
The first time I read Chelsea's poetry, I knew it would be something that would go deep in my heart but this third installment just blew me away.
Just how the poetess had portrayed menta
Re • livrhee
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2018
I was so dang lucky to receive an eARC of ’Only Human’ By Chelsea Girard aka @bibliobeautybooks on IG in exchange for an honest review.

Laugh.
Laugh because your heart needs to let in
the sunshine in once in a while.

Let me tell you what a ride this book was. I had read her previous books of poems ‘Sincerely Me’ and it gave me tears. Like full on I had to lay down and just hug a pillow. SO PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT!!

But your voice still vibrates through my
ears and calls out to the bad thoughts,
tell