Start by marking “Corruption (Blood Trails, #4)” as Want to Read:
Corruption (Blood Trails, #4)

Corruption

(Blood Trails #4)

An exorcism went horribly, horribly wrong.

Did the ritual fail?

Or was it sabotaged...

Shade is a witch, not an exorcist. But when two priests are killed during an exorcism, the surviving witness begs Shade to find out who--or what--is responsible.

And what good is a private investigator who's afraid of the tough cases?

Danger mounts as Shade plunges into a world of hedonism to
ebook
Published January 15th 2019 by Skeleton Key Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Corruption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Corruption

Alexandra
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again the story sucked me in, whirled me around, kept me on my toes, entranced, thrilled and entertained me from beginning to end. So many twists and turns I didn't see coming! So fascinating people, such an interesting plot. I am Roman catholic and so sometimes struggle when authors insert Jesus in fantasy settings but here it was done quite nicely and even though the main characters don't believe, it was very believable. The struggle, the doubts, the priests and church, it was all very re ...more
Shell S.
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Blood Trails series is only getting stronger with each book! If you ever wished the Dresden Files had more pixies, or the Discworld series had more witches applying their 'headology' to the world's woes, come hither.

Shade is a little tougher and wiser for the trials she's overcome (and unnerving enemies--and compromises--she's made). But she's still the lovable and sensible multiple-Ph.D.-holding village witch (with a sketchy past) turned private investigator. And she's still out in the hars
chantal forget
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
L'agent Andy Bradford du FBI est un peu trop présent pour mon goût mais les choses vont changer dans le prochain tome... Il entraine Mother Renard dans des situations très difficiles. Leur relation la tire vers le bas, elle se fait des ennemis plus vite avec lui dans son entourage.
Flint est présent mais très discret dans ce tome. On risque de le voir plus souvent dans le prochain tome.
La panthère et Majesty sont aussi présents et j'était très heureuse de les revoir. Liam, le loup-garou, a brillé
Donna
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series

Really enjoyed this story. The investigation starts off right away. Andy is working the case with Shade. The investigation becomes entwined with consequences from the last book. Peasblossom and Shade's relationship is great. This mystery involves an exorcism gone wrong. You learn more about the Vanguard. Majesty and the mysterious cat sidhe are back. Flint is back as well and not happy with Shade's choices. The next book should be interesting with the dynamics between these two. Not
JadeShea
Corruption begins when Shade is requested to help out with a Demon issue, but she has no idea what she is truly walking into. This brings in a whole lot of twists and turns, and ends up with Shade getting the short end of the stick, and her doing her best to help Andy.

This book was really really good, I loved Shade, and I'm very anxious for the next book. The only downside is there doesn't seem to be a love interest, and I really hate Shade's "master" I hope that gets fixed really quickly.
Niki
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy wow

I’m reeling from this story. It was intricate, unique, unexpected, and so freakin plausible. I love how everything made sense; the arguments from the priests and the acolytes, the kelpies revenge tactics, the loops thrown by the demon and bounty hunter. The story was dirty and gritty and raw and really hard to read at times... because it was so damn good. I feel like I’ll need to reread it again in a few days to catch all the stuff I missed the first time. Just. Wow.
Elizabeth Wheeler
Incredible

This is an extremely good series. I adore all the characters, both protagonists and antagonists. The storylines are exceptionally good. The author has created a wonderful literary world. I HIGHLY recommend this book and this series.
Ilona Hermet
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

A true gem! I could not put it down even for a minute and it was because it gripped me with it's suspence and perfect intrigue. Jennifer, you are good at spinning a good tale!
Jamie
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic

I love this series and look forward to more of it.
Thank you for writing this great series Jennifer Blackstream
Pat Wittman
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What is next....

This series is amazing. I cannot wait to see what things this witch and her crew will get into next. Whatever it is I am sure it will be crazy.
Kat
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm going to keep this short and sweet. If you've made it this far into the series, you won't be disappointed. I can't wait for book 5!!
Waverly
A satisfying mystery plot twists its way through Corruption, with a show down that I enjoyed. Yet I'm feeling a little luke warm about the hero. Shade will do anything to protect Andy, a human FBI agent she finds attractive, who is using Shade to help solve cases; it's book for, and we don't have signs that the attraction or concern are reciprocated. In an urban fantasy series, heck any series, I'd expect camaraderie among the small cadre of recurring characters whether it's friendship, bonding ...more
Lisa
Jan 23, 2019
Brittany
Jan 20, 2019
HB
rated it did not like it
Jan 31, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
USA Today bestselling author Jennifer Blackstream is…odd. Putting aside the fact that she writes her own author bio in third person, she also sleeps with a stuffed My Little Pony that her grandmother bought her as a joke for her 23rd birthday, and she enjoys listening to Fraggle Rock soundtracks whether or not her children are in the car.

Jennifer understands that it is customary for authors to tal

Blood Trails (4 books)
  • Deadline (Blood Trails, #1)
  • Monster (Blood Trails Book 2)
  • Taken (Blood Trails, #3)