Start by marking “Sean (More Than Friends #1)” as Want to Read:
Sean (More Than Friends #1)

Sean

(More Than Friends #1)

I have everything they said I would need. A degree, a job, an amazing group of friends—but there’s one thing missing...

To him we’re nothing more than friends—good friends. To me he’s the one man who makes my heart beat faster. It doesn’t matter that his affections are elsewhere, I continue to love him from a distance dreaming of a happily ever after.

Then...my world is turn
Published November 27th 2018 by Limitless Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Sean, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sean

Paula
Nov 28, 2018 added it
This was a buddy read with my GR friend Jane, but I ended up DNF'g at 10-15% for three reasons:

1) Hero & heroine have known each other for six years and heroine has been in love with him for all that time but he never made any move on her. If it takes someone that long to notice someone or make a move, then they are not worth it! Move on lady....
2) Hero has a girlfriend for a good portion of this story. Someone whom he is always with (flirting, cuddling, kissing, having dinner with her paren
Rejane
Nov 29, 2018 marked it as no-way-jose
So romantic.. NOT
HOW COME is this a love story?? Anyone can explain? If both mcs died in the end then it would save this story.

Let’s add this review here. https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
because it clarifies some romantic things. 🤣🤣🤣
Jane
Nov 29, 2018 rated it did not like it
REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS!

This was a buddy-read with my pal Paula who was smart enough to DNF very early into this book , but for some reason I needed to see it through. Go figure....

So this is a story about a couple who are in a tight knit group of friends and they are "besties" (I saw no evidence of this since they barely talked). They are in their mid twenties (Sean, Hero is 26 & Averly's age unknown but assuming in the range of 23-26) & occupations unknown. In one chapter, Ave states
Lydia H
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
OHMYGOSH. I just read this in one sitting!!

THE FEELS!!! Holy cow. This book was not what I was expecting. It was so much MORE.

Fiona Keane NAILED it with all the emotions. Wow. I got teary more times than I care to admit and that last 10% had my heart POUNDING.

Besides that and the fact that Sean is completely SWOON-WORTHY, I really don’t want to say much about the story or it’s ending because it’s something you really need to EXPERIENCE.

You might need wine...

FIVE STARS AND A 2018 TOP FAVE!!
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This is more than a five star story to me. It was me when I was younger and I loved my best friend. We never got the chance to be more because he was killed by a drunk driver. So when I was reading this story I couldn't help but cry like a crazy loon because I was seeing my life unfold in front of me.

Avery she has it all but the one thing she wants and that is Sean. Yes she was dating someone else but her heart belonged to him and him alone. Then when they get a chance to see where things could
Nancy Metsch
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WHAT AN AMAZING BOOK!!!!
I loved Sean right from the start he made me weak in the knees. As always Fiona did a fantastic job
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
What made me give this book 4 stars are the characters. Sean and Avery are great characters that make you fall in love with them and want to know that they are going to get their HEA. The one thing I didn’t like about this book is I felt the story could have gone a little deeper. There were quite a few bad things that happened and we don’t know why. Suddenly we’d jump a few weeks or months in the book and that bad event was over and in the past just like that. I wish it went a little more into t ...more
Sometime
Nov 28, 2018 marked it as nope-not-for-me
Friends to more romance but the H has a girlfriend for a large portion of the book. The h just sits and pines for him. I hate that kind of angst. Nope.
Ga Books LoverX
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was heart wrenching and sweet. It was a good read, but I think if you are more so for serious and gut wrenching romance books, you would enjoy it even more! I usually like a bit more of a lighthearted books, but I still thoroughly enjoyed it!

The story is about Avery and her love for her best friend, Sean over a really long period of time. Some crazy twists went down and the story really gets interesting with these and seeing how the characters deal with it- which was excellent by the w
Kari Hansen
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Avery has the education, the career, a great group of friends but what she doesn’t have is the one man she has always wanted. Instead they are part of the same group of friends and although they may flirt it goes no further.

Sean is sexy yet sweet, a loyal friend and flirts like a master. When life as he knows it changes he and Avery realize their true feelings for one another as she is the one he leans on and she wants to be by his side for anything and everything he might need.

This is an emoti
J.S. Badham
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So, what can I say about this book? Because it was truly brilliantly crafted. From start to finish. And do you know what? I feel a little ashamed to have forgotten that 'Sean' was the first story I had come across when I first found Fiona Keane on Wattpad. It all came flooding back. The reasons why I adore her writing so much and why her stories are hidden treasures.

If you're thinking of picking up this book, then do so! It's worth the read. And while you're at it, go check out some of her othe
Nicky Shanks
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
READ. THIS. BOOK.

Sean is such an amazing rollercoaster. I literally laughed and cried. Fiona has hit this one out of the park. The book did seem a little short, maybe the chapters were long....I didn't pay attention to that. I absolutely LOVED Jesse, he needs his own pre-Ella story! ***Alert*** This book does have triggers in it...I won't spoil it but just know that going in. I don't usually review books but seriously.....this one is a must read.
Jaime Reynolds
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Simply beautiful

Sean and Avery’s story was absolutely beautiful and well written. The story was so emotional I was frustrated, laughing, crying and finding myself with such a hangover. One that will stick with me for a long time. Well written and so worth reading.
Cadrex
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It is wow!!!! Love everything about it
Jennifer Oloughlin
Nov 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
My heart was in my throat for Avery and Sean. The whole dang time I was hoping for their happy ending.

I read an arc
Daisy Ramirez
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was an emotional roller coaster for me. It is the first book I read by Fiona Keane and let me tell you I’ll be reading more of her.

You don’t only fall in love with Sean and Avery but also for the rest of the gang. The group of friends is not just a friendship it’s a family that is willing to do anything and everything for each other.

Avery the sweet girl that is secretly in love with her best friend. Then Sean, the handsome guy that everyone falls for. Sean reveals a secret to Avery a
Jessica Calla
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
THIS BOOK… what a read! I devoured this novel in one sitting, ignoring real life and escaping to the Pacific Northwest with this couple for the day. Not by choice, but because I couldn’t put SEAN down.

SEAN (More than Friends #1) is the start of a new series by the wonderful Fiona Keane (author of the award-winning NOWHERE GIRL) for the new adult and adult contemporary romance audiences. The story is told through our female MC, Avery, who just received her master’s degree. She has a tight-knit gr
Jamie Chomyc
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! I read this book in one sitting and I didn't put it down once!! It was one hell of an emotional hour!!
Sean is book#1 in Fiona Keane's new series More than Friends and this one centers on Sean and Avery!! Both of them are part of a very tight group of friends which are more like family then friends!!
I am not leaving any spoilers because I believe you all need to read this book!!
As I said it is one hell of an emotional rollercoaster I was laughing, crying, swearing yes I dropped a few f-bo
Coco.V
Mar 22, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/22/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:

Then...my world is turned upside down. Even if we manage to find each other through this storm, it will b
Tasha Talks Books Blog
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy Crap!!!!

This book was everything. It's been a minute since I could give a 5 star and trust I would give more stars if I could. This book totally took over me and I couldnt move until I read every single word. The love. The passion. The test of right and wrong. The fear. The pain. The heat break and the feeling of inadequacy. Wow.

Let me just say, I was prepared to go to said author that I have never read or spoken to before I give her a piece of my mind. This books gave me the migraine hang
HeartBreaker
Nov 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star
I'm just a little bit confused with this book.
Like I'm not sure what I'm thinking about it.
I liked Avery and I could connect with her.She is great person and I really liked her.
Actually I liked every character in this book.

But the romance between Sean and Avery a little bit strained to me.
There was chemistry and love and I could feel it,but something just wasn't right to me.

But I liked the book in general.It is nice and it was nicely written.
No spoilers you just need to read it and experience it
Deborah Kimberley
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well I wasn’t expecting that!!!

Wow!! Talk about a turn that you weren’t expecting. I had to finish the book in one sitting. I needed to know how it finished, and when you thought it was all sorted another turn hit you, leaving you thinking WTF and I had to go back and check I hadn’t missed anything as it came from nowhere.
Definitely worth a read, but I’d still like to know how it carried on for this couple. I’m strange like that.
LianaReads blog
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: love-it, arc
I’ve finished this book yesterday but didn’t know how I felt or what to say about it so i can make it justice.
What i liked: Avery is a woman that put her career and education first and she achieved everything in this field. The only thing she is missing is the personal one where she only wants one man that belongs to someone else and tries to get over him and goes out with another great man but she knows it’s not the same and her feelings would never be the same if it was Sean.
I did not understo
Joyce Martinez
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this story.

Sean and Avery have a special bond and love. Their roller coaster love story made my heart break and sing at the same time. Fiona had me one moment smiling then the next saying no this can’t be happening. This was my first book by this author and will not be my last.
Susanne Scott
Dec 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book packed a punch!

It was chocked full of deep raw emotions and had me on the edge of my seat more than once. Sean’s unwavering love for Avery was beautiful.
The friendship amongst the friends was beautifully written and I loved Jesse and Sean’s bromance

This was my first book by Fiona Keane and it won’t be the last. My housework was totally neglected today as I read this book.

Elizabeth
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I cried my eyes out!

I can’t remember ever crying over a book. This one had me going!

I love the relationships and friendships in this story.

SPOILER
___________
Also, the main character gets the hottie!
Becky Gates
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Fiona Keane has created a story that will make you annoyed, excited, happy, sad, discusted laugh and cry. It tugs on your heartstrings and won't let you put the book down. This was such an engaging story.
Lauren Dodson
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is simply amazing. I don't think i can properly express how amazing this book is. Sean and Avery are two best friends that have loved each other from afar for so long. Then it happens their chance, but beneath their golden chance lies tragedy. Follow along on their path of friendship, tragedy, and love. Fall in love with Sean and his love for Avery. Avery's fierceness for Sean. It is simply a beautifully written book.
Nikkita
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All the feels!

Wow, just wow! This is one phenomenal read, that will give you all the feels! This story may have just slid into first place of top reads this year for me! Fiona's writing is amazingly done, the characters so real, and lovable. Absolutely loved everything about this beautiful story.
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm truly a Fiona Keane fan, as I love her work, but with Sean, I was truly conflicted with how I felt to be honest. I'm going to try to describe my feelings without giving too much information away, so not sure how it will all sound. Now see, there's Avery, she's been in love with Sean for some time, but won't actually let him know, so she watches him go out with other women all the time. All of their friends know about it, but I think Sean is oblivious to it all. Or maybe he's not, and I'll te ...more

Goodreads is hiring!

If you like books and love to build cool products, we may be looking for you.
Learn more »

More Than Friends (2 books)
  • Noah (More Than Friends #2)