Start by marking “Out of the Mouth of Babes” as Want to Read:
Out of the Mouth of Babes

Out of the Mouth of Babes

Gina won’t have anything to do with that guy who played with her heart the night of her sister's wedding—he’s a heartbreaker—no matter how much her niece and nephews adore him now. The two come from different worlds--Gina’s a workaholic career woman; he’s the irresponsible flirt. Whenever they meet, there are fireworks--and not the good kind.

That is, until her sister wins
Published October 30th 2018 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about Out of the Mouth of Babes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Out of the Mouth of Babes

Lisa  (Bookworm Lisa)
***4.5 stars****

Gina and Ash...sigh. If there was ever a couple that you wanted to succeed, it would be them. The cuteness factor of this book is amazing. From the opening page, there is comedy, attraction, workplace drama, cute kids, embarrassment, and romance. This was a book that was hard to put down!

I couldn't help but root for the couple from their first awkward meeting. They both had toxic people in their lives that I was a little afraid that things were not going to work out. Gina is a ca
Katie W
This book is on the longer side but DO NOT let that keep you from reading it! I was fully immersed from the very first chapter. I felt every emotion through every single page and loved every minute that I spent in these pages. I think I lived this story too, as a fly on the wall, of course.

Before I say anything else, I have to say that the first meeting between Gina and Ash had me cringing, laughing, and completely swooning. The flirtatious banter was captivating. And then life brings all that t
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
This book has a lot of humor and funny moments in it- mostly involving young children as Gina and Ashley become co-babysitters for their niece and nephews. It seems that everything that can go wrong, does go wrong at some point or another which makes everything seem all the more crazy.

I liked Gina and Ash. They were fun, relatable characters and I enjoyed their interactions and banter, especially in the beginning with the "first meet". I wish there would have been more of those kind of moments.
Tamera Westhoff
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a Great Book

I’ve been exhausted all week trying to read this book and I loved every minute! Gina and Ash are fabulous at banter! I loved the whole family, and strongly disliked work (except Danica, I love her). I loved the advertising talk and the sweet kids, and there was plenty of kissing! It was a great clean book with only one swear word.
Susan K
Romance, clean; mild Christian faith elements
What a read! Just finished this and can't wait to write this review. Clever, witty, roller-coaster ride of a read, all while dealing with some heavy topics. A story about work, family, about future, and beautiful chemistry and attraction. This is by far the best of Stephanie Fower's books that I have read. She gets people, she knows the attraction, the drama, the workplace manipulations, and family guilt and hurts, along with the joys, the wonder, and
Vivian
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Enjoyed the story, overall, but it did feel a little redundant/drawn out. Gina is likeable but frustratingly naive, and that may be why the story felt unnecessarily long. She should have been wise to Bennett's manipulation a lot sooner. And Levi was odd. He just seemed to go along with whatever happened & that didn't seem plausible.

So, I still found it entertaining, but for those of you who are frustrated by waffling heroines or plot credibility issues, you might find it more irrit
Terry Deighton
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a fun read, and the challenges the characters face is believable. The time jump near the beginning seemed odd at first, but that first scene had to play out in real time for the rest to be authentic. We all go through the actions sometimes without stopping to think if our past decisions are still valid. Gina is forced to look at her life in a new light, and she learns a lot about herself and what she really wants. This is a great look at family, balance, and trust. It's well worth the ti ...more
Pascale
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really good book. Characters are fully developed, even the minor characters. It’s a long book but it absolutely kept my attention. I like to read books in one sitting but this one was too long for me to do that. It kept me coming back though until I was able to read it completely. Definitely worth the read. I would read more by this author. Clean romance. No swearing.
Jen Morris
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Romantic Comedy Done Right

Squeaky clean and fun! I have enjoyed other books by Fowers, but this might be my favorite. It was hard to put down.
Emily F
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute

This was a cute story with funny characters. The children were adorable, hilarious, and stole the show, in my opinion. This was pretty sweet and clean, I'd rate it PG/PG-13 for kissing.
Marzee
Mikelle
Jan 29, 2019
Kathy
Jan 22, 2019
Stephanie Fowers loves bringing stories to life, and depending on her latest madcap ideas will do it through written word, song, and/ or film. She absolutely adores Bollywood and bonnet movies; i.e., BBC (which she supposes includes non-bonnet movies Sherlock and Dr. Who). Presently, she lives in Salt Lake where she's living the life of the starving artist. Stephanie plans to bring more of her nov ...more