Start by marking “Every Sparrow Was Made to Fly (Inspiring Voices) (Volume 1)” as Want to Read:
Every Sparrow Was Made to Fly (Inspiring Voices) (Volume 1)

Every Sparrow Was Made to Fly (Inspiring Voices) (Volume 1)

Published October 25th 2018 by Yay Learner LLC

To ask other readers questions about Every Sparrow Was Made to Fly (Inspiring Voices), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Every Sparrow Was Made to Fly (Inspiring Voices)

Start your review of Every Sparrow Was Made to Fly (Inspiring Voices) (Volume 1)
Kim
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was recently given an opportunity to review a book for Multicultural Children’s Book Day. More information on this special day is found below, including sponsor information and the mission of MCBD.

First, though, is the book I was gifted by the author, Lin Thomas. Her book, Every Sparrow was Made to Fly is the story of Sammy, a young Indian girl content with her life in her home city of Goa. She and her brother spend vacations at her uncle’s home on the beach, and it is her favorite spot in the
Angie Quantrell
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: chapter-books
Terry
BTSYA / Teen Reader (13): Every Sparrow Was Made to Fly is a mystery and story of self discovery, but it also incorporates themes of friendship, culture, and personal challenge. Sammy shows determination, looking past the life changes of her American journey and never giving up on reaching her goals.
JT
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very nicely written inspirational book that children and adults can enjoy. Great message that can ne relevant for anyone trying to accomplish something. Definitely a must-read.
Terry
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
What a wonderful, charming, uplifting story!!! I so enjoyed this gem and can’t wait to share with my friends!
Sharon
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really good children’s book. So easy to follow along and such a good story!
Sarah White
Jan 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Full review is on my blog as part of Multicultural Children's Book Day: http://www.ourdailycraft.com/2019/01/...

(I was given a copy to review.)

While I don't love the "magical" element in this story, it is a nice tale about believing in yourself, being brave and understanding that exactly no one has it all together.
Lin Rajan
Jun 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Gail
Feb 02, 2021
Walmart.com 1 1 Jun 27, 2020 07:55AM

• The Unstoppable Wasp (2017) #1
  • Girls Who Code: Learn to Code and Change the World
  • Magic to Brew (Moonstruck #1)
  • Frankie Pickle and the Closet of Doom (Frankie Pickle, #1)
  • Space Battle Lunchtime Vol. 2: A Recipe for Disaster
  • Another Castle #1
  • Bible Word Search
  • Princeless, Vol. 1: Save Yourself
  • Lunch Lady and the Cyborg Substitute (Lunch Lady, #1)
  • Queen of the World! (Babymouse, #1)
  • Super Sons #1
  • My Life as a Ninja (My Life, #6)
  • Phoebe and Her Unicorn (Phoebe and Her Unicorn, #1)
  • Patsy Walker, A.K.A. Hellcat! #1
  • Beach Battle Blowout
  • It Wasn't Me
  • Borreguita and the Coyote: A Tale from Ayutla, Mexico
  • Cuckoo/Cucu: A Mexican Folktale/Un cuento folklorico mexicano

News & Interviews

“Find your wings and follow your dreams...because you were made to fly.” 1 likes