Start by marking “Bond (Forbidden Desires, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bond (Forbidden Desires, #2)

Bond

(Forbidden Desires #2)

Adorably naive and shockingly brilliant Harrison Lessardi only needs two things in life: his pet iguana, Steve, and his undying love of science. That is until he witnesses his best friend lay eggs, and a third must-have strolls into his apartment—the sardonic and mischievous Everard Drake.

Everard Drake, celebrated doctor of the tremendously wealthy Drake family, has one
Published November 11th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Bond, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bond

Start your review of Bond (Forbidden Desires, #2)
Shin Mon Thway
Reread: 6th August 2019

This was my favorite book when I read it and it’s still my favorite in the series when I did a reread by listening. Michael Ferraiuolo added a whole new depth to my favorite Dragon Mpreg book. Just spectacular! 😍

Original review: Edited version

I loved Nate and Alistair’s love story but I knew that I’d fall head over heels in love with Harry’s story. 😁 I mean the inquisitive, innocent and quirky Harry and his pet iguana Steve! And a snarky, impatient but s/>Original
Lyn
Audio – 5 +++ Star! Masterful performance by Michael Ferraiuolo!!
Story – 4.5 omega-beta stars!! Round up for Harry

Harry gets all the stars!! OMG! Talk about a genius who is beyond adorable and clueless. He'll drive you crazy, but at the same time, he’s irresistibly loveable! He's side kick, Steve, gets the love too.

This story was fluff at it’s best!!

To my Bestie, Lorraine, your deal breaker threat is null and void! I agree, BEST EVER!!! :-*
Lorraine Lesar
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Eggfantastic!

All you need to know is....
1. I gave 5* to book 1. This is better.
2. Everard and Harry have already headed up my 2019 Favourite Couples List.
3. Everard’s endearments and quick wit were total winners for me.
4. Harry! O.M.G. Harry!!!!
5. No rotten eggs in Harry’s nest, or even scrambled eggs for brains (but Everard could be pretty hardboiled at times), I just wanted to egg them both on.
5* I’ve Bonded stars from me
Len Evans Jr
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Generally as I read a series I am always hopeful that each book improves as you go along. Often it's more of a bumpy ride, yet at times you get lucky. This is one of those times. I gave "Clutch" book one of this series 5 stars cuz it deserved it. This one gets 5 stars as well, but the authors have outdone themselves and created perfection! I had HUGE hopes for book two simply because one of its two main characters is Harry, who we met and I fell in love with not just because the authors did such ...more
Eugenia
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Audiobook August 2019: 5 Stars for the narration!!! 4.5 Stars for the story!! And all the stars for #TeamSteve !!! I LOVED IT WAY MORE LISTENING TO THIS! Beware, lamb chop, this WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH OUT LOUD!!! I also love that we have an MC on the grey-ace spectrum (Harry)!!

Original review: Jan 2019–

I love this series!!

This dragon-shifter egg-preg romance parallels the story in book 1. Here we get to see Harry and Ev's story and it's delightful. And it's funny as hell!!
I
Rachel Emily
HARRY! <3 <3 <3 Harry is actually a cinnamon roll, no question about it. And I love him, will fight for him, and want to give him a big hug!

I’ve loved Ev and Harry since they were first introduced, so getting their full story has been just perfect. Harry is obsessed with all things dragon - after all, his studies are in reptiles. He’s full of questions and is very scientific in his approach to things. He’s delighted when he finds out that Everard is kidnapping him, and then
Susan
Aug 28, 2019 rated it liked it
While I like certain aspects of this series, there is one thing that prevents me from really liking it, and that’s that I hate the dragon world/rules.

I hate how these dragons think having millions is being poor, and how they have to be billionaires to be able to have a mate and children. And I get that this has been the dragon council’s way of thinking for centuries, but I never felt as if the rest of the characters disagreed with them.

I noticed several times that Everard told peopl
Cadiva
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG Everard's food related pet names for Harry are the best thing ever

I loved book one but this one was even better, this is six stars on my chart.

Harry is such a singularly beautiful character, he's innocent and adorable and frighteningly intelligent and scientifically minded.

Ev was the perfect mate for him and seeing him slowly be fascinated and drawn under Harry's spell was brilliant.

I'm also loving where this world building is going and eggs and whelps are the cutest things ever.
MishyJo
Sep 11, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. The first half grated on me but the second half I enjoyed.
⚣Michaelle⚣
That extra star is all for Harry. I loved him. And Steve. OMG Steve. Adorable. Also, for Science.
DarienMoya
Harry for President of the Draconian race!!

I’m really in love with this series, the story and narration are perfect and I am goo on the floor over Dragon babies 😭😭😭. Also second book is hilarious and I lived for what food Everard would call Harry because it seems he’s an encyclopedia of foodie endearments (my heart).
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is really a fun series and I am doing my damnedest to not take it seriously.

But Everard does not make it easy. He was hard to like in Clutch and I had a hard time shaking that feeling. He is much better in this one but he still bugs me and I can’t exactly figure out what it is.

Everyone seems to love Harry and yeah, I can totally see why. He just didn’t knock my socks off. He was really cute and he made me smile but he just seemed so freaking naïve to everything and I won
Joyfully Jay
Nov 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jay
A Joyfully Jay review.

Bond is the second book in the Forbidden Desires series, following the really enjoyable Clutch. This book actually overlaps the timeline of that story almost completely, beginning when Nate lays his eggs and continuing until shortly after he gives birth. Some of the same events are touched upon, only from Harry or Everard’s POV, like when Harry witnesses Perry’s eggs hatch, but there is a lot of new story here as well. So I definitely think you will benefit from
Bookreader87(Amanda)
Tenderloin, pork chop, crumpet...

How this author came up with so many different food endearments was entertaining. I was waiting for each new one thinking she was going to run out...she didn't lol
I really liked this one better than the previous. Harry is really sweet, quite naive and so endearing. Everard was a nice surprise. He was kind of a jerk in book 1 but his relationship with Harry really changed him, well at least to Harry. Let's not forget Steve and his awesome t-shirts.
Tracy
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
5 ☆s I loved this book so much. I Had a huge smile on my face the whole time I was reading it. I fell in love with Ev a bit more everytime he used a new ridiculously adorable nickname for sweet, clueless Harry. Looking forward to Geoffreys book! X
Fatimama
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fave-mm
This book was so cute and funny! Harry and Everard were brilliant together! I’m heavily invested in this world already and I can’t wait to read the next book!
Waleska 'Wally'
ANOTHER UPDATE Audiobook is brilliant . Audio credit well spent . July 30, 2019

UPDATE ...OMG 😍😍😍 BOND audiobook is LIVE!! July 29, 2019

Hysterical funny

I honest to God , giggled reading this sweet and funny story about magical lizards AKA 🐉 dragons and their search for their mates. Bond , Book 2 of Forbidden Desires Series it's the story of Harry and Ev.

Perfect escapism read.
Nazanin
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well this was fun! I liked Harry and Ev's quirky relationship a lot better than Nate and Alister's. Also, Ev's endearment terms for Harry definitely gave me the munchies. LOL
Zuzu
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku, lgbtq
These books are so cute and I’m really enjoying this series.
Miriam
5 stars audio!
5 OMG been a long time since I enjoyed a mmr book this much stars story!!!
Debra

This book was so much fun and I demand that Harry appear in every book in this series! He is possibly the sweetest, smartest yet most naïve, man I've read, but his willingness and joy at the thought of being eaten by a dragon for SCIENCE!? His stream of consciousness questioning of the world he stumbles into? He got me every time he opened his mouth. Everard's ridiculous yet hysterical series of pet names for Harry and his initial annoyance contrasted with the reverence with which
Mimi
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it

First and foremost this book was funny as hell, 6% in and I was laughing my was off. Harrison is such an innocent delight he really makes the book. And Everand's pets name for Harrison was ingenious.These two ladies put just the right mix of humor, sex and storyline to keep the pages turning. I am so ready for book 3 Mate Ian and Geoffrey. Let's see how the Drake clan deals with that love affair.
Tammy
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: amazing-books
Harry was funny and cute as hell for a geek!! I loved how Ev always thought of Steve, Harry's beloved lizard! 🦎 😍
Daphne
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Harry might be my favorite character ever. What a fabulous, quirky book.
Lisazj1
❤❤❤❤❤ All the hearts for Ev, Harry & Darwin!!

Sweet and completely adorable is not usually my speed but I am eating these books up like they are dessert. LOVED IT!!
Viz
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was soooo looking forward for this! Finally!!
First few chapter were hilarious! Could not stop laughing!! (will definitely read those chapter again)
But the first time they 'fool around' ugh that was such a cliche. After that the story turned out to bit average.
Nevertheless the book is as good as previous. Love both the MCs and the twist in the tale. More of the dragon world is revealed.
Definitely looking forward for knowing more about the world that Piper has created!
Lily
Harry is the Hero of Betas!!!! And Herpetology! And Steve the iguana is his very well dressed side-kick.

I already loved quirky Harry from the first book and thought he made a good match for snarky Everard. I was delighted to see them get their own book and was hoping for some weird cliche thing where Harry was secretly an Omega so things could get sexy. But as I read on I found that I didn't mind he was a Beta. Everard was attracted to Harry despite his Beta status and so was I.

This
~nikki the recovering book addict
4 fun stars!!

I love Harry! He’s so...naive and is such a breath of fresh air. He’s such a lovely and fun character. Everard on the other hand was a bit of a snob and sarcastic in the way he kept calling Harry ever changing and food-inspired pet names.

I didn’t like the first book of this series. But I loved this!! A big part of it was both the characters. But the rest of it was the storyline. It was interesting how Harry and Everard’s relationship evolved and grew. I still have some
Daesy
**grm**

Harry at 27, was still so precious and naive, and I wanted to hug him all the time.

{“Is it true?” “Is what true, dumpling?” “Do dragons like to eat virgins?” Everard raked his gaze up and down the beta, from his rumpled hair to the tips of his feet, encased in scuffed Converse. “Only,” Everard said, “if the virgin is very lucky.”}

Everard was a little sh* and his sarcasm and sass, were one of the best things of the book.

{“Just because y
Serra ᵔ·͈༝·͈ᵔ
I would give this 4 stars just for Harry, but alas! He was endearing, adorable and earnest— such a lovely character!

I wasn’t sure how much I’d like Everard since he got on my nerves last book, but he was more likeable here. His constant foodie endearments were fun for sure! I did find the way he approached Harry a bit deceptive at first, but he picked up his act after they got together.

I liked the abo “science” in this one, it was interesting and I liked the challenging of the preco
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Not my book 3 19 Dec 09, 2018 10:20AM

• Alpha Heat (Heat of Love #2)
  • The Forbidden Alpha (Shifters of Cartwell, #2)
  • Beta's Surrender (Irresistible Omegas, #3)
  • His Surrogate Omega (Omega Quadrant #1)
  • Damage Control
  • Curses, Foiled Again
  • Boy Next Door (Hot Off the Ice, #4)
  • Creature (Bureau, #3)
  • Teacher Wanted (Rent-a-Dom #3)
  • Monster (Vertex, #1)
  • Love at Long Last (Trillium Creek, #2)
  • The Onyx Dragon's Accidental Mate (The Jeweled King's Curse #4)
  • All's Fair in Mate Bonds and Publishing (Confessions of a Werewolf Editor #1)
  • Heaven & Hell Roman Company
  • The Beast Without (Arcadia Trust, #1)
  • The Alpha's Kiss (Lost Omegas, #6)
  • Worlds Apart
Piper Scott debuted as a trio of authors looking to write together for fun. Their collaboration led to three novella-length books (Love Me, Save Me, and Keep Me,) before life sent them in different directions, leaving just one author with an omegaverse plot bunny that wouldn’t leave her alone. Obey was born several months later… but the plot bunny never left—it multiplied.

Left to her o

Forbidden Desires (3 books)
  • Clutch (Forbidden Desires #1)
  • Mate (Forbidden Desires #3)