Start by marking “For the Love of Fire and Ice (Heads N’ Tails, #2)” as Want to Read:
For the Love of Fire and Ice (Heads N’ Tails, #2)

For the Love of Fire and Ice

(Heads N' Tails #2)

What would you do for love?

Tony and Bryan, a bonded pair, have everything they could possibly want, except a woman to share it with. Owning a lavish multi-level club doesn’t make it any easier. Finding a woman that catches both their attentions has proven to be harder than they expected.

Annette wants to find the type of happiness her best friend has. Braelynn marrying
Published November 16th 2018 by MTW Press

To ask other readers questions about For the Love of Fire and Ice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For the Love of Fire and Ice

Start your review of For the Love of Fire and Ice (Heads N’ Tails, #2)
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
Never doubt the power that Gerri seems to wield!

Tony and Bryan are a bonded pair of dragons. While they are okay being with each other, they know they aren't completed without their female third. Owning their own club that caters to just about every shifter and kink out there, women aren't hard for these two dragons to come by. However, finding the one that they can both stand and imagine competing them seems to be harder than they believed. Finally giving in to ask Gerri for help is their last
Desert Lumens
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A new take on menage for me

I enjoyed this book although this book pushed comfort levels for me lol. I don’t usually read books where the guys engage with other guys... but at least it was tastefully done (truly, no pun intended there) but the chemistry between Annette, Bryan and Tony was very palpable. They just meshed so well together that the sexual things didn’t matter to much and that is because Roxanne wrote the book so well. I’m glad we got to see even more of the club and there’s still so
Lovely
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow

This was my first time reading this type of book in the Paranormal sets. All I can say is WOW!
I really felt the sweetness and the tenderness between the two male characters rolling off the pages. It is something that is new to me and I really actually enjoyed feeling the sweetness and an actual love between these two roll out from the pages. As the characters get built on more and more I came to feel the love between the three of them and the story just heightened for me at that point. This
Rene' Hurt
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let me tell you Fire and Ice was hot! Two dragon men ,Tony and Bryan ,are looking for their mate and they contact a dating service for shifters. They are get a date with Annette an human woman. See her best friend is married to a shifter too. And everything seems to be going great until one’s ex comes back , you’ll have to read to see which one. Now that was something to read. Do you think they will make it ? Annette is one tough cookie. Man Brayan and Tony are wonderful. It was a great book . I ...more
Florence
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Annette couldn't help but think of the what ifs after she saw her how happy her friend was being mated to a shifter .. Gerri is a master but she knows what's best even if it is 2 sexy as hell dragons that are a total opposites but a bonded pair looking for their mate.. But things are never easy in the shifter world especially when Ex tries to destroy their happy threesome.. This boom was sexy and exciting read it from cover to cover couldn't put it down..
Tabi Ann
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Exciting

Who doesn't want the love of two hot dragons? This seemed like this was going to be to be cut and dried until you throw in chaos. This story gives you a chance to learn about each of the characters and gives you a little laugh here and there. Couldn't have put together 3 more perfect people, Gerri does it again.

Until Next Time. .. Tabi
Donna
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
m/f/m
Be careful what you ask for. Tired of guys being selfish and all about themselves Annette asks Gerri to find her a shifter or two that won’t bore her. Ask and you will receive in this fun escape. I really liked Annette. She is comfortable in her own skin and deserves all the happiness she can get. This author just keeps getting better.
Dawn Carey
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
For the Love of Fire and Ice: PDA (HEADS N' TAILS Series book 2)

Fantastic job of storytelling that will keep you entertained and coming back for more!!! You don't want to miss out on any of this series, it is super hot and sensual!!!! Scorching Hot storytelling that will draw you into the story and makes you see what happens when two dragons find their mate.
Deborah Countryman
Aug 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Love of Fire and Ice

Annette has seen her best friend fine her soul mate! Gerri has met up with Annette at Braelyn and Ronan wedding. Gerri get's to work for another perfect match. Annette is set up with Tony and Bryan ice and fire dragons and also bonded mates! Here is a happy ever after story!
Angie Arnold
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story

Thought this was just going to be another great love story from the PDA world but when the adventure started I had to hold on to my seat. Great characters and an awesome story.
june
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely enjoyed this Book. Loved the characters, would love to see, a continuance of this book. I would love to see more about Tony, Bryan, Annette. Please continue for next book with these same characters.
Red Risa
Nov 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not bad, but not gr8

Some of the usual tropes apply, how they meet (tho a bit of a flyby by Gerri) how to tell her...or was it her doing the telling..?! A bit of Nova Aurora slips in here and there.
Romance warning: it gets a little more down and dirty than usually seen in PDA.
Nikki Bao
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tony and Bryan are together but know that they need another. They need a female to finish their triad. Annette needs more than she's used to. After her friend marries a shifter, she contacts Gerri to help her. Meeting the guys is the start of a wonderful new life.
Suszet Roberts
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Annette certainly got more than she wished for, two tummy hunks and add a crazy ex into the mix. This is a wild ride, so easy to read and follow but the road to happy ever after is not an easy one
Jeanne Kotsios
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

I loved this rad Annette strong and knowing what she wanted and how just stay on by Tony and Bryan Mara definitely hated crazy land an awesome read
Claire
Nov 14, 2020 added it
DNF - very basic writing style I couldn’t get into.
Jane Elizabeth
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
KU Edition reader

Well, I guess Geri is still on a roll, I need her in my life! Mostly fun story, other than the bat-poop crazy ex! She really needs to chill...lol (pun intended!)
Rachel Larson
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good story

I love the story so much the adventure was good and the romance was sexy totally worth it. Cant wait to read the next book
Sandy
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love PDA

Love how someone can look at a person and match them I with someone else or someone's else and get it so right.
susan aitkens
Jun 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Story

Once again l have not been disappointed in a story by this author and can't wait to read more from her
Kim Kurtz
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great read

This was a good story. Loved the fire and ice dragons and the feisty Annette. Mara got her just desserts.
Janeen Simpkins
Nov 27, 2018
Georgeanna Wahl
Apr 28, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• A Purrfect Trifecta (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • Hot Wings (Paranormal Dating Agency; Aurora Champions, #2)
  • Purrfectly Mated (Paranormal Dating Agency / Maverick Pride, #1)
  • The Way to a Bear's Heart (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • Triple Talons (Paranormal Dating Agency; Aurora Champions, #3)
  • Visible Panther Line (Paranormal Dating Agency, #27)
  • Hot Piece of Ash (Paranormal Dating Agency #28)
  • Their Wild Sea (Wintervale Packs, #3)
  • Bring to Bear (Paranormal Dating Agency, #24)
  • Wolf A Bye Baby (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • Their Perfect Storm (Wintervale Packs #2)
  • Shaw (Alpha Geek, #6)
  • Purrfectly Kissed (Paranormal Dating Agency / Maverick Pride, #2)
  • Midnight Star (Paranormal Dating Agency / Aurora Champions, #4)
  • Beasts Of Both Worlds (Paranormal Dating Agency, #22)
  • Purrfectly Trapped (Paranormal Dating Agency / Maverick Pride, #3)
  • Their Rising Sun (Wintervale Packs #1)
  • Claiming Her Dragons (Paranormal Dating Agency)

Heads N' Tails (5 books)
  • Winged Solution (Heads N' Tails, #1)
  • Bite My Bengal (Heads N' Tails, #3)
  • Covering His Fox (Heads N’ Tails, #4)
  • Splash Investment (Heads N' Tails, #5)