Start by marking “Mistletoe Not Required (The Cringle Cove Christmas Chronicles, #4)” as Want to Read:
Mistletoe Not Required (The Cringle Cove Christmas Chronicles, #4)

Mistletoe Not Required

(The Cringle Cove Christmas Chronicles #4)

This is my first trip home in nearly four years. I haven’t been back for a very good reason—and his name is Hunter Beckett.

My parents need my help over Christmas break, so I’ve agreed to return during the semester break against my better judgment.

Kisses under the mistletoe. Family pictures in front of the numerous decorations. Christmas in Cringle Cove is a magical time f
Published November 29th 2018 by A.D. Justice

To ask other readers questions about Mistletoe Not Required, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mistletoe Not Required

Start your review of Mistletoe Not Required (The Cringle Cove Christmas Chronicles, #4)
Veronica LaRoche
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can Cringle Cove be real lol. How Cringle Cove is described I would never leave. I really enjoyed this second chance Christmas Story. Hunter and Mallory were meant to be until someone intervened. With Mallory back home after years away, Hunter will stop at nothing too get her back. Love the characters, Mallory & Amelia were hilarious and Hunter & Mallory were so sweet. Enjoyable Christmas story that everyone must read.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Coco.V
Dec 01, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (12/1/2019)! 🎁
Hazel James
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A.D. Justice dropped me into the magic of Cringle Cove and I'm a little upset that I couldn't stay there... and that's saying something because I'm a Florida girl! If you love rom-com Christmas movies like I do, you need this book in your life. Five snowflake and hot chocolate stars! ...more
Denise
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a author that lured me into a holiday read that I do not do often. Cringle Cove sounds magical with magical characters it would seem. This one is also a second chance with sass that I got from Mallory especially when she is around Hunter. These two were a hoot too bits of comedy right away but a relationship you follow to see where they end up with your own hopes. This also warmed you up and fed that craving you get for a excellent romance. This one was also in that magical place having ...more
Cindy Fong
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A very enjoyable second chance holiday love story from AD Justice. Mallory and Hunter, once a couple, now two broken people. Can they both take a leap and trust one another to move from their past to their future. This story had all the feels, sweet, sassy with just a little bit of angst added into the mix. The holiday's are a magical time and anything is possible if you just believe. ...more
Linda Rea
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cringle Cove may be a fictitious place but I want to move there. When Mallory comes home for Christmas she brings her best friend Amelia with her to help out and keep her from falling for Hunter again. Hunter broke her heart so easily four years ago so she ran off to college trying not to look back, but Hunter wasn’t alone in blame her grandmother had something to do with it. If Mallory can get through this visit she will be almost done with college and can stay away from Hunter and this town.
Lorie Glowania
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mallory is returning to Cringle Cove with her friend from college. She really is not wanting to especially because of her fear of seeing Hunter again the boy that broke her heart. But things are not what they seem and soon everything will be revealed. Will everything change. This is a great short read for the holidays.
Christina Oswald
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Super sweet romance full of sarcasm and wit. I loved this book. It's a quick read and a standalone. The storyline flows well and it's told in both Mallory and Hunter's POV.
I highly recommend this book to new and old fans of Angel's writing.
Kim  Brewing
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am a sucker for second chance romances and throw in a Christmas story...yeah, I'm there. I really enjoyed this one and even felt for the "grinch" in the end. ...more
Suzanne
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OH was this ever a swoon worthy second chance romance! The whole concept of this town is priceless but add the insanity that is Christmas on top? Well it is a recipe for some shenanigans and a whole bunch more. When you learn about everything that caused the initial breakup, I wanted to lay the smack down. But the love that Mallory and Hunter have is so beautiful, even with the history. I loved their banter and wit as well as the passion. This book had me giggling and wanting a Hunter of my own! ...more
Michelle Monroe
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***For a moment, I get lost in a memory of him and me, how strong our love once was. It hits me how much of a hold he obviously still has over me.

***It’s strange how a kiss answers a million questions with only one word. Mallory. She’s everything I need. All that I want. And the only woman I love—have ever loved and will ever love. Without a doubt, I will never be completely happy or feel whole without her by my side. I’ve always known no one else could take her place in my life and my heart. Th
M
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mallory and Hunter

Mallory can't believe she's back in her home town of Cringle Cove after four years away. Not only that but her best friend Amelia is with her and is loving it! She just has to remember that she is there to help her parents and nothing more. While looking over the veterinarian office to refamilarize herself, she is talking and petting a beautiful dog when she hears the last voice she expected to hear so soon, especially here in her family's business. She doesn't want to see him
Michelle Mulvey
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mistletoe not required by A.D. Justice was a sweet, emotional 5 star read.
Mallory doesn’t come home from college often at all because she is still heartbroken over Hunter.
He was her boyfriend for a few years and then just broke up with her while breaking her heart. The only problem is, Hunter is still very much I love with Mallory.
All Mallory knows is, she over heard her grandmother and Hunter talking about how he should break up with Mallory. Mallory knows her grandmother could be very obnoxi
Judy
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A second chance romance book taking place during Christmas and in the most charming town ever!!

Cringle Cove is a place so many would want to live in forever. Everyone, except Mallory who lived here and hasn't been back in four years. Four years was clearly not long enough to stay away as her and Amelia travel back to her hometown. Amelia is mesmerized by this quaint, festive town. Mallory just wants to just get through her Christmas break and leave before she runs into one Hunter Beckett.

However
Debbie Collins
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mistletoe Not Required is a great read for Christmas, I could not put it down. Hunter Beckett lives in Cringle Cove, a magical place that the author made me want to visit. Mallory hasn't been home in a while but when her parents need her help, home is where she heads to. She knows that she will run into Hunter, and even though she thinks that she has gotten over him, she soon realizes that she has only been lying to herself. Now the question is can Hunter and Mallory find their way back to each ...more
Catherine Coffman
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hunter has been working hard to make his business successful. When Mallory the love of his life left for college and didn’t look back he threw himself into his business.

Mallory went off to college and never wanted to come back to Cringle Cove. The town is full of Christmas joy for everyone in town and all the visitors that come this one time a year.

Mallory’s not sure she can forgive Hunter for breaking her heart all those years ago but she knows deep down that everyone she dates she compares t
Kelli
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mistletoe Not Required by author A. D. Justice is a holiday romance, second chance romance thing. Can a simple misunderstanding really cause a person to avoid coming home for more than four years? Mallory and Hunter were childhood bestfriends and as they grew up and became more serious, they were destined to be linked together forever. But things changed one day when Mallory over heard a conversation between Hunter and her grandmother. Now after four years away at college, Mallory is coming home ...more
Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
We are treated to another story in the Cringle Cove world. What a wonderful sounding town this is and I just wish we could all visit!

Mallory goes back home for the holidays and she takes her best friend Amelia with her. She needs someone to help soften the blow of having to see Hunter again after he broke her heart.

Misunderstandings are cleared up, and we realize that not everything was Hunter’s fault. Now that Mallory is back, Hunter tries everything to get her back.

Mallory and Hunter are wonde
Crystal Spieker
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mistletoe Not Required is a little piece of Christmas story heaven. Set in the magical Christmas town of Cringle Cove, it was impossible not to fall in love with Mallory and Hunter. I loved that Mallory was a strong woman, Hunter had shattered her heart and she was determined to move on with her life and never look back. Little did she know fate (and Hunter) had other plans. Hunter is determined to win Mallory back and boy does he have some make you weak in knees, swoon worthy plans. This was a ...more
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
For four years Mallory has made a life for herself away at college, but it takes coming home for the holidays to turn her life upside down. Getting away from the small town of Cringle Cove and walking away from Hunter were the two things that kept her in Georgia. But when the two realize that the feelings for each other are still there can Hunter win her heart back? With beautifully written characters and a storyline that was enjoyable from beginning to end this was another perfect novel in the ...more
Ellen White
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Crinkle Cove every storefront is decorated for Christmas. Nothing had changed since she left, tourists flock to this town during the winter. Mallory and Amelia came up during semester break to help at the veterinarian clinic. With her mother going to help the grandmother.
A voice and it was Hunter, having brought his dog in. For him seeing Mallory again, hopefully she won’t leave again, it was a now or never deal to get her to stay. A cute story, love and dreams are closer than you think.
Enjoya
Carol
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mistletoe Not Required

Mallory has been away at college, now home for a little bit, not wanting to be back due to some unhappy memories. Hunter, has been waiting for Mallory to come back for a long time, so he can right a wrong! Join in Hunter and Mallory's beautiful story, loved it❤️.
vicki zimmerman
Dec 03, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
May turn out to be great

I may be making the mistake of a lifetime, by deleting this book and moving on.
But after several chapters of endless narrative with minimal conversation, I have grown bored and not interested in reading any further. Sadly, this is not a book I can recommend.
Vickie Raynor
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been on a lull in reading because of a few not so great books. This book definitely pulled me out of my reading funk. In fact, I lost sleep so I could finish because I couldn’t put it down. Not only was this a smile-on-your-face the whole time book, it made me laugh out loud several times. Everyone in the book was lovable and I can’t wait to read more about Cringle Cove. Book gifted to me.
Lisa
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Christmas magic

Christmas, animals and a gorgeous hunk, throw in a very determined woman who wants to forget in the mix and you have one wonderfully fiery Christmas story. The first book that I have read from this author and will definitely not be the last! I am so glad I picked up this book! Gave me all the feels that every Christmas story should have!
Nikkita
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An amazing story!

An amazing feel good story! Just because it's not Christmas time, doesn't mean we can't enjoy a little holiday cheer. Which is exactly what I got from this story. Second chance romance with phenomenal characters and fantastic writing made this story a quick and highly enjoyable read!
Dayna R
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
This one was short and sweet just in time for Christmas! I thought the story was great and could have honestly been a full novel but was set right for a shorter story. Only one part I was not a big fan of but not going to spoil anything so... read it!
Michelle "Chelle" Thompson
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this little town and the characters keep getting better. This is a perfect story of second chance romance and all the emotions that seem to jump from the characters to my heart. In a quick read I completely fell in love with the characters and even in more in love with the town.
Trudy Dowling
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Are you in a holiday funk? Are you searching for the Christmas cheer? Do you want to find a book and series that will put you in holiday mood? Come to Cringle Cove and feel good. This series, this book is a great way to find the Christmas spirit and a wonderful smile.
Heather Campos
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet! Fast read

This is my first book by this author and I absolutely loved it! It's short and sweet. He's determined to win her back , she has to be willing to open up her heart to him again! I will definitely be looking for more by this author!

• Claim My Baby (Crescent Cove, #2)
  • The Crucial Shift (The Ariane Trilogy Book 3)
  • A Vow Of Hate
  • Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • Manhattan (Becker Bothers, #3)
  • Tessa Ever After (Reluctant Hearts, #2)
  • Eden (Angelview Academy #3)
  • Blame it on the Champagne (Blame it on the Alcohol, #1)
  • Ask Me Why
  • Baby Daddy Wanted (Crescent Cove, #5)
  • Winter (Evermore Academy, #1)
  • Justified Steel
  • The Somber Call (The Ariane Trilogy Book 2)
  • Hot Daddy Sauce (Hot Daddy, #1)
  • Malice (Angelview Academy, #2)
  • Inappropriate
  • Keeper
A.D. Justice is the award winning USA Today bestselling author of multiple series and stand-alone romance novels.

Join my Facebook Reader Group

.   .

The Cringle Cove Christmas Chronicles (6 books)
  • Wrapped in Love
  • Unexpected Gift
  • Winter Games
  • What the Elf? (The Cringle Cove Christmas Chronicles #5)
  • Christmas on the Rocks