Start by marking “The Princess, the Prick & the Priest (Confessions, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Princess, the Prick & the Priest (Confessions, #4)

The Princess, the Prick & the Priest

(Confessions #4)

Everyone said our love wouldn’t work.
That it was too hard, too complicated, too messy.
Oh how I enjoy proving everyone wrong.

My men are smart, sexy, sophisticated—
and most of all, crazy about me.
The only problem is trying to explain
that to my big, opinionated Italian family.

But after all we’ve been through, we deserve a
happily ever after. And if there’s one
thing
Published November 10th 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Princess, the Prick & the Priest, please sign up.
Angela Goodrich It's currently set for November 13th, but she published Priest a couple days early so it could be anytime around then.

Start your review of The Princess, the Prick & the Priest (Confessions, #4)
Shile

Huh!

I tried listening to the audiobook, but Robbie’s voice was just off, he sounded like a whiny little thing.

description

It’s me not the book! Or maybe It is not me!! Me thinks we will be blaming all of this on my recent reads.

description

I was looking forward to this one and it just fell flat. And I didn’t get my DP or maybe it was in the book and I was not paying attention.

Nothing was really happening in book. It was just all lovey dovey, too sugary and lusty for me. And our Princess this! our Princess
Wendy
4ssdf

This is the fourth book in the "Confessions" series and I have really come to love these three awesome men. What I needed after three books though, was for them to have their HEA. It was time.... :P

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor I love a happy ending gif

In the past couple of books, we got to know everything about Julien and Priest...and their horrible families. But what about Robbie... He is actually pretty close to his boisterous Italian family, but how are they gonna react to him being with two men....who happen to be married to one another.

Thankfu
Meags
4.5 Stars

This story made me feel happy and satisfied all the way down to my bones. If the huge smile on my face when I finished wasn’t enough of an indicator of how much I loved what I’d just read, then the sheer number of times I was brought to (happy) tears throughout this story would have cinched it for me.

In my opinion, this was a damn near perfect way for this particular series to end. I loved seeing Robbie, Julien, and Priest in a much more settled place in their lives and in their relatio
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Super Sweet Stars

Okay, so this one may have got a tad too sappy for me.

photo fluffy_zps1sov6fzq.gif

I missed the intrigue and suspense feel of the first three books but I did love seeing these amazing men get their HEA.
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
2.5?

I needed something fluffy after my last read but I think I may have overdone it.

This sucker popped the button clean off my fluff jeans. Which *kinda* sucks since nothing really happened during all the fluffery.

Alas I evidently am a glutton and pressed on thinking something would happen but nothing did other than extreme fluffing so I sacrificed my fluff jeans to a lost cause.

Ain't that always the way?

YMMV.
Claude
Feb 05, 2019 rated it liked it
UNPOPULAR OPINION ALERT. Forgive me.
2,5 stars.

They are HOT and PERFECT every hour, every minute, every second.

I was hoping this book would totally make me love them but NO.
I was suffering though the pages…rolling my eyes so hard.
I feel like I have to explain myself so be gentle. I tried, really tried but in the end of this book I have to admit. I didn’t LOVE this series. I like it (some parts). That's it. I was reading because I love Priest and because it’s Ella Frank. But this is my las
* A Reader Obsessed *
4 Stars!

I know I sound like a broken record when it comes to reviewing Frank’s works, but she’s consistent in bringing the feels and the smex and if that’s something you like about her stories, then you will have no problem with this lovely conclusion for this trio.

Simply put, Priest and Julien make it their mission to bring the feisty Robbie into their lives permanently, and they do it with all the sweet swoony romance and smexy smex one can imagine.

Hot hot hot!

I’ve said it before and I’ll say
Erth
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
“…I don’t know if you two are brave or just crazy to take him on for life.”

I have absolutely adored this series by Ella Frank, and in this book Ella Frank delivers the ultimate happy ever after, the cherry on top, the love lottery win and this reader had a smile from ear to ear throughout the whole book. These three stole my heart in book one, and by book four, these three had cemented their place.

I will miss these guys.
Lorraine Lesar
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The author delivered on what I wanted to read

My rating tells you all you need to know - Ella delivered. The Princess delivered. The Prick delivered. And The Priest certainly delivered 😁.
Loved it.
Sanaa
Nov 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars.

"I love you. You make everything in my world make sense. You make all of us make sense."

I love that Ella Frank is such a diverse writer. She can write anything from MM to MF to paranormal and I would drop everything to read them. The Confession series of hers was no different. The characters are so memorable, I never wanted to stop reading their story.

By now you've already met Robbie, Julien and Priest and if you haven't I suggest you go change that now and also read the Temp
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
Nov 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: male-action
Nice end to the series. More like an extended epilogue.

No angst. Very sweet and sugary. A bit OTT with some cheese here and there.

Alex
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: steamy, emotional, mmm
A sweet ending for this trio... A little too sweet for my taste?...
Maybe I wasn't in the right mind but I have to say... 6 chapters for a sex scene... Dare I say it... I think it's a bit too much...

Nothing really happened here except their love growing and their HEA happing in a wonderful and beautiful 'bouquet final'

I liked it less than the others but again, maybe it was that my mind wasn't as much into it this time around.

Robbie, Julien and Priest are still hot and adorable and very intense.
T
Vanna
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Vanna by: Dia
4 stars!! 😍🔥 Loved this scintillating 🔥HOT HOT HOT 🔥epilogue to conclude this wonderful series. As sad as I was to say goodbye to Robbie, Julien and Priest.., it was amazing to see love blossom between them and the acceptance and support that they found with the Bianchi family. My favorite will always be Priest and it was really quite something to see him finally relax and be happy with his men. Their love, unconventional it maybe; is boundless and full of passion and that is what Ms. Frank has ...more
Ariana
Mar 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: lgbtq, hot-hot-hot, m-m-m
*3,5 stars*

I have enjoyed this series enormously, even if book 3 was not quite what I had hoped for. In this last instalment we revisit Robbie, Julien and Priest to see how they are building a life together.

So why am I not delirious with joy? Because I am caught in two minds here (and I know I will be in the minority)

1. I really loved ...
.) ... to see how Priest, Julien and Robbie work out together in the long run.
.) The whole book is pure romance.
.) Priest and Julien meeting the Bianchis was g
Rachel Emily
My heart is bursting with love for these three men after we got to read about their happily ever after ending. Robbie, Priest, and Julien will stay with me for a long time - going pretty high up on the list of favorite couples. I adored this, and as sad as I am that their story is over, I have just LOVED the journey we got to take with them this year!

There was a lightness to this story, especially with Priest and Julien (heck, Priest is sleeping normally now! lol), that was refreshing and differ
Chris
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtq
I’m so glad these guys got their HEA. This book was needed in closing the series, no angst or stress, just 3 beautiful men enjoying peace and love. Robbie, Julien & Priest... such a wonderful trio ❤️ ...more
Denise H.
" Bonsoir" ! Ella Frank never lets us down ! I've loved this series. We get everything we like and need in this wrap up tale of our three men involved in a threesome, menage relationship. We get to see them navigate meeting Robbie's family, deal with their own wants, big questions asked, and a terrific Epilogue from five years ahead.
We have Julien, the French Chef,

Joel Priestly, "Priest" a strong, tough Lawyer,

and their "princess" is Robbie, 30, a gorgeous gregarious Italian beauty.

I loved J
Lyndy Ann ♫
Nov 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Princess, The Prick & The Priest have their Happily Ever After in this sweet romantic conclusion to anther wonderful series by Ella Frank.

I loved nearly everything about this story especially the time spent with the Bianchi family and how they all accepted Julien and Priest into their family was wonderful considering the families these to had grown up with.

Of course, I loved spending more time with Logan and Tate and the banter between these five men is hilarious all the teasing.

I cannot get
Tracy
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 "best book I've read this year" stars.
No.no.no this cannot be the end. I need more Priest in my life. What a prefect conclusion to this amazing series. I absolutely fell in love with all 3 of these gorgeous men. This book made me smile, happy sigh and shed a few tears and the epilogue made me grin from from ear to ear. Loved every word of this! X
Elsbeth

description

Boy... Ella Frank went all the way with her HEA!!!! I loved that Robbie finally got his happy ending. I've been rooting for him since the Temptation series.

The last "hurdle" needed to be taken. Robbie needed to tell his big Italian family about his men. But he needn't have worried. His family is just as accepting and loving as he is. Julien and Priest were accepted, no problem what so ever.

“Are you okay with the fact that your boyfriends are married, Robert?”

“I am, yes.”

“Then I suppose
JenMcJ
Dec 13, 2018 rated it liked it
2.5 stars. Typical finish to the series. Nothing really exciting or new in this book. The sex scenes were much too long. Pages and pages long and it bordered on the "I can tolerate it" side of too sappy for me but it was nice to see the guys go off into their happy ever after.

Sadly, I was looking forward to and expecting some time with Henri. I was disappointed that he didn't show up.

ps, the blurb says "Everyone said our love wouldn’t work. That it was too hard, too complicated, too messy." Lit
Cadiva
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is just 'awwwww' in word form

The final chapter in the story of The Princess, The Prick and The Priest fittingly takes their journey to a happy ever after and ties it up tight with a big sparkly bow.

I loved pretty much everything about this book apart from the fact that it ended! These three men make me ridiculously happy with the way they simply expanded the space in their hearts to future each other in.

There's no separation between the love Julien and Joel have for Robbie and the love
Tammy
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I thought I already wrote a review on this but I guess not, just wanted to say it was a seriously complicated and steamy road for these three and Joel will go wherever he needs to, to protect what’s his!!! 😳
The Book Bee
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
REVIEW: 4 STARS
"While Julien was all sleek and sensual when naked, Priest was full-on power."

This was a finale that I didn't know I needed, but didn't know I was going to get, so it was the best little "unexpected gift" I got after reading my first Ella Frank series and subsequently falling in love with her writing. Longest sentence ever, right? Well....I didn't know how to say all that. Bahaha! I do know that the love these men share is one to be envied. It's not often you get to see a love
Tasha  Ní Mhiacháin
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sahitya
Ella Frank always manages to make me cry during her finales and this was no different.

What a wonderful and beautiful way to end the story of my favorite trio. This book is hot and sexy as usual but also very sweet and adorable. The absolutely loud and boisterous Bianchi clan is amazing and their acceptance of Priest and Julien into the family is so heartwarming. The ceremony brought so many tears to my eyes but it was so worth it. And that epilogue is the sweetest ever 😍😍

Also happy to see glimps
JD Crittendon
Nov 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Sweet Ending to a Hate/Love Relationship+ One!

Series final installment of the Robbie, Julien & Joel romance. This is the 4th in the Confessions series. I loved these characters and the special mention of my favorite couple Logan & Tate. I enjoyed the interaction between this Triad. I also like the romance ending. Although, the first 20% of this ebook was devoted to sexy time; it was too long a scene. After a while I just skimmed through that part.
Please note Authors: be careful with these 20 pag
Bookreader87(Amanda)
Jan 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-m, mr-lawyer
RJP

The princesse deserved a happily ever after and he gets one. This one tied this threesome up perfectly.
Denise
5 Stars

Most wouldn’t understand the three of them at all. But from the second they’d all met—Julien with Priest, and now here, years later, with Robbie—there’d been an immediate sense of acknowledgment and understanding, an instant recognition of someone you knew was meant to be in your life, and never had Julien been more grateful that they were all alive to enjoy this moment and one another.

This was the perfect ending for this series and although I'm sad their story is finished, I am so sa

• Viper (Fallen Angel #2)
  • All I Want for Christmas...Is My Sister's Boyfriend
  • Classified (The Elite, #3)
  • Danger Zone (The Elite, #1)
  • His Saint (Forever Wilde #5)
  • Four Ever
  • Havoc (Tattoos and Ties Duet, #1)
  • Beautiful Chaos
  • The Truth Within (Pelican Bay #3)
  • Fired Up (Fever Falls, #1)
  • An Affair In Paris (Fallen Angel #3.5)
  • IRL: In Real Life (After Oscar, #1)
  • Broken Halos (Queen City Rogues, #1)
  • A Little Bit like Desire (South Haven, #2)
  • #Burn (Fever Falls, #2)
  • Oz (Finding Home, #1)
  • Virgin Flyer
  • Deke (Fake Boyfriend, #3)
Ella Frank is the USA Today Bestselling Author of the Temptation series, including Try, Take, and Trust and is the co-author of the fan-favorite erotic serial, Sex Addict.

A life-long fan of the romance genre, Ella writes contemporary and erotic fiction.

Confessions (6 books)
  • Robbie (Confessions, #1)
  • Julien (Confessions, #2)
  • Priest (Confessions, #3)
  • Henri (Confessions, #5)
  • Bailey (Confessions, #6)