Start by marking “The Princess, the Prick & the Priest (Confessions #4)” as Want to Read:
The Princess, the Prick & the Priest (Confessions #4)

The Princess, the Prick & the Priest

(Confessions #4)

4.7  ·  Rating details ·  500 Ratings  ·  167 Reviews
Everyone said our love wouldn’t work.
That it was too hard, too complicated, too messy.
Oh how I enjoy proving everyone wrong.

My men are smart, sexy, sophisticated—
and most of all, crazy about me.
The only problem is trying to explain
that to my big, opinionated Italian family.

But after all we’ve been through, we deserve a
happily ever after. And if there’s one
thing I
Published November 10th 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Princess, the Prick & the Priest, please sign up.
Angela Goodrich It's currently set for November 13th, but she published Priest a couple days early so it could be anytime around then.

Wendy
4ssdf

This is the fourth book in the "Confessions" series and I have really come to love these three awesome men. What I needed after three books though, was for them to have their HEA. It was time.... :P

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor I love a happy ending gif

In the past couple of books, we got to know everything about Julien and Priest...and their horrible families. But what about Robbie... He is actually pretty close to his boisterous Italian family, but how are they gonna react to him being with two men....who happen to be married to one another.

Thankfu
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
IT'S LIVE EARLY!!!

description

We're back with our 3 darling boys!

It's been six months since Priest's criminal father died and the boys have finally found their peace again. They have a beautiful new home. Great jobs. An amazing home life.

But now it's time for Robbie to introduce Priest and Julien to his big crazy italian family.

Awww! That was adorable!

And sad - because it's over now!
Our three guys now have their happily ever afters!
And we got to witness it all.

I really adored this final story! It was so sw
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

READ MY REVIEW ON THE BLOG

It's time to say goodbye to Robbie, Julien and Priest and Ella Frank sends them off into their Happily Ever After with much love and laughter. The three unusual men are settling into their life together and there is only one more thing to do. The big family introduction. Not without reason Robbie is a little fidgety about that. His coming out was accepted by his family in stride but will they be OK about him living with a married couple?

It's remarkable how far these th
Esra
Sep 04, 2018 marked it as to-read
YESSSS!!!!!
Come to mama!!
description

And here is the cover!!!

Sanaa  ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆
4.5 stars.

"I love you. You make everything in my world make sense. You make all of us make sense."

I love that Ella Frank is such a diverse writer. She can write anything from MM to MF to paranormal and I would drop everything to read them. The Confession series of hers was no different. The characters are so memorable, I never wanted to stop reading their story.

By now you've already met Robbie, Julien and Priest and if you haven't I suggest you go change that now and also read the Temp
Rachel Emily
My heart is bursting with love for these three men after we got to read about their happily ever after ending. Robbie, Priest, and Julien will stay with me for a long time - going pretty high up on the list of favorite couples. I adored this, and as sad as I am that their story is over, I have just LOVED the journey we got to take with them this year!

There was a lightness to this story, especially with Priest and Julien (heck, Priest is sleeping normally now! lol), that was refreshing and differ
Elsbeth

description

Boy... Ella Frank went all the way with her HEA!!!! I loved that Robbie finally got his happy ending. I've been rooting for him since the Temptation series.

The last "hurdle" needed to be taken. Robbie needed to tell his big Italian family about his men. But he needn't have worried. His family is just as accepting and loving as he is. Julien and Priest were accepted, no problem what so ever.

“Are you okay with the fact that your boyfriends are married, Robert?”

“I am, yes.”

“Then I suppose you two
Sahitya
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ella Frank always manages to make me cry during her finales and this was no different.

What a wonderful and beautiful way to end the story of my favorite trio. This book is hot and sexy as usual but also very sweet and adorable. The absolutely loud and boisterous Bianchi clan is amazing and their acceptance of Priest and Julien into the family is so heartwarming. The ceremony brought so many tears to my eyes but it was so worth it. And that epilogue is the sweetest ever 😍😍

Also happy to see glimps
Tracy
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 "best book I've read this year" stars.
No.no.no this cannot be the end. I need more Priest in my life. What a prefect conclusion to this amazing series. I absolutely fell in love with all 3 of these gorgeous men. This book made me smile, happy sigh and shed a few tears and the epilogue made me grin from from ear to ear. Loved every word of this! X
Shannon

If I can steal a word from the prick himself, The Princess, the Prick & the Priest was parfait. This book was the absolute best happily ever after that Robbie, Julien, and Priest deserved.
Thank you Ella Frank for writing these wonderful men, for bringing them into our lives and letting us share in theirs. My heart is just bursting with love for them, and this book couldn’t have been more perfect.

After all they’ve gone through, to get to this point where they are so happy and so in love, re
Joyfully Jay
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: michelle
A Joyfully Jay review.

This is book four in the Confessions series that spun Robbie off from the Logan and Tate universe in the Temptation series. The men, Robbie, Julien, and Priest, have all had their individual books and this story brings them all together after the events of the previous books.

This story is 100% relationship focused and highlights Ella Frank doing what she does best. The book opens to Robbie’s 30th birthday and the first five chapters are foreplay and a smokin’ inti
Kirk
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m-m-romance
I was feeling quite emotional before I even started this book, because it feels like home being back with Priest, Julien and Robbie. We've been on this journey with these men every single step of the way and felt every high and low they've experienced. I knew this last visit with them would be bittersweet, but I wouldn't swap it for the world. You would think their relationship would be quite complex considering their individual personalities and their own life experiences and upbringings, but a ...more
Amanda
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-m, so-smutty
A great conclusion to the Confessions series, my first ever m/m/m series. After the drama was settled in the Book #3, this feel like a full length epilogue for the guys. Robbie, Julien and Priest are so in love and there isn't any lack of sweetness and sexiness. I like that Robbie was treated as the center of their attention. The addition of the Bianchi's clan is a nice touch and they are indeed a loud and boisterous family. I'm curious to see how they will make Robbie a permanent part of their ...more
Kizzy
Shelves: 2018-top-reads
Perfect ending for these 3!!! Words cant explain how much I LOVED this book. 😍😍😍
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
The Princess, the Prick & the Priest is the last book in the Confessions series (insert tears here) by the fabulous and extremely talented Ella Frank. Try was my first ever m/m novel and I haven't looked back since. My love for Logan and Tate was something I wasn't ever expecting and I never thought any other love story would come close to taking up residence in my heart. But I was wrong. Robbie, Julien and Priest have burrowed so far inside my heart and soul that I was mourning the end of t ...more
Kahea
***5 ‘This Is The Beginning Of Forever’ Stars***

*Happy sigh*

My heart is all kinds of swoony-twitterpated ooey gooey happy right now. I’m also just a tinsy bit overheated and could probably handle the chilly temps outside like a champ, but I’m not surprised at all and I really can’t complain because getting to experience Robbie, Julien and Priest FINALLY get their true HEA was truly everything and that epilogue?? Lord help me. It was the cherry on top of all kinds of nummy cream.

This book is d
Lelyana

This is a perfect ending with the perfect epilogue and a perfect HEA for Robbie, Julien and Priest. Something they had been waiting for quite a long time.
I can't asked for better ending for these three. And the epilogue, oh my...I didn't see it coming, honestly. Nah, not with Robbie, Julien and Priest.

Actually, I lost words, how much Julien and Priest loves Robbie, and they showed it.
Yes, this is kinda cheesy, fluffy, (very) romantic gesture of Priest and Julien to win Robbie and made his dream
Angela
Nov 14, 2018 rated it liked it
It was a good ending to the series. I’m a little mad though, friends. Once again the author kinkbated me and didn’t include scenes involving Robby’s job duties to Preist. I feel cheated. It was set up to be a fundamental part of their relationship and then it was forgotten.
Denise
Most wouldn’t understand the three of them at all. But from the second they’d all met—Julien with Priest, and now here, years later, with Robbie—there’d been an immediate sense of acknowledgment and understanding, an instant recognition of someone you knew was meant to be in your life, and never had Julien been more grateful that they were all alive to enjoy this moment and one another.

This was the perfect ending for this series and although I'm sad their story is finished, I am so satisfied w
Zaza
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
L'heure des adieux est arrivée, avec ce quatrième tome riche en amour et en émotions en tout genre. Pour des raisons très personnelles, cette série gardera à tout jamais une place plus que spéciale dans mon coeur, et c'est la larme à l'oeil (bon ok, les larmes ...) que j'ai lu certains passages.

Ce quatrième tome, c'est un romantico-sexy, un énorme, un magnifique happy end. On rit, on crève de chaud tellement c'est hot, on pousse des petits soupirs de bonheur, et on se retrouve avec un sourire id
Mariya
Robbie blinked away his tears and swallowed. "Most people don't understand us. But they don't need to. We love one another. We are meant to be with one another, and if that means you want an awful lot, then I do too."

I was super freaking excited to hear there was one more book to wrap up Robbie, Julien and Priest's story and this final book was not a disappointment! We got most of everything in this book you would expect to get for these guy's HEA. This entire year I have been going crazy for
Kim
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Most people don't understand us.
But they don't need to. We understand.
We have from the moment we met.~Julien

This is finally the real good stuff. The cherry on the top of the sundae. What the fans of this series have been waiting for.

Robbie has found his happiness with two men that give him everything he has ever wanted. But the one thing that is missing is sharing it with his big and boisterous Italian family. He is scared of losing the people he loves most. Can the rowdy Bianchis accept tw
MJ
Shelves: 2018-books
The Princess, the Prick & the Priest. Oh these wonderfully amazing boys of Ella Frank's once again made me laugh. They made me smile. And they even made me tear up. This last look into the lives of Robbie, Julien and Joel was the perfect send-off full of the most incredible albeit unconventional kind of love. But it's theirs and in the words of both Franks, Ella and Sinatra, they definitely did it their way.

The word that comes to mind after finishing this book is acceptance. To watch as Robb
Ruthie Taylor
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

A gazillion stars for this wonderful series!!

If you are reading this review before having read any of the other books in the series, then stop! I can assure you that it is amazing, but now go back and start at the beginning ... which in my opinion is "Try" ... yes I really mean that- you have just struck GOLD, 10 books which together will change your reading life for the better. From now on, I am assuming you are up to d
Sue
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The only thing I hated about this book is that it is the end of this epic, different, beautiful love story. Saying goodbye to these three beautiful, gorgeous souls is breaking my heart. I know Ella will suck us in again with more great characters but these three have my heart. It is a relationship that should never work. These are three men who are all so very different BUT each has something immense to offer each other and the world. So many great and beautiful things happened in this book and ...more
Nov 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was given a copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

This is the perfect happily ever after for my favourite threesome. After the angst and conflict in the last two books, this story is a complete sugar rush. Where there was once melodramatic tension between these three, this last book only provides melodramatic proclamations of love and promises of forever. Without any conflict, there isn’t any real plot but all the loose ends from this series are tied up in a very beautiful bow
Mirjam
Nov 13, 2018 marked it as to-read

Part of the Confessions Series that has to be read in order:
Robbie (Confessions, #1) by Ella Frank Julien (Confessions, #2) by Ella Frank Priest (Confessions, #3) by Ella Frank The Princess, the Prick & the Priest (Confessions #4) by Ella Frank
Ann  Goubert (Driven by Books)
Priest, Julien and Robbie are back and damn I'm going to miss these three! Perfect conclusion to a story that has touched my heart and to three men that have been through a lot to get to the place they are now. Thank you to the author, Ella Frank, that brought these characters to life! Next to Logan and Tate, these are definitely some of my favorite men :-)

Robbie, Julien and Priest are still reeling a bit what has happened with Priest's dad but they are now in a good place to start somewhere fr
Bookgasms Book Blog
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy
It’s been several days since I completed Confessions: The Princess, The Prick and The Priest and Robbie, Julien and Priest’s romance is still at the forefront of my mind. I’ve been waiting for their happily ever after and holy moly, this “ending” is sheer perfection.

We want you, we want us, and we want forever.

I love their realness. Their truth. Their love. Their ability to love each other so differently but the same. I love how they complete each other.

Through the course of their romance, t
S.M. Harshell
**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

The Princess, the Prick & the Priest is the fourth installment in the Confessions series and is most definitely not a stand alone read. In all honesty you probably should read The Temptation series first to gain a full understanding and plot set up.

Robbie, Julien and Priest are finally in a happy place. They've moved in together, are committed to each other but there is still a few things missing from their relations
Author of Contemporary and Erotic Romance.

Confessions (4 books)
  • Robbie (Confessions, #1)
  • Julien (Confessions, #2)
  • Priest (Confessions, #3)
“Of course you remember that.”
“Of course I do,” Priest said. “There’s nothing forgettable about you.”
0 likes
“A princess, a priest, and a very hard prick walk into a bedroom together… How would you want this story to end?” 0 likes