Start by marking “Luffs (Transcendence, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Luffs (Transcendence, #1.5)

Luffs

(Transcendence #1.5)

Once upon a time, you fell in love with a caveman.

His needs were basic, his ambitions primal, his love fierce.

Now, fall in love with Ehd all over again…through Beh’s eyes.

Luffs—Shay Savage’s holiday gift to Transcendence fans everywhere!

Coming November 20th!
Published November 20th 2018 by Shay Savage, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Luffs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Luffs

Start your review of Luffs (Transcendence, #1.5)
KAS
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have fallen completely in luff with Ehd all over again!! And oh my gosh, those nose rubs ;)

We get Beh’s POV this go around, more like bits and pieces of the full storyline, and I couldn’t help but smile from beginning to end.

Now, I long to go back and re-read one of my all time favorite romances, “Transcendence,” and bask in their unique and splendid love story.

Note: I cannot recommend or encourage you enough to first read “Transcendence” to get the full benefits of this short novella.
Jen
This short novella was a wonderful treat for me this holiday season! I absolutely adored "Transcendence" which was the first book that Shay Savage wrote about Ehd and Beh. Most readers have heard of the beloved couple that met when Beth ended up travelling back in time to the days of Cavemen. Luckily, Ehd found her and they had a very unique journey falling into love with one another. I might add that Ehd could not communicate verbally, so they learned other ways to understand each other!!! LOL

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
As soon as I found out that Shay Savage was releasing this I was stalking its ass off waiting for release day..Transcendence was one of my most favourite books of all time..Even this cover brings all the feels!!
Chitra *CJ*
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
STOP IT OMG I CANT EVEN MY FAVORITE BOOK HAS A SEQUEL FINALLY AAAAA I LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH ALREADY DYINGGGGG
#biased
Bev
I don't even know what to say apart from that this was so disappointing, it felt rushed with time jumps that left me dizzy and finished so abruptly.

So many missed opportunities here, so frustrating.
Lainey
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
i literally dropped everything to read this today. what is work?
JewelsyGoolsy
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
5 stars for Ehd only.

It was so great to revisit Beh and Ehd’s story. I finally got some old questions answered. I wanted to drop some stars because this book was so short and the time jumps and hurried scenes felt more like a recapped overview but.... it’s Ehd... and I loved him all over again, so I’m giving this 5 stars, purely for Ehd and nostalgia.
Betül
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Luffs is a beautiful addition to Transcendence which I really loved. It was nice to read about Ehd and Beh again through Beh's eyes. I think this novella is a great gift to fans of Transcendence. I have to admit that a couple of scenes brought tears to my eyes, but overall it was light and fun.
♥Rachel♥
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, novella
Loved getting back to this story this time from Beth’s (or Beh, as Ehd says) POV! Now I’ve started reading Transcedence all over again!

Holly
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was ok
I enjoyed finally reading some scenes from Beh's point of view. But I was pretty dismayed that some of the more emotional scenes from Transcendence were cut (view spoiler) and instead we get to see her try to make a Christmas tree. Like, what? No. At the very least I would have hoped for a new scene with Beh (view spoiler) ...more
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•

“Then there’s Ehd.
Where would I be, and in what shape would I be in if it weren’t for him? As much as he had terrified me in the beginning, I know well enough now that he’s kind and gentle. He might not talk, but he’s far from stupid. He’s sweet and he’s warm, and I think I might actually be falling for him.
My caveman.”
- Beh

* * *
“Luffs”
- Ehd
Robyn
Apr 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Caveman Stars

I really enjoyed this short follow up novella told in Beh’s POV, from “Transcendence.” It put the whole story into perspective on a bigger scale than what we reviewed from the epilogue from the first book, and clarifies some things for us. I enjoyed reading these two back to back, as I couldn’t get enough of this completely original love story! Ehd + Beh = Forever
Stacie
Nov 29, 2018 added it
4+ "Luffs" Stars!

This was the sweetest treat from Ms Savage for her Beh and Ehd lovers. The only problem with this, was I wanted more! If you loved Transcendense, you will love this short novella. Now I'm feeling like a Transcendense reread. Happy reading!
Mysterious
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: na-romance
I absolutely adored the first book. I’ve re-read it multiple times, and I was on the edge of my seat for this novella in Beh’s POV. Unfortunately, I am sorely disappointed.

I understand Luffs is a novella, and reading the first book is an absolute must, but there were times were I was trying to place what was happening because the chapters were so random. None of them transitioned together well, it was very choppy and didn’t flow nicely at all when reading.

Savage time jumped throughout the book
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Haaaa I am in love with Ehd all over again!
This is more a recollection of Beth memories than a real story. Kind of going through your favorite photo album and remembering fondly.
If you have not read Trenscendence before you won't really appreciate this one who is dedicated to fans who wanted Beth's side of the story.

It was interesting and cute to get back to their world, see the dynamic between them.

And as KAS said in her review: these nose rubs! Sigh.
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
Shelves: historical
I was so nervous about reading this because I read Transcendence so long ago and I was worried that I had built it up too much in my head. I had nothing to fear because this was an amazing novella which complimented the original book. This story is from Beth's POV and I would say you definitely need to read Transcendence first. I love my gentle loving caveman SO SO MUCH!! He was so caring and protective and I felt his pain especially in moments when he didn't understand what was happening. I ...more
~ Cariad ~
Nov 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Transcendence will always bring back fond memories of me begging friends to read an insanely different love story about a caveman called Ehd that had stolen my heart!

This novella...well, it just didn't add anything to the original story. It felt rushed and in fact, for me, kinda took something away from the magic of the first book - I could be wrong, but I didn't feel Shay Savage REALLY wanted to write it? She's an awesome storyteller, this one sadly disappointed me a bit.

Gina *loves sunshine*
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook, novella, book-2, 2019
If you were like me and adored the story of Ehd and Beh in the book transcendence - then you must read this follow up novella!!!! The journey of the caveman and time traveler told in Transcendence is from Ehd's POV. This follow up novella is a brief retelling of the events, told from Beh's POV.

It was great to revisit the story!! But now that both books are published, I highly recommend you read them back to back to get the full story from both sides - I would have LOVED to read this immediately
Beth
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yes! Transcendence is my favorite book, and I can't believe we're finally getting Beh's POV. Best book news I've heard all year!!!
Ing
Nov 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you have not read Transcendence do NOT read Luffs w/out reading Transcendence first, because Luffs will make no sense to you what-so-ever and it will seem choppy and random. Done with the disclaimer now onto the good stuff.

This was a nice surprise from Shay Savage. This little novella companion was such a nice treat for fans of Beh and Ehd. I loved going back to Beh and Ehd's world and getting Beh's POV from some of the pivotal moments from Transcendence. For fans of Transcendence, Luffs is
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
As lovely as it was to read, it was choppy. Short (ended at 76%). And maybe a little too out of context. I think maybe we should've had this cut up inside of Transcendence #1. It was too short, too little, to get all of those feels. But a recommended read for any fans!
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Transcendence was an incredibly beautiful love story told through the hero, Ehd's, POV. It was refreshing to see the story, or rather parts of this tale, unfold through Beh's eyes. Luffs answered a few lingering questions that nagged me and I am grateful for this read. However, I think the most emotional and crucial scene was excluded...the ending...told from the heorine's point of view. It would have elevated this read to a whole different level.

All in all a good read.
Leigh
Luffs is a companion 'novella' to the time traveling romance Transcendence. It gives the readers snippets of Beth's experience in her POV. I adored the first book and even after reading the author's note on this that Luffs is for the fans, I was a bit disappointed.

Luffs is put together with random snippets/scenes from Transcendence in Beth's POV without any smooth transitions to tie the story together. In this respect, it made the novella feel like random drafts of scenes the author shoved
Pam
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was ok
Rating this book is painful for me! I love, Love, LOVE Transcendence, so when I learned of this book; in Beh's POV, I was so excited!!! I have done so many buddy reads and re-reads of Transcendence, I did another when I learned this was coming out, just to prepare for the awesomeness of Ehd and Beh.
How disappointing!
This book doesn't really give us her POV because of how it jumps around. There were so many important events in her life that I wanted to have her thoughts on and it skimmed or
~Kristin~
I’m a bit disappointed, this was not an addition to the original story, instead it was different sections pieced together from the already published book. It was fun touching base with a book I loved, just wish it was new content.
Alexandra
Ugh, what a massive let down. I probably shouldn't have read this novella so soon after finishing Transcendence, but self-control is not my strong suit.

On the one hand, the novella is great for clarifying some scenes from the novel. Since Transcendence is told entirely from the POV of our lovable caveman Ehd, some events leave us readers confused because if our narrator doesn't know wtf is going on, then we're not going to know wtf is going on either.

HOWEVER, there were a lot of pivotal scenes
SheLove2Read
Nov 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
I just wish it had been longer!
Lit Reader
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alien-sci-fi
Just a nice, comforting visit to out beloved Ehd & Beh they are the most lovable characters and their story is utterly unique, moving, intense and vulnerable -- my standing recommendation to everyone, ever & always, is to let themselves be surprised and read Transcendence ...more
 LEAH⇢
3STARS - GRADE=C

See my review here
Meredith
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This novella is exactly what I needed! Loved Transcendence. Always wanted to see it from Behs point of view. So happy to get a few snippets of what Beh though of her caveman. Funny, quirky and sweet - it's the perfect companion to the novel. Loved visiting these 2 again for a little while.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Angie's Gladiator (Icehome, #5)
  • Gail's Family (Icehome, #4)
  • Ice Planet Honeymoon: Vektal and Georgie (Ice Planet Barbarians, #1.5)
  • Barbarian's Seduction (Ice Planet Barbarians, #17)
  • Barbarian's Valentine; A Slice Of Life (Ice Planet Barbarians, #16.6)
  • Savage
  • Luna and the Lie
  • Hannah's Hero (Icehome, #6)
  • The Guy Next Door (Office Aliens #4)
  • The Wish Collector
  • A Gift for Drenol (Ice Planet Barbarians, #16.5)
  • Devi's Distraction (Icehome, #7)
  • Bohemian Law (Traveler, #1)
  • The Reigning and the Rule (Surviving Time, #2)
  • Willa's Beast (Icehome, #3)
  • Barbarian Alien (Ice Planet Barbarians, #2)
  • Nadine's Champion (Icehome, #8)
  • Ice Planet Barbarians (Ice Planet Barbarians, #1)
Shay Savage is an independent author from Cincinnati, Ohio, where she lives with her family and a variety of household pets. She is an accomplished public speaker and holds the rank of Distinguished Toastmaster from Toastmasters International. Her hobbies include off-roading in her big, yellow Jeep, science fiction in all forms, and soccer. Savage holds a degree in psychology, and she brings a lot ...more

Transcendence (1 books)
  • Transcendence (Transcendence, #1)