Start by marking “Keto Diet for Beginners: 30-Day Keto Meal Plan for Rapid Weight Loss. Ketogenic Meal Prep Cookbook Full of Easy to Follow Recipes! Lose up to 20 Pounds in 30 Days!” as Want to Read:

Are you planning to start a new diet regime?
Is the keto diet the one you think you’ll stand the best chance with?
Do you need all-round help in getting started and maintaining your diet?

Dieting is hard work. The sad fact is that most diets fail, sometimes very quickly, because the dieter is not properly prepared for what is to come.
The ketogenic diet has become one of
Published November 9th 2018

Start your review of Keto Diet for Beginners: 30-Day Keto Meal Plan for Rapid Weight Loss. Ketogenic Meal Prep Cookbook Full of Easy to Follow Recipes! Lose up to 20 Pounds in 30 Days!
Janet
The book was "okay" - it explained thing in full but it contradicted itself on so many levels. Recipes include bananas, beets and other decidedly NON KETO foods.

The recipes do not provide any nutritional information which is basically useless if you are working on your macros.

Would I buy it? No - but it is free on Amazon Kindle Unlimited so maybe read it there.
Tonya
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What I really like about Keto Diet for Beginners is that it truly is a basic overview of the Keto diet and includes the explanations behind why going into ketosis helps the body lose weight. Keto also can help repair and heal the body as well.

The first few sections in Keto Diet for Beginners is an overview of the history of the Ketogenic diet. It also covers macro-nutrients and micro-nutrients. What to eat and what not to eat on the keto plan are included which are truly very helpful. Food sensi
Rebekah B.
Shelves: best-keto
I’ve been considering the Keto diet for some time now, but I hesitated because most of the articles/books I’ve read about Keto have promised the diet is for anyone and everyone and you will lose a ton of weight quickly with little-to-no side effects. However, this book has been a pleasant surprise in that it is open and honest without making outlandish promises. Instead, it offers down to earth and sensible advice that has convinced me to give Keto a try. And the recipes are amazing … I can’t wa ...more
Louise Leach
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this book. It taught me all about keto and has great recipes. Keto can be a bit confusing at first but she breaks it down for you. It has so much information, great recipes and a breakdown of macros on each recipe. I'm impressed. Highly recommend.
Shelly M.
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Keto Diet for Beginners is my favourite now! Well done! I really like the recipes. The author even gave suggestions on how to find more recipes online. It was very helpful with instructions on how to get started as well as some gourmet recipes. Recipes in Keto Diet for Beginners include: Chocolate Coconut Keto Smoothie, Zucchini Breakfast, Oven Roasted Caprese Salad, Keto Mushroom Omelet, Keto Tex-Mex Burger Plate, Keto Lamb Chops with Herb Butter, Vanilla Pound Cake, Tropical Coconut Balls and ...more
Isabella
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Ketogenic diet has picked up notoriety over the most recent couple of years for its powerful weight reduction guarantee as well as for the different other medical advantages it gives. Since there are distinctive low-carb counts calories, individuals frequently mistake keto for any comparable low-carb abstains from food. This is a healthy way to lose extra pounds because it does not deplete muscles, but simply affects the excess unwanted layers of fat and discards them. Imagine how ketogenic ...more
Steffany
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book has all the necessary information about the ketogenic diet, ranging from a list of foods that are acceptable in keto and ending with simple recipes. Personally, I liked the light ideas for breakfast, the fritatta that I cooked in the morning is gorgeous.
Chris
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Keto Diet information

This is a very good book which answered a lot of my questions. The books information was very thorough. Have read many Keto books and this was my favorite.
Free Download
Jul 11, 2020 rated it really liked it

People who struggle with obesity or even just an extra 10 pounds may be on the lookout for a quick way to shed some weight. A healthy diet with a good exercise program is the best option. However, certain over-the-counter (OTC) weight loss products also make many get-thin-quick promises. For example, arvito diet patch claim to promote fast and easy weight loss. But do weight loss patches really work, and are they safe to use? Let’s find out.

About weight loss patches

You can find man

Jitto Vadukkoot
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
any workout or dieting was not need for weightloss , i recomment you a best way that i used for weight loss . scientifically proven to improve deep-sleep and enhance natural metabolic regeneration . Burning fat, restoring your health, and turning back the clock simply could not be easier or more automatic. there is a link . just open and Buy Now with 15 % Discound click here
Elaine Ciarnau
Oct 10, 2019 rated it liked it
The book is good for people wanting to learn about the Keto diet but I found it lacking information on the lifestyle you need to follow. It was repetitive and had contradictory statements.
There is no nutritional information offered for the recipes.
Valenciya Lyons
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have constantly been hearing about the keto diet and am so happy I came across this book. It answered many of the questions that I had. The book also features yummy recipes that one can cook in the home to get started right away and it has a printable grocery list!

*Note: I received an advanced review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.*
Beckie Joki
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With so many books out now on the Me to diet I would be hesitant to say this is the best, but I found it very easy to follow with great recipes I would actually make. The diet, and how it works, is fully explained. I would recommend this book to friends and family.
Кириллова
May 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really helps!
Archna
May 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
I am on way reading this book, but till now I have found it a great piece of work. The recipes mentioned are really great and easy to cook. Thanks Amy, hats off to you.
Byron Salter
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great for beginners and easy to understand the price and benefits of keto. The recipes are great also
Deron Samuels
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Marleen, Biserta
Rob and Ruth
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Enjoyed reading this book and learning about my macro nutrients. Very interesting, our use MyNetDiary to track my calories fat and carbs. Thanks
DietCultureHater
Apr 24, 2020 rated it did not like it
NOBODY should be on a diet!! Nobody should try to lose weight! This is so toxic and I can't believe people like something so harmful. People are SUPPOSED to be fat. #healthateverysize
The Alchemist
Aug 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I haven't really read It yet ,because It Is not working😓😭😪😿😾👹👺👿💀💔💔💘👐👊🔪💣🔫🔕🔌📍📌✂📎🐩
Rania Mostafa
Jun 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good concept for people for how to consume fats from their body instead of sugar
Tatiana Guerrido
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Need this
Jacia
May 04, 2020 rated it did not like it
It’s full of bad tips and information, and the recipes I tried weren’t good haha.
david
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
By
Doris Raines
Feb 15, 2020 rated it liked it
WHAT GOOD BOOK. GOT TO GET IT SOON.
Karlisha Marie Moses
FeNysha Jackson
Jan 16, 2020 rated it did not like it
!! Mmnk?nm
Samantha Simonsen
Jan 27, 2020
Maigrit Arnek
rated it did not like it
Jun 14, 2020
Keto Slim T-3 review!!!! 1 1 Sep 18, 2020 09:16PM
Pure Fast Keto Canada Reviews : Best Offers, Price & Buy ? 1 1 Sep 18, 2020 04:49AM
Alpha Evolution Vital Keto 1 1 Sep 16, 2020 04:59AM

• How to Cook Everything: Simple Recipes for Great Food
  • Mastering the Art of French Cooking
  • The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook
  • Betty Crocker's Cookbook
  • 25 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes Cookbook (Simple and Easy Thanksgiving Recipes)
  • Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook: Feasting with Your Slow Cooker
  • The Taste of Home Cookbook
  • The Moosewood Cookbook: Recipes from Moosewood Restaurant, Ithaca, New York
  • The New Best Recipe
  • From Scratch: A Memoir of Love, Sicily, and Finding Home
  • Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book
  • Find Your Path: Honor Your Body, Fuel Your Soul, and Get Strong with the Fit52 Life
  • Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook