Start by marking “Keto Diet for Beginners: 30-Day Keto Meal Plan for Rapid Weight Loss. Ketogenic Meal Prep Cookbook Full of Easy to Follow Recipes! Lose up to 20 Pounds in 30 Days!” as Want to Read:

Are you planning to start a new diet regime?
Is the keto diet the one you think you’ll stand the best chance with?
Do you need all-round help in getting started and maintaining your diet?

Dieting is hard work. The sad fact is that most diets fail, sometimes very quickly, because the dieter is not properly prepared for what is to come.
The ketogenic diet has become one of t
Published November 9th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Keto Diet for Beginners, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Keto Diet for Beginners

Shelly M.
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Keto Diet for Beginners is my favourite now! Well done! I really like the recipes. The author even gave suggestions on how to find more recipes online. It was very helpful with instructions on how to get started as well as some gourmet recipes. Recipes in Keto Diet for Beginners include: Chocolate Coconut Keto Smoothie, Zucchini Breakfast, Oven Roasted Caprese Salad, Keto Mushroom Omelet, Keto Tex-Mex Burger Plate, Keto Lamb Chops with Herb Butter, Vanilla Pound Cake, Tropical Coconut Balls and ...more
Rebekah B.
Shelves: best-keto
I’ve been considering the Keto diet for some time now, but I hesitated because most of the articles/books I’ve read about Keto have promised the diet is for anyone and everyone and you will lose a ton of weight quickly with little-to-no side effects. However, this book has been a pleasant surprise in that it is open and honest without making outlandish promises. Instead, it offers down to earth and sensible advice that has convinced me to give Keto a try. And the recipes are amazing … I can’t wa ...more
Steffany
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book has all the necessary information about the ketogenic diet, ranging from a list of foods that are acceptable in keto and ending with simple recipes. Personally, I liked the light ideas for breakfast, the fritatta that I cooked in the morning is gorgeous.
Louise Leach
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this book. It taught me all about keto and has great recipes. Keto can be a bit confusing at first but she breaks it down for you. It has so much information, great recipes and a breakdown of macros on each recipe. I'm impressed. Highly recommend.
Chris
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Keto Diet information

This is a very good book which answered a lot of my questions. The books information was very thorough. Have read many Keto books and this was my favorite.
Isabella
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Ketogenic diet has picked up notoriety over the most recent couple of years for its powerful weight reduction guarantee as well as for the different other medical advantages it gives. Since there are distinctive low-carb counts calories, individuals frequently mistake keto for any comparable low-carb abstains from food. This is a healthy way to lose extra pounds because it does not deplete muscles, but simply affects the excess unwanted layers of fat and discards them. Imagine how ketogenic ...more
Darlene Walker