Start by marking “Christmas Texas Bride (The Brides of Bliss Texas Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Christmas Texas Bride (The Brides of Bliss Texas Book 4)

Christmas Texas Bride

(Brides of Bliss Texas #4)

The last thing she wanted for Christmas was a cowboy…

Single mom Christie Buchanan has big plans to make this Christmas the best Christmas ever for her six-year-old daughter Carrie Anne. To do that, she needs money and the only way she can figure out how to get it is to win the “Best Gingerbread House in Texas Contest.” When her boss offers to watch Carrie Anne at his ran
Published November 9th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Texas Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Texas Bride

Start your review of Christmas Texas Bride (The Brides of Bliss Texas Book 4)
Aly
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cord Evans is a recovering alcoholic who used to be a rodeo bum who deserted his family. Now, at 45, he moved to Bliss, Texas, to be near his son and try to make amend. They're talking and reconciliation is on the right track, even if Cord wished it was going faster, but he understand he have much to atone for. And being surrounded by new families and especially babies make him see how much he missed.

Christie Buchanan knows all about deadbeat dad. She had one and she felt in love with an immatu
marieno
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bliss is one of the best literary destination I have ever traveled in books.

If you read the series, you knew Christie and Cord would be paired together. You also knew that Cord was working on mending his relationship with his son, Ryker. With the help of Carrie Anne, (Christie's daughter) Danny Ray, (Christie's ex) the triplets, Savannah Raff and baby Dax, Ms Marble, Granny Bon, Jasper (Cord's best friend and mentor) and his son, Cord will realize he can't go back in time and fix his mistakes. H
Kathleen
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Christmas in Bliss Texas is just what single mother Christie Buchanan and her sweet and feisty daughter Carrie Anne need. Christie wants to make it the best Christmas ever for Carrie Anne but the one ingredient she needs is money. She is working two jobs, one at the bakery in town and the other working for former rodeo star Cord Evans. And if it’s one thing Christie never wanted to be around was a rodeo rider. One had already broken her heart when he left before her sweet baby girl grew up. So s ...more
Millie
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Christmas Texas Bride ( The Brides of Bliss Texas: Book 4) by Katie Lane is Single Mom Christie Buchanan and Cord Evan story. Add in cute 6 year old Carrie Anne, romance and Christmas and you got me turning the pages. Revisiting Bliss, Texas is like sitting down with friends you already know and love while getting to know new ones. Katie Lane is the best at what she does and you can not go wrong with anything written by her.
Nate Brightman
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s not often that I give a book 5 stars and its even less often that I feel so good about the final book in a series I’ve come to love. As much as I’m saddened to leave behind the good people of Bliss Texas, author Katie Lane hit it out of the park with The Christmas Bride of Texas the final book in her Brides of Bliss Texas series a subseries or spinoff of her Tenderheart Series.
Since the title of the book is Christmas Bride it’s no secret that there’s a Christmas wedding and since one of the
Cathy
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love going back to Bliss, Texas to see what new story is going to be told about the wonderful people of the town, catching up with previous characters who have fallen in love and made a life together and find out how the next hero and heroine get their HEA. Christmas Texas Bride is the final story in this series and we get to meet Christie Buchanan aka Christmas Day Buchanan and her precious daughter Carrie Ann. Christie has come to Bliss with a big secret but it takes a while for her to final ...more
Terra Oenning
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have to say I think this one is my favorite book of the series because I absolutely love the the Christie and her daughter carrie ann and I have always wanted cord to find his happy ending after all his struggles with realizing how bad he messed up in his past with his ex and son and over came his addiction to alcohol and fights it every day but learns to look for help in the higher power. I cried with this book because it truly will grip your heart and want these two to find peace within them ...more
Mary Lawson
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Christmas Texas Bride (The Brides of Bliss, Texas #4)
Katie Lane
Katie Lane has created some people who pull at your heartstrings. The precious 6 year old Carrie Ann who has decided she wants to marry Cord who is trying to get his life together and hope his son will forgive him for walking out on him when he was young. Then Carrie Ann’s mom, Christie fights her attraction to Cord. Throw in a matchmaker and you have a story you can’t put down until you have all the answers.
Marie McKenney
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this fourth book about the Brides of Bliss.

Christie and Cord's story is an emotionally charged book in this beautiful town. All the families that are involved in this town are so wonderful. The Hadley triplets are such wonderful people also. Carrie Ann is such a sassy and sweet girl. Love the ups and downs throughout this story.
Jane
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Beautiful Ending!! This is the final book in the Texas Bride series. It is beautiful, heartfelt, sweet and funny!! Christy and Cord have become my favorite couple and I absolutely LOVE Carrie-Ann!! The opening sentence in the book was PERFECT!! It was the first of many giggles throughout the story!! I am really going to miss all of these great characters!!
Danielle
Christmas Texas Bride!!

I believe this one may be my favorite of this series. I love Cord!! He was so broken by his past he thought he could fix everything. I’m so glad he came to the conclusion he did. Christie and Carrie-Anne were so sweet and so glad they learned to trust again.
Lynda
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Made me laugh, Made me cry

What a great story for Cord and Christie - I am never disappointed with a book by Katie Lane. Looking forward to the next Bliss, Texas/Tender Heart book......
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I Want a Cowboy

Christie always wanted a rodeo cowboy but those cowboys kept letting her down. Such a special story of love and forgiveness and the promise that it's never too late for love and family.
Shelby
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again we get to go to the lovely town of Bliss. In this book we get to know Christie and he funny little one Carrie Ann. I loved this book so much! I am sad this is the end of another great series from the wondful Katie Lane.
Margie
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and the entire series. I am sad that it has come to an end. Author Katie always entertains her readers with great stories that contain lots of humor and fun. Christmas Texas Bride is no exception. Fans of Katie Lane's books are going to love this one!
BookSnuggle
Shelves: romance
Review coming
Paula-Diane Lufflum
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Christmas has arrived

Christie and her daughter are on the search for a new life, there's a reason they come to Bliss, but falling in love isn't high on the list of priorities.
Teresa
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
another great story for this series - hate to see it end!!
Cindy Graham
Jan 06, 2020
celeste glassley
Apr 27, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Keegan (Texas Rascals #1)
  • Matt (Texas Rascals #2)
  • Tucker (Texas Rascals #5)
  • Cowboy Brave
  • Cowboy Rebel
  • Cowboy Courage (Longhorn Canyon, #6)
  • Wildflower Ranch (The Canyon #2.5)
  • Hill Country Holidays
  • Nick (Texas Rascals #3)
  • Christmas with a Cowboy (Longhorn Canyon, #5)
  • Cowboy Honor (Longhorn Canyon #2)
  • The Christmas Key (Twilight, Texas #9)
  • Sweet Memories (Candle Beach Sweet Romance #4)
  • Sweet Promises (Candle Beach Sweet Romance #3)
  • Almost Just Friends (Wildstone, #4)
  • A Time to Treasure (A Time for Everything #1)
  • Sweet History (Candle Beach Sweet Romance #5)
  • Dachshund Through the Snow (The Dogmothers, #2.5)
Katie Lane is the USA Today bestselling author of the Deep in the Heart of Texas, Hunk for the Holidays, Overnight Billionaires, and Tender Heart Texas series. Katie lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and when she isn’t writing, she enjoys reading, traveling, and cuddling with her high school sweetheart and cairn terrier Roo.

Brides of Bliss Texas (4 books)
  • Spring Texas Bride (The Brides of Bliss Texas, #1)
  • Summer Texas Bride (The Brides of Bliss Texas Book 2)
  • Autumn Texas Bride (The Brides of Bliss Texas Book 3)

News & Interviews