Start by marking “O milagre da manhã: diário” as Want to Read:
O milagre da manhã: diário

O milagre da manhã: diário

O milagre da manhã, best-seller de Hal Elrod, já ajudou milhares de pessoas em todo o mundo a transformarem suas vidas. Agora, com O milagre da manhã – Diário, Elrod traz uma ferramenta que vai tornar a prática matinal das seis atividades diárias muito mais fácil! Ao longo de 52 semanas, será possível registrar as práticas de silêncio, leitura, afirmações, visualização, ex ...more
Published 2018 by Best Seller

To ask other readers questions about O milagre da manhã, please sign up.

Start your review of O milagre da manhã: diário
diane
Sep 19, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-improvement
It's one of THOSE self-help books. Very rah-rah, very "I was down and now I am up and YOU CAN TOOO!!!!!1!!!1!!"

That's not why I read it.

I've been trying to come up with my own morning routine that would help me get my ass in gear, work on the things I think are important, and basically get more focus and traction on the projects and aspects of life I want to improve. But it's been hard to clarify to myself what that morning should look like.

The idea of the Miracle Morning is basically what I've
Alexander Whyte
Very American, type A stuff but has a decent structure and system for starting your day.

The good: if you strip away all the stories and achievement bollocks at the start, there's actually a good enough system for getting your day underway on a productive note.

The bad: a bit 1980s self-help for the rest of the book. The classic 'I was on top of my game and smashing my targets and had it all...' 'Then tragedy struck....'.

Some people might draw motivation from reading it but if you've heard all t
Zachary Gentner
Most people want a level 10 review, but settle for a level 3 or level 4 review. With this review, you can make your life extraordinary. Did you know that 95% of people don't live up to their expectations of themselves? I forgot a citation, but you believe me, I'm sure. Well, with this review, you can change your life. Just wait for the next review! I promise it gets better.
Chris Porter
Hal Elrod breaks every rule in the "how to write a good book" manual. From bad grammar and self-indulgence to unsubstantiated claims and lack of brevity.

I was about to read this book a few months back but read the GoodRead comments and thought "Yeah, that seems to sum it up. *next*". Yesterday I saw a friend was half way through and saying good things.

I read this in one sitting. That's usually a compliment. But what I mean is that you can skip nearly everything and still get the core message.

At
Jason
Jul 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-help
Though this book may fall into a few of the trappings of the self-help genre which I have typically disliked, like the "positivity bubble" where we've got to go through our day thinking life is uber double-plus good (go team!), I advise people follow the suggested regiment of morning routines themselves and see if it doesn't improve their productivity.

Since I've tried the advised "SAVERS" steps, I saw almost immediate growth in my daily focus and productivity levels. I know I sound like a dumb
Morgan
May 29, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you can get past how self absorbed the author is and all the blatant attempts to sell you on his ideology and products I think the concept is great and could help you become your best self. I plan to try a highly modified version of his miracle morning for a week and see if it makes any difference because I like the idea that starting your day the right way can make a difference.
Nathan Zorndorf
Honestly, I'm not entirely sure why this book has garnered such a devoted fan base. Most of the ideas in it are nothing radical (meditation, exercising, visualizing, waking up early). I also could have done without the author's philosophical musings on success in the beginning, or the usual self-help subliminal messaging telling you what Elrod's version of "success" looks like and how to achieve his version of happiness. The writing is also pretty mediocre, and it's not particularly interesting ...more
Drew
Aug 13, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The concept of having a morning routine is solid. I think a lot of us have a list of things we want to do, or know that we should do, for our health, happiness, and personal growth. But those same things are the easiest to just not do. Stacking them all in one chunk of time in the morning is genius. The author advocates as little as 1 minute and as much as 20 minutes for each task and he calculates that just 10 minutes of reading each day can add up to eighteen 200 page books a year. I love the ...more
Adrian Sanchez
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I finished this book about a month ago. Changed my life (so far) in the following ways:
- Made me a morning person. I now sleep and wake up 3 hours earlier than I used to.
- With my new schedule, the amount of time I waste watching TV or playing video games have been reduced. It has been replaced by time with family and personal development time (reading books, exercising, practicing my profession).
- Reduced my alcohol intake. Before, staying up late watching TV or playing games by myself is usual
Kevin Simpson-verger
Loved it. Make everyday christmas morning.
Lamia Bdj
May 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
what can i say ! this book change your life ... so inspiring
Wizzy
Dec 09, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It is a good tool to help build a habit of mindfulness each day. Recommended.
Diemmy
Jan 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really like the idea and the helpful tips in the book :')
Nopadol Rompho
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-favourite
I am already a 'morning person' before reading this book. Yet it still gives me some new perspective that I can adapt and use it with my life. It is worth your time and money.
Lilly  Minasyan
This is more 2.5 stars, but definitely not 3 stars.

First of all, this book is really repetitive. Like really.
Second of all, all the participants tried this program once and they could do it right away. What about us the folks who fail multiply times?
Third of all, this book could be summarized in 10 pages, not 100+.
Forth of all, it was just like an advertisement how it was the best.

Basically, this is a book for someone who wants to wake up early (not like 4.30am but 6am). It does motivate yo
Kimberly Black
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First book on my reading list for 2019 is a re-read. I have let my morning routine slip away without including my previously established morning miracle routine. Tomorrow morning will include it again, a bit at a time so I don't shock my system and abandon it again.

If you haven't read it yet, it's an oldie but a goodie. Seriously, don't discount it. Tony Robbins, Will Smith, Oprah and many other successful people get up early and have a morning routine that includes the same things that Hal Elr
Remi Hutson
Feb 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought this book was very empowering and motivating to help organize and improve your outlook on life. Some portions were a bit unreasonable as to trying to maintain this strict manner of living through a busy work day, but if maintained accordingly perhaps anything is possible.

It was a great way to show me how to start my days earlier and try to dedicate some time to myself in order to keep that positivity throughout the day.

Great read!
Dwayne Morris
I was already on a morning routine, so Hal's book wasn't revolutionary. It helped me fill in some gaps and tweak my routine. At times I felt like I was reading sales copy and being pitched to buy this and sign-up for that. All-in-all it IS worth the time and money to get this book and change your morning, thus changing your life.
Gali
Hey, it's great that this method works for people but does the book really need to contain a thousand examples of success stories (although we can't even be really sure they're success stories as most only talk about the first 30-60 days or so... how are these people doing three years later, still using the method?)

Overall there is nothing revolutionary in this book.
Devon
Really like Hal's podcast and like the theory of the book in concept. If I hear him say 'to the next level' one more time though...
Kim Harford
May 26, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Simple and easy things to implement. I was already doing some of them so have now added the others to my mornings. I look forward to seeing the results! I know it will be amazing.
Nex Juice
Dec 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lightning fast read. Easy, practical concepts. I'm taking on the 30 day challenge!!
Jamie
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Okay, so this is a workbook. Not great writing, tends to be repetitive. A lot of redundancy. So, who cares? The only thing that matters is, does the 'Miracle Morning' work? Verdict: It depends.

I write this during my own 'miracle morning,' which basically is a time set aside for personal development to assist one's quest to become a '10' in all areas of life (e.g. spiritual, career, health, happiness). The basic idea is, we're all busy folks that don't seemingly have time to spend on ourselves. S
Rich
May 30, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Steph
Feb 04, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
2.5/5 stars

The crux of this book is basically "if you want to succeed, get out of bed early and do something for yourself". It provides six suggested "LifeS.A.V.E.R.S.", which is just a cringy name for "habits" to do for a few minutes each, every morning. If you really need some motivation to do something for yourself first, then maybe this book will help you find that motivation. For me it really just reaffirmed that my morning routine is actually a pretty good one.

I haven't rated the book 2.5
Antonia Ivanova
Now, I'd be lying if I said this wasn't the biggest pile of hokey-pokey I've ever read in my life. This book is written in such an *all-american* self-help style way that it times it made me genuinely question my intentions to implement it. If I have to read the following one more time, I'll flip:
"You need to do XY so you can be the person you need to be, to create the life you truly deserve", OR
"You have to do XY to take your life... to the next level!" - give me a break. Please.

That being sai
Pierre-Alexandre Donny
Amazing book for anyone trying to improve their productivity.

To introduce the book, we get to read a few of the success stories related to TMM (The Miracle Morning). Hal's story is a testimony that anything is possible. Seeing what the author managed to come back from is very motivating.

Then he proceeds to explain what is his methodology and why does he think we should apply those principles. After that he is very practical tries to help you start your journey, giving you every tool you need.
Lacey
Apr 05, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book. I really did. It has some good insight. However, it was a little too "rah rah rah, you can do it" for me. I liked the ideas, the concept, especially because there are two things I'd like to change about myself 1-Being a morning person 2-Exercising in the morning (being a runner). But the book was so just "You can do it!" "Just do it!", which is easier said then done. Maybe I'm making excuses, and to be honest I just finished the book, I haven't actually tried doing the "Miracl ...more
Michael
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I read through this and joined the group, idk - wasn't for me. I didn't how doing 10 minute intervals of exercising, affirmations, meditating, journaling, etc. was actually helping me - I still feel anxious at night when i'm trying to fall asleep, which doesn't help me getting up early.

Just my two cents and my experience, I know there's a huge following out there. If you're having trouble getting off the couch and doing things for yourself, this will help. If you're already in a job and supporti
Mái Medina
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
I loved this book! Although I'm finding very hard to actually get up at 5, I think it's a really clever way of working towards achieving your goals. When I do get up early and exercise I always feel amazing afterward. You get this feeling of accomplishment, of being better than the average, you feel you are working hard towards that you want to achieve. I really recommend this book to anyone who wants to improve his/her life.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Hackeando Tudo: 90 Hábitos Para Mudar o Rumo de Uma Geração
  • O Poder da Ação
  • Outwitting the Devil: The Secret to Freedom and Success
  • A Tríade do Tempo
  • Amar e ser livre: As bases para uma nova sociedade
  • Por que fazemos o que fazemos?
  • Ponto de Inflexão
  • Casais Inteligentes Enriquecem Juntos
  • O poder da autorresponsabilidade: A ferramenta comprovada que gera alta performance e resultados em pouco tempo
  • Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth
  • Ansiedade - Como Enfrentar o Mal do Século
  • Textos Cruéis Demais Para Serem Lidos Rapidamente
  • Holocausto Brasileiro
  • Armadilhas da Mente
Hal Elrod is the author of the #1 international bestseller "The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life... (Before 8AM)" available at http://MiracleMorning.com ...more

News & Interviews