Start by marking “Sexy Little Sinner (Blackwell-Lyon, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sexy Little Sinner (Blackwell-Lyon, #3)

Sexy Little Sinner

(Blackwell-Lyon #3)

It was wrong to stay together ... but we couldn’t stay apart.

I’ve been with my share of women, but none touched my heart and fired my senses the way she did. Her smile enticed me. Her caresses teased me. Her body aroused me.

And yet, it couldn’t last. There were too many years between us. A gap we couldn’t breach, and we broke it off. No. I broke it off. And I’ve regrette
Published February 4th 2019 by Martini & Olive (first published January 28th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Sexy Little Sinner, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sexy Little Sinner

Start your review of Sexy Little Sinner (Blackwell-Lyon, #3)
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"—how the hell are we supposed to get over each other and slide back into being just friends if the air crackles every time we're in close proximity?"

I've been enjoying the Blackwell-Lyon series, but it's this one I've really been waiting for. I've been seeing glimpses of this couple in the previous stories and I knew there was some tension between them that I wanted to take a closer look at.

He's older than her. The gap is too big, at least in his head. He broke up with her thinking that
Sissy's Romance Book Review
SEXY LITTLE SINNER by J. Kenner is book Three in the Blackwell-Lyon Series. This is the story of Kerrie and Connor. I have read the previous books, but feel you can make this a standalone book if you wish to do so but we did have interactions from this couple in previous books. Kerrie and Connor for a short time went past their friendship and working relationship to a more inmate relationship. But Connor choice to break things off due mainly to their age difference. Now they are back to a workin ...more
Courtney
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Sooooo......if you are like me and did not read the first two books in this series (don't ask me how that is possible) - don't worry - this can be read as a standalone!!

I won't say anything about the story because you pretty much get the gist from the blurb. However, I will let you know what I felt while reading this book.

First off, had I not seen this was a part of series, I would not have known. There are obviously secondary characters, so that would have been my only clue that there could be
Julie
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Conner still has feelings for Kerrie but thinks the 14 years difference between them is to much. And as the story unfolds, Conner’s crazy reasoning becomes clear. Will the fight he makes to uphold his decision finally becomes to much for both of them?
Kerrie agrees to be only his friend but then, one unexpected encounter between them, changes her feeling again and the friends zone seems impossible for Kerrie to hold on too. When a new case arises that they can join forces and act as a, couple und
Bookgasms Book Blog
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy
I love a second-chance romance. Add in the best-friend’s little sister along with it and I am in reader heaven!

And that’s exactly where I found myself reading Sexy Little Sinner. Through the other books in this delightful, fun, sexy, smart series, we’ve had glimpses of the relationship between Connor and Kerrie. Seen that there was still something simmering between them, even though Connor lived in Denialville for way to long.

I loved that Connor finally shed his wariness . . . though, the green-
ellieisuhmabookworm
Shelves: j-kenner
Final Score - 4 Stars

I am a great fan of age-gap romances and if written well, well then - then it's a no brainier. However this one feels a bit short of epic greatness for me, especially with Conner's on going attitude about the hows/whys of "his" feelings. I felt like it overshadowed everything and I just couldn't get on board with him and Kerrie ending up together.

Now, don't get me wrong - this couple has amazing chemistry as they are The Couple. They simply DO belong together. It's just tha
Michele
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: con-rom, 0219
See the full review at HarlequinJunkie.com

J. Kenner always brings the heat with her erotic-edged romances, but Sexy Little Sinner was one smoking hot book. Add in a little bit of suspense and danger and you have a recipe for a good time.

Connor and Kerrie’s May-December relationship was just one of the interesting parts of this love story. There were also two other tropes they encompassed: boss/employee, as well as best friend’s little sister. So there was a whole lot of goodness for Kenner to wo
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When it comes to love most believe that age shouldn't be a factor, but in Connor's case he wholeheartedly believes that it should be taken into consideration when it comes to Kerrie. She is fourteen years younger, and he thinks she would be giving up a lot to be with him, and he can't bring himself to let her settle for that. Not to mention she is kind of off limits since she also happens to be his best friends little sister.

He gave into his desire for her about a year ago, and they had a littl
Shelly Reynolds
"Why don't we go up to the room, get dirty, and then get cleaned up?"
"Dirty, huh? Aren't you a sexy little sinner."
"Absolutely, and you know you like it."

Oh, how I loved this story! The chemistry. The tension. The banter. The heat! Off the charts!!!

Kerrie Blackwell has been in love with Connor since she was a teenager. And, for a brief time he was hers. Until he put on the brakes and dumped her for the most ridiculous reason ever. Now, they're on assignment together, posing at a couple at a kink
Carly Wilson
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received this book in exchange for an honest review, and I can honestly say I really enjoyed it. It was a fun, easy read with the right amount of suspense, intrigue and passion.

The story is told from Connor’s perspective, a man who is totally struggling to keep away from his ex girlfriend. After a drunken moment of passion, avoiding Kerrie Blackwell becomes even more difficult. Kerrie ignites sparks within him, sparks that Connor very much doesn’t believe should be explored anymore.

You learn o
Babel
Sensual and addictive.

An age-gap romance works well for me, especially in this case because this novella adds action, deception and true feelings to the mix.

The couple works together at a security company. Even though they broke up a year ago, the chemistry is a wild, untamed thing between them. Yay! :-D

Entirely from Connor's POV, it's palpable how strong his belief is that he's protecting her by staying away due to his age and the repercussions that could cause in her future. He fears for her h
Erin Lewis
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review Sexy Little Sinner (Blackwell-Lyon #3) by J Kenner

This was a fast quick novella that had me engaged from the start to the finish; in fact I would have loved the story to be longer. I really loved the characters of Connor and Kerrie and the secondary characters are just as entertaining.

Connor and Kerrie work together and were previously involved, until Connor put the brakes on. He firmly believes that his being nearly 15 years older than Kerrie he should keep away.

Age is but a numbe
Arkady_jo
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was ok
I am not sure what to really think of this. It didn't really work for me, but I can't really put my finger on what bothered me. The story starts about 12 months after the main couple have broken up - and they spent 12 months in a relationship before that. So it kind of felt weird to be jumping in at that point. The H was the one who broke things off, only because he felt he was too old for her. She didn't agree but accepted it, and they stayed friends and work colleagues. I think this is one thi ...more
Jackie Wright
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sexy Litte Sinner is a quick fun read but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t pack a mighty punch because this book will captivate you and I’m sure like me you won’t want to put it down. Fast paced and filled with characters you will fall in love with so what else can I say about this brilliant read well......
Age is just a number well that’s what I believe and that’s what Kerrie believes but to Connor it’s a whole different ballgame he sees it as him being 15 years older means he can’t give Kerrie the
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am truly convinced that J. Kenner can NOT write a bad book!

This book is from Connor's POV & boy do we learn a lot more! We learn his past and the reason for him sacrificing Kerrie. This book breaks my heart though because I had high hopes and this threw me for a loop! Not to mention the worry about their 15 year age gap, where he believes that she should find herself a younger man that will give her more years. But Kerrie is the love of his life, and he really struggles with going or staying.

S
Marybeth
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 stars. Just as the title suggests, this is quite the sexy little story. JK does her thing in giving us a totally sexy swoon-worthy hero in Connor, and a great story line too! Kerrie is fearless and I really like her. Connor is almost 15 years older than Kerrie, they work together and she is his also best friend's sister. Say no more, right? For all these reasons and some others due to his upbringing, he is torturing himself and Kerrie by not allowing them to be together. They have chemistr ...more
Debbie Hanson
Shelves: author-review
Sexy Little Sinner
J. Kenner
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Will there ever be a story, a series a character that isn’t perfect. Her writing is amazing, but it is without a doubt her characters that make everything. Sexy Little Sinner, like the stories in this series is fun, flirty, so, so sexy, and topped off with heart stopping ad Guy action, there is never a dull case for the Blackwell – Lyon company.

I adored Kerrie, her quick wit and take no prisoners attitude to getting what she wants, and Connor, I felt for him.
Terri  Tutor
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was an enjoyable read. I really liked Kerrie, she didn’t play games and was willing to give Connor what he thought he wanted, which was to move on. The other thing that I liked was that even though Kerrie was the younger sister of one of Connor’s partners, it wasn’t the thought of what her brother would do or think of them being together, especially since they had a previous relationship that Connor ended because of their age difference. The premise of their working together in the environm ...more
Chantal Rodriguez
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This little world gets better and better. This has been my top fav out of the 3 book series. Its a forbidden love story. Its told on his POV, which I love!

He thinks he's too old for her and just will end up being a burden to her. He fights what he feels and wants, believing he's doing the right thing by pushing her away! He struggles with what he feels, until he cant hold back.

I loved Kerrie. Love her personality. she's young but she clearly knows what she wants and what she feels.

Its a cute
Abby
Shelves: 2019-books
I adored this book! Connor and Kerrie has me captivated, smiling and loving every moment. Full review to come
This title says it all... sexy indeed! Connor doesn't want to want Kerrie. He wants her to experience life and not be stuck with him, taking care of him later in life. He thinks he’s doing something good for her, even if he is jealous and wants her more than anything. The chemistry between them is palpable. It felt realistic and it was intense! They couldn’t help the draw they had. I w
Mary
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oh Connor, you foolish man. He believes that being 14 years older than Kerrie means they can’t be together. Now, as I read the story, I understood where this crazy viewpoint came from but yet, the heart wants, what the heart wants. Kerrie abides by his decision to be friends but then one encounter pushes them back out of the friend zone. When a new case has them acting like a couple, will Connor be able to keep denying what he truly feels? I love that this is told from Connor’s point-of-view whi ...more
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited for this book. We were given hints of the relationship between Kerrie and Connor in the previous books and their story did not disappoint. This book was sexy, it was sweet and it had a little bit of drama.

There is no deny the chemistry between Kerrie and Connor, well, unless you are Connor and think you know what is best for someone else. Someone needed to smack some sense into that man, he kept denying what was right in front of him, even though he wanted the girl more than an
Teri
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Age is just a number. Well isn't that what we tell ourselves all the time? In his case not only does he say it but he lets it govern who he will love. After watching the age difference become an obstacle (real and assumed) he stands firm on the decision to stay away. She doesn't care, she knows he's the one but she isn't going to push. But when things change at work and a case drops in their laps he may have to revisit his stand. This awesome clip is fun and sexy and just plain good reading. Ms ...more
Melissa Schaub
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is another great book from an author that has already brought so many others. Sexy Little Sinner is another novella in the Blackwell-Lyon series and we finally Connor gets his turn. These characters were amazing and kudos to Kerrie for being so strong during Connor’s duh moments. They say that love makes the heart grow fonder but will they realize it before it’s to late? Especially now that they are in danger?
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
In true J. Kenner fashion, once you start this book you will not be able to put it down. Fast paced and filled with characters you instantly fall in love with, this book was awesome. For Connor, going undercover should be an easy task, but when the one person he needs to keep at an arms length is the one undercover with him the lines get blurred. Can Kerrie and Connor work together and bring down the bad guys or will being so close together put their lives as well as their hearts in jeopardy? Fi ...more
Lauren
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was a fun quick read. Conner rubbed me the wrong way but its just because Kerrie kept putting herself out there and he wanted her but he kept rejecting her. And you could tell everytime it broke her a little more. When they go under cover together you know good things will come but once again he's a a*s. Im so glad in the end she leaves and he finally realizes what he is missing thanks to his brother.
Jenny
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book! Connor is fourteen years older than Kerrie and believes he is to old for her. Kerrie believes Conner is her forever. Conner has saw family that he believes gave up their lives for others and don’t want that to happen with Kerrie. The characters have great chemistry. Beautiful story!
*Magic Beyond The Covers Book Blog*
Liz
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sexy Little Sinner by J. Kenner was a quick, sexy and angsty read. It has a bit of suspense and a whole lot of steaminess! Excited to go back and read the previous books in the series!

Happy reading!
Kasey McCarthy
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Conner and Kerrie were so in love until Conner decided the age difference was too much. Now they are working together and trying to be friends until Conner’s brother engagement party. Will one night change everything? Will Conner change his mind or will Kerrie find someone else?
Lana-White Hot Reads
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Conner and Kerrie finally get their act together in this fast paced full of surprises read. Who knew that it would only take an undercover work weekend for it to happen. Throw in an element of danger and its action packed. The heat with these two is smokin!!
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Sweet Fate (Dirty Sweet Duet, #2)
  • Sweet Liar (Dirty Sweet Duet, #1)
  • Best Laid Plans (Lucky in Love, #1)
  • Thinking About You (Forever Yours, #2)
  • The Empire (Filthy Trilogy #3)
  • The Feel Good Factor (Lucky in Love, #2)
  • His Demand (Dirtier Duet, #1)
  • Nobody Does It Better (Lucky in Love, #3)
  • Nothing Without You (Forever Yours, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.4)
  • FOK (Wall Street Royals)
  • Wicked Force (Wicked Horse Vegas, #4.5; Big Sky, #4.1)
  • Bossy Brit
  • Her Submission (Dirtier Duet, #2)
  • The Open Door (The Found Duet, #2.5)
  • Junk Mail
  • The Hookup Handbook
  • Wicked Knight (The Wicked Horse Vegas, #5)
  • The Red Ledger: Part 9
J. Kenner (aka Julie Kenner) is the New York Times, USA Today, Publishers Weekly, Wall Street Journal and #1 International bestselling author of over one hundred novels, novellas and short stories in a variety of genres.

Though known primarily for her award-winning and international bestselling erotic romances (including the Stark and Most Wanted series) that have reached as high as #2 on the New Y

Blackwell-Lyon (4 books)
  • Bitch Slap
  • Pretty Little Player (Blackwell Lyon, #2)
  • Tempting Little Tease  (Blackwell-Lyon, #4)