Start by marking “Lizzy's Kiss (Savage Security, #6)” as Want to Read:
Lizzy's Kiss (Savage Security, #6)

Lizzy's Kiss

(Savage Security #6)

Lizzy Adams spent the summer pining for Tyson Smith, the sexy security agent whose instruction at a safety seminar saved her life. Now, every man she meets is measured against the absolute awesomeness of the brawny black man with the soulful eyes, the baritone voice that whispers over her like a velvet caress, and a smile that turns her knees to jelly. Now she just had to ...more
Published November 21st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Lizzy's Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lizzy's Kiss

Start your review of Lizzy's Kiss (Savage Security, #6)
Suzanne Hare
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lizzy is an elementary school teacher who was recently attacked and because she had taken some self defence sessions she was able to defend herself. She now has a serious crush on Tyson, her instructor. Over the summer she was on jury duty for a murder trial which still haunts her. There are forces at work, someone evil has her in his sites.

This is a great thriller with a hot romance intertwined. The characters are amazing, well developed, interesting and flawed. The narrative is wonderful as it
R.K. Emery
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm going to jump in with the others who so thoroughly enjoyed this book. I think that it is a great read if you like a little more action and mystery with your romance books. You will be very pleasantly surprised on the deep and intriguing story you get out of it along with quite the ride of ups and downs and guessing. Lizzy and Tyson are both very captivating characters

There were many surprises and the way that Karen Tjebben was able to keep the pacing just right really helps everything flow
Samantha Turley
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, suspense
I loved how fast this novel was in its pacing, I thought that it kept me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. I loved how much action there was throughout and how the author didn’t shy away from making sure everything was detailed.
I liked the fact that we got backstory and plenty of descriptions of the world we were in, I could picture it in my head.
This story is well thought out and flows nicely.
Heather W
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this romantic suspense story. It was fast-paced with a great backstory to explain who and why someone wanted to kill Lizzy. The author gave us well developed engaging characters and terrific descriptive narratives. I loved the action and intrigue in this story which made it very exciting to read. The romantic storyline was also very well done.

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Misty Goan
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An intriguing heart stopping romantic terror. This engaging storyline had built up suspense that had me addicted on the edge of my seat from beginning to end.  It is full of fear, suspense, terror, hot steamy chemistry, ups and downs in a fast paced drama to a great ending. The characters are well developed, interesting and full of chemistry and sizzling passion. I voluntarily read and reviewed this heart stopping romance.
Kirstie Ibrahim
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: miscellaneous
This took me a little bit to really get into at first. By the half way mark I was really enjoying and the second half of the book was really good. I liked the characters and the storyline. The mystery and suspense was good along with getting background from the killer as to why and what he was doing. A little bit of sizzle in the romance area also was good.

I read this as a standalone
Jeanne Richardson
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the 2nd book I've read written by Karen Tjebben; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Elvira
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book that is filled with suspense, drama, and of course steamy chemistry. The characters are well developed and engaging and the storyline flowed smoothly from start to finish.

Tina
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great book, I loved that Lizzy stands up for herself! Off the charts chemistry between Lizzy and Tyson! Great quick read that you will definitely enjoy!

Tanya
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As soon as she looked into his eyes she wanted him but nothing she did would make him want her as well. Things may just change when she looks at him with fear as her father comes after her with a syringe in his hands. What happened to her father? Will he be able to keep her safe? See what will happen

Angela  P McLeod
Sherry
Audrey Stewart
Angela Saver
Nov 25, 2018

• Royal Romance (A Man Who Knows What He Wants, #38)
  • Wanderlust Wedding
  • Wedded Miss (Wedding Season)
  • Rich and Gone (Red Farlow Mysteries, #1)
  • Caballo Security: Volume 2 (Caballo Security, #7-11)
  • Taking Root (The Eros Tales #1)
  • Raining Down Rules
  • In the Shadow of the Shield (Secret Lives Series Book 2)
  • Somewhere in Between (Madison Square #1)
  • Like Father Like Daughter (Flesh & Blood #1)
  • Raining Down Release (Raining Down #3)
  • It Starts With L (The Letters of Love Series Book 1)
  • Fed Up (Well-Seasoned Love Book 1)
  • Deliver Us (The Sinful Duet, #2)
  • Slammed (Slammed, #1)
  • Raining Down Redemption
  • Within The Maples (The Red Raven Journals Book 1)
Karen Tjebben lives in central North Carolina with her wonderful husband and twin daughters. She loves traveling the world. Whether it’s to the heights of Yosemite, the white sands of the Caribbean, or even Down Under, she’s always ready to pack a bag in search of inspiration. She enjoys creating worlds filled with unique characters that will delight and raise goose bumps on her readers.

Savage Security (6 books)
  • Blood Kiss (Savage Security, #1)
  • Avenging Kiss (Savage Security, #2)
  • Coveted Kiss (Savage Security, #3)
  • Stolen Kiss (Savage Security Series, #4)
  • Grace's Kiss (Savage Security Series, #5)

News & Interviews