Start by marking “Acacia: Hidden Realms of Silver Lake (Four Sisters of Fate Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Acacia: Hidden Realms of Silver Lake (Four Sisters of Fate Book 3)

Acacia: Hidden Realms of Silver Lake

(Four Sisters of Fate #3)

A goddess in need of some solitude. A bear shifter in search of a connection. All seems perfect until a secret threatens to destroy it all.

Acacia Faiten has been discontent for, oh, at least one hundred years. Being an immortal goddess of Fate isn't what it's all cracked up to be. It might sound rewarding, but it only makes her realize what she's missing--someone to love.
Published January 29th 2019 by Erotic Reads Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Acacia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Acacia

Roxie's Reviews
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"A Magical and Exciting Paranormal Romance series"
Each story is exciting and adorable. The characters have stunning personalities.
Acacia is one of the four sister of fate. By being a goddess the sisters do not know if they will have mates. Each one wishes for true love.
Ever hear the sister's decide to take a vacation. They are not only goddesses but they also own and run a pottery shop.
Acacia decides to go camping. Each sister is to limit their powers to only emergencies. To appear humaningly
Myst
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Was interesting to see how a wet-under-ears person could make some of these honest mishaps and still roll with the punches. Can't wait to see what the last sister gets into.
I hope her dragon friend gets a book!

Hsu Lee
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
It was a great book!
Acacia is one of the four goddess of fate.
On her vacation, she decided to try camping as a human.
No magic!
Hilarious!
Enter Will, a bear shifter.
Right away he knows that Acacia is his mate.
Let the wooing begin!
This was a fun book to read!
Loved the characters + the storytelling!
It has all the ingredients that you need for a great book!
I can't wait for the next book in this series.
LMR
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Vella Day & Booksprout
Acacia Hidden Realms of Silver Lake (Four Sisters of Fate Book 3) by Vella Day Acacia: Hidden Realms of Silver Lake By: Vella Day
This FATE's In 4 The Time O' Her Life... She's Finally Met Her Mate In The Form of A Bear...
This FATE Is Takin' A BREAK... A Bit O' Time to Decompress & Unwind!
But, To DO that, she's gotta Unplug...
Which Means Lockin' Her Magic Up Tight for a few Days!
It'll Be Just a bit O' Vacation to get away...
From the Daily Grind of helpin' Mates find their way!
Although, this Year's Retreat will pack a Major Surprise,
Seems it's Finally Time for this
Racy
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so enjoying this series.

Acacia Faiten who was one of the goddess of fate decided to go on a little adventure for her vacation. I got so tickled reading about the little things she did not know or did not know how to do. With everything she went through I bet the one thing that surprised her most of all was finding out she had a mate.

OMG, Will was one hunky werebear. You would think being a shifter finding out that a your fated mate is a goddess would not faze you.

I love how Will was alway
Lynne Cuda
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love all things Vella Day and Hidden Realms. I was excited to find out there would be books about the Sisters of Fate as they play pivotal roles in so many of the Hidden Realms books. Now they get their own. I started with Acacia so I may have missed some clues. But I, like Acacia, never thought that these goddesses would have fated mates. So when Acacia plans her vacation as a camping trip with no magic and she's never done it before and she's strictly relying on research, I thought it would ...more
Michelle Vandal
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Acacia is one of the four Sisters of Fate with her three sisters. They are goddesses but for two weeks they go their separate ways on vacation and try to act as a human would. No magic. Acacia goes camping/hiking. This is not something she's done before but has read up on it & is anxious to get away and reflect in nature.
Will is a bear shifter. He and his best friend are in the campsite next to Acacia. When they hear her struggling with things, they pop over to see if they can help.
Immediate
Gladys
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is another entertaining read in this series. This shifter/mythology combo romance offers a lot of charm, sweetness, humor, emotional turmoil and drama. I thought it was easy to like both of the lead characters. Acacia's overall feeling of dissatisfaction was relatable. After all I can see this happening to anyone, even one of the goddesses of fate. It was so easy to laugh at her struggles but also easy to admire her strength and tenacity. Will is suffering his own discontent. This wealthy w ...more
Deb
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Adults 18+ Fans of Fiction
Wow! I don’t know how she does it but each book gets better and better than the previous 5 star must read! This is the 3rd lovable sister, “Acacia” from the ‘Four Sisters of Fate’ that grabbed me from the get-go & wouldn’t let go until after I had finished reading it, and in just 2 sittings during the same day :D Another fresh & fun, short PNR story, with great characters, witty dialogue & descriptions that pull you right into the story! Smoking hot romance with a touch of suspense w ...more
Caroline Doig
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book 3 to the Four Sisters of Fate and I loved it and it’s an absolutely fantastic series and I can’t wait to read book 4 Magnolia. Acacia needs a holiday so she decides to take her two week holiday camping and she never expected to find her mate right next door. Will is a werebear who’s rich but doesn’t find contentment in his life anymore so he wants to find his mate, and while out camping he finds her right next door at the camp site next to his. I love Acacia she was hilarious maybe ...more
Shelley
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Acacia is the next lucky goddess to find her mate❣

Acacia decides to spend her two week vacation outside camping. She travels to another part of the realm and when her camping trip starts with small little disasters, she gets the aide of two good looking men. Instantly, she is drawn to the bear shifter, Will, but wants to wait to see what happens.

Will immediately knows that Acacia is his mate, as his bear is insistent and keeps telling him. Will and his best friend Lucas, needed to vacation to ge
Claudia
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another story of Theradon - this time it is about one of the 4 sisters who run the "Four Sister's Pottery Shop", well known as giving a helping hand to anyone having a problem with their fated mate. Being part of Fate made Acacia believe she would never have a mate of her own, so when on her yearly holiday she meets Will - a bear shifter - she is shocked.
Will recognizes Acacia as his mate, but thinks that she is human and tries to figure out how to tell her what he is without her freaking out.
A
Cortnie
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes I can tell how much I'm going to enjoy a story from the first paragraph. This was one of those times. Ms. Day has created characters that are both realistic and fantastical. The mythical nature didn't detract, or overpower, how relate-able the main characters were. It isn't just the characters that make this one a gem, though. The story line has all the emotional ups and downs to keep you guessing on how they will reach their HEA, with plenty of humorous situations to keep a smile on y ...more
Eva Millien
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Sister of Fate has met her match in this delightful and charming paranormal romance. Acacia and Will are two strong characters with sizzling chemistry that leaps from the pages and the romance between them is fascinating as they try to determine if they are indeed mates without giving secrets away. It’s not all paradise on this camping trip secrets are revealed and the bear gets his fur all in a twist. While short, the story is fast paced and very entertaining, causing a few chuckles, es ...more
Kathryn
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hilarious, feel good read!

Acacia take a hiking trip for her vacation, how every what could go wrong, did go wrong. But in comes Will to save the trip.
There is a bit of a emotional roller-coaster after Will finds our Acacia';s secret but it still is a fell good read.
Will and Acacia are very likable and relatable characters to a vacation gone wrong to Acadia's anxiety.

I received an advanced copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a honest, unbiased review.
Scarolet Ellis
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Acacia: Hidden Realms of Silver Lake by Vella Day is a wonderful story to read. This is book number three in this series and I am so in love with this story. This has a bear shifter in this story which is one of the reasons I love it and I highly recommend this story to everyone who love readin about bear shifters like I do.

Molly
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: alternative fantasy/romance fans
Recommended to Molly by: booksprout, bookbub
Great reason to go camping, despite a few mis-steps: finding her Mate, Will King. Yummy ! a bear shifter - brave an kind to boo!

Happily, his human friend and business partner understood enough to help him along the way.

None of the sisters knew they could have mates. so what next?

Looking forward to the next steamy adventure!

Amber  Christiansen
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Will and Acacia's story. The world is imaginative and the characters are fun. The romance was pretty hot. The only thing I didn't like was that I felt like they had too easy of a time resolving their relationship.

Sherry Westendorf
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story with awesome characters. Well written and recommended. It is part of a series and since I have only read this one. No spoilers. It is exciting, emotional, surprising, fun and so much more. I couldn't put it down. I loved it. I was given a review copy by booksprout and voluntarily review it.
Michelle Fortune
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book will have you rolling with Acacia's attempt at camping. You can see where someone who has never camped before could make the same mistakes. I loved this book. I cannot wait to see what antics Magnolia will get into on her vacation.

Michelle Graves
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was interesting to see how she tried and failed at camping but she got 1 hell of a bonus out of it. Lol it was 2 short I think but I hope lucas can find a good mate asap. Even though she ran away he came back 2 find her. It's good that they have a good connection 2gether. I can't wait 4 more soon.
Lisa Bing
Well written fun read!

What a great pair Acacia and Will are! Fab chemistry, humour, emotional angst and adventure go hand in hand with this fun romance. I am really enjoying this series!
Shyla Wright
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Acacia is book 3 in this amazing series and every book is better then the last. All of the sisters in this series have an amazing heart and kindness to them it makes thier story so much better.
Madeleine
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the sisters of fate series, and with each story the series gets better. Acacia is so over her head in trying camping for the first time. She’s funny, stubborn and brave especially with her unexpected visitors.(snake and real bear cub) lol..
Will is a bear shifter, he and his friend Lucas go camping every year but what he doesn’t expect is to meet his mate on this trip. As they start to get to know one another and get closer things come to a head when Will finds out that
Mmel
Samantha Hillman
Jan 30, 2019
Linda Leslie
Feb 05, 2019
I am so excited to bring you my new paranormal/fantasy romances that have yummy Alpha men.

I've been writing for seventeen years and have a few other aliases. I hope you enjoy this series. There's more to come. I love hearing from readers!!

You can contact me at velladayauthor@gmail.com.

Four Sisters of Fate (4 books)
  • Poppy: Hidden Realms of Silver Lake (Four Sisters of Fate Book 1)
  • Primrose: Hidden Realms of Silver Lake (Fours Sisters of Fate Book 2)
  • Magnolia: Hidden Realms of Silver Lake (Four Sisters of Fate Book 4)