Start by marking “A Valentine's Day Gift (Clover Park, Book 11)” as Want to Read:
A Valentine's Day Gift (Clover Park, Book 11)

A Valentine's Day Gift

(Clover Park #11)

When Allie Reynolds strikes up an unlikely friendship with the contractor working on her house, Vinny Marino, she never expected how much he’d come to mean to her. So much separates them it seems impossible—he’s mourning his late wife, she’s trapped in a loveless marriage. Will they make the tough choices to give themselves a chance at love? Or will responsibility keep the ...more
Published February 5th 2019 by Extra Fancy Books

To ask other readers questions about A Valentine's Day Gift, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Valentine's Day Gift

Maree Repa
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Five Amazing Stars

Memories From Their Past

I was absolutely thrilled to now enjoy book eleven of the most wonderful and most magnificent series, Clover Park. I have absolutely enjoyed every single romantic book of this entire series so far. I’m just so excited to enjoy this one too!

I simply enjoyed this wonderful, most romantic story of both Allie and Vinny Marino. Their absolute love for each other, their children and Grandchildren. Other the past books of the series I still remember them both
Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
I REALLY loved this book.

This was a GENIUS idea. I was introduced to Allie and Vinny in the previous books in the series, but they were always just the parents; the wise grown-ups that hosted Sunday dinner and made Italian wedding cookies. I never considered that they would get their own "flashback" book about how they first met, but I am SO so happy they did!

This story was just so well done. First of all, Vinny was a gentleman. He opened doors, was chivalrous and thoughtful and Allie accepted
Nikki Barrett
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love that the author decided to write this story. Allie and Vinny are the sweet couple who married and brought together two families. Many stories in the Clover Park series revolves around the sons, so when I heard Allie and Vinny were getting a prequel story, I was ecstatic! So now we get to go back in time and find out how it all began for them. As an added bonus, some of our favorite Clover Park heroes are seen as kids. :)

Both Allie and Vinny are in a rough place in life when they meet. Th
Eileen
Shelves: author
Allie and Vinny’s amazing love story in the novella A Valentine’s Day Gift by Kylie Gilmore, the eleventh book in her Clover Park series, provides the story behind the Reynolds and Marinos becoming a blended family; prior to any of their sons growing up and finding their own happy endings. Allie and Vinny become friends while he was the contractor, creating an artist studio above her garage. Vinny had just lost his wife to cancer and Allie was trapped in a loveless marriage; both the parents of ...more
Maria Cecília
A great second chance love story. Allie is a mother of 3 boys in a loveless marriage trying to create a world of her own despite the lack of any support and encouragement at home. With a inclination to art, is the renovation of her garage into a studio that brings Vinny, a tall and stout contractor with sad eyes into her life. Vinny is a recent widow, with 3 sons of his own, getting back to work after a long and excrutiating time dealing with his late wife disease. When he approaches Allie, her ...more
Pam
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Allie & Vinny were in very different places when they met. Vinny was mourning the loss of his sweet young wife & trying to find a way to keep going for the sake of his 3 young boys. Allie was stuck in an unhappy marriage & was trying to just get by so she didn’t uproot her three young boys. Two damaged & injuries hearts recognized each other & realized what they needed. Could they find a way to mesh their lives & their boys without destroying them all?

This was great back
Mayas
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been on a journey to find my happy place. That person that champion me and give me the ability to believe in the talents in which I possess are worth pursuing. It is calming, appreciated, and helps pull you from the dark and depressive that that is your daily life. Guess what, I found her. She is my best friend. Someone I can bounce ideas off of, a person who understands with very little to no judgment because the support is returned. The research, the encouragement, the cheerleading... i ...more
Quinn Fforde
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you have read the other books in the series, then you already know a lot about Allie and Vinny as older adults. They are such great people! But we only see them through their sons' eyes, and we know a just few things about their lives before they were married. Now we get a prequel to tell us the story that only Allie and Vinny know. (Just a hint: I would never give 5 stars to a story that involved cheating.)
This could be read as a standalone because it is the beginning of their story; you don
Dawn Herrera
Shelves: favorites, reviews
A Valentine’s Day Gift was a great story by the very talented Kylie Gilmore, this is a story that will capture your heart and hold on to your heart till the very end. This is a story that has friendship, family and definitely some love. I absolutely loved this book I have to say this maybe my most favorite of the whole series. This is the story of Allie and Vinny two people who know that friendship is all they can have or is it. This is where this incredible story will take you on a great journe ...more
Monica
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was such a sweet and wonderful addition to this series! We get to go back in time to get Vinny and Allie's story and how they joined their two families.

Contractor Vinny is struggling to move on after the death of his wife while still doing his best to raise their three boys. When he begins a remodel project for a beautiful and petite woman he finds himself drawn to the loneliness in her eyes that is so familiar to the man he sees in the mirror every day.

Allie Reynolds would do anything to
Lena Dublin
All the Feels

I caught myself shedding tears throughout this book. Tears of sadness, tears of happiness and tear of joy. This brought all the feels. Vinny and Allie’s had to wade through a lot to be together. It was their patience and love that got them though. It was how they displayed it was what got me. It was also Vinny he was the sweetest hero ever to be put on paper.

You do not need to read the rest of the series to enjoy this story. Vinny and Allie’s story is so good it stands on its own.
Ruby
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a wonderful beginning to a life long romance. Since I have read and enjoyed each of Vinny and Allie's sons stories, I was thrilled to receive an ARC of A Valentine's Day Gift. Vinny and Allie have a slow start, to a friendship, that as time progresses, turns into so much more. The intermingling of their sons leads to laughter, high jinks, and a one upmanship of the boys that is so real, that I felt like I was there watching it happen. I highly recommend that you read this lovely Valentine's ...more
Annette Krumske
Shelves: 2019
A Valentine’s Day Gift by Kylie Gilmore is a beautifully written heartwarming story of Alli and Vinny in how they fell in love. I loved reading about how the parents of the brothers Clover Park Studs series met. Alli is in a loveless marriage with 3 boys and Vinny a recent widower with 3 boys. They both respect marriage and Vinny gives Alli gives encouragement for her art through love letters. This book is one not to miss reading it is heartwarming! I received this book for free for a honest rev ...more
Candace Mantyk
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this one! A Valentine's Gift, by Kylie Gilmore, takes us back to where it all starts. This novella is the story of Allie Reynolds and Vinny Marino. Vinny is a widowed contractor working on Allie's art studio. Allie is stuck in a failing marriage. When they strike up a friendship, their lives both change for the better.
It was great to have a chance to go back and see where everything started. Book 11 of the Clover Park series is definitely one of my favorites!
Isha Coleman
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
A Valentine's Day Gift (Clover Park, Book 11) by Kylie Gilmore

Most happy endings begin with a heartbreak. For Allie and Vinny love was not part of the equation, but fate had other plans. Nobody breaks a heart quite like Kylie Gilmore. A Valentine's Day Gift is a celebration of love. Gilmore looks at love from every angle. Out of grief and unhappiness comes hope for a second chance. A perfectly imperfect romance.
Isha Coleman
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
A Valentine's Day Gift (Clover Park, Book 11) by Kylie Gilmore

Sharon
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very sweet novella, filling us in on how Allie & Vinny came to be!
Follow their sweet story on how they met, and how long it took for them to get where they are today with their combined families, the Marino's and the Reynolds.
I absolutely loved this story, second chance at romance for these two and it was written great!
5 bright stars for this story!
Cali Jewel
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Completely adored getting to see how this amazing couple became who they are now... I have loved this couple from the beginning of the Clover Park series and it was such a awesome Valentine treat to get to know how their love story began. A sweetly sexy and heartwarming romantic journey that was also highly entertaining to read.
Dee Shelvey
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a very fast read. Kylie gave us sweet kind with a little turmoil in the mixed. Single dad wanting to do the best for his kids. A mom trapped in a loveless marriage. Can they make it work? Can they mix up 6 boys and still have a functioning family?
Kristy
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
For a novella, this one packed a punch! Vinny and Allie were sweet and soulful, who were scandalous, but not really in the whole scheme of things. Their connection was immediate, but they knew where to draw the line. This was a sweet and sexy story. Love this series!
Michelle
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this "Back Story" of how the Reynolds and Marino families came together. It is both heart breaking and so romantic. Kylie does it again, pulling out all the stops and making you go through the whole spectrum of feels. Don't miss out on this great read!!!
Coral Mitchell
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved reading Allie and Vinny's story! So much pain, but so much joy. Both have big decisions and none are made lightly, especially with six small boys involved. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Kim Schubert
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
True Kylie Gilmore greatness! Love this story of “how it all began” Enjoy this visit to Clover Park!
Kim Andrade
Perfect, Perfect, Perfect!!!!
Loved this story....It pulled me in and entranced me to the end!!!
Sweet romance, oozes chemistry, You won't be disappointed with
this one!!
Julia Diaz
How it all began

I loved Vinny and Allie's story. How two families came to be one. It was heartwarming and beautifully written. It makes me want to read the whole series again💗💗💗
Janeen Phillips
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a wonderful story of life, love and second chances.

When Vinny and Allie first meet, neither is in a position to start a real relationship but they strike up a friendship while Vinny is doing a construction job for Allie.

The timing eventually becomes right for the two of them and they take their time learning about each other and slowly falling in love.

They have a wonderful life together and have taught their six boys what real, true love is.
Freddie L Hilliard
Feb 14, 2019
Beverly Williams
Feb 13, 2019
Lori Webermeier
Feb 12, 2019
Maria
Feb 11, 2019
Sign up for Kylie's newsletter for exclusive excerpts and subscriber-only giveaways!

***Preorder Maggie Meets Her Match now!***

Kylie Gilmore is the USA Today bestselling author of the Happy Endings Book Club series, the Clover Park series and the Clover Park STUDS series. She writes humorous romance that makes you laugh, cry, and reach for a cold glass of water. Her debut novel, The Opposite of Wil

Clover Park (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • The Opposite of Wild (Clover Park, #1)
  • Daisy Does It All (Clover Park, #2)
  • Bad Taste in Men (Clover Park, #3)
  • Kissing Santa (Clover Park, #4)
  • Restless Harmony (Clover Park, #5)
  • Not My Romeo (Clover Park, #6)
  • Rev Me Up (Clover Park, #7)
  • An Ambitious Engagement (Clover Park, #8)
  • Clutch Player (Clover Park, #9)
  • A Tempting Friendship (Clover Park, #10)