Start by marking “We Shouldn't” as Want to Read:
We Shouldn't

We Shouldn't

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  11,214 ratings  ·  1,165 reviews
Bennett Fox walked into my life on one hell of a crappy Monday morning.

I was late for the first day at my new job—a job I’d now have to compete for even though I’d already worked eight years to earn it, because of an unexpected merger.

While I lugged my belongings up to my new office, a meter maid wrote me a parking summons.

She’d ticketed a long line of cars—except for
Published January 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about We Shouldn't, please sign up.
Vi Keeland A draft version of the cover and blurb was inadvertently released last month, instead of the final. It was corrected within a day, and the correct one…moreA draft version of the cover and blurb was inadvertently released last month, instead of the final. It was corrected within a day, and the correct one has been published here on GR and with all the vendors. Perhaps you are still seeing an old post?

Thank you for your note.(less)
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Sammie
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

·  11,214 ratings  ·  1,165 reviews

Start your review of We Shouldn't
Vi Keeland
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
𝗪𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗𝗡'𝗧 is 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗬 on Amazon!

Amazon ebook US https://amzn.to/2RUCszM
B&N http://smarturl.it/5zqpdu
Google Play http://smarturl.it/f6prjg
Kobo http://smarturl.it/ggc8vd
Amazon paperback http://amzn.to/2sgA0oP

𝗪𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗𝗡'𝗧 is 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗬 on Amazon!

Amazon
Julia
Penelope Ward
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Without a doubt my favorite Vi Keeland book!! Can't wait for you all to meet Annalise and Bennett!
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
BOSSMAN is still my all time favorite Vi Keeland book but I liked this story too. ;)

-------------

OMGOMGOMGOMG :D Please look at this damn freaking hot cover!

Cover Model: Lucas Bloms

BLURB:

Bennett Fox walked into my life on one hell of a crappy Monday morning.

While I lugged my belongings up to
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

”Thank you for loving me even when I hated myself.” My heart let out a big sigh. That’s the thing about love. We don’t fall in love with the perfect person; we fall in love despite a person’s imperfections.

WE SHOULDN’T is an “enemies to lovers” office romance between two co-workers competing for the same job at their advertising agency. Bennett is a sexy, overly cocky, ladies man, who doesn’t believe in relationships. Annalise is the
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 STARS

I can't tell you how much I loved it!!The story was addictive and heartwarming!The romance was intense,sweet and steamy!

description

I loved the connection between Annalise and Bennett, I think it's one of the best parts in We shouldn't. I have a smile in my face with these two!I loved Annalise so much, I could easily relate with her!Bennett may started as a little bit of a jerk but I liked him a lot.He is charming and sexy.

I loved this story and at some point I didn't want it to end!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW: can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

‘WE SHOULDN'T' Is a full length, standalone, sexy enemies-to-lovers office romance novel by Vi Keeland, spoken in 'Dual Perspectives'

There may be a fine line between love and hate..But straddling that line can be so much fun. I haven’t been able to focus on anything since the day you walked into the office. You’ve starred in all my fantasies, even when I tried to hate you.

The company Annalise has worked for
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! THIS IS MY MOST FAVORITE VI KEELAND BOOK TO DATE! It’s brimming with feels and sexy and sweet! A binge worthy romance that made me fall in love! I can’t say enough good things!
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Annalise O'Neil is a beautiful woman living in San Francisco who is recently on a "break" from her boyfriend of eight years. While her love life is uncertain, her career is the one thing in her life that she can always count on. She's worked hard to earn her place at Wren Media, and now they are merging with one of the largest ad agencies in the U.S., Foster Burnett. They would now be Foster, Burnett and Wren. Her first day at her new job so far wasn't going
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
the whole wipers fiasco re-told 3 times was a bit of an overkill. lol But I'm glad I kept reading. :p
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Snarky perfection…

I love this author’s way of displaying the worst – and best – of her characters while entertaining me all the while. Bennett is commitment-phobic and work-centric but he is much more than that. He is not one-dimensional; instead, he is layers and layers of depth that come out in surprises for me as well as him! Annalise is beautiful, talented and full of spice. She is good without being too sweet or cloying and not afraid to admit her foibles with refreshing, and sometimes
Cristina
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The beginning of this book was an instant catch for me. I mean... usually it takes a while for me to become interested in a book, but this one got me interested from the beginning!
I liked the connection the main 2 characters had and even the story. I’m so used to reading about an office romance, that I thought nothing would surprise me anymore. But I was pleasantly surprised when this book proved me wrong.
I missed reading a 5 stars book! And We shouldn’t brought back this feeling to me!
Also:
Jiana
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was ok
This started off okay I guess. Then it quickly went downhill. It’s an enemies-to-lovers book but come on, authors there’s a thin line between bickering and being a straight up asshole. It was all fun and games up until Bennett’s insults became really hurtful and unacceptable. Bennett and Annalise’s relationship dragged. Oh God. The book dragged so much and I think it’s one of the slowest paced NAs I’ve ever read. At first it was slow but acceptable. Then, it became so boring I literally had to ...more
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

font-rend-4

Ummmm…. Vi Keeland, I think you titled this book wrong. It shouldn’t be We Shouldn’t but We Should. We definitely should read this fun, highly entertaining, and oh so swoony read. This book had all the composition of a great romantic comedy with a little heat and spice thrown into the mix. A must read for anyone looking for romance that had sarcastic humor, banter, playfulness and of course that romance that will leave you smiling big.

Syndi
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
I am between 2 and 3 stars for this book.

Vi Keeland books promising a sexy, cute and fun push and pull/ banter. We Shouldn't have her signature. However, I found it boring and dry. The story and the plot is predictable. Its like Miss Keeland runs out of idea and repeating old formula.

I decide to round it down to 2 stars. What a disappointment.
Book-Bosomed  blog
We Shouldn't... Be Accepting These Trite and Dated Characterizations In Romance Today

Julia's fab must-read review:
Melanie (mells_view)
Your standard competing for one job office romance. The thing is there isn’t very much angst between the characters. There’s a bit of fun heated tension, but this story is mostly about the hero Bennett getting over his hangups and realizing his feelings and who he is underneath his layers of masks. Annalise is just a good heroine. She’s not too quirky. She’s not too tough. She just is those things but in a normal dosage. I liked her, but she didn’t STAND OUT, and neither did Bennett. The story ...more
AJ
5 ‘you totally should’ stars

OMG, I love, love, love this book! Sexy and smart with sensational banter, fantastic chemistry and a gorgeously emotional love story, this enemies-to-lovers office romance absolutely blew me away and I loved every moment of the ride and couldn’t put it down.

Bennett Fox and Annalise O'Neil meet in less than ideal circumstances. Firstly, there’s an unfortunate yet hilarious incident with Bennett’s car, and then they learn that they are competing for the same job
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shelly, missy
Holy. Buckets. Y’all, Vi Keeland may have just outdone herself. No, seriously. I am tempted to say that this is my favorite Vi Keeland book to date, but am afraid that would be a kneejerk statement based on the way my heart is fluttering and my pulse is pounding and my feels are all over the place in the best way. Oh, and also? My smile. SO BIG right now. Which is basically the mark of any truly great book, no?

So, let’s just go with it: We Shouldn’t is my favorite Vi Keeland book to date.

And,
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'Texas' Stars!

One of my top favorite books by Vi Keeland, that is for sure! An outstanding enemies-to-lovers story, full of banter, back and forth, sexual tension, emotions and a whole lot of sizzling chemistry. I always jump right in when it comes to Vi's creations. She is an auto-buy author to me and her works just click with my taste in romance novels. We Shouldn't was no exception, I simply adored every second of this story!

“I haven’t been able to focus on anything since the day you
Shayna
“𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁’𝘀 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮. 𝗦𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝘂𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗼’𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝘆 𝗷𝗼𝗯.”
“𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡? 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔...𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑒𝑠.”
“𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁’𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴.”

𝐖𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧’𝐭 by Vi Keeland is a SUPER steamy enemies-to-lovers office romance that will make you experience ALL THE FEELS! The romance and connection is intense! These characters are freaking amazing, with their smart and witty banter, their undeniable chemistry, and hilarious barbs. I
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 's

I have to be honest...for about the first third of the book, I was getting a bit frustrated with the whole same ol' tired formula but things shifted as we got to know more about Bennett and what happened in his past.

Bennett and Annalise competing against each other for the same position is a been there, done that multiple times BUT...I got such a kick out of Miss Super Organized (yes, I can relate!).

Vi Keeland even manages to give Annalise even more quirks such as narrating her driving
Dali
You totally SHOULD! With We Shouldn’t, Vi Keeland offers a new swoon worthy, enemies to lovers, office page-turner for readers to escape to.

The first time Bennett Fox saw Annalise O’Niel, she was vandalizing his car while untangling her hair from his windshield wiper. He couldn’t imagine how she got stuck there but thought she was a knock out and her antics were amusing. They even had a brief sparks flying moment when their eyes met in an elevator.

When Bennett saw her come into his boss’s
Marishka
Safety - (view spoiler) ...more
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
description

THIS BOOK!!! Review to follow! Total Kindle CrackWE SHOULDN'T IS ON MY BEST OF 2019 LIST!
Do I dare say that We Shouldn't by Vi Keeland is one of my all-time Vi favorites? I'm so excited for you guys to meet Bennett and Annalise. We Shouldn't was unputdownable. Ok, I'm lying I actually did pick up a SECOND time and reread a few funny scenes. Buy this book? YOU SHOULD! Less than five weeks to go. #pompoms #dinnerandawink #KindleCrack

description
This review appears on https://www.kindlecrack.net,
Leila
4 Beast Syndrome stars!

”All men fit into one Disney character or another…
…Beast syndrome is when a man constantly roars at you to scare you away. Perhaps he was less than magnanimous in his early day, which he thinks defines who he’s forever banished to be. So he tries to keep people from getting too close. But he’s not really the villain he thinks he is, and every once in a while, a peek of the prince underneath shines through. That usually just makes him roar louder.”

And there you have
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
4.5 STARS!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We Shouldn't by Vi Keeland was that perfect mix of forbidden and angsty feels. Oh and that cover! Let's just say you're in for a treat with this salacious enemies-to-lovers office romance

From the beginning of the story I was already smiling my face off! Bennett Fox will come off as an arrogant jerk with his lethal smirks, but behind the facet hides a man whose scarred and hurting #morefeels.

Annalise O'Neil is sassy, sweet, intelligent and nerdy. She's quirky with OCD tendencies.
Luna Sol
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolute perfection. Absolute reading bliss. I LOVED this story so much I never wanted it to end. Bennett and Annalise were the perfect hero and heroine in my eyes. I loved their banter, their chemistry. Loved them individually and loved them more together. My goodness how does Vi Keeland does it over and over again with each new release is beyond words but that's exactly what happened here. I fell in love with their story, written in a way that from the first page you read you simply can't put ...more
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jan 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
description

‘There may be a fine line between love and hate but straddling that line can be so much fun.’

We do love enemies to lovers’ romance, add in an office romance scenario and we’re there! They’re two of our favourite things. There’s something so deliciously addictive about them – the push-pull and banter between the characters is captivating, and Vi Keeland has delivered a sexy, sweet, swoony, funny, passionate and often emotional romance in We Shouldn’t.

Annalise O’Neill and Bennett Fox bashed heads,
Michelle
Bennett is HOT!!

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I had to read this book just from the cover I luv it. It just stood out I didn't even read the blurb which I never really do. I just had to read it and I'm so glad I did. It was really good. I luvd the story it was so good and really well written. I enjoy this authors books every time I read her. Her stories just get better with every book. Annalise and Bennett were great together. There relationship didn't start good but being at each other's throats all the time and fighting
YA Buddy Readers'...: We Shouldn't by Vi Keeland- starting February 8th, 2020 13 7 Feb 21, 2020 05:08PM
Turning Pages At ...: We Shouldn't by Vi Keeland 21 18 Mar 10, 2019 05:16PM

• When August Ends
  • Park Avenue Player
  • The Day He Came Back
  • Faking It
  • Birthday Suit (Sexy Suits, #2)
  • The Consequence of Falling
  • Junk Mail
  • The Kiss Thief
  • If I Only Knew (Second Time Around, #4)
  • Deal with the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #1)
  • Luck of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #2)
  • Hotshot Doc
  • Finding Alexei
  • River Wild
  • Repeat
  • Heart of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #3)
  • Boyfriend for Hire
  • The Risk (Briar U, #2)
Vi Keeland is a #1 New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author. With millions of books sold, her titles have appeared in over one hundred Bestseller lists and are currently translated in twenty-six languages. She resides in New York with her husband and their three children where she is living out her own happily ever after with the boy she met at age six.

Stop by and
“Bennett steadied us and pressed his lips to mine. His thumbs wiped the tears from my eyes. "Thank you for loving me even when I hated myself.” 12 likes
“Sometimes his confidence made me want to smack him. Apparently other times it made me want to strip naked.” 8 likes