Start by marking “Venom's Revenge (Ruthless Rejects MC #1)” as Want to Read:
Venom's Revenge (Ruthless Rejects MC #1)

Venom's Revenge

(Ruthless Rejects MC #1)

Rebekah

I was called trash by those who knew me, the product of a drunken night, an accidental daughter by the two I called Mom and Dad. I might never leave the trailer I called home, never have a life outside of the aged walls in my room, or the stained mattress I slept on.

But as much as the world tried to drag me down, I knew one thing. I had dreams, hopes, and ambit
Published November 8th 2018 by Crescent Snow Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Venom's Revenge, please sign up.

Start your review of Venom's Revenge (Ruthless Rejects MC #1)
Neringa Neringiukas
Nov 11, 2018 rated it liked it
It's beginning of new series and I'm not sure how I feel about it. In all the story was OK, it just wasn't what I love.
Rebekah was just a nice h. She wasn't a fighter for me. Some may disagree with me about it. But what I mean, is that I wished she gave hell to Venom, instead of just giving a silent treatment, which was more out of fear then fighting back, if that makes sense.
I didn't liked how Rebekah reacted to Venom. Or more correctly for me it was too soon for her to feel attraction to him
Jennifer McGurk Finn
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in the Ruthless Rejects MC Series by Sam Crescent and Jenika Snow. This was a great start to a new MC series and I look forward to reading about the rest of the members. Venom is the President of the Ruthless Rejects MC, he had a savage upbringing that included being abused, neglected, and unloved. The only light in his world was his younger sister until she was drugged, raped, and killed, left behind in a dumpster like a piece of trash. They caught the POS who served time ...more
Chris
Apr 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: motorcycle-club, 2020
Venom is seeking revenge and he finds love instead. I liked their story. Rebekah is a sweet and innocent heroine, the pawn for Venom's revenge for his sister's death. Even if their story has a happy ending, we left waiting for Rooney's decisions... ooo well, I'll have to read the next book to find out what will happen! ...more
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Venom has one thing on his mind Revenge on the man who beat, raped and killed his sister. It's been decades and he finally found him doing his homework he knows he has a 18 year old daughter, his plan is set he'll kidnap her and make her suffer like his sister did. Rebekah life is hell she's alone alot her parents don't give a rat's ass about her and she's been kidnapped by some biker guy who is out for her drunk jerkface of a father..

The tension between the two is hot.. the banter the sass, th
Nova
Nov 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the start of a new series by these authors and its the first one of their MC books that I have read and I have to confess I wasn’t quite sure about it at the start but the two main characters did grow on me in a good way.

Rebekah has been ignored and neglected by the two people meant to watch out for you at all costs, she has basically grown up all on her own, with her parents never failing to remind her that she was a mistake. Shes just about to graduate high school and has been saving
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
3.75 Stars

I love it when these two authors write their MC stories. And this one was a good start.

Rebekah's parents really didn't care about her. All they cared about was themselves and their needs. She basically raised herself and now she is so close to getting out this town and away from her parents. But then she gets kidnapped.
Venom is looking for revenge on the man who killed his sister, and the way to do that is to take something from him that he loves. What he didn't count on and is throwin
Rose
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!! OMG, I loved this book!!! What a fantastic start to a new series. I am so excited to read more, to get to know the other members of the Ruthless Rejects MC. I definitely loved Venom and Rebekah!

Rebekah may be young, and she hasn't had much good happen in her life, but she knows she wants more. But when her whole life is turned upside down it starts to look like nothing is going to turn out the way she wants.

Venom is after revenge. And he thinks Rebekah is the perfect way to get it. But o
Misty Schott
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a fantastic story!

Venom vows to get revenge against Michael, the man that extinguished the only light in his life. It's been a couple of decades since that happened and Venom is a hardened criminal and the president of the Ruthless Rejects MC. He's decided that Rebekah, Michael's eighteen year old daughter will be the key to making him pay. But what happens when the captor is captivated by his captive? Where does this leave his revenge plans? What will happen to Rebekah? Grab this awes
Reader
Nov 12, 2018 rated it liked it
First book in a new MC series (Ruthless Rejects) this first story is about Venom the club president and Rebekah. She is the 18 year old daughter of Venom’s greatest enemy the man who killed his sister 20 years before. So instead of having his revenge on the man who committed the crime he kidnaps his 18 year old daughter.
To begin with I thought the opening scenes where he tries to shock her were not very nice, but on the other hand he doesn’t really do anything nasty to her, as the story progres
Faith89
Venom's has waited years to get his revenge against the man that murdered his sister. When the opportunity is right, he takes his eighteen year old daughter Rebekah. Rebekah wants to escape he life in the trailer park with a addicted mother and a father who could care less if she lived or died. When she is taken she thinks the universe has it out for her. The story is dark with a criminal hero and a girl with a hard knock life. Venom wants to use Revebak but things quickly change. Quick read wit ...more
Rhonda
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This was a very intense story for me to read. Rebekah is taken by Venom as revenge against her father but as time goes on, Venom realizes his feelings have changed. The struggles that both characters go through is intriguing and kept me turning the pages to find out what was going to happen next. Jenika and Sam are one of the best writing teams out there and their stories are always great! Now I'm just waiting for the next book in this series! ...more
Nate
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't get enough of Venom & Rebekah's story. Wow. It was raw & emotional. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a copy of the book via booksprout. ...more
Kylee
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in the Ruthless Rejects MC series and Venom’s Revenge is a great introduction to this new series. With his heart and soul filled with nothing but revenge for the death of his sister decisions are made, actions taken but will this all result in the vengeance he seeks. Rebekah was supposed to be the ultimate retaliation but sometimes plans don’t go the way you expect. A gritty MC romance filled with raw passion and action packed. Venom’s Revenge will have you invested in the ...more
Sydney M Neblett
Nov 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
It started with a kidnapping

Rebekah is a young girl ignored by all of those who should love her. Venom has survived tragedy and is lost in his hate and need for revenge. Kidnapping seems to be the answer to achieving Venom’s revenge.....but them he got Rebekah. Their path is long and hard, but love shines through in the end. Making this once hard biker the perfect guy for Rebekah. I can’t wait to see what the guys of the Ruthless Rejects MC get into next.
Renee
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Revenge is a dish servel.....

Venonlm, a harden biker that wants revenge for his sisters killer. Rebekah just wanted to get away from a town that she hates..until she is kidnapped by Venom.
Linda Archibald
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
To short

This was a good story with good characters I really liked the way it began. It was a little too short but both authors are in my opinion very good writers. I’m looking forward to more .
Kelly Ross
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Hot MC read!

Love all of Jenkins and Sams combined works. Venom is a dark and dangerous ALPHA. Rebekah is a sweet heroine. Her strength as the story progressed was great to read. Also love the set up for the next book. As always Hot!!
Brandi Clarke
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved loved it. I love a good book that can hook you in the first chapter and this book definitely did that. Could not put it down and ended up reading the whole book in one day with no sleep but it was so worth it.
Leeann Pule
Jun 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Twisted sexy

This book was all kinds of twisted. Starting with a kidnapping and ending with a love beyond her wildest dreams. The sexy scenes were hit, the drama was different, and the storyline a lot twisted. I enjoyed it.
Debbie
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!

What a totally amazing book!! I'm looking forward to reading the next book! A definite must read!! Happy Reading!! :)
Amy Jones
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Revenge.....

Loved it... Awesome start to a new series and it has a little bit of everything in it. I was totally shocked at the ending, now I can't wait for the next book.
Kathy DeVarie
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
New crew...loving it.

Omg this was a good new crew I'm loving it and cannot wait till January. You did good Jenika.
Venom fell like i wished he would.

Carol Roll
Nov 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good

This book was a bit dark, but still a really good book. I wish it was just a bit longer with more information on the two main characters.
Tammy Lupia
Nov 28, 2018 rated it did not like it
Just...no

Do not appreciate cliff hangers or stories that continue in another book you have to buy. Done with this series
Andrea Floyd
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Nice start to a series, can't wait to read the next installment. I thoroughly enjoyed the characters and their story.
Keri
Feb 10, 2019 rated it did not like it
Not what I was expecting

Too short to make it a good story. Characters were flat and so was the story line. I really disliked this book.
Pam
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was ok
Bad

I don't like to write bad reviews but I would not recommend this book. The writing was just bad I'm not sure how it got good reviews, not a good mc book.
dawn monk
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg

Talk about on edge of your seat.I really couldn't put this book down. I can't wait for the next book
Vanessa
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book.
Janice Somers
This was a rough read in the beginning until about the middle of the story and then it was really good.
A boy/man is waiting to take revenge on the man who raped and killed his eighteen-year-old sister. The man has been released from prison early for "good behavior" and now that his daughter is eighteen he sets out to exact his revenge.
« previous 1 3 next »

• His Beauty
  • His Ward
  • Virgin for Sale (Yummy Virgins #1)
  • The Mafia's Virgin Nanny (The Nannies #4)
  • El Diablo (Killer of Kings, #6)
  • Ugly Beast
  • Street King
  • Her Knightmare
  • Violent Ends (The Denton Family Legacy #5)
  • Biker Bully
  • Her Monster (Carson Series #2)
  • Stalked (Curvy Women Wanted #20)
  • His Mrs. Right
  • The Biker's Nanny (The Nannies #3)
  • The Caveman's Possession (Cavemen #2)
  • His Secret Sin
  • Bred by the King (Breeding Season #4)
  • Christmas Comes Butch Once a Year (The Skulls #16)
Jenika Snow is a USA Today Bestselling Author, and has been a published writer since 2009.

She can be found at:

www.jenikasnow.com
FB: www.facebook.com/jenikasnow
Twitter: twitter.com/jenikasnow
Email: Jenika_Snow@yahoo.com

Ruthless Rejects MC (2 books)
  • Rooney's Pain (Ruthless Rejects MC #2)

News & Interviews