Start by marking “Envy (Sins of Seven #6)” as Want to Read:
Envy (Sins of Seven #6)

Envy

(Sins of Seven #6)

Seven Sins had nothing for me anymore.
That is until she walked in.
Eliana doesn’t remember me, she wouldn’t.
Taken from me years ago, I had no choice but to say goodbye.

It’s time to right the wrongs of the past.
But there are secrets woven into our past that will soon spill over.

I’d always envied my brother. We were always at war.
But now it’s time to ask for his help.
To
Published February 2019

To ask other readers questions about Envy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Envy

Mandie
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a captivating addition to the Sins of Seven series!! It was deliciously dark and left me with a tantalizing array of emotions!
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Envy by Dani Rene is book 6 in the Sins of Seven Series. This is the story of Eliana and Asher. I have read the previous books and loved them, but you can make this a standalone if you wish to do so.
Eliana was but a teenager when father/family was taken from her. Eliana's mind is set on revenge for what happened. Asher out to help protect Eliana and to reclaim what he lost with her. Eliana knows that there is something about Asher but at this time there is just a feeling there for her about him
Tre Talbot
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A total page turner that will have you on the edge the entire time. We’re given a story that is dark, twisted and off the charts sexy. Eliana has been become a different woman after a traumatic experience at a young age and we’re right alongside her and Asher as she slowly finds the memories that are buried deep within. I loved how as we’re reading and so in the moment of what’s happening we’re also thinking about who could be on the other side. The pace is set perfectly and the details are so v ...more
Joelle
Let's start off by saying this is a brand new author for us and we really enjoyed our first book by them.I am looking forward to going back and starting this series from the very beginning and see where it leads us.

OMG! I really didn't know what to say about this story other than it was so Twisty,Dark,Erotic-very dark,gritty,made you edgy,and uncomfortable at times but, It was all so descendant that you were hooked and engrossed from the very first pages.

The plot was full of a ton of surprises a
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Shelves: loved-it
This series just keeps on getting better. Each time I read one I’m sure I say it’s my favourite to date lol Envy is book six in the Sins of Seven series.
As I love this series I highly recommend you read them all.

Asher is one hot and sexy alpha. Eliana is a great match for him. Their chemistry is intense.

Another fabulous raw and gritty story that I inhaled. I’m so looking forward to reading more from this author.

Ana Rita
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Can you judge a book by the cover? If it's a stunning cover you tend to get it right?
Well, that can be a risky thing to do because imagine that the cover is hot you get the book and then the blurb... Well, the blurb isn't that appealing so what do you do? Read it anyway or give up?
Wanna know is how I work? I see the blurb first and then the cover. If I like both it's a win win. And that's what happened with this book.
Stunning cover... Check
Amazing blurb... Check.
It's the perfect combination
Sarah N
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
“He looks ethereal, not angelic or innocent. Not heavenly at all. He looks like he’s from the depths of Hell. A dark angel about to drag me into the inferno alongside him.”
The sixth novel in the Sins of Seven series, Envy, is dark, edgy, sinfully seductive, and totally twisted. Author Dani Rene writes an intricate story infused with mystery and suspense meant to keep you guessing.
Eliana is a girl hardened by the world she’s been born into, with a past shrouded in secrets and lies. One thing fu
Michelle Austin
Shelves: author-arcs
Envy was a hot and steamy 5 star read and is book six in the Sins of Seven series.
This is Eliana and Asher’s story.

Eliana lost her father and sister at a young age. She ended up living with her dads best friend who trained her how to kill. She is now on a mission to get revenge on the man who killed her father. When she meets Asher, the chemistry between them is on fire. There is something familiar about him.

Fear and desire are a lethal combination, and they swirl around me like his aura.

Asher
Sheena
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A riveting, unputdownable 5 star read

A dark, suspenseful read....with plenty of heat.. this is the disturbing story of Eliana and Asher who are set on a path of revenge and destruction..

What really stands out for me in this series are the diverse and fascinating characters and the protagonists in this instalment are no exception... I love Eliana she is totally badass and resolute, and Asher is the archetypal alpha ... they are both such vivid and strong characters, it is no surprise theirs is a
Up All Night With Books
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars
Review by Elizabeth
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

Holy Moley!! Dani Rene has done another fantastic job with Envy, installment six in the Sins of Seven series. Granted the other books in the series is awesome but this one is just WOW.

In Envy, we meet Eliana who has had it tough. At seventeen she lost her father and just before that her twin sister. After the loss of her father, she turns into a cold-blooded killer with a taste for revenge on the person that took away her f
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jesus, I don't even know where to start or go with this review. I have read every one of these books in this series and every time I swear Dani can't take us any further than she does. But Asher's story kicked my ass. I don't want to give anything away because, to be honest, I didn't want to know anything about this book when I was going in. And I enjoyed it so much more that way.

Asher is a tough, hot, alpha male character that is coming back for what he wants and nothing is going to stop him.
Jenny B
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an incredibly dark (some triggers) beautiful tale. I found this story to be completely original and I loved how the story flowed. I looked down at 17% in and next thing I know it is 73% and still so much more story left. Dani did an amazing job developing these characters and weaving their story line and blending past and present in a way that was so easy to read.

THis book has so many twists and turns and mostly unpredictable that left me up until the wee hours reading this incredible tale
Lizzie_Loves_Books
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! What a truly thrilling read that will have you on the edge of your seat the whole way through. Just when you think this series can't get any better Dani surprises you by making the next installment even better. This story follows the characters Asher and Eliana and can I just say right now I love them.
Anna Edwards
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review to follow but know I loved it
PP's Bookshelf
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read plenty of Dark Romance with disturbing and twisted plots. But for me, Dani René tops them all. She unapologetically and brutally describes all the violent emotions. She doesn't hold back and I was sucked into the story helplessly. I admit this story was difficult to read but my heart and soul was so satisfied in the end.

Eliana was taken into her father's best friend Sean Briggs's custody after she lost both her sister and father. She burnt for revenge all her life and she is trained
Caitlin Audet
Holy hotness I am still fanning myself after finishing up this book. Envy by Dani René is super sinful and oh so delicious and I loved reading every page and taking this journey with Eliana and Asher. This is the sixth book in the Sins of Seven series and once again the first I have read. I seem to have a theme of being late to a series but since each is a standalone I don't feel as if something was happening that I couldn't understand. And yes I do plan to read the other books as well.

Eliana ha
Renee
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a coy of this book from the publisher/author to review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

Seven Sins held nothing for me anymore. That is until she walked in. Eliana doesn't remember me, she wouldn't. Taken from me years ago, I had no choice but to say goodbye. It's time to right the wrongs of the past. But there are secrets woven inot our past that will soon spill over. I'd always envied my brother. We were always at war. But now it's time to ask for his help.To put our differences aside a
Shrutika _anand
Feb 18, 2019 rated it did not like it
Brittany Alexander
Feb 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, dark-romance
This book took me quite a while to read. I found myself zoning out quite often, particularly for the first 75% of the book, but I kept pushing through because I wanted to know how it ended.

There were some relationships that were not explained and that really ruined the story for me. First, when they fly to London, where the heck did Oliver come from? Who is Oliver? And where did he disappear to after introducing Dillon? And the way Dillon is introduced, it's like they didn't know each other, wh
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Envy, what have you done to me?! This is the 6th book in the Sins of Seven series, but you can totally read it as a standalone, but all of the books are really full of decadence so I recommend reading them anyway. So, this is Eliana & Asher's story. She was a teenager when her family was taken from her, and now she's hell bent on making those pay for what happened. Asher, on the other hand, wants to protect her, and get what he lost with her back. She feels something deep down for him whi ...more
Diane
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh! What a tangled web we weave.......
This book is full of suspense and mystery besides being very sexy.
Eliana has had nothing but tragedy. Her family gone. She turns to others whom she thought she could trust. Friends of her father become the ones she relies on. Michael trains her to be an efficient killer so she can also exact revenge for her fathers' death. Asher comes back into her life but she doesn't remember from her teenage year when her twin sister is killed. Asher knows everything. He
Misty
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Webs of lies, murders, obsessions and heart break, family dysfunction at its finest. Envy will leave you breathless as you uncover twist after twist. One families heart ache is another person's wealth. Eliana finds herself wrapped around the center of it all unknowingly.

Eliana comes from a tragic past. Her sister died and her father was murdered. Destined to find her father's murderer and seek revenge. She's been trained to kill.

Then there's Asher and his obsession for Eliana. He claims to be f
Beyond The Covers Blog
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gail
At seventeen Eliana losses the last of her family,her father is murdered and she lays him to rest.Taken in by her fathers best friend and a man she consider's an Uncle,Sean Briggs takes her in and gives her the love and support she needs. Briggs also gives her another skill that of a lethal assassin. Briggs has his man Michael O'Connell train Eliana to become an assassin,and also her lover.Something that Eliana and Michael don't want Briggs to know,he would lose it if he was to find out.But Elia ...more
Hanan
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what an absolute page turner!
Envy is filled with intrigue,mystery,sexy men and one lady who is not a damsel in distress.
This book had me on the edge of my seat.
It’s a fast paced thrilling dark story that also is filled with a whole lot of sexy.
I think this is one of the darkest dirtiest books that I’ve read by Ms. Rene.
I loved every minute I spent reading this book.
The storyline and plot are intricate,the characters are fascinating and the sex is sizzling.
Eliana is one tough lady. She doesn
Linda Dunn
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gritty, but Real....

Revenge can be bittersweet but what a rush. This best describes Asher and Eliana. For years both of them have been harboring pent up rage and hatred toward the ones that did them wrong. Dani exquisitely captures this couples' essence. Eliana, tough as nails with the heart of a deadly assassin. Don't ever underestimate her. Asher, dark and simmering with cold calculating eyes that hold undying lust and love for Eliana. Asher holds on tight to his unquenchable passion that he h
Brandy Roberts
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Envy was a good story it's book six in the sins of seven series and the first story that I've read of the series and the author . I know I want to read more of this series and meet characters that were mentioned through out the series .
copy provided for honest review
****************************************
hero=8 heroine=8 secondary characters=8
Chemistry=8 steam=5 romance=5
humor=3 darkness level=5 action=5 mystery=5
enjoyment=8 angst=3 story line=9 Story ending=9
character development=9 pacing
Cinderella
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When reading a Dani Rene, you have to clench your eyes tight, says a few Hail Marys and jump. I can't guarantee that you'll land on your two feet, but what I can guarantee is that your heart will be whole at the bottom of the cliff.

Seriously, Asher and Eliana's story was an insane rollercoaster ride on steroids. She is one of Dani's tough as nails female lead with a single-minded determination and a no fucks given attitude. Asher is the ultimate Alpha dawg with a fierce instinct to take and pro
Maria Hunt
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my stars!! Envy was an absolute page turner I refused to put down until I had devoured every captivating word. Asher Briggs took me completely by surprise and had me trying to figure out where he'd been all this time. I've loved this series so far but I do believe I found my new favorite Sins of Seven book. Both Eliana and Asher fascinated me and kept me on the edge of my seat transfixed from beginning to end. I loved that Eliana was  tough as nails and owned exactly who she was. Asher was my ...more
Teresa Juckett
Oheemmmgggg😱😱

What a fantastic awesome book from Dani. I could not put this book down when I started reading it.

This book absolutely sucked me in from start to finish she has such a way with telling her stories that it's almost like your on the outside looking in and watching the scene play out in front of you.
No spoilers here but if you haven't started this series what are you waiting for.
This is book 6 and the heat level just keeps going up and by the dirty, debuchery things that went on in
Ally Vance
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dark. Disturbing. Deliciously SINful.

I simply loved this book. Dani floored me with the intricate plot, the depth of the characters and the masterful way she kept me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. For me, Envy stood out from the other books in the series, and I couldn't put it down once I started.

I was absolutely captivated by Asher and Eliana, and their story rocked my whole damn world. It was a decadent, darkly sexy and absolutely delightful read.

Dani has outdone herself with thi
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Dani is an international bestselling author of a mix of various genres, from romantic suspense to dark erotic romance and even BDSM romance. She loves to delve into the raw, emotional journeys her characters venture on, and enjoys the dark, edgy, and sensual scenes that fill the pages of her books. Dani’s stories are seductive with a deviant edge with feisty heroines and dominant alphas.

Dani live

Sins of Seven (7 books)
  • Kneel (Sins of Seven #1)
  • Obey (Sins of Seven #2)
  • Indulge (Sins of Seven #3)
  • Ruthless (Sins of Seven #4)
  • Bound (Sins of Seven #5)
  • Vice (Sins of Seven #7)