Start by marking “Cassie Collins and the Wild Shamrock: An AffinityVerse Story (Theme Park Mysteries Series 1 Book 11)” as Want to Read:

I need to find Cassie Collins. She’s the only one that can tell my story — and save others from my fate. I have to escape from Gabriel Lockwood and find her, right?

“I was a superstar, loved and adored by millions, but I can’t beat the ravages of time, can I? My name is Kristy Walsh and I am reborn.”

Join Kristy in this prequel to the fantasy thriller series Cassie Collins
Published November 9th 2018 by Orlando House Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Cassie Collins and the Wild Shamrock, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cassie Collins and the Wild Shamrock

Lana
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A very good prequel story and one which was sorely needed as it fills a lot of the history behind who Kristy Walsh was, her relationship to Senator Gabriel Lockwood and the rejuvenation process whe had undergone so that from a 63 year old woman she now once again looked like the 23 year old, hot, wild shamrock she once was. The idol of so many but now she bore a heart tattoo on her chest and she knew what had gone into the rejuvenation programme and she had been held prisoner in that awful place ...more
Saundra Wright
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cassie Collins and the Wild Shamrock is the exciting prequel to the Cassie Collins and the Wild Hearts series. For a thrilling introduction to the series, get this short story now! Already a fan? Read this to find out how it all started.

Kristy Walsh, the Wild Shamrock, is trapped in a mysterious medical facility. She ended up here by breaking her contract with the infamous Senator Gabriel Lockwood. If she had only known the truth behind her agreement, she never would have signed!

Now Kristy under
Ted Tayler
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
"Interesting"

A decent short with an intriguing story line. I often wonder why authors write a prequel after the original series has been out a while. Why don't they tell us the background in book one? Hey ho.
Alan T
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kristy & Cassie

Kristy Walsh is searching for Cassie Collins. She is the reporter who's career was wrecked by Senater Gabriel Lockheart for reporting on the end on Kristy's singing career.

Excellent characterization & plotting.
charlie adams
Dec 03, 2018
Amanda
added it
Dec 03, 2018
I'm author of the best selling Meridia Falls series and co-author of the best selling Theme Park Mysteries series.

I'm currently knee deep in my fictional universe, the AffinityVerse. The enormous amount of stories in my head finally forced their way out and created their own playground. I'm loving every magic-infused second of exploring it.

I'm married and live with my wife, two kids and cats in Do