Start by marking “Sweet Fate (Dirty Sweet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Fate (Dirty Sweet, #2)

Sweet Fate

(Dirty Sweet #2)

The conclusion to Dylan and Audrey’s story begun in Sweet Liar.

Dylan Locke knows that pining over the young ingenue Audrey Lind is pointless. He can’t offer her what she wants. He definitely can’t give her what she needs. Thank goodness she’s half a world away, and he doesn’t have to deal with his attraction head on.

But fate has other plans for him, and when Audrey once ag
ebook, 1st Edition, 294 pages
Expected publication: March 26th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Fate

Book 1: Sweet Liar
Book 2: Sweet Fate
*****3.75 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

I didn’t belong in her world. She didn’t belong in mine. Life after love was a desert. That was where I lived. That was my truth. Any vision I had of Audrey being there with me was a mirage.

The conclusion to the ”Dirty Sweet” duet started off a bit slow and I have to admit that it didn’t quite measure up to book one. It took me a while to figure out that the story was picking up two years after the last time Dylan and Audrey saw each other.
Mindy Lou's Book Review
I am in love with Dylan and Audrey's story! It's so rare for an author to have something I normally don't want in a book, and I didn't love it despite it, but because of it. So what is it? Call me old fashioned but I want the hero to chase the heroine. That's what I love but in this duet Audrey does the chasing. It not only worked, I'm actually glad she did it.

There were a few factors that made this work for me. The biggest is that this was done in Dylan's POV. I knew what he was thinking and I
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Please read the first books in this series/duets first if you haven't yet! They all basically happen at the same time!

A little bit of time has gone by since Dylan and Audrey's short time in New York in book #1. He's been in London for a few months. She finished college. Then they met again for a minute at Donovan's wedding and then another while goes by after that until ....

Dylan suddenly finds Audrey in London.

Fate? ☺

══════════════════

description

Well, that was adorable and London-y and sweet and sexy and
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Shelves: arc
*4.5 stars*

So good!

I love Dylan and Audrey so much! They are so perfect for each other. This book is told in Dylan’s POV which I truly enjoyed and is the perfect ending to their story.

Dylan is a very complex guy, who’s been terribly hurt by his ex wife. This causes him to be afraid of giving his heart again to another person, so he shuts down the idea of love and a happily ever after. He feels he’s not meant to have those things, but in comes Audrey. She’s a hopeless romantic and sweeps Dylan
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
REVIEW TO COME
4 Stars!
(ARC provided by author/Candi Kane PR)

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
3 Stars

I am a little conflicted about this book and also in the minority. I love a point of view from the hero. They are really usually so insightful and real. But in this instance, I was just so frustrated about how much of a repetitive nature it was. For 3/4 of the book, it was a bit of a pity party.....I am too old for the heroine, I don’t want the same things, I can’t give her what she wants, I am divorced, I have a teenage who is closer in age to her than me.......it was always the glass ha
Kayla
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"The feel of her, the weight of her in my arms, was like finding gravity. Like discovering the best ballast. Like being firmly anchored after too long adrift at sea."

OH. MY. GOODNESS. I. LOVE. THIS. BOOK. Sweet Fate was everything I wanted and SO MUCH more! Dylan and Audrey are seriously one of my absolute favorite couples. I could not have been more addicted to their story. The Dirty Sweet Duet covered so many of my romance bases. Older man. Younger women. Age Gap. British Alpha. DILF. Kismet
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

You need to have read Sweet Liar before diving into Sweet Fate.

Dylan and Audrey's story is all about fate, kismet, destiny - whatever you like to call it.

It took me a minute to remember how the first book ended, however once I remembered where I was at, it was a goer!

I didn't think I could like a book more than I did Sweet Liar, however Sweet Fate took things to a whole new level.

I was hooked on the story, just as Audrey and Dylan were hooked on each other. I cou
Amy
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Some men need to learn their lessons of the heart in the most difficult ways possible. Exhibit A: Dylan Locke, who really thinks he is impervious to love in general and Audrey Lind specifically.

Dylan thinks he’s too old and too burned to open himself up. His first marriage ended in divorce, rendering him (he believes) emotionally incapable of forever love. It doesn’t last, you only get hurt, so why bother?

Enter Audrey, whose youthful essence and vibrancy throws him off his steady path. When last
Shelves: 5-star-2019
***ARC Provided by the Author***

How do you review perfection? What the heck do you say about a book that was just absolutely perfect? Do you talk about the characters and how much you liked them? Do you say you couldn't put it down? Do you say that books like this are the reason the author is one of your favorites?

I guess you start with that, by saying it was exactly what you wanted it to be...for all of those reasons.

There were no parts of this I would change, there was nothing that seemed out
Angel
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've signed up for the newsletter and downloaded the first 3 chapters of this book and holy moly! I NEED IT RIGHT NOW!!! This book has me all warm and wanting more. I cannot wait to see what's gonna happen between these two. They are SUCH great characters and Audrey is such a sweet, lovely, strong heroine. I absolutely adore her.

I can't wait for the book to be released! I wish this series had many more books to come.
Michele
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a Fabulous ending to this Dirty Sweet Duet!!! Dylan and Audrey's story will have you falling in love with their characters. Dylan, a man who fights his attraction to a woman that turns his world upside down, and Audrey, a young woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to pursue it. Laurelin Paige has written another steamy duet that I could not put down.
Eileen Robinson
Shelves: 5-star-reads
This is the 2nd book in this duet and i would highly recommend reading the first book Sweet Liar.
I LOVE Dylan and Audrey's story!! love it!!
What did i love? Everything!!
Having Hooked up with Audrey a few months previously, and not being able to shake her from his mind, things take an unexpected turn when he finds that she's now living in London and right on his doorstep.
Dylan is the older man, rich, successful, but jaded with life and love. He's like little debbie downer when it comes to romance
PP's Bookshelf
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-read-2019
Laurelin Paige never stops mesmerizing and surprising me. She stuns me in a different way with every new book. No two stories are same by her yet they are all alike in a way because they are mindblowing greatness. Sweet Fate was no exception. Dylan Locke. One name. Multiple talents. More layers than I can count. And another perfect alpha man created by Laurelin Paige. If I loved him in Sweet Liar, I love him even more in this book. If that is possible.

Dylan Locke is a full on cynic when it comes
AC Book Blog (Anne Christine)
Shelves: 2019
4.5 Kismet Stars!!!

Sweet Fate is the conclusion of Audrey and Dylan love story. Audrey is a younger sister of Dylan’s subordinate. She is all rose, sunshine, and romance something that Dylan is not. Dylan is worn-out completely done with commitment and marriage. What Dylan can offer Audrey is a few lessons between the sheets. After one incredible hot night, they parted way. Dylan went back to England. In the meantime, Audrey finished school and she is ready for her quest to find happily ever aft
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
Sweet Fate was one of my most anticipated read this month after the way Sweet Liar ended.
I was wondering if Dylan Locke would finally let his walls crumble or if he’ll fight like a lion against his feelings. I wanted to see how kismet was going to interfere in both our characters’ lifes.

Well I wasn’t disappointed with how Dylan struggles during all the book. The resistance was STRONG on his part; maybe too much but it fits his characters like a glove. Brooding, reluctant in giving any chance t
Naughty Mom Story Time
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
What a tremendously happy ending for Dylan and Audrey. I LOVED that this was all from Dylan’s POV. He was most reluctant when it came to his affection and chemistry with Audrey and seeing him go through all those fears of potential heartbreak was quite endearing.

He was so hung up on their age gap, and used his past hurts as solid reasons for not pursuing more while also coming to terms that Audrey was the one person to bring color back into his life. Her youth and exuberance for living was some
Kasey Turner
Lindsay
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This conclusion of Dylan and Audrey’s story was so good. I love Dylan, he’s sweet in his own way and even though he was reluctant to admit it, he loved her from the beginning. Audrey is such a vibrant person and brought out the best in him. I loved this book!
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
I’ve loved each of the men’s stories. I honestly wasn’t sure I would enjoy Dylan’s as much as I did.
Wonderful, breathtaking, sexy hot - older man/younger woman read.
Dylan and Audrey..swooning. Laurelin writes sexy alphas w/strong heroines like none other.
~BREAKDOWN OF RATINGS~

Book Cover~ Fantastic
Serie
Mary
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Fate is the conclusion to the Dirty Sweet series. Dylan has close off his heart to anymore possibilities of love until he meets Audrey. He still holds back. Audrey believes in the romantic happily ever after love. Sweet Fate is a sweet and sexy story. Told in Dylan’s POV, it’s fun to know what he is thinking.

Review copy was received for a honest opinion.
❤ Anj | ★☆ Hiding Behind Books Blog ☆★
I LOVED THIS JUST AS MUCH AS THE FIRST ONE!!!!!

REVIEW TO COME SOON ❤

ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.

AHHHHH WHAT A SWEET AND HEARTWARMING CONCLUSION TO THE DIRTY SWEET SERIES!!!
❤❤❤

I loved how the title matches every single thing that happened to Dylan and Audrey so accurately! Sure, there might have been some manipulation involved c/o Donovan (OF COURSE THERE WAS *eyeroll*) but I can’t deny how much the universe worked to have Dylan and Audrey end up together!

And If I was unsur
Chris
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
FINALLY!!! After reading Book 1 Sweet Liar...i was, okay, I didn't realize i was going to be falling off a cliff (get it lol) but yeah, needles to say I WAS LEFT HANGING because i didn't pay attention. But that's okay I was fully excited to know that Book 2 wasn't too far away! Thank gosh, because bot is this one of the best two book trilogy I have read!! I loved book 1 but book 2 gave me all the feels!!

So, I must say that reading Book 1 would be very advised because even though Book 2 gives a l
Angel
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A non spoiler review.....

Sweet sweet Dylan!

How could you NOT love this guy? Seriously I’m so in love with Dylan Locke I can’t even! This book was done in Dylan’s POV and let me tell you it was PERFECTION. For me he seemed more gentle than I was led to believe. He’s a sweet kind caring dirty mouthed man. He’s a a man who’s been hurt, he’s afraid, but I felt his NEED for Audrey. Seriously I’VE NEVER ROOTED FOR TWO PEOPLE MORE. it was like cat and mouse. Who’s going to do the catching? Let me tell
Theresa Natole
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kismet, fate, and patience. That is what their story is all about. He felt he was too old and their lives just wouldn't connect. She was just starting out and he was so far ahead. But sometimes the stars align and things happen for a reason. Sometimes with a little help it kind of speeds things along. Dylan fought it every step of the way. But Audrey would not give up. Laurelin Paige did such an amazing job with their story. She kept you thinking when is he going to accept that they belong toget ...more
Marsha
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Poor Poor Dylan! He's been hurt in the past and just can't get over it and move on and enjoy life. He's so cynical about love and marriage. Enter the young and vibrant Audrey. Two years his junior, but wise beyond her years. This is book two of the duet, and while you can probably get along without reading book one (Sweet Liar) you will need to read it to get their full story, as this part takes place several months after part one ends. If you are familiar with the Dirty series, you will recogni ...more
Rahmayanti
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First of all, I don't remember having read a whole male POV in a book and enjoy it. Sweet Fate not only different cause it's a whole book with male POV, but cause it got me to think and feels so much, I feel like this book just slap me hard.

Told from the male POV Sweet Fate got me thinking, are men really feels and think like Dylan? Or is it just because the author is a
woman?

And it got me to feel like Dylan is me with his fear of getting hurt after loosing and got hurt in the process. Making
Julia - The Romance Bibliophile
NO SPOILERS!

Sweet Fate was a sexy, sweet, entertaining, and PERFECT conclusion to the Dirty Sweet Duet, and I absolutely loved it! Dylan and Audrey’s journey has been one of my favorites from Laurelin Paige so far, and I was ecstatic with the outcome to their deliciously sweet, sexy, and unforgettable love story. Ms. Paige never fails to write utterly romantic, steamy, and addicting love stories, and the Dirty Sweet Duet was another absolute MUST READ from her! I absolutely can’t wait to devour
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Risk Taker (It takes Two #3)
  • Boss
  • Guardian (Guardian Protection, #5)
  • Wicked Force (Wicked Horse Vegas, #4.5; Big Sky, #4.1)
  • Edge of You
  • Adam (Devils Bend, #4)
  • Gimme Some Sugar (Sex and Sweet Tea, #5)
  • Heart of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #3)
  • Hollywood Princess
  • Nothing Without You (Forever Yours, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.4)
  • Handful of Tears
  • Sasha (Shot Callers, #3)
  • Untitled (Getting Some, #2)
  • Losing Forever
  • Falls Boys (Hellbent, #1)
  • All Stars Fall (Seaside Pictures, #3.5; Big Sky, #4.5)
  • The Edge of Us (Crash and Burn #2)
  • Passion on Park Avenue (Central Park Pact, #1)
Laurelin Paige is the NYT, WSJ, USA Today Bestselling Author of the international sensation, The Fixed Trilogy. She's also written other popular books in the Fixed Universe as well as the Dirty Universe and has cowritten with both Kayti McGee and Sierra Simone.
Are you looking for a romantic comedy or something hot and angsty? Here's Laurelin's list of books broken down by trope and reading o

Dirty Sweet (2 books)
  • Sweet Liar (Dirty Sweet, #1)