Start by marking “Small Town Christmas” as Want to Read:

Small Town Christmas

Snow has settled over the evergreens, and love has come to stay...

Andy is a small town Sheriff with a secret. For years he’s been in the closet, hiding the truth about who he really is--and this year, it’s even more important that he keep his secret hidden. His position as Sheriff is up for grabs.

Jeffrey Smith is a big city businessman, and he’s only in town to secure
Published November 7th 2018 by Lovelight Press

To ask other readers questions about Small Town Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Small Town Christmas

Start your review of Small Town Christmas
Len Evans Jr
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned, christmas
I really like this book a lot, so much so that I just had to stay up late and finish it. My favorite thing about this book is Andy one of the main characters. There is something about him that just fascinates me. I loved seeing him evolve from someone who is closeted and fearful slowly grow and end up open and proud of who he is and who he loves. This was a wonderul read, though it could of been a bit more Christmassy. Over all this was a very enjoyable read.
Denise H.
*** An unlikely pair find happiness ! ***
In Granite Hills, near Seattle, Jeffery arrives to seal a deal with the Hotel owner. The owner, Richard is a schemer and a slimy character. After his meeting, Jeffery goes back to his room to find it ransacked, so he reports it to the Sheriff, Andy, tall, rugged and buff; a bearded hunk.

The men are attracted immediately, but are treading softly, because Andy is "in the closet." Handsome, younger, trim, suit wearing Jeffery,

has vowed to himself to neve
Aki | nose buried in books | ❤️ |
3.5 ⭐

I enjoyed this story, is nice and the characters are really likeable and sweet. It's 100% insta love, really insta lol, but the pace it's good.
My only remark it that this story it doesn't really feel Christmas-y, except from the snow it could have been settled in every time of the year. The little mystery element is nice, and the main focus is the love story.
Recommend for a nice and easy reading.
Jenn (not Lily)
Jan 05, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: ku, winter-read
I just didn't get the connection between these two men the way I wish I had. Everything seemed really rushed, and I felt like I was missing parts of the story, both the relationship and the mysteries of who is behind the hotel room break-in and the local drug dealing. Still, not a bad story overall. ...more
Mindy
Nov 23, 2018 added it
Shelves: dnf
DNF @ 19%
I just can't stand this writing style.
Lisa
Nov 05, 2020 rated it liked it
A short book which was heavy on sex and a little light on any story.
The 2 MCs were ok, nothing remarkable and the problems in the town a little meh.
Monika
Dec 20, 2020 rated it it was ok

I'm giving this book 2 Stars, not because this story was an okay read like the rating means on GoodReads, but only because I saw potential with the characters and their story. Unfortunately, there was so much stuff that didn't work, that got in the way of a truly good and sweet story, it was a shame.

I started writing all the things that didn't work then realized I was giving away too much of the story and I don't like doing that so I deleted it and am just going to say it was a mess. The one thi
Suzanne Hare
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Andy is a small town sheriff with a secret. He is still in the closet and needs to remain there if he has a chance at serving the next term as sheriff. What he does not expect is that a businessman, Jeffery Smith, will come to town and they would fall for each other.

This is a great erotic gay contemporary romance. It is about how hard it is to come out. How relations in the past shape you. It is about how love can grow between two very different people and about compromising in order to make a l
Marythios (AkaSusanne )

JC
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and Beautiful

As a kid I used to read Nicholas Sparks books... Don't ask me why..I guess I was a middle ages woman in a past life haha but I digress. Even though I loved so!e.of his books I always longed for some Small Town M&M romance stories that aren't just based on sex. Small Town Christmas is very quaint and warm and I definitely recommend it. It's a quick and easy read and will leave you feeling all gooey inside.
SMC
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
That felt like it took forever

It's not even a slow burn, it's more like everything was moving at a snail pace. The story was actually boring at times. The conflict was not even that elaborate, the author flipped flopped character names a few times. To be honest, I didn't really feel a connection to the characters or one between them. It's just ok.
Barbara M.
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Small Town Christmas

Absolutely wonderful, did not put it down and glad I didn't. It was everything and more, small town, mystery, lots of drama, and a beautiful love story!. This Author really knows how to keep you turning those pages! Definitely a must read, many thanks, Honey Bee 🐝📚💙🎶. PS: Merry Christmas🎄🌟🎶
Tyrannosaurus regina
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, lgbtq
This was exactly what I thought it was going to be. Which on the one hand is good because it sated the beast that occasionally wants some straight-up queer romance. But on the other hand, it was all just so predictable and there were large plot contrivances that were so very hard to swallow.
Mrs C
Nov 23, 2018 rated it liked it
OK

The story between the main characters is quite sweet and there are a few twists and turns within the story to make it interesting. But the style of writing didn't flow that easy for me.
Jaime
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
The book was ok, the characters lacked development, so made it difficult for the reader to develop a kinship with the character and the story was rushed, characters where making out as soon as they met. I wanted to really like it, story had a lot of potential.
Wendy Moore
Jan 01, 2019 rated it liked it
There was a lack of character development so it was hard to connect with them. The story was a little all over the place and I lost intrest and skimmed lots.
Frances Hamburg
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great

This book was w! It was funny at times with thorough reacts and layers. But Andy how did like Hearthyou leaves they are fierous.
Akeem Thompson
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweetest

A warm and loving story of romance and finding love. I would like to recommend this book to anyone who loves romance novel.
Cynthia Brooks
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Andy's in the closet, Jeffery's not. Can these two find happiness? enjoyable read and interesting characters. ...more
Jessica
Dec 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Needs quite a bit of editing. There were some confusing timeline and plot things going on that needed more explanation. Parts were a little confusing.
Amy Thorne
Apr 16, 2020
George
Dec 29, 2019
M.R. Cullen
rated it did not like it
Nov 25, 2018
AJ
Jan 19, 2019
Louis Detienne
Jan 19, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Mr. Frosty Pants (Home for the Holidays, #1)
  • Santa Daddy
  • All I Want for Christmas...Is My Sister's Boyfriend
  • All I Want Is You
  • Better Not Pout
  • First Light (Heartsville, #2)
  • The Christmas I Know
  • His Saint (Forever Wilde #5)
  • Oz (Finding Home, #1)
  • The Gift (Love in O'Leary, #2)
  • A Kiss Before Christmas (Rory & Jack, #1)
  • Home for Christmas (Texas #9)
  • #Burn (Fever Falls, #2)
  • Just a Bit Gay (Straight Guys #9)
  • Christmas Angel (The Christmas Angel, #1)
  • Blaze (Masterson #1)
  • Fired Up (Fever Falls, #1)
  • Mettle (Men of Hidden Creek - Season 3, #4)

News & Interviews