Start by marking “The Best Kind Of Surprise (Best Kind Novella, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Best Kind Of Surprise (Best Kind Novella, #2)

The Best Kind Of Surprise

(The Best Kind Novella #2)

Aiden

If you asked me last month if I had a fulfilling life being single, I would have said yes. But all of that changed when I met Stella. After a drink in my restaurant bar, we shared an incredible night together. The only problem was, she was gone when I woke up the next morning. No note, no phone number, nothing.

Over a month later, I still can’t get her out of my mind.
Published September 8th 2019 by Independently published

Start your review of The Best Kind Of Surprise (Best Kind Novella, #2)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
The Best Kind Of Surprise is book two in The Best Kind Novella series by Jasmin Miller. This is a quick read and I fell in love with it. I believe this is my favorite of Jasmin’s so far.

Aiden is the twin brother of Logan whom we met in the first novella in this series, The Best Kind of Mistake. We know Aiden as the wild brother of the two, the playboy. Aiden owns a restaurant which is where he first met Stella. They instantly connected and shared a passion filled night together. Only this time
Christy
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-four-stars
4 stars

photo A06EAF6E-44A2-40DC-A4D0-63D870AE806B_zpsu6li0oh8.png

After reading ‘The Best Kind of Mistake’ earlier this year, I was so excited to hear we were getting Logan’s twin, Aiden’s story. This novella was just as fun, sexy, and sweet as the first!

Aiden and Stella have one night together, but it’s memorable for Aiden. So memorable, in fact,he can’t get her out of his head a month later. Unfortunately, he doesn’t have her number, or last name, so no way to get ahold of her… Then she finds him. And what a surprise that is!

I don’t want to talk
Sep 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After reading The Best Kind of Mistake earlier this year, I was so excited there would be a story for Aidan. And I am all sorts of happy that this novella was just as fun, sexy, and sweet as the first!

I enjoyed this story so much. It was light, sweet and full of all the feel good emotions I love in my stories . Aiden and Stella had an amazing chemistry and I adored their interactions. They were so perfect together and I just loved their journey to their HEA.

The Best Kind Of Surprise was full of
Romance Schmomance (Malia)
What an unbelievably sweet read and I just wished that we got a full-length novel with Aiden and Stella. But whatever, I could read this over and over again!

I know many don't like the accidental pregnancy trope, but this was definitely one of the sweetest ones I've read. We see the motions that goes through Aiden once he learns that he's about to become a father. I know for Stella, that first reaction wasn't what she was hoping for. But the way Aiden reacted seemed very real to me. And I loved t
ABookLover73
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, arc
Review coming soon...
Maria
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was pretty good! Very entertaining and endearing, but the surprise twins are getting old, I'll let it slide this time because he was a twin too, so maybe it wasn't so surprising! I'd have really liked if they mention Ember and Logan's wedding! ...more
celene
no joke accidental pregnancy trope will always have a special place in my heart,,, to think in book 1 aiden is such a womanizer and now,,, hes a one woman man and totally whipped for his baby mama,,, thats hot luv,,,, he softie??? he babie??? 😩
Sophie's Reading Corner
Aiden is a popular chef and a ladies man, but after meeting Stella who pulls a disappearing act on him, he feels broken after their night together. One month goes by and he has no ways to reach out to her, until they meet again and his whole life is about to change...

This is Aiden's novella and I was so curious about his story, since we didn't get to meet him well around the first book, but we did have the essence of who he was, which was a one night stand man. But guess what? He gets a reboot
Emily (Emily.Reads_)
This was such a sweet story!! I don’t read too many surprise pregnancy books, but this one pulled me right in and I loved every second of it. Aiden and Stella are so cute together and I constantly found myself smiling ear to ear from happiness!

If you’re looking for a super cute novella that is sure to make you feel good and smile, then I definitely recommend this novella for you!

*I kindly received an ARC and this is my honest review.*

♥ I’m on Bookstagram! -> Http://www.instagram.com/Emily.reads_
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 3.5/ 5 stars

We finally got Aiden's story! I was super curious about how his story was going to play out and it was nothing like I had expected... it was way better. He totally surprised me, I hadn't expected him to be so sweet.

His and Stella's story was a bit too much of insta love for me but that didn't stop me from enjoying their crazy journey. Aiden was completely smitten with Stella the night they hooked up and when she left him in the dust the next morning, his life suddenly stoppe
Jeriann Fisher
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A surprise baby brings together  2 strangers in The Best Kind of Surprise.

Aiden was already tracking down the woman from his one night stand a month before when she shows up at his door with news that she's pregnant and it's his. Stella is skittish, though, and not entirely sure of the longevity their relationship, so she tries to keep Aiden at arm's length until he proves himself.

This novella is a quick, entertaining read. 4 star. I wanted just a bit more exploration of Stella's feelings about
Tracey Vuolo
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jasmin is new to me, but she will definitely be a one click author from now on. I love surprise baby books and this one had me laughing out loud to swooning so hard. Aiden and Stella are sweet and sexy and give me all the happy feels. I couldn’t keep the grin off my face. Can I be Aiden’s baby mama? I can’t wait to read my next Jasmin Miller novel!

Tracey, Life Reads With Friends
Cherye Elliott
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun read

Well now. This novella was a fairytale. I wish things went this way in real life....but hey, this is a happily ever after story.
Deborah G.
Another delightful short story by Jasmin Miller with a writing style that I read with such ease. Book two is based on Logan's brother Aiden (from the first book) & his character is very much unlike his twin, until he meets Stella. Their story is complicated with much more drama & the progression of their relationship is a thing of beauty. I wasn't sure Aiden was cut out to be a one woman man but he proved me wrong, in so many ways. Another sweet story & I enjoyed every minute of it. ...more
Coco.V
Dec 03, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (12/3/2020)! 🎁
Laura Maurix
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She does it once again. I fell in love with Jasmin’s writing style the very first time I got my hands on her books –back when Baking With A Rockstar was still an ARC- and I must tell you, I will never let her go again. This book was easy to read, wasn’t too long or too short –perfect length for a novella, I wanted it to be more because I just fell in love but hey, it’s still a novella, so I can’t complain. I really loved all the aspects of this book and I absolutely recommend it to everyone! It’ ...more
Samantha Turbyfill
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I LOVE an awesome novella and I love everything Jasmin Miller so of course I needed this!

Aiden was so cocky and set in his bad boy ways when we first met him in this series. Of course some lovely lady needs to rock his world! And you get a surprise baby!!! Aaaaahhhhhh my favorite.

I loved that Stella did not really count on Aiden to be there for her. She’s a tough cookie and can do things in her own. She’s hot no idea how Aiden feels and he’s so sweet trying win her over!

Don’t worry there’s st
Angel
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
A non spoiler review......

I found this book to be really cute and entertaining. Is it unrealistic to find love fast? Sometimes, but its a cute story with lovable characters and some laugh out loud moments. It’s a quick read. But definitely worth it. I don’t normally read instalove but I’ve read this authors other books and I LOVE THEM ALL. I really enjoyed this one as well. It’s sweet and romantic.
It’s a light fun read that you can enjoy with a smile on your face.
Sofie Sehested
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I give this book 4,5 stars.
“The best kind of surprise” is the second novella in the series “Best kind” by Jasmin Miller and as usual I loved it. Jasmin Miller has definitely become one of my favorite romcom authors and her books always put a smile on my face.
This book is about Logan’s twin brother Aiden who is a chef and owns his own restaurant. He is a known playboy but after an evening and night with Stella everything changes.
He can’t stop thinking about her and she just disappeared after that
Lisa H
Sep 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
He’s the careless twin

We met Aiden as the irresponsible twin who has plenty of one night stands. He had a one night stand with Stella and then mooned over her for a month but didn’t contact her.

Stella contacted Aiden to tell him she was pregnant. Then he does nothing for a week. Radio silence. When they find out they are having twins, he shuts down and disappears instead of talking like adults.

Aiden is careless, self absorbed and terrible at adult relationships. Stella just accepts and forgive
Kathy Kent
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Stella and Aiden met at his restaurant and had one night of passion. The next morning Stella is gone. A month goes by before she shows up at Aiden’s door with some surprising news.
This book was sweet as much as it was steamy. I loved Aiden and his softer romantic side while he pursues Stella with dates, walks on the beach, etc. He is still definitely an Alpha, especially in the bedroom! I loved Stella’s toughness and independence. She is no wilting flower. Will these two find their way back to
Gladys Avilés
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Best Kind Of Surprise is a sweet and beautiful story, Let’s start with the cover. I loved it!
I’ve been waiting for Aiden’s story, Logan’s brother, since book one, The best kind of mistake. These brothers are the book boyfriends we all fall in love with!!!! ♥️♥️
Aiden and Stella had an amazing chemistry going on with every scene we read!
Let me tell you, this couple is absolutely perfect! I like their interaction and sweetness. The plot is well written, I just couldn’t put it down!
Cant wait
Athena D.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 4 STARS

I really enjoyed the second novella in the Best Kind Series by Jasmin Miller. I loved how you see a softer and romantic side to Aiden considering we see the more of the playboy side to him in The Best Kind of Mistake. I found that Stella was the perfect match to Aiden. This was short and sweet, and can be read as a standalone.

I always enjoy a good surprise pregnancy story and I highly recommend this book. The Best Kind of Surprise is a MUST read and will join the ranks of the BI
Heartofabooklover
I loved this book, it was super sweet and a nice easy read. Jasmin Miller did not miss the mark on this one.

Aiden and Stella are an adorable couple who have the perfect chemistry. Their story definitely made me smile.

If you looking for a easy happy read this book is for you! Don't miss out on the warm fuzzy feelings you'll get from reading this!
☆☆Hannah☆☆
This was an enjoyable read. Aiden and Stella have a drink one night. Things lead to the bedroom. A month later right after he was thinking about her she shows up. She is pregnant and he is the father. He spends the rest of the book trying to show her they can make this work as a couple. Thankfully in the end they get their happy ending.
Sara Carter
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book it made me laugh in some parts and made me want to cry in others if you like reading romance you definitely have to give this one a read I have no other words then brilliant!!!!
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This short novella is filled with sexy heat, a little laughter, a little angst and more. I enjoyed reading the story of Aiden and Stella.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
I really enjoyed this book! It was fast paced and flowed nicely. The turn of events were done beautifully and the ending was terrific!
Georgia Papadopoulou
Sep 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
"The Best Kind Of Surprise" is the "Best Kind Novella" book two. It's about Aiden's and Stella's love story. After an one night stand, Aiden can't get Stella out of his mind. He doesn't know where she lives nor has he her phone number. One day Stella rings his bell and the reason why she's visiting Aiden surprises him. She shares some news with him, which are gonna change both of their lives.
I enjoyed reading the story and I have to say it was a quick read. I think this book is ideal from roman
Chanon Celeste
Sep 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
*Thank you to Jasmin Miller for providing this book in exchange for an honest review.*

I 👏🏻 CONTINUE 👏🏻 TO DIE 👏🏻 FOR 👏🏻 JASMIN 👏🏻 MILLER 👏🏻 BOOKS 👏🏻 This novella was a fresh / fun / steamy / light-hearted read that's perfect for an evening in bed or to grab when you take a short vaca!

The Best Kind of Surprise is novella installment number two in the Best Kind Novella series by Jasmine Miller. In this book, we meet Aiden Ardennes (twin brother to Logan (The Best Kind Of Mistake)) who first me
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Break You (Boys of Trinity Hall, #1)
  • Mr. November (Calendar Boys, #11)
  • Slow Ride (South Florida Riders, #2)
  • Your Christmas Love (The Bennett Family, #10)
  • Countdown To Christmas
  • Violets are not Blue
  • Her Apple Delight (Man Card #10)
  • Call Me Sugar
  • Dungari Rise (Alien Alphas of Pilathna #1)
  • Guarding the Single Mother (SEAL Endgame, #1)
  • British Bratva (Russian Underworld, #2)
  • Brother's Cop Friend
  • Curves for the Doctor
  • Guarding His Unexpected Twins (SEAL Endgame, #3)
  • Can't Help Falling in Love (The Graysons, #1-3)
  • Babysitter For Dad's Russian Mafia Bear Friend (Bratva Bear Shifters, #2)
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Hating You (Blackthorn Elite #1)
Sign up for my newsletter: www.jasminmiller.com/newsletter

Professional lover of books and writer. I love to read and eat cake (preferably together) and write kissing books. I never miss a chance to fangirl over swoon-worthy characters, so message me on social media, and we can fangirl together. I'm originally from Germany but live in the western US with my husband and three little humans that kee

The Best Kind Novella (2 books)
  • The Best Kind Of Mistake (Best Kind Novella, #1)

News & Interviews