Start by marking “Winter Games” as Want to Read:
Winter Games

Winter Games

(The Cringle Cove Christmas Chronicles #3)

He was an Olympic Gold Medalist.

She was his best friends sister.

Together, they started a love affair that would shock a nation.

Brooklyn Myles was returning to her hometown after college with no clear direction in life—but she gets more than she bargained for when a cruel twist of fate sends her long-time crush calling.

Hayden Jaxon had a competitive snowboarding career,
Published November 29th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Winter Games, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winter Games

Start your review of Winter Games
Kim  Brewing
May 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
It may be a short read, but it's a full story. I loved how Hayden was determined to get the girl. My only complaint was the turmoil Brooklyn was experiencing in the beginning...I wanted to know what life choices she was going to make.
Michelle Monroe
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short, sweet and steamy. Although this is a Christmas Novella, it wasn’t “too Christmassy” if that makes sense. Lol! It set around Christmas time and I love the cute little town, Cringle Cove, all decorated and snow covered. This really can be enjoyed even if it’s not Christmastime.

This may be short, you you still get all the goods packed within the pages, a couple wanting to be together but obstacles standing in their way, they have to find a way to overcome them to be with the one they truest
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
He's best friends with her brother. Hayden as everything that a man could want women falling at his feet. stardom, Olympic Medals everything but the one thing he can't and should not go after, his best friend's sister. When he went for what he wanted Brooklyn had no idea what he was talking about but when she finally got that aha moment she was at a lost as to what she should do. Brooklyn is an innocent. will she go for what she want with chances she may be just another notch on Hayden's belt or ...more
AnneKR
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Going for the gold

With Brooklyn home from college, Hayden knows now is the time for them to be together. With his best friend/Brooklyn’s older brother’s blessing, all Hayden has to do is convince Brooklyn to take a chance on him. But will his playboy ways get him in trouble before things can even start between them?

Brooklyn never thought she would have a chance with Hayden, a hot Olympic gold medalist & her brother’s best friend. What she doesn’t know is that Hayden has liked her quiet, bookworm
Tanya
May 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
He has medals from the winters games and all the women he could ever want but there is only one he wants. She is his best friend sister. She is going nowhere at the moment when she gets a call from him. Will she become just another notch on his bed post? Will be break her? Will she ever find true love with him?.see what will happen between them

Keri
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great winter time story

This was a super sweet, fun read. I liked that it was to the point and jumped right into things. Hayden wasn't playing any games. He knew what he wanted and he went right for it. I enjoyed that the big, almighty and popular man went for the girl he wanted and she was clueless to any of it. When he made his feelings clear she was like a deer in headlights. I enjoyed this winter read right before the holidays.
Barbara
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Brooklyn Myles and Hayden Jaxon's story is well-written and the story flows smoothly from page to page. It is about two people knowing each other since childhood and just coming to realize there is more to the way they feel for each other. A story that held my interest until the end. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Sherry Westendorf
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very well written and captivating. He is her brother's best friend and also a gold medalist. A list of other things too. She has had a crush on him for a long while. He hurts her inadvertently, not knowing how she felt. He feels the same way but now how does he convince her to take a chance on him. I highly recommend this. I received a review copy and voluntarily review it.
Sheila Schoenauer
First time reading this author. Really enjoyed this quick read. A bit of drama to keep you worked up and tons of love. I have to say, though, it really irks me when people don't get both sides of the story first. Especially when one side is someone they have known their entire lives. That and the fact that Cynthia was still working at the coffee shop?? Those were my only issues. Other this was another great novella in the Cringle Cove series!
Crystal Gray
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this one. I have not read anything by this author before but I am loving her style.
Brother's best friend, family support, celebrity status, drama, oh the drama! I was hooked. Cringle Cove is a small town where everyone knows everyone else, so I loved seeing the characters from the other books also. These do NOT need to be read in order, I actually read this one last.
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Baby it's cold outside, but you don’t need a fire to keep you warm! All you need is Victoria Renteria’s Christmas love story to keep you warm. This story is heartwarming and relatable. You can't miss with this novel! I give this 5 stars!
joline gish
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet

This book was very sweet, I love How everyone knew that they were meant to be together from the beginning! Very great characters, I love the plot! Can't wait to read more by this author
Nate
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This one was short but good. Good book. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a copy of the book via booksprout.
Heather
Fun read

I do enjoy a good sports romance and this doesn't disappoint. Loveable characters and interesting story. An easy 4 stars.
Amanda Thomas
Cute.

This was a really cute story and easy to read. I did think there was too much inner reflection and that we started the story in the middle rather than the beginning.
Kay Sharpe
Jan 06, 2019
Ashley
added it
Jan 27, 2019

• Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • Whisper of Love (Whisper Lake, #1)
  • Mr. Garnet (A Mr. Billionnaire Short Story)
  • Mr. Black (A Mr. Billionaire Short Story)
  • Falling For Her
  • That Boy (That Boy, #1)
  • Sweet As Candy: Trick or Treat Collaboration
  • Bound by Duty (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #2)
  • Spring Break Delish (A Spring Breakers Short Story; Spar Island Girls, #8)
  • The Fadeaway (Smart Jocks, #2)
  • An Eye for an Eye (The Club)
  • Spring Break Surprise (A Spring Breakers Short Story)
  • Sleighing Mr. Right (Curves for Christmas, #1)
  • Dirty Husband (Dirty Rich #3)
  • Oh Snowy Night
  • Love on the Line
  • Dear Lonely Heart (The Matchmaker Series)
  • Dirty Santa
Former Director of a major corporation, Victoria has spent most of her life inside of a book. When she wasn’t reading, she was busy scribbling down stories of her own. Meeting her husband while he was in the United States Army, Victoria quickly adapted and learned the role of the military spouse.

After finishing her Business Management Degree in college, she spent years working in the corporate wor

The Cringle Cove Christmas Chronicles (6 books)
  • Wrapped in Love
  • Unexpected Gift
  • Mistletoe Not Required (The Cringle Cove Christmas Chronicles, #4)
  • What the Elf? (The Cringle Cove Christmas Chronicles #5)
  • Christmas on the Rocks