Start by marking “Because . . . Someone I Love Has Cancer: Kids' Activity Book” as Want to Read:
Because . . . Someone I Love Has Cancer: Kids' Activity Book

Because . . . Someone I Love Has Cancer: Kids' Activity Book

3.57  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
This inspired publication is designed to address the basic goals of therapeutic support for children who have a loved one with cancer. Featuring five self-sharpening crayons to inspire creativity, this activity book also includes a 16-page removable guide for caregivers with family and group activities, as well as activities that offer ways to discover inner strengths and ...more
Spiral-bound, 96 pages
Published November 1st 2002 by American Cancer Society

To ask other readers questions about Because . . . Someone I Love Has Cancer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Because . . . Someone I Love Has Cancer

Simone Colwill
This book is an excellent resource for young children who have a family member with cancer. I loved the fact that it helps children to process the changes in their life and to express their feelings. It comes with 5 twist up crayons attached. What a great idea! This means a child who is accompanying an adult who is undergoing treatment, has something to do whilst they wait. Highly recommended!
Lynn Plourde
Apr 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: activity-book
This activity book by the American Cancer Society is filled with kid-focused pages: coupons to give to the special person who has cancer, page for "My Questions," before-and-after drawings, pages to draw feelings, etc. It would be a good book for an individual child or to make reproducibles from for a class of kids who's dealing with a classmate or teacher who has cancer.
Noah levinson
rated it did not like it
Mar 30, 2017