Start by marking “His Captive Princess (Royal House of Saene, #3)” as Want to Read:
His Captive Princess (Royal House of Saene, #3)

His Captive Princess

(Royal House of Saene #3)

Isha Saene has perfected the act of balancing her life—a celebrated corporate negotiator spearheading an international trade deal that could catapult her country to one of the fastest growing mid-sized economies in Africa, and a loyal First Princess of Bagumi Kingdom set to seal ties with a neighbouring nation through marriage.

Until one careless moment knocks her carefully
Published December 14th 2018 by Love Africa Press

To ask other readers questions about His Captive Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Captive Princess

Start your review of His Captive Princess (Royal House of Saene, #3)
Kiru Taye
❤NOW LIVE❤
"OMG!!! This was soooo worth the wait! Thank you Kiru" ~ Modus

HIS CAPTIVE PRINCESS is out now!
Amazon US: http://ow.ly/MRNC50utqkJ
B&N: http://ow.ly/T4H150utqkN
Kobo: http://ow.ly/3jsW50utqkQ
Empi Baryeh
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The story starts about ten years in the past where Isha Saene, an impressionable college freshman disguised as a commoner, falls head over heels in love with a man ten years her senior. Fortunately for her, the feelings are mutual, and she starts a relationship with him. The fact that he’s a commoner and she has a state marriage in her future does not matter - until it does. Sadly, the fairytale doesn’t last and both are left with scars.

When they reunite ten years later, Isha is Zain’s captive,
Amaka Azie
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love Princess Isha. This princess didn’t conform to the role set out for her. No, she was adventurous, bold and wouldn’t take no for an answer. My kinda of heroine.
The story starts off in London. An undercover princess and her law professor with a secret kinky side to him.
A disruption in the love they found brings them both back to Africa. He a rebel fighting for justice for his people, and her, his captive, a pawn in his plan to take down an evil and repressive government.
A few dangerous twis
Nana Prah
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Isha, the first princess of Bagumi, is not someone to mess with. She’s amazing! Strong, confident, adventurous, intelligent, and loyal. Zain is her counterpart in every way. He wants the best, not only for his people, but especially for Isha. They make the perfect power couple. They experience a ton of hardships to get there, but their journey is totally worth it.

It is always a pleasure reading Ms. Taye’s exceptional writing style. She tends to get spicy with her books, but this one was tamer
Sassha Reads❤️❤️
May 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm so in love with Zain and his Ruby and his M’orae, Princess Isha. I love the vows that they had declared to one another, “I claim you with my heart and my body,” and “And I claim you with my mind and my soul,” that brought tears to my eyes. I'm glad that President Doona and Kweku got what they deserved for their treacherous acts. I love the relationship between Isha and Zik. He really had her back in more ways than one. I want to read more about Kojo and Joanna, Princess Amara, and Zik. It's ...more
Sassha Reads❤️❤️

Tamika Featherstone
Nov 29, 2018
Rabiat
Dec 06, 2018

• Can't Escape Love (Reluctant Royals, #2.6)
  • Hook Shot (Hoops #3)
  • Unravelling His Mark (The Protectors #2)
  • Gumbo
  • Slow Dancing at Sunrise (Rendezvous Falls, #1)
  • The Earl's American Heiress
  • Ayesha at Last
  • Sweet Summer Sunset (Coldwater Texas, #3)
  • Surgeon Prince, Cinderella Bride (Cinderellas to Royal Brides #1)
  • The Rake's Enticing Proposal
  • Raining Men and Corpses (Raina Sun Mystery #1)
  • Off Limits Lovers (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Houston #6)
  • Whisked Away by Her Millionaire Boss
  • Contracted as His Cinderella Bride (Conveniently Wed!)
  • A Marquess, a Miss and a Mystery
  • Awakened by the Scarred Italian (Passion in Paradise #5)
  • Montana Seduction (Two Brothers #1)
  • The Senator's Daughter
As a lover of romance novels, Kiru wanted to read stories about Africans falling in love. When she couldn’t find those books, she decided to write the stories she wanted to read.

Kiru writes sensual stories featuring African characters whether on the continent or in the Diaspora. When she's not writing you can find her either immersed in a good book or catching up with friends and family. She curre

Royal House of Saene (3 books)
  • His Defiant Princess
  • His Inherited Princess (Royal House of Saene #2)