Start by marking “Shifting Destiny: A Shifter Anthology that's as fluid as the forms they wear” as Want to Read:
Shifting Destiny: A Shifter Anthology that's as fluid as the forms they wear

Shifting Destiny: A Shifter Anthology that's as fluid as the forms they wear

Are you ready for a collection of stories with a bite? Well, shift into a more comfortable position and dive right into these author's tales.
There's a beast in all of us waiting to come out and play. So, abandon all your reservations and lose yourself in this collection of shifters and discover...
The BEAST in you.

This is a collection of multiple short stories, in a myri
Kindle Edition
Published December 18th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Shifting Destiny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shifting Destiny

Anne
Dec 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This anthology is off to a good start. I'll update this review everytime I finish a piece.

Hex of a Ride by Shay Cabe (Zoe Parker)
So this one is some kind of a prequel to the author's upcoming YA RH Series which is going to be released early next year and I can't wait for more! I've always liked this author's heroine and Evanora is not an exception to this. She may be quiet but has got a strong personality and attitude. I have no issue whatsoever as to why she to distance herself to the guys. An
Sherri Borth
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Queen of Theives and Hex of a Ride

If nothing else these 2 story's were absolutley worth the purchase . Queen of Theives by C.R Jane is pretty awesome ! As always her writing pulls you in , I'm always sad when there is a cliff hanger though !! I started following this author after reading some of her other books and she has never disappointed me with her wordsmithing.
Hex of a ride ..not really familiar with her writing but I'm definitely going to start following her. The story line is good and
Agata Jędrzejewska
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lacey carter andersen - celaeno’s fate
Monster, 3 gargoyles and a curse. It sound interesting already. But we have also witch, angry birds (and not the Rovio’s ones), unexpected attirance, scenes as hot that it might actually burn. Loved this story.

Ivy Fox - Falcon
I really loved this story. Drake is tormented and feeling not worth living, what to say about love. Alana is little bit naive, but strong and head over hills with Drake. Plot is interesting: secrets, past, magic and hope are on the plat
Jackie Sigerson
Jan 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: anthology, 2019
Mallory
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hex of a Ride
This little story was not near enough for me. I am so excited for the first novel in this series to come out. Gimme more!

Pack of Misfits
The misfit pack is all I never knew I wanted in a shifter novel. This story was amazing. I love the MC's shifted form. More please!

Unlucky Mates
This was a whirlwind of a story and I need more! The MCs draw you in and make you want to out them in a "get along" shirt. Great story!

Falcon
We meet and quickly grow fond of 5 main characters. Just as it see
Dina
Feb 12, 2019 rated it did not like it
I don’t know what possessed me to read this anthology. Only first one was readable, and I kind of want to read the rest of this series. Everything else was just bad written garbage.

1. Hex of a Ride by Shay Cabe (Zoe Parker) - prequel - 3* (YA, RH)
2. Pack of Misfits by Raven Kennedy - 2.5* (a little funny, but boring)
3. Unlucky Mates by Beth Hendrix and Reika Eli - 1* (No!, just no!)
4. Falcon by Ivy Fox - prequel - 1* (bad poetic prose, so not for me)
5. Celaeno's Fate by Lacey Carter Andersen -
Angela
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*This review is currently only for The Sacrifice by Blake Blessing

The Sacrifice is a world building prequel to an upcoming RH series. We are introduced to Tanzy and Mika when human Tanzy runs away from her abusive home life and crosses the wall to the neighboring country. She is taken captive by the Eukara people where she meets Mika and discovers he and his people are shifters. We also meet The Sons, who will be harem members in the series, and are all different kinds of shifters. All the chara
Desiree
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Something for everyone

I started reading this because an author that I am already familiar with is featured in it. I was quite surprised to find that I now have more authors to add to my ever growing lists of favorites. Every story I read kept you on the edge and begging for more. Although I may be partial to some over others in this book I still loved all of the stories and thought all the authors did a great job. I hope to find the completions of some of the stories because let’s face it I jus
Amber
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best anthology ever!

This is seriously one of the best anthology series I have ever read! There are several stories that I will definitely buy if they become a series. I planned on listing my favorite stories but I loved them all and that never happens. I can't wait to see what happens in the ones that just ended. I know Zoe Parker, C.R. Jane and Raven Kennedy have plans to make theirs a series but I really hope the others do as well. If you love shifter stories you should definitely check this o
Amber Marie
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love the variety!

I really enjoyed the different takes on shifter lore in this book, and every story was unique yet I still fell in love with all the characters! I started reading this book because there was one author, Raven Kennedy, that I recognised and was surprised to find a couple more that I love, Helen Scott and C.R. Jane! Now because of this book I have other authors to explore and I am so excited! I can't wait for some of these stories to continue on in their own books, such as Hex of a
Lisa Romero
Feb 28, 2019 rated it liked it
Shifting

First story was great until I realized it wasn’t a complete book!!! Seems I added this Anthology to my library sometime back and decided to start reading it.... was so irritated with myself I couldn’t finish it... but I can say I will look for the first story to continue as I was enjoying it... I’m sure the others were just as good but I honestly don’t know, maybe one day I’ll get over myself and take another look....
Jessica Campagna
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing anthology filled with amazing stories by amazing authors. Some of my favorite authors. I saw Blake Blessing a part of this and had to immediately jump on it and boy, did her story The Sacrifice really leave me wanting more! These stories make for some very enjoyable shorter reads over the holidays. I'm still making my way through and I have pretty high expectations for all the rest!
Melody
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was ok
Take writing classes

There were far too many examples of poor writing in this anthology.
I have read some sketchy samples of nearly illiterate writing in Kindle Unlimited but this was as if the editors chose only craptastic tales.
Bad writing will destroy the most original ideas.
This was a waste of my time
sonya
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great but.....

I will read anything zoe Parker is involved with and I liked her story in this collection. I enjoyed most of the stories the only negative thing I have to say is that a lot of them that I liked are just preludes to a full story or series so now I am in patient for these to come out. Anyone that likes ya or rh Or whatever will like this book.
Adrienne McFarlane
Jan 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Average

As far as anthologies go, this one was average. Some good stories, some bad. Most tie into a series. None of the stories made me want to check out the attached series. Too many reverse harem stories for my liking.
Terri
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lots of stories

I must say that I enjoyed almost every story in this book. A total of 23 stories. I found 1 story to have so many grammatical errors that I could not finish the story. I hope many of these stories become a series.
Theresa Wesley
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read Raven Kennedy's Pack of Misfits and loved it. The story was great. The characters were awesome. There was lots of puns which was hilarious. I would love to read more about the misfits of Pack Abberant.
Boo
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

I love reading small collections of stories because you find new authors and new books to love. This book was no exception. Found new stories to be on the lookout for and new authors to adore.
Joanne Watkins USA
Dec 23, 2018 rated it did not like it
Writing is banal

So tedious. The writing is awful. You never connect with any characters because of narrative voices. Not worth even a couple of dollars.
Kate
Dec 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Some great short stories some just ok
Kimberly
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
When does Zoe Parker's book come out?????? This left me wanting so much more!!!
Katherine Victoria
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Every story in this anthology is amazing and will leave you wanting more. I am now following each author and adding to me TBR list!
Alison Archer
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome Anthology

It contains various stories all with love, some myth, para and dystopian. I think it’s a great combination that most should enjoy.
Mary
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All of the authors that came together for this book "thank you". This was a good book filled with amazing stories that I look forward to the next book from those authors.
Laura Hix
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unlucky Mates

An interesting start to a promising series. I didn’t want it to end...especially with a cliffhanger. But, alas it did. I want to know what comes next!
Lisa
Mar 02, 2019
Faith Schmal
Jan 23, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Needing added as author in anthology 3 11 Dec 02, 2018 09:11PM
  • Cry Havoc #1
  • Wynonna Earp (Wynonna Earp, #1)
  • The Can Opener’s Daughter
  • The Educated Ape and Other Wonders of the Worlds (Japanese Devil Fish Girl #3)
  • A Voice for Princess (Kedrigern, #1)
  • Gideon's Angel
  • Infernal
  • 13 Views of the Suicide Woods
  • Slipping: Stories, Essays, & Other Writing
  • The Autumnlands, Vol. 2: Woodland Creatures
  • The Boy who Wept Blood (Erebus Sequence, #2)
  • The Glorious Angels
  • Mirror: The Mountain
  • Grudgebearer (The Grudgebearer Trilogy, #1)
  • The Edge of Reason (Edge #1)
  • Occupy Me
  • The Management Style of the Supreme Beings
  • The Secrets of Blood and Bone (Jackdaw Hammond #2)
Hello!!
I want to thank you for perusing!
First off, I didn't write Storage Diva--no idea who that is, lol.
Second please know that any and ALL books that are upcoming or released that I write are on my website.

Thanks for reading my word vomit and I hope you're smiling at least once a day, it's good for you.
A little monsters and mayhem is good for everyone too!
“My vagina claps with her. She couldn’t agree more.” 0 likes
“Only when I knew he couldn’t see me did the tears begin to fall. Too bad I couldn’t hide them from everyone else on the street.” 0 likes