Start by marking “Almost Home” as Want to Read:
Almost Home

Almost Home

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Published December 1st 2000 by Review & Herald Publishing (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Almost Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Almost Home

Jael
Sep 13, 2011 rated it really liked it
This was quick to read (I read one chapter a couple weeks back, put it aside, and finished the rest this afternoon). Most of it is stuff I already have studied, but it is a good review. It covers a lot of the major prophecies of Daniel and Revelation in a quick, concise, and clear manner.

Basically, the premise is to encourage all Christians to do a couple of things. First, put aside tradition and even heritage - both of which have strong holds on us - and let the Bible only be our road map to ge
Adrienna
This book is very informative concerning the signs of times, end of days, and apocalyptic events that are bound to take place if not already. I've researched on this aspect to write "Unleashing the Spirits, Vol. 1-3" and also working Miss the Mark Series which some events are very beneficial to consider when working on book 6 of the 7 book series.

3.75 stars.