Start by marking “Eight Cozy Nights (The Sublime, #6)” as Want to Read:
Eight Cozy Nights (The Sublime, #6)

Eight Cozy Nights

(The Sublime #6)

It'll take a miracle for the two of them to last more than eight nights...

Larissa:
Hanukkah's never been my favorite holiday. In fact, I usually forget it's happening. This year though, despite nearly being killed by my tall drink of water new neighbor, I'm in the mood to celebrate. Only I can't seem to find my menorah...

Yo:
Hanukkah's one of my favorite holidays. I look
Published November 8th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Eight Cozy Nights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eight Cozy Nights

Start your review of Eight Cozy Nights (The Sublime, #6)
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
I liked this Hanukkah romance with its confident, body-positive female MC and both MCs being Jewish. I am a sucker for a Jewish guy, so this book really called to me.

I struggle a lot with M/F contemporary romance, and I felt a little bit of that struggle while reading this one. I felt my mind wandering a bit, and the Hanukkah elements seemed a bit thrown in and not quite integral to the story. It didn't give me that holiday feel that I'd expect from a book marketed as a holiday romance.

I liked
Simone
Dec 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, romance
Super short. Super steamy, but absolutely lovely. If you needed a Hannukah romance, then this is one for you. It takes place over the eight nights of Hannukah and it doesn’t skimp on the romance. Definitely one to enjoy on those cold December evenings. I got all the cozy feelings from this book and great for a little light reading this holiday season.
I contributed this review to Really Into This

Check out all of our reviews at https://reallyintothis.com
Happy Reading, friends!

EIGHT COZY NIGHTS by Julia Wolf is my first Hanukkah romance & I absolutely loved it!

Things I Loved:
1. It’s a Hanukkah themed book! I loved the setting of the 8 days of Hanukkah. The family traditions, prayers, lighting of the candles and the age-old question of sour cream or applesauce with your potato latkes?
2. A cozy, open door & believable romance between two
Xan West
Content Warnings (view spoiler)

I liked this one. It had some really great Chanukah moments and just some lovely swooniness in general. A very solid, enjoyable, holiday romance. This is a new to me author and this book made me want to read more of her work.
Candyce Kirk
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Larissa just moved in to her own apartment, but gets an unpleasant surprise when leaving the next morning. There is a bike in front of her door and it doesn't seem to like her. Yo, her neighbor, didn't realize someone moved in and feels really guilty.

This accidental meeting ignites a connection they weren't expecting. When Larissa is actually ready to celebrate, she realizes her menorah is still packed somewhere. Yo happens to have one, but no candles. Both of them have the week off in their
Gwen
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
I received an ARC of Eight Cozy Nights from the author and I am happy to give my honest review.

I loved this book. I love anything Julia Wolf writes. She could rewrite the phonebook and I would be riveted. I especially love that this book featured Yo (Avi’s cousin from Pixie Cut) and a smart, tough doctorate student named Larissa. Yo is hilarious and I love women in STEM industries.

Larissa moved back to Baltimore for her doctorate studies and lived with her sister and family for a few months
Jenn the Readaholic
Oh, how this story made me crave colder weather and the holiday season. While I’m not Jewish, one of my best friends from teenagehood is, and her father always made a point to include any friends who wished to learn about and celebrate any Jewish holiday, and Hanukkah was always fun thanks to that man. Julia Wolf reminded me of the feelings of togetherness and family with this novella, and made me love Yo even more than I did in Avi’s book.

Yo and Larissa meet via an attempted involuntary
Melissa
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can you find love during Chanukah? Over 8 nights watch our sweethearts do just that!
Larissa and Yo are simply the sweetest.
Larissa moves into the apartment next door to Yo just as Chanukah begins and some missteps and gaffes lead these two to meet in the cutest way! They end up helping each other through menorah and candles and latkes. They fight over applesauce and sour cream and they find love for one another on lighting of the candle at a time! These two may seem like opposites, but they
Sarah Coulson
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book genuinely made me feel cosy and warm and ok about the fact that Winter is hitting here in the UK. Julia has a fantastic writing style and her characters are so real.

Whilst we had briefly met Yo in Pixie Cut, Larissa is all new to us and she rocks! She knows she isn't perfect, she's a serious girl doing a PhD, but she's open and the Crash landing that starts her fall made me smile.

I also loved that this book featured a holiday I am not familiar with.

I can't deny that the fact I got
Really Into This
Sarah contributed this review to Really Into This

Check out all of our reviews at https://reallyintothis.com
Happy Reading, friends!

Things I Loved:
2. A cozy, open door & believable romance between
Heather Poll
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What can I say about this book other than Julia Wolf did it again! I have loved the characters from her Sublime Series since book 1....and I am going to miss them now that the series is complete. We were introduced to Yo in Pixie Cut...but I couldn't wait to find out more about him.
If I'm being honest, going into this book I really knew nothing about Hanukkah or the traditions of the holiday. That being said, not only did I love the writing of Yo and Larissa's story, but I loved learning a
Cindy Hughes
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Book!

I loved this book! The Sublime series is one of my favorites! Yo and Rissa made an adorable couple! They started out roughly but fell for each other over 8 days! It was a very romantic story! I loved getting to hear from characters from past stories!
I can’t wait to see what Julia gives us next!
Jolene St Germain Triggs
Loved this! Short enough to mostly read in a sitting, I just love this author! She has found the absolute best ratio of heart warming, comedy, and Kindle melting heat, with the exact amount of side story needed to keep you interested yet not overwhelm you with details that are irrelevant to the story. I love Yo and his family. And such a strong spiritual guy with deep rooted beliefs. I loved seeing the devotion and faith displayed so positively without any judgment. I really liked how inclusive ...more
Loralie
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short, sweet story of neighbors meeting and falling for each other during the eight nights of Hanukkah. It was neat to learn more about the holiday, and to learn more about Yo. I could relate to Larissa and loved her family. It was nice running into past characters, as well.
Latifa Morrisette
This book was such a cute and fun read. I absolutely enjoyed reading this book. Larissa and Yo are amazing. You don't have to be Jewish to enjoy reading this book. All I know is that I need more of Larissa and Yo.
Tesh
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book. It was short and sweet and the next book in Julia Wolf's Sublime series of books. I've loved each and every one of the books. This one was between newcomer to town Larissa and her next door neighbour Yosef. It is set during the 8 days of Hanakkah. A very sweet romance comedy with lots of special moments. A beautiful addition to the Sublime series!
Lori Caprio Tate
When I read my first Julia Wolf novel... I swooned and laughed and couldn't put the book down. This novella was no different... Yo and Larissa fell in love in those eight whimsical nights. They fell quick and they fell hard. And oh it was so romantic. With a few cameos from our other favorite characters and you have a book that you can't put down. I love this holiday book. Well done!
Sarah  G
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was such a cute story!

I loved Yo and Rissa. They're relationship started as mutual annoyance and it blossomed into an adorable story.

Avi is still my favorite but Yo is pretty close in the running.
Leigh Kramer
This Hanukkah romance was amazing! So cute and fun and funny and gah I loved it so much. I completely bought into how Larissa and Yo’s relationship evolved over the course of 8 nights. This is a legit Hanukkah romance too: the traditions are front and center. Larissa and Yo argue about whether sour cream or applesauce is better for their latkes. I’ve heard about this argument before but I did not know how heated people could get over their preference and I got such a kick out of it. (For the ...more
Victoria
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jewish-rep
I never read any of the other books in The Sublime series but I was so caught up with glee at finding the exact Hanukkah romance novel that I was looking for after seeing of all the Christmas romance releases that I didn't even think about if I would be able to understand anything.

I was able to understand the entire story but I'm sure there were references and inside jokes that flew over my head that would have made sense if I read the previous five books.

Eight Cozy Nights follows Yo and
Sandi
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've been searching high and low for romance novels featuring Jewish characters and I was so excited to read Eight Cozy Nights. It didn't disappoint. Coming in at just over one hundred pages, one would expect the story to feel rushed but it wasn't. The pacing was fantastic. It wasn't "insta-love", which was refreshing. As an added bonus, there were f-bombs and very steamy sex scenes and oh my word....there is a trip to the library. Is there anything sexier? Nope, there is not.

What I loved most
Diane Wilson
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Eight Cozy Nights by Julia Wolf is a short novella, part of the Sublime Series. It can be read as a stand alone but for me, it completed Pixie Cut. While it is not necessary to read Pixie Cut first, I think doing so enriches the story. Yo is introduced in Ari and Laurel's story and as Ari's cousin is a main side character. It is great that Yo finds his love as well and has his story told.

I love the way Yo and Larissa meet. They do not immediately like each other but learn to not only like but
S.E. Rose
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Julia Wolf’s Eight Cozy Nights is another perfect blend of steamy and sweet. I love that she wrote a holiday book centered around Hanukkah! And the story is so cute!
Synopsis: Larissa and her neighbor Yo get to know each other over a week off, while celebrating Hanukkah.
If you’re an avid Julia reader like me, then you have already been acquainted with Yo, but this time you get to really meet him. Larissa is a new character and she’s great. What I love about Julia’s novellas are that you don’t
Fleur
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
Larissa moves into the flat next to Yo and he doesn't make the best first impression, however they are both on vacay before he goes back to work and she goes back to college (she is the eternal college student) so they start to get to actually know each other during the 8 days of Hanukkah. I thought this was great how they got to know each other while following their tradition, it was a bit of insta love but Larissa was wary which gave it a more real feel and her sister is an absolute hoot! This ...more
Hannah Hearts Romance
So good!

I wolfed this novella down like a plate of latkes and jelly donuts. Yo and Larissa are just adorable. The banter is delicious, the sex scenes are hot and full of consent, and can I be best friends with Larissa's sister? Even the kids (not normally my cup of tea) are hilarious and make you feel that happy lovey feeling that you should feel from a holiday novella. I will be reading more by this author, no doubt about it. Thank you Julia Wolf for writing a wonderful Hanukkah story!

P.S. Team
Marilyn Smith
Oct 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Larissa and Yo meet in an unexpected way but because of it they start to become friends. The more they are around each other they find that being friends and then more as they spend the eight days of Hanukkah together. During this time they find that they maybe opposites but they can compliment each other as they find that they love each other and want to future together. I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Benedikte Larsen
I loved this novella, it was short and sweet. You have to neighbors who meets, not the best first impression, but they do get closer and closer in the celebration of Hanukkah and all the miracles that’s followed.
I’ve nevner knew myself that Hanukkah was a eight days Jewish holiday, after reading this book I hope I one day can celebrate Hanukkah. Julia Wolf truly write amazing stories, I do hope Hallmark will make her books to a film or a series!
Beth
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was such a sweet and sexy read! It was tucked away on my list of Holiday reads and I'm so glad I read it! I love relatable characters and when I read the heroine, Larissa, was curvy and grumpy, I was sold! Toss in a dash of sexy neighbour and you have the makings of a great book!! Bonus points for getting a glimpse into the family dynamic of Avi and Laurel from the previous novel, Pixie Cut It was marvelous ...more
Nancy Gamez
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Stopped when drug use was mentioned

The main character's sister and brother in law have 3 kids. I didn't like they light up a joint to smoke. It is irresponsible. The male main character Yo seemed funny and nice but the drug use wasn't for me. I can overlook a bunch of events but that is wrong in my opinion
NixLapi
Sweet and steamy holiday romance novella. This is the first book I've read by by Julia Wolf and I'll be gloming the whole Sublime series after this! Adorable characters, great setting and side characters. And if you're looking for a holiday romance, Hanukkah is well repped in this story (not just a backdrop). #TeamApplesauce

• Happy New You
  • Faking Under the Mistletoe
  • Humbugged (Happy Cat, #4)
  • Stocking Stuffers (So Over The Holidays, #1)
  • Hot Mess (Players, #1)
  • Mangos and Mistletoe
  • The Happy Ever After Playlist
  • Hitched (Happy Cat, #3)
  • Accidental Leigh (Literal Leigh Romance Diaries, #1)
  • The Nerd Next Door
  • Perv (Filth, #1)
  • Serious Leigh (Literal Leigh Romance Diaries, #2)
  • Hopeful Leigh (Literal Leigh Romance Diaries, #3)
  • Haunting Leigh (Literal Leigh Romance Diaries, #4)
  • Saved by the Rockstar (Rich and Famous Romance Book 1)
  • The Honey-Don't List
  • The Way You Are (The Carolina Connections #5)
  • Master Baker
Julia lives in Maryland with her patient husband and three crazy, beautiful kids!

The Sublime (6 books)
  • Cut Short (The Sublime, #1)
  • Cutting In (The Sublime, #2)
  • Cut Loose (The Sublime, #3)
  • Cut Free (The Sublime, #4)
  • Pixie Cut (The Sublime, #5)