Start by marking “No Longer Lost (Secrets of Stone Book 9)” as Want to Read:
No Longer Lost (Secrets of Stone Book 9)

No Longer Lost

(Secrets of Stone #9)

Lost…
Lovesick has never been in my vocabulary, but now that Maclain Stone has entered my world, I’m practically dying of heartache. And there’s nobody to blame but myself. But his brushoff has made me never want to see his sexy, smug face again.
When a stalker forces me from my home and lands me on Mac’s front door—and into the warmth of his bed—I can’t avoid the truth an
Published May 7th 2019 by Waterhouse Press

To ask other readers questions about No Longer Lost, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Longer Lost

Shel
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Taylor has a 'take no prisoners' and 'don't jack with me' attitude. Mac is a hot as fire, self-absorbed, all around jerk. When these to get to bantering you know there is going to be a 3-alarm fire that may never be put out!

She doesn't want to lean on anyone and he is a one-night stand kinda guy. Their relationship is a massive leap in trust and soul-baring. Add in the fact that they each have mother issues and you get a blazing, soul-searing emotional trip.

Then for giggles, toss in a demented
Corinne Akers
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh Mac and Taylor have stolen my heart in this book!! I really think I need more of them - like yesterday! Mac is the hot AF brain surgeon who is in love with Taylor but hasn’t a clue how to handle her independent nature or the giant walls she’s built up to protect herself. After they break up they are both completely lost! This books finds Mac attempting to change that. When a dangerous person threatens Taylor’s safety and turns her world inside out, she is forced to confront her demons and bre ...more
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
On the edge of your seat emotions make this next installment of the Stone Saga one that I could not put down. Between independent and sassy Taylor and ride by the seat of your pants Mac, these two had sparks flying from the pages. When danger works it's way into their lives will they walk away once again or will it be the catalyst for them to find out they are stronger together? With beautifully written characters and a storyline that had me turning the pages this book should not be missed.
Karen Aguilera
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Victoria and Angel stepped it up 10 notches with the continuation of Mac and Taylors story.
Just when you think you know what is going to happen your world gets flipped upside down .

No Longer Lost will take you on a roller coaster of a ride and I loved every minute of it.

Will Mac and Taylor be no longer lost or will all the drama keep them apart.

This is an absolute must read...

** Note you will need to read No White Knight first..
Paula Lloyd
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Secrets of Stone just keeps getting better and better. Mac and Taylor’s story continues and it’s everything and more. Read it. You’ll love it. Angel and Victoria never disappoint alone and together they’re phenomenal.
Carla
Apr 19, 2019 added it
I loved this book. I recommend this book to everyone who loves Angel Payne and Victoria Blue.
Trenna Harris
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love!!!!

Love this series so much! Mac and Taylor heat up the pages in the latest Stone saga. Angel Payne and Victoria Blue prove once again why they make such a great writing team!
maureen
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mac and Taylor!! Just throw some gasoline on a fire and you have Mac and Taylor!! I loved every minute of their snickering back and forth. These two are explosive together. Mac is such a sexy wonderful egotistical jerk I couldn’t help but like him. Taylor was my girl! So you have this great romance with tons of heat and angst, throw in a stalker who is threatening Taylor and you have a crazy fun ride. Great book loved every minute.
Joyffree
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-tbr
Taylor and Mac have my vote for couple of the year.
Passion, Romance and Laughter blend perfectly to make this a must read duet.

As a reader, I could actually feel the tension and the passion that seemed to constantly emanates from these two. One minute I found myself rooting for Dr. Clown ("Yeah- hopeless, party of one") the next I wanted to bop the back of his head and yell "What were you thinking?".

Mac took a risk, hoping that Taylor would see beyond the written words he left for her.
But Ta
Angela
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Taylor Mathews and Maclain Stone
Breaking hearts to teach a lesson, does that even work? Just ask, Taylor Mathews...
Maclain Stone thinks that losing a race, is equal to losing at life. And he fears he lost, Taylor because of it...
Taylor has a stalker. Mac wants to rid the world of him, but instead, confronts him, at both their place of employment, and puts him in his place, with words, ONLY. But then, Mac gets an unexpected, unpaid, vacation because of it.
During all the ups and downs with the who
Erin Lewis
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review of No Longer Lost (Secrets Of Stone #9) by Angel Payne & Victoria Blue
Firstly if you have nor read No White Knight, then stop and read that one before you read this book. From the start I was entranced by Maclain Stone, and Taylor Mathews .
I loved them in No White Knight but to read this follow up story just added to my pure enjoyment of this couple.
Taylor finds herself devastated when Mac walks away but when danger rears it’s ugly head it is Mac she turns too. Soon realizing
A
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Angel Payne and Victoria Blue have done it again. I think this may have become my favorite book of the series! Mac and Taylor have a beautiful love story, and it is smoking hot! There is an awesome suspense plot too. Dr. Clown and Sassy will make you laugh too. Don’t miss No Longer Lost! I can’t wait to see what us next.
Kassandra Van Dyke
I love Mac and Taylor, their love affair is something people want but won’t work to keep. Through it all they were determined to get it right. Definitely a 5 star read.
Nicole Posey
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Astonishing read!!! Wonderful characters and full of surprises! Love it
Dawn Barrett Connolly
The next installment of the Stone Series bring Mac and Taylor in a dangerous situation. This story has you on the edge of your seat and your emotions all over the place. One of my favorite couples in the Stone Series!
Diana Elmquist
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great book. It has suspense and romance. Not to mention the sex. I would recommend this book to everyone.
Laurie Murray
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mac and Taylor are two people who anyone can relate to. Mac and Taylor's story started in No White Knight and we start to feel for these two. In this book Mac and Taylor are trying to see if they can work things out to be happy and be together. Things don't go as planned and their relationship is put to the test. I don't want to say too much and give the story away but if you have read No White Knight then you need to read this book to see what is next for Mac and Taylor. Loved it and love this ...more
Sue
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well. Holy hell! First of all, you must read No White Night prior to reading No Longer Lost. More Mac and Taylor? What is not to love here? Angel and Victoria will take you on an amazing roller coaster of a ride that you won’t be able to put down. It is amazing. I loved it!

Cindy Slobodnik
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Talk about a cliff hanger ladies! i absolutely love this book and cant wait to read more.
Brittani Jolley
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mac and Taylor’s love story hasn’t been an easy one. Both stubborn and independent, their relationship is is fractured at the start of this book. As always, there are twists and turns, ups and downs, highs and lows. Through all of that, Taylor learns herself and how loved she is by Mac. Theirs is a love worth fighting for and they are both willing to fight for it now.
Christy
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Angel and Victoria totally knocked it out of the park with No Longer Lost! I absolutely love Taylor's character and Mac is the perfect man for her. Terrific story telling! A must read!
Holly Jolly
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG ! Loved it ! Mac and Taylor have the most awesome love story ! They have so much chemistry ! I so loved this book 💕💕💕📖📖📚📚 !
Christina Mages
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a wonderful book. I loved it. I don’t want to leave any spoilers but you should definitely read this book
April Beatty
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This by far is my favorite!! Taylor and Mac have a love like no other. There bond is strong. Taylor comes from nothing where Mac comes from every thing. Taylor has walls built from dealing with her mother. She has value in her thoughts and has worked her tail off to be successful. Mac is everything to her. Her rock and strength. I believe she tells Mac,how she truly feels he appreciates her more. I totally fell in love with there story! I think on some level we can relate to Taylor, I know I did ...more
Tiffany N
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one great book . I love Mac and Taylor's love story . It is an emotional roller coaster ride but well worth it. Angel and Victoria sure know how to write some good stories. This is a must read . Not leaving any spoilers but please read this .
TheSassyNerdBlog
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where to begin? Okay so firstly, these authors are fierce, yet again they deliver an all-consuming, addictive, so damn hot, and an intriguing plot that will have you frantically flipping pages eager to know what happens next. The characters are flawlessly written and honestly, this is probably my favorite couple and favorite plot in the entire series. I cannot even begin to explain just how much I LOVED THIS BOOK! LOVED LOVED LOVED. SO MUCH.

Well, if you are wanting to read this before you've rea
Liz
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it

No Longer Lost by Angel Payne and Victoria Blue is the follow up book to No White Knight with the story picking up a couple of weeks later. After a disastrous lunch with Mac’s mother resulting in him leaving what Taylor considers a ‘dear John’ letter stating “if you decide you deserve me” on her car, Mac & Taylor are well and truly a thing of the past …… at least that is until they meet again and the chemistry that drew them together in the first place is just as strong . With Taylor’s hard-
Wendy
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mac and Taylor’s story continues from Book 8. They have broken up although Taylor won’t even admit to being in a relationship. Her past continues to lead her to not ever want to rely on anyone. Mac has never considered a relationship before but quickly realizes how important Taylor is to him. A crazy stalker turns her world upside down and forces Taylor to lean on Mac. Can Mac convince her he is here to stay?

This is a series that you do not have to have read all the books to enjoy book 9 but you
Angela Hetzel
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I missed the first part of Mac and Taylor's story but I don't care. I adored this book. This is how'd I would love my love story to be minus the crappy stalker. Mac standing up to his mother in Taylor's favor was my favorite part behind the nutter butter scene. I just love this this love story. One of my favorites!
Amanda Taylor
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Secret of Stones gets better and better with each book. Mac and Taylor have stolen my heart. It will take you on an emotional ride and keep you on the edge of your seat turning pages. These two are so relatable; they face so many ups and downs many of us face in a relationship. This is a must read <3
« previous 1 3 next »
USA Today bestselling romance author Angel Payne has been reading and writing her entire life. She has written for four publishing houses, and is also independently published. She most enjoys focusing on high heat and adventurous plots starring memorable alpha men and their headstrong heroines.

Angel's bestselling book series include the Bolt Saga, the Honor Bound series, the Suited for Sin series

Secrets of Stone (9 books)
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone #1)
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone #2)
  • No Perfect Princess (Secrets of Stone, #3)
  • No Magic Moment (Secrets of Stone, #4)
  • No Lucky Number (Secrets of Stone #5)
  • No Simple Sacrifice (Secrets of Stone, #6)
  • No Broken Bond (Secrets of Stone #7)
  • No White Knight (Secrets of Stone #8)