Start by marking “Fool's Folly: A Reverse Harem Romance (Fate's Fools Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Fool's Folly: A Reverse Harem Romance (Fate's Fools Book 2)

Fool's Folly: A Reverse Harem Romance

(Fate’s Fools #2)

Don’t f*ck with Fate.

Deva Rainsong has found her dragon soul, but she still feels incomplete. As a chimera, bred in a lab from the blood of all four higher races and human blood combined, it will take no less than a fragment of a soul from all five races to complete hers.

Yet even as she starts to believe that she can finally be complete and all her powers awakened, her
Published December 18th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Fool's Folly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fool's Folly

Start your review of Fool's Folly: A Reverse Harem Romance (Fate's Fools Book 2)
Robin
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Deva has a piece of Rohan's soul garnered while healing him at the end of the last book. Several things happen in this book. Bonds are forged and secrets are unraveling Bohdi and Keagan bond while distracting one another from their pain since they both want and desire Deva and believe her to be out of their grasp now that she has bonded with Rohan. Lyrr and Ozzie become better acquainted. Deva controls three hounds and Fate is out to get her.

Those are just some of the highlights that I can share
Jeanne Mead
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Deva and her five guys have a lot to deal with.
They found out what they are to each other and Fate's hounds are after the bloodline.
Secrets kept intended to keep everyone safe may soon backfire.
Revealing truths could help strengthen their bond.
Fantastic book, to be continued...!

Michelle Graves
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG!! I can't believe ozzie is being a stubborn ass lately. It doesn't make sense that after she mated the 2nd x, they can't all 3 being 2gether without her being in severe pain. I wonder if deva will have 2 try and figure out how 2 make more hounds 2 help her and 2 find the innocent sander that fate has taken as a hostage and hurting 4 no real reason but just 4 the hell of it. Hopefully soon they will find bodie's mom her soul mate so those hounds can't touch her asap!! I can't wait 4 more soon ...more
Diane
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fate...good or bad?
Some say Fate is destiny, some say Fate is a real b*tch, I say everything happens the way it's supposed to and sometimes you have to work for your HEA.

Deva is far too young to have it all figured out, but lucky for her she has 5 alpha men from the higher races who want nothing more than to help her navigate the mine field...lucky girl! Add Fate's hounds and a yet unknown plan to the mix and soul piece by soul piece, Deva is becoming a true immortal warrior.

In true Bell fashion
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book two of the Fates Fools By Ophelia Bell.
I’ve got to say this has been the hardest review I’ve had to write in a long time. I absolutely loved this book and I feel I can’t get across how good it is. I don’t read cliffhangers because I hate them and last time I read a series of books that was about one main character was years ago. But something about this author calls to me. I absolutely love the characters she creates and the worlds she develops, so far I’ve had three very sleepless nights
Shaly
Dec 13, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ophelia-bell
Well this was good because we finally get to know two important things:
1. Ozzie’s Full Secret.. tsk tsk tsk...
2. Llyr’s reason for being such an asshat to Deva right after they were together that first time!
So with these two big things being revealed, at least to the reader, this series is starting to make more sense. Of course we still don’t know why the hounds are attacking and why Fate is involved. We also don’t know why Deva can’t be around her mates at the same time without the results tha
Lacrymosa Quiñones
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
And the plot thickens

Damn this series is getting better and better I'm loving every single step of the way!

Character breakdown;

Deva: I love that she is growing more learning more and accepting more. She still has a few annoying traits but they can be overlooked.

Rohan: I found him too adorable for words. Now he has a hero worship complex lol

Keegan: finally no more brooding! Lol I love how dirty he was in his book. The scenes are too hot for my kindle!

Bodhi: I am looking forward to how things go w
Kimmie
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My God I HATE CLIFFHANGERS! Worst of all I knew that going in there was one. But I had to know what happened after the last book. Ok now that I have that out of my system. This is an extraordinarily well written and thought out book. I found myself reading it straight through in one sitting. Only to get to the end and have to wait for the next book. But fortunately it was so worth it. Especially one who talked in the room at the last moment of the book. I could see why everyone was freaking out ...more
Tracey Longway
Let me first start by saying I have read all of this authors previous works and have loved then. But this book fell short of her previous books. However, this book was sex on a stick. The sex is as always hot between all the characters. It clarified and advanced some of the relationship issues between several of the male characters but didn’t do much to advance the real story line. It is a should read just to be able to keep up with what is going on between the story characters but not for the p ...more
JoAnn
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story is awesome!! I’m totally hooked into this new series. There’s lots of unexpected surprises packed into this tale. I thought more than once, “Wow…I didn’t see THAT coming!!!” This book continues on with Deva’s quest of her search for a complete soul (even though it’s pretty obvious what she needs to do next but of which she’s stubbornly refusing to allow to happen due to an unfounded and mis-placed hatred)… To put a monkey wrench into the story is the fact that no one knows exactly wha ...more
Irene Talbert
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in the Fate's Fools series. It's a fast-paced and continuation from Book One that will keep you on the edge of your seat from start to finish. There's action, adventure, drama, danger, suspense, twist/turns, enemies, survival, intrigue, mystery/secrets, surprises, trust, truths, conflict, happiness, pain, fear, anger, protection, confusion, hurt, romance, passion/lust and love.
In this book we learn that bonds are forming, secrets are coming to light, the h is struggling w
Book-Lovin-Momma
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Deva's story keeps developing, as do her relationships with the men in her life. They're all an integral part of her, and some of them are learning just how their bonds are an integral part of the equation. The M/M scenes were so steamy, as were the connections between Deva and Keagan, Ozzie, Bodhi and even Llyr. The hounds are still a big threat, and yet Fate is never too far away. More secrets are revealed, but more questions hang in the balance. The cliffhangers drive me batty because I want ...more
Raina Collins
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ophelia Bell knows how to draw you into her stories. This second book is so good. I’ve read all of her dragon books/series and she always has the most wonderful created characters. There are some you love immediately and others you just love to hate. This one takes poor Deva and has her all twisted up with her feelings and how she wants to help everyone. Some of the men are finally getting their acts straight and I have hopes for Ozzie. I can’t wait to find out what happens next in book three.
Sherry Vaughan
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fate is hunting for Deva and she's not happy. Her soulmates are trying to hide Deva but they also need to protect the bloodline. Deva is confused, angry, and hurt by what is going on. But can she succeed without the help of her soulmates when three still deny their bond? And will she ever feel completely whole?
Plenty of action and steam for days. This series just gets better and better.

Tera Comer
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This is the second book in the Fates Fools series. I really loved this book, all the feels get thrown at you while you have been pulled in and rooting for Deva. We get a few questions answered in this book but several more questions pop up to take their place. The character growth is great and the relationships Deva has with the guys is growing stronger day by day.

Ife Davis
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Deva's journey to obtain a soul is in jeopardy when it truly begins, Fate's hounds follow their master's order to maim and kill the human bloodline.
This book was filled with various emotions as some truths emerge and constructs of love are challenged. I liked the journey so far as the author weaves in Deva's story with those of the higher races and Fate...

Mandy
This is the second book in this series (Fate's Fools) and WHOO BOY! It is a scorching hot read so get those fans and ice ready - be prepared for all types of play in this book, including M/M.

Deva is still without a full soul of her own, although she does have a part of Rohan's. New information comes to light about the 'fate hounds' and we are once again left with a cliffhanger.

Can't wait to read the conclusion of Fate's Fools
Dina Bushrod
Great book 2 in the series. Deva, made without a soul, is now, through love and marvelous erotic passion slowly getting a soul. But this has put her and her bloodline in Fates killing path. She's also discovering truths and problems of having multiple loves in her life. You must read the book to learn of all that occurs i.e. deaths, danger, love on her path to having a soul. Can't wait to read what happens next.
M_C
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book 2 was just as good. The plot ARC is coming together a little more and this time it was Keagan's turn.

Can I just say I love the M/M action in this story. I always thought that was a more natural way to do a RH than to just have like 6 guys all waiting their turn. Why not have everyone loving everyone?

Can't wait for book 3 which, based on how things are progressing, will be Brodhi's book. =D
Lori Hammons
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Deva's saga. This sexy, "Fate"ful installment is well written with some twists and turns I did not see coming. But the group is getting what they need to do figured out, slow but steady. Anxious for Fool's Paradise.

Haylee James
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is so good and steamy. The romance scenes are so vividly written. The characters absolutely amazingly detailed it's like you are looking right at them and able to touch them. Through the whole book you are drawn in and even surprised at every turn of events. I couldn't stop reading this book and I recommend it to everyone.
Dec 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm in love with Deva's story and it is slowly unfolding piece by piece.......The author does such an amazing job fleshing out the characters and the story to go with them. It's impossible to put the book down once you start it. I'm excited to see what is next for Deva and her guys. I volunteered to read this book on Booksprout.
Zsa
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book picks up where Fate's Fools left off. Reading Deva's story is an exercise in exquisite anticipation. As the author continues a story that is layered and entertaining, answers are revealed, while new questions arise. Yes there is a cliffhanger, but fortunately the next book will be released soon. I look forward to the journey of Deva and her men.
Linda Levine
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the story. Deva has such an innate kindness and innocence to her. She really is bonding to the men in her life and it is creating lots of interesting situations for her and them. There is lots of heat as the men in her life explore their attraction to her and each other.

I am voluntarily reviewing a copy I received.
Lisa H
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well. It’s complicated is taken to new heights in this sensual reverse harem.
Deva and her cast of complicated relationships, now she has two soul mates and her harem.
Deva is a chimera and fate is breathing down her back.
Book two.
Looking forward to book three.

Cindy Rampmeyer
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I love this series and this book is a great addition to it. The characters are so real to me and the book is written so well that everything is very vivid in my head as I read it. There is adventure, romance, twists and turns, mystery and hot sexy times all in this one book! I can't wait to read the next one! I voluntarily received this ARC and this is my honest review.
Michalle
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in the series and all of the pieces are slowly coming together. We are finally getting some answers in what is happening. The scenes between the guys are so hot. Deva is one lucky girl. The plot had its wonderful twists and turns and i could not out it down. I blew through the book so fast. I can't wait until the next book.
Mae Padua-janusas
May 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Non stop craziness

Really addicting but this is not for the faint of hearts when it comes to the steamy scenes. The flow of the story is great even though it’ll take you up and down with the emotions throughout. You’ll be upset in the beginning , relieved, happy and satisfied by the end.
Mary
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not only is Deva trying to figure out how to save the bloodline she's also dealing with her new dragon powers but bringing all her men together. Fates hounds are after the bloodline and no one is sure why. Deva is still unsure what to do with two of the men in her life. And there are still secrets that she doesn't know yet.
Lawanda Gail
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reverse Harem Paranormal fmmm

Deva has connected and has a piece of soul from two of her five mates. She is in a raise against time. Fate is looking for her to destroy her. She has unraveled more of the mystery. She is told that they need to run. This book ends in a cliffhanger when one of Deva's dads shows up. I recommend you start with book one in this series.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Baby & the Late Night Howlers (Sweet Omegaverse #1)
  • Sixth Sense (Lovin' the Coven #6)
  • Wanted by the Vampires
  • The Captive (Savage Mountain Men #1)
  • Fifth Essence (Lovin' the Coven #5)
  • Flames of Truth (The Lost Fae, #1)
  • Steps (Finding Their Muse, #1)
  • Protected by the vampires
  • Third Charm (Lovin' the Coven #3)
  • Fourth Rite (Lovin' the Coven #4)
  • Descend (Celestial Academy #2)
  • Blood Moon Magic (Elements of Twilight, #1)
  • Ascend (Celestial Academy #1)
  • Pentacle Bound (Claimed By The Goddess, #2)
  • The Wolf At My Door (Pack Heat, #1)
  • Wrath of One (Origins of the Six #4)
  • I'm Cursed (Disaster Zone Jones #1)
  • Jump through Fire (Harem of Freaks #4)
Ophelia Bell is the author of the super steamy Sleeping Dragons series. She loves to write about strong women who aren't apologetic about enjoying sex and alpha men who don't mind being with a woman who’s in charge. Ophelia lives in LA with her husband and four attention-whoring cats.

Fate’s Fools (7 books)
  • Fate's Fools (Fate’s Fools, #1)
  • Fool's Paradise (Fate's Fools Book 3)
  • Fool's Errand (Fate's Fools, #4)
  • Nobody's Fool (Fate's Fools, #5)
  • Eye Of The Hurricane (Fate’s Fools, #6)
  • Fool's Bargain (Fate's Fools Book 7)

News & Interviews