Start by marking “Hope on the Horizon” as Want to Read:
Hope on the Horizon

Hope on the Horizon

Falling in love isn't on her to-do list.
Managing a two-hundred acre campground and guiding whitewater trips are enough to fill Hailey White's lonely days. When acts of vandalism threaten her home and business, she's forced to ask for help. Her best friend's brother is the last person she expects to come to her rescue.

One bullet will end all his nightmares forever.
Angry vo
Published November 29th 2018 by Kathryn McNeill Crane

To ask other readers questions about Hope on the Horizon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hope on the Horizon

Julie
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hailey and Walker are perfect for each other. They may have started out on the wrong foot when they met, but they are destined to be together. I love Hailey’s tell it like it is attitude and Walker’s PTSD makes this an emotional and beautiful journey for them both. Add in some suspense, small town life, and this book was perfect for me!
Stacia
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4-4.5 stars ⭐

Being a military wife and having a husband who has gone on several deployments to war and hazardous duty locations, this book really hit home for me. I know first hand the way these deployments can change the people you love. Not only is my husband active duty, but my best friends husband was as well, and he now suffers severely with PTSD and depression and I’ve watched how it has affected his whole family.

Author Kathryn McNeil Crane clearly did her research on this subject! The a
Kaitlyn
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my goodness!!! This book!! I fell for Hailey and Walker right away and couldn’t put it down. Not only that, I fell for some of the places in the book as I had just visited them in real life and that was pretty cool! Not only do you get your romance in this book but you also get so much more! You’ll be flipping the pages faster then normal needing to know what happened! And when you’re done you’ll be like ok what now? You don’t want to miss Hailey and Walker’s story!
Adrienne Scales
4.5 STARS

I have been waiting ever so patiently for Kathryn McNeill Crane to release another book.  Her writing is always so beautiful, her characters are as strong as they are sweet.  Kathryn's storytelling is truly special, she makes you feel all warm and fuzzy while tackling really important issues.

Hailey and Walker are the medicine and the balm that they both don't know they need.  Hailey is running a business, alone, and Walker is recovering after being injured by a roadside bomb.  Hailey ne

Elizabeth
3.25 Stars
This is a solid, sweet story that leads to romance.
Hailey and Walker are both strong and interesting characters that bring a little bit of baggage with them. The automatic give and take between them was refreshing and I appreciated the way they seemed to bring the best out of each other the longer they worked together.
The story surrounding Hailey and Walker was also entertaining. There were elements of mystery, intrigue, small town politics, and danger.
As much as I enjoyed this book
Mia
Sep 21, 2018
Kathryn
Nov 26, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Tracy Stoyer
Calvin
Gabbi
Rajeeva Jayaratne
Nov 29, 2018
Bestselling author Kathryn Crane is a simple country girl who likes to spend time with her family. Born and raised in Eastern North Carolina, she loves to travel, but can't imagine ever leaving the western mountains she's come to call home. She holds Jeremiah 29:11 very close to her heart and believes it with every fiber of her being. She pens Contemporary Southern Romance novels where her endeari ...more