Start by marking “Born of Nothing” as Want to Read:
Born of Nothing

Born of Nothing

(The Fae Games #4)

'***Expected publication March 5, 2019***

It was over before it began.

A druid woman and a Fae man—we were two people from different worlds, only by chance did our paths happen to cross. He was beautiful and damaged and totally captivating. If only I could have continued to buy into the propaganda of fear and hate my people had taught me about the Fae, then maybe I would ha
Expected publication: March 5th 2019 by Jill Ramsower

To ask other readers questions about Born of Nothing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Born of Nothing

Energy
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In Born of Nothing, we follow Cat, who works at the museum with Rebecca. They have gotten close throughout Ramsower's novels, and while we do see some characters we've met in other Ramsower books, this is a standalone novel, and you're going to love it.

Cat is a druid and they are used to hiding from the fae, so much so, that her mother has kept her on a very tight leash. Growing up she was told the fae are dangerous and only want one thing. She met Rebecca, who is fae, at work, and she's nothin
Valerie Roberson
Shelves: review
This book was awesome! The author truly had me believing that the Fae really did live among us. This was exciting, heartbreaking, captivating and the best was watching a romance begin and to follow it to the end.
The storyline touched on a mother-daughter relationship that was so close and yet fear tore it apart. Kidnapping and torture, it reminded me of some of the stories in the news and how this has happened over and over again to young girls. Exiled from your country or land, for falling i
Kathryn Packingham
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series!! It is so well done! The first book took me a little while to get into, but at this point it is like coming home to old friends! I loved reading it! Every word was impeccably done! The character development throughout the series was perfection! I can't give it enough praise!
If you haven't given Ms. Ramsower a chance you are missing out! I read through this book in two sittings, if only I didn't have to put it down to go to work! Overcoming prejudices that were instilled in h
Kaitlyn
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I will venture to say that this is Jill’s best book so far. The rollercoaster of love, loss, and soul-searching that I just witnessed is incredibly well-written. Jill’s use of different POVs in each chapter allow the reader to connect with Cat and Fen as they inwardly battle their own emotions. I cannot wait for Jill’s next masterpiece!
Kelli
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given the opportunity to read an advanced release copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. I absolutely loved Cat’s story! I have been wanting to know more about her since book 1 and this book hit the spot! It had such a great romance and was thrilling! Jill hit it out of the park with this one!
Jennifer Billings
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow I loved getting to know Fen And Cat more. And then together is just wonderful. So much history in this one it wonderful stories. Then excitement, danger, love, laughter and lets not forget hot passion. Bring on the next book!
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was able to read this book in advance for a fair and honest review. Honestly, this is my favorite so far! The suspense was ah-maz-ing! I couldn't put it down. The romance was sweet and right up my alley Jill's books just get better and better!
Audrey Stewart
Jess
Diane Sabatini
Judy Thomas
Feb 01, 2019
Jill's a Texan, born and raised. She manages the hectic social calendars for her three active children and occasionally spends an evening with her dashing husband. Aside from being an author and a mom, she's an attorney, travel junkie, and voracious reader.

The Fae Games (4 books)
  • Shadow Play (The Fae Games #1)
  • Twilight Siege (The Fae Games, #2)
  • Shades of Betrayal (The Fae Games, #3)