Start by marking “Until the Next Time (Give Me Shelter #2)” as Want to Read:
Until the Next Time (Give Me Shelter #2)

Until the Next Time

(Give Me Shelter)

Meghan Sullivan doesn’t have time for distractions, especially one like handsome veteran Jason Richards. She needs to concentrate on saving Foley’s Public House, and that means focusing all her energy on preparing for a huge local event that could make or break the struggling pub.

Jason Richards has a long history with Meghan. The two had been friends with benefits until Me
Published December 13th 2018 by Hot Words and Cold Coffee, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Until the Next Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until the Next Time

DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

Jason and Meghan had the most complicated uncomplicated non-relationship he’d ever been involved in, because when it came right down to it, he didn’t do relationships.

He hadn’t seen Chelsea in months, not since she’d gone to California to try her hand at getting a real modeling job, as opposed to just posing and making duck faces in the mirror for people on the internet… Her showing up with a bottle of champagne in each hand foretold of either a huge break or a giant breakdown…

I
Cristina
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
(Review with spoilers)

Great book. I loved it.

After her father's death, Meghan has to take over the family business, the bar that her father ran since her mother's death when she was a child. It's hard to deal with her loss, and she moves away from Jason, with whom she had a secret relationship.

Jason understands that she needs space to overcome, and gives it to her, a detail she appreciates. But he can't stand being without her and goes to see her to resume their relationship.

At the same time, Me
Sharrice
Dec 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Full review and other reviews: https://reesesreviews.blogspot.com/20...

Until Next Time is the first Josie Kerr book I’ve ever read. After I read the blurb I was excited about being introduced into this world.

Meghan and Jason have been friends-with-benefits for a while now. Sleeping together whenever they got the chance. Things seemed to be getting more serious when Meghan loses her father and is struggling to keep their bar open.

Six months after her father passes away and Meghan is in the fight
Kari Hansen
Dec 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
When Meghan’s father became ill, she needs to focus on saving the family business, Foley’s Public House, and didn’t have the time or the energy for her friends with benefits relationship with Jason. Now that her father has passed away the responsibility becomes hers but outside forces are making her efforts to make the business viable difficult and the one person who can help her is Jason.

Jason respected that she needed to focus on her father and the pub. He is more than willing to help her reno
Ga Books LoverX
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have mixed feelings about this book. I thought it was well written, had great characters, and SUPER steamy scenes- but I felt lost half of the time since I have not read the first book.

I absolutely love standalone books that have different people in each one, but this is one of the first times that I started a series in the middle and was confused for about 50% of the time with the characters.

OTHER THAN THAT…..

I really enjoyed the story. Like I said, the characters are super relatable and the
Kimberly Risher
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We all have loved us some Jason and Meghan, and lets be honest especially Jason because that boy is hilarious and smexy! We finally get to read about what’s really been going on between the two of them, as their story unfolds and grows. This book was exciting and and kept you guessing. At a couple points you’re holding your breath and praying. We are introduced to several new players and I can’t wait to find out more about them......like every other book has left me from Josie. (Sigh, need more ...more
Lauren
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars....
This is my first book by this author and it started a little slow for me but picked up about 35% in. Jason and Meghan have one interesting non relationship going on. I have to say the more Meghan pushed
Jason away the more I got frustrated with her .. but Jason is so bossy and pushy it made sense at times. Once there relationship starts it seems like they move at warp speed but it makes you wonder how much you missed also. Overall it was a sweet read with some hot moments.
Mariana
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot, sexy and packed with with the unexpected...
I loved reading this book, it's good, hot, sexy and one very good read. I curled up with my hot tea, a warm blanket and couldn't put it down. It leaves me wanting to read more of what you wrote as I love a good book. Was a wonderful read throughout. The characters pull you in and make you want to read more. Keep it coming...
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4 Stars

Meghan and Jason has fun together for awhile. “Friends with Benefits” suited them and things were fine until Meghan’s dad became ill and she had to focus on him and saving her legacy, Foley’s Public House. When Meghan’s attempt to save her business is being undermined by someone from her past as well as unknown threats she turns to Jason and his restoration company to help. Of course lines get blurred and things get heated . When the risks to Meghan become more intense Jason and some of h
Christine Campbell
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
they are too cute and extremely hot together. he obviously cares a great deal about her and he is a great guy. he wants to make sure she is protected. she is conflicted she wants to protect her dads bar and she wants to keep it open. her past comes back to bite her butt.

Tanya
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She needs the event to go off well as it would save the inn and she cannot let anything get in her way, not even him. They had been friends with benefits until her father became ill. Now he is back after she turns to him for help. He will help her especially when their are attacks on her. See what is going on

Barbara
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book by this Author that I have read I found it to be well-written and a book I enjoyed reading. I want to read the first book in this series. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Amy
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sassy and independent Meghan is used to standing on her own and it takes the death of her father to make her realize there is a loving community who is waiting in the wings to help her. This addition to this wonderful series is fraught with tempers, threats and love. I realy enjoyed this. The chemistry is off the charts and the friends are too.

Debbie Caswell
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great fun read that had enough steam to keep me thoroughly entertained right until the very last page. This Is a second chance romance that is just sheer fun

Meghan had to come home to run the family Foley's Public House while her father was ill now that he has died she has to run it by herself but someone is sabotaging her efforts. Jason respects that she has to concentrate on her business but he sees this as a second chance with the woman he loves and he isn't letting her walk away a second t
Lizl
Dec 05, 2018 rated it liked it
This is the first of Josie Kerr's books that I've read and based on the description it was sure to be a winner. I love military romances with strong alpha males and equally strong female characters and Jason and Meghan definitely lived up to this point.
I did feel there was some gaps in the story, pertinent information that would have added to better understanding the characters and their motives but all in all this was an enjoyable read and a good introduction to a new author.
Nadea Croix
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was intense page turning story, engaging characters and a good storyline that pulled me in the twist and turns that were unexpected.

Casey
Find this review and more at Ramblings From This Chick

Until the Next Time is the first book that I have read from Josie Kerr. It is the second book in her Give Me Shelter series, but Until the Next Time is a standalone story. This one sounded so good that I knew I had to take a chance on it. While there were things I liked here, unfortunately I did struggle with it as well.

Meghan and Jason have been friends with benefits for awhile, but when her father got sick things changed. Now Meghan finds
Ewa
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It was definitely enjoyable story.
Friends,friends with benefits and something else. He will do everything for her and when she ask for help he will do it.
No questions ask.
These two are perfect together as Meghan is independent, determined while Jason is determined to help
Pat
Jan 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
The well written storyline and the well detailed characters kept my interest throughout the entire book! I look forward to reading more from this author!
Becky
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it

Verified ARC Reader

Engaging!

by BeckReads

A stand-alone book, in what appears to be a series. This is a great story set in an Irish Pub. Meghan and Jason were relateable and fun. Some angst for sure and a great element of suspense. Well written and well worth the time to read. I will buy the next book in the series. This was my first read by this author, however I will be going back and purchasing other titles.

I received an ARC from Booksprout

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout
Stephanie
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put this down! Loved Meghan and Jason's story, it was totally worth the wait!

My heart just broke for Meghan, dealing with her loss.. but loved how Jason had her back and helped her through it. These characters are so well written, they have depth and nuances that I thoroughly enjoyed.

No spoilers in this review, just read and enjoy it!

*can be read as a stand alone, but I highly recommend reading the first book of the series (heck, just dig up all of Josie's back catalogue and get star
Diane
Ruby
Feb 06, 2019
Melissa
Feb 06, 2019
Josie Kerr is a transplanted West Texan living on the edge of semi-profoundly rural Georgia, a.k.a. the southernmost edge of the northernmost county in Metro Atlanta.

She has an M.Ed. in Secondary English Education, but discovered that she hated high school more the second time than she did the first, so she decided to meld her love of technology with her education background and became an Instruct

Give Me Shelter (2 books)
  • Out of the Dark (Give Me Shelter, #1)