Start by marking “Wildflower Park (Part 3): Oopsy Daisy” as Want to Read:
Wildflower Park (Part 3): Oopsy Daisy

Wildflower Park (Part 3): Oopsy Daisy

(Wildflower Park Series #3)

Escape to Wildflower Park with Part Three of a brand new four-part serial from bestselling author Bella Osborne.

Life’s not always a walk in the park…

WhenAnnais dumped by her fiancé, she moves in to her own place on the edge of the gorgeous Wildflower Park and pledges to stay off men and focus on her career, but a handsome new colleague seems to thwart her attempts at

Published April 5th 2019 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about Wildflower Park (Part 3), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wildflower Park (Part 3)

Start your review of Wildflower Park (Part 3): Oopsy Daisy
Kelly
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a cracking series. Momentum has stayed high throughout this third part, in fact more intrigue has been introduced. I’m really looking forward to the last part to see how the story concludes. Fantastic series and highly recommended for those who love chick lit.

Thank you Netgalley.
Fabulous Book Fiend
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This instalment of the latest from Bella Osborne is definitely the funniest so far, i laughed out loud so many times over the short space of this book, I cannot tell you! There is some physical comedy in here, some bad jokes made by some of the characters and Anna gets in some situations you literally couldn't make up (except this author did)!

I really enjoyed getting back on kind of an even keel with Anna and Sophie this time around. There were some major changes in part 2 and things do start
Dec 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved it!! So happy Bert was back. I love the chats he has with Anna, I keep hoping she will smuggle Maurice into see him. Although she would probably need a very large suitcase.

This book picked right where the last one ended and Anna realizes she hasn't been burglarized, instead she has a new roommate. Dave does all he can to woo his wife back, Anna has a great friendship with Hudson, Anna tries to decide if she is seeing Connor and is also trying to get over her fear of flying and heights.
Clair Sharpe
This novella is part 3 of a 4 part series set around Anna as she comes to terms with splitting up with her fiancée just a year before her wedding. She moves to a new flat on the edge of a pretty and peaceful communal garden known as Wildflower Park, to be near her best friend Sophie.
At the end of Part 2 Sophie has moved in with Anna, having left useless husband Dave. Anna is a little alarmed by this turn of events and speaks to Dave to try and encourage him to change his ways. Dave invites
Jane Hunt
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Part three of ‘Wildflower Park‘, aptly called ‘Oopsy Daisy’, follows on from the cliffhanger at the end of part two, Heavily pregnant Sophie, Anna’s best friend has left her husband. The early chapters are emotional, but there are plenty of funny moments too, as Sophie and Anna discuss the state of her marriage.
There are some touching scenes with Bill, humour with Maurice(the cat) and Anna wonders if she really is cut out for the single life.

Anna undergoes significant character development in
Nicola Clough
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the third one in the series and it's a good book and still want to read the last part as not sure which way it will go it shows friendship and support and moving forward and being happy with the start of romance in.
Anna is still trying to work out what she wants after splitting with her boyfriend and he's about at her work but she is also friendly with someone else at work along with texting Connor and who does she think is right for her. She's also supporting her friend Sophie who has
Sally Coles
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We are back in Wildflower Park for part 3 with Anna and Sophie now living together as she has left the hopeless Dave. With the baby nearly due and Anna having the prospect of working abroad terrifying her there is plenty of action.

Another great part for this series and really looking forward to the final one to tie up all the ends
Lyndsay
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
love this series cant wait for final part
Karen Whittard
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I now desperately need to read part 4 of this amazing new series by Bella Osborne.

A little recap

In the first book we met Anna who was in a long term relationship with Liam. They had been together two years had their own house and were engaged and ready to get married the next year. That was until Liam decided that he needed a break and called off the engagement.

Anna moves out of the home and into a new flat a recent promotion at work see Anna in more of a managerial role. The company has a new
Kirsty Oughton
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After only just reading and reviewing ‘Wildflower Park’ part two I got straight onto reading part three. I just had to know what happens next as soon as possible. I absolutely love the cover of this part of the book, it’s vibrant and attractive, just completely draws you in.

It is really great to see Anna coming more out of her shell. She is speaking her mind to Liam, pushing Dave to sort his act out (will he or won’t he??) and really encouraging Sophie to give Dave another chance. I have fell
Sandra
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wildflower Park-Part Three by Bella Osborne is the third book in this lovely and charming series.
It can be read as a standalone although as always it is better to read in order so you can better follow the character's progression.

In this installment Sophie has decided to leave her husband even though she is six month's pregnant. She moves in with Anna, and takes her time to decide what she wants to do. Liam hints that he wants to get back together again. Apart from lusting after Hudson, Anna has
Emma Star Crossed Reviews
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This review was originally posted on Star Crossed Reviews I received this book for free from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.After reading parts 1 and 2 I have been eager to return to Wildflower Park so with a bit of spare time between Christmas and New Year I had to fit in the final two parts.

We return to Wildflower Park right where we left off. If you haven't read parts 1&2 then look away now.....

Okay, so
Kathleen Gray
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Anna and Sophie are back! My quibble with this is that it would not be as much fun as a standalone AND that I'd like to read all four parts at once. No matter what happens to these two- and a lot does (much like life), there's always some fun and they're able to laugh about things. Sophie's husband Dave continues to be a log- not helping out and not being especially nice- but Anna has words for him. Anna continues to have man problems but she's doing well with work. Maurice the cat is pretty ...more
Angela  Mellor
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wildflower Park part 3 is my favourite one up to now of this mini series as it is full of laughs.
We pick up where we left at the end of part 2 which was to find out that Anna hasn’t been burgled but merely acquired a roommate. It was nice to see Anna and Sophie spending time together, getting into some hilarious predicaments between them and it was also nice to have more of Maurice the cat in this one.
This is a fairly short part at just 90 pages long so I’m not going to spoil any revelations
Donna Maguire

I love this series and this is another brilliant part!

I love the characters in this story, they are down to earth and true to life I can definitely see a bit of me in Sophie and Anna too - and I love Maurice! The setting is lovely and the supporting cast of characters help make the story such an easy read and so enjoyable.

I loved the ending and can't wait to see how it all unfolds in the next instalment - what did Hudson want to say to Anna?? Will
Anjana
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Starting this second half of the book with prior notions, I was taken by surprise and realised I was not only chuckling with a lot of scenes, there were unexpected twists as well!. Anna gets her life back together as well as epiphanies about what she wants from it. Her meetings with Bert made her all the more endearing. Sophie and Dave get a little sensible about how relationships work and Hudson is always rushing to the rescue. Connor and Liam (also Anna's entourage) did make interesting ...more
Ann
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is part 3 of the Wildflower Park series and is the continuing sage of Anna and Sophie. There is a little more drama being added to the story line with something in Anna's past coming to light. Also the Sophie's baby is arriving and life is getting more complicated with Hudson, Liam and Connor. should definitely read books 1 and 2 because it is like starting in the middle of the story. Short and easy to read. I received a copy of this ARC in exchange for a fair and honest review.
Sarah Baines
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wildflower Park - Part 3 is another little gem. Maurice the cat is hilarious and adorable and dare I say it, my favourite character! All the characters are fabulously written and the story just flows seamlessly. I'm definitely going to have to read Bella Osborne's other books - if they're anything like this I'm in for a real treat.
Thanks to NetGalley and Publishers for my ARC of this fabulous book.
Jeanne Grace
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an Advanced Reader Copy from Avon and Netgalley for my unbiased opinion of the book. This picked up where number two left off. OMG! It is so funny. I read it in a few hours and couldn't put it down. When Sophie moves in with Anna the shenanigans begin. This book doesn't disappoint! I can't wait for the final book in the series. Keep up the great writing Bella!!! What funny movies these books would make!
Claire Watson
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The third instalment of Wildflower Park is just as good as the first two. We are back with Anna and her neighbour Sophie and they both appear to be having msn trouble. With Sophie’s baby almost ready to arrive and Anna potentially heading off overseas there are some interesting times ahead. Thank you to NetGalley, Avon Books UK and the author for the chance to review.
Melinda Anders
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love these books. It is like coming to see an old friend. Our friend Anna is debating between which guy she enjoys being with the most, Connor or Hudson. And then there is Anna's friend Sophie that is mad at her husband and leaves him to live at Anna's place.
These books are like a good bowl of chocolate.
Ileana
Sep 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The story continues for Anna and Sophie, picking up right at the cliff hanger in book 2. Anna isn’t sure if she likes Hudson or the mystery texter. Sophie has some hard choices to make. I am loving these short stories!! Looking forward to the final
book in the series.

Thank you NetGalley for this ARC.
Gea
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley-com
This review is for the first 3 parts of this series....which could easily have made one novel. That is basically my only complaint for this series; Some laugh-out-loud humour is provided by the 2 main characters, Anna & Sophie, as well as some very heart-warming moments. Being young and single is not all it's cracked up to be, but marriage is not always a happy ever after either.
thewoollygeek (tea, cake, crochet & books)
I love these each part just gets better, I love Anna, sadly I’m not quite as interested in Sophie now, but Anna’s story gets better,what’s going on with her and come on Hudson ! I need the final part immediately
Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for a free copy for an honest review
Terri
Jun 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Lovely easy read about the latest developments of the now familiar characters and their various romances, including a secret admirer. I would recommend reading all four parts together for continuity.
Meg Dean
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am absolutely in love with this series!!! It is fun and quirky and full of all of those wonderful ups and downs I expect from Bella Osbourne :c)

I cannot wait for the final installment :c)
Saar
Jan 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019
I'm finding myself liking this series more and more with each passing book... Now to see how it all ends!
A Page of  Fictional Love
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-reads
Full review to follow
Frenchorchidea
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love the "Wildflower Park" series so far!!! it's sooo good! So entertaining. This 3rd part is the best one of the three first parts! It was so good that I decided to give a 5 stars out of 5 to this book! There is so much going on in such a short time, so much mysteries, so much events, so much exciting things happening. Oh if you read this, you'll love it! I am sure!
Pat Langhelt
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so into this book got to wait till end of month for last chapter ...more

• A Vintage Summer
  • A Wedding at the Comfort Food Cafe (Comfort Food Cafe, #6)
  • A Wedding on Lily Pond Lane
  • Rachel’s Pudding Pantry
  • The Mill on Magnolia Lane
  • A Perfect Cornish Summer (Porthmellow Harbour #1)
  • Don’t Go Baking My Heart
  • The Magnificent Mrs Mayhew
  • A Bakery at the Little Duck Pond Cafe: (Little Duck Pond Cafe, Book 5)
  • Foxglove Farm
  • The Gift of Happiness
  • Hattie's Home for Broken Hearts
  • New Starts and Cherry Tarts at the Cosy Kettle (Cosy Kettle, #1)
  • The House at Greenacres
  • The Eclair Affair
  • The House at Hope Corner
  • We'll Meet Again
  • The Northern Lights Lodge (Romantic Escapes, #4)

Wildflower Park Series (4 books)
  • Build Me Up, Buttercup (Wildflower Park Series, #1)
  • Wildflower Park (Part 2): A Budding Romance (Wildflower Park Series)
  • Wildflower Park (Part 4): Rooting for You! (Wildflower Park #4)