Start by marking “Maybe Now (Maybe, #2)” as Want to Read:
Maybe Now (Maybe, #2)

Maybe Now

(Maybe #2)

What is more important? Friendship, loyalty or love?
Colleen Hoover and Griffin Peterson collaborate once again to bring fans of Maybe Someday back into the musical world of Ridge and Sydney.
And Maggie.
And Warren and Bridgette.

This is a follow-up to the NYT bestselling novel, Maybe Someday. It should be read after Maybe Someday and the novella spinoff, Maybe Not in the s
Published November 2018 by Wattpad

peachygirl
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2018
Seriously?? Hypocrite Sydney is still a saint, Cheater Ridge is the best boyfriend on planet Earth and everyone gets hitched on the same day after all that went down? Bull.
2.5 stars, that too only for Maggie and the first decent boyfriend she's ever had!
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Ridge 😍😍😍

Luciana Gomez Mauro
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Terminar un libro con la cara llena de lágrimas, apagar tu celular y seguir llorando, de emoción, de alegría, de tristeza, y todo junto.
Eso es terminar un libro que te encanta.

Eso es lo que me pasó con este. Lo termine de leer en Wattpad, ya que lo venía siguiendo desde marzo a esta tercera parte, y segunda parte de la historia de Ridge y Sydney.
Les tengo un cariño enorme a estos personajes desde Maybe Someday, es que ame esa historia con mi vida y creo que es la mejor de colleen para mí (desp
Warda
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My goodness, this was cheese-galore but I lapped it up like a dog.
I wasn't sure whether a sequel was needed. Maybe Someday ended pretty perfect for me.
But I'm so glad this story continued on. I loved getting to know the characters more. It wasn't just about Sydney and Ridge, but the others too and it was great to see their awkward dynamic come into play and seeing them handling that.

Be aware that the cheese is hard, people. Well, my definition of cheese anyway. It's been grated on every page
Laura Lovely
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can’t believe I didn’t know this book existed until today, it was such a delight to continue reading all of these characters stories. I have to say I love each and every single character in the maybe someday world and I’m so happy that I finally read this.
Carmen de la Rosa
Feb 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Creo que estoy siendo generosa con las 3 estrellas, porque esto es un fanfic pésimo, no me creo en absoluto que CoHo haya escrito esto, esta fatal!.

Básicamente, Colleen Hoover se llevó la pareja de este libro y la arruinó sin remedio, parecen una pareja de adolescentes hormonales que no pueden quitarse las manos de encima. En mi opinión, también fue una interpretación horrible de una persona que vive con FQ y me siento mal por cualquier persona con FQ que lea este libro. Al final, se podría deci
Jennifer Kyle
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.7 Stars ⭐ ...more
Francesca
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was ok
I was curious if this new Colleen’s story on Wattpad after the awesome Too late. I was happy to see Maybe Someday’s characters again, and not very happy to see that Ridge and Sydney’s problems with Maggie were not resolved at all. She’s too related to them, I can’t be friend with my lover’s ex, sorry.
Jake is my new crush and I would love to see more of him and his story. But I think after a long break, Colleen was fed up with this story and fans crazy reactions, so she ends it in a sweet but to
Emma
Nov 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Did I feel the need to have a new book about the characters from Maybe someday? No, I did not.
Did I read said book anyway because I’m trash and I would read everything Colleen Hoover decides to give us? Well yes, of course I did read it!
This book was okay, it didn't feel that special to me. I'm just happy to have read it because Maybe someday is my favourite Colleen Hoover's book and so I had to see what the characters were up to.
Adilene Garcia
Nov 09, 2018 rated it did not like it
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ⭐'s

“She’s about to melt, just like her bowl of ice cream.”

I'm not one for books that are released by chapter or newsletter - mostly weekly...it's an excruciating wait especially when you read 2-3 books a week. I've been trying to just wait until the whole book is released and that's what I did with this one and I'm glad I did. Plus I can't really complain when the author makes them free. (thank you CH)

I really love Ridge and Sydney together and I couldn't wait for more of them. What I didn't
☾☆ Nikki. ✿
Jan 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Maybe someday was a fav of mine and still is.
This was a good sequel but it wasn't really needed, I mean it's always nice to read about the characters you love but yeah, an okay sequel :)
Jonetta
This story is a follow up to where Maybe Someday ends. If you haven’t read that book, I don’t recommend starting this one until you do. However, it’s not necessary to read the novella, Maybe Not, in order to enjoy this one, though I did.

Now that Ridge’s relationship with Maggie has ended, he and Sydney are fully exploring the new freedom to give into their true feelings. However, he and Warren are Maggie’s only support system and now what should that look like, be like? Maggie is enjoying her n
Kate
Nov 09, 2018 rated it liked it
This was almost sickeningly sweet. I could have done with less Maggie and more Ridge & Sydney (and Warren & Bridgette!). It would have been nice to see how their relationship evolved without the constant presence of Ridge’s ex in their lives.
Nadine
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Maybe Someday is easily one of my favorite Colleen Hoover novels, though that’s not saying much since I’ve LOVED everything she’s written. So when I discovered Maybe Now I couldn’t have been happier. Unfortunately, I didn’t enjoy Maybe Now nearly as much as its predecessor.

Maybe Now is told from three different perspectives: Sydney, Ridge, Maggie, and Jake. As much as I liked being able to read from Maggie’s perspective, I didn’t enjoy her chapters as much as either Sydney and Ridge’s chapters.
Lola Davenport
Nov 09, 2018 rated it did not like it
****spoilers from the first book will be mentioned*****

Colleen Hoover basically took my all time favorite couple and ruined them beyond repair. In my opinion it was also an awful interpretation of a person living with CF and I feel bad for anyone with CF reading this book. You could tell by the end even Colleen must hate this book since after taking months off from writing it she came back and rushed the ending with such unbelievable events that it was like a 14 year old writing amateur fan fict
Pick a Book
Nov 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-portugues
4 estrelas

Amo demais a história de MAYBE SOMEDAY. Rigde, Syd, Warren, Brigitte e Maggie são personagens que amei demais conhecer. Quando veio MAYBE NOW dei aquele grito da felicidade que tenho certeza que escutaram em outro país. Entretanto, a Colleen escreveu vários capítulos até o mês de abril ( acho) desse ano e depois parou deixando a história em suspenso. Hoje (10 de novembro de 2018) ela postou que a história já estava terminada. Então, fui ao Wattpad e reli o último que eu havia lido e e
Annie's reading corner
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018

Maybe Someday is still my favorite CH book, so I was beyond thrilled when I knew that the sequel was finally going to happen.
I may be biased here because I love Ridge and Sydney together, but their part of the story I really really like it. Their relationship was perfect to me. What I didn't like was some (very drastic) changes to Sydney's personality that were... not very believable.
Then we have Maggie. It was ok her part. I enjoyed getting to know more of her but it was an extra to
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Estos personajes me Enamoraron en Tal vez Mañana, un libro con su proipia banda sonora fue lo maximo y los personajes unos unicos, unos sentimentales y situaciones fuera de lo normal. Espere muchisimo al leer en Wattpat el final de esta historia, me parece que dspues de tanto capitulos y tanta espera el final no fue el mas esperado fue algo un poco rapido. Ridge es mi personaje favorito su mundo y su formas de ver las cosas y expresarlas realmente lo sientes. Una historia que llega al corazon, R ...more
Zairobe25
Jan 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-english
Fue bonito leer de estos personajes que me gustaron tanto, la historia comienza inmediatamente donde terminó maybe someday y abarca sólo 4 meses o algo así, es entretenido, tranquilo sin dramas, y dulce, cero angst. Termina un poco apresurado y me quedo debiendo el epílogo.
Ilse
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Im glad I got a little bit more of these characters which I love but I don't know the ending just didn't seem completely right tbh but thats just me.
Raghad H
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5/5 stars

I love everything that Colleen Hoover writes. So I was very excited to get to see what happened to Ridge, Sydney and Maggie after Maybe Someday ended.

Maybe Now is a sequel to the popular Coho book Maybe Someday. It was written on wattpad one chapter at a time. This means that the story is basically a bit of a rough draft and not edited. But it was still really good.

I had previously read the first 26 chapters of Maybe Now. But then Coho stopped writing it for a short while. Now that th
Jooke
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
read 3rd time:
Still in love with the characters, still one of my favorite books.

Original review:
This is what I expect and long for with Colleen Hoover's books.
This was just as captivating as the first part "Maybe Someday". I was immeadiately drawn into Sydney and Ridge's story as I was a few months ago. Their connection is so special and based on a really fundamental and subtle kind of communication that is so endearing. The parts that give more insight in Maggies POV is refreshing, confirms wh
Love  B.
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved the continuation of this beautiful story!
Donna
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Rissa
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Maybe now
Syd and Ridge are together but together means dealing with maggie still and her CF. Maggie is sort of moving on with her supposed one night stand that was just too good for one night but Ridge will always be the one for her.
It was beautiful and dramatic, music filled wonderfulness and filled with rip your heart out love and I loved it.
And that ending was how every perfect contemporary should end. It had me awwwing and absolutely happy.
Mary
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
all these people and all these relationships and outcomes are completely unrealistic, but damn it if my heart isn't FULL and WARM and I am so grateful to Colleen that she gave us this story <33333 *sobs*
Jaclyn
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ahh that ending was perfect!! I do wish we got an epilogue Of Vegas though, but after waiting for months for how everything was going to turn out, it was definitely worth it!

If you don’t know what this is, it’s the sequel to Maybe Someday up on Colleen Hoover’s Wattpad! I’ve been following her updates since the beginning and it was so much fun reading along side everyone. Such a cute story with some drama and heartache thrown in just enough to make a classic Colleen Hoover book. So much love!
Dani
Nov 10, 2018 rated it did not like it
1/5 stars

***Spoilers AKA Stuff I wish I knew before reading****
Free on Wattpad.

I gave this book a star because 1) I must give it at least a star 2) It was free on Wattpad and that was very nice.

Hmm...so my low rating comes from the fact that:

A) Sydney becomes this odd caricature of herself that is oddly obsessed with/protective of her boyfriend's ex girlfriend. Like she is completely fine with said ex moving in with her boyfriend and her and the ex are completing bucket lists together ob

• Lila and Alex short story. X-Rated.
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Maybe This (The McCallans, #4)
  • Bad Romeo Christmas
  • Animal Attraction (Hot in Hollywood, #2)
  • Here to Stay (The Fish Tales, #3)
  • Kiss the Girl (The Naughty Princess Club, #3)
  • To Portland, with Love (The Story of Us, #3.5)
  • Stars Over Castle Hill (On Dublin Street, #6.6)
  • Law of Attraction
  • Rainbows Ever After (Rainbows, #1.5)
  • Pirate Heiress
  • Recapitulation (Songs and Sonatas, #3)
  • Blind Love
  • Lucky (The Harmony Series #2)
  • Restless Waters (Left Drowning, #2)
  • Jackal (End of Men, #2)
  • A Brand New Ending
International and #1 New York Times bestselling author of romance, YA and Women's Fiction. Oh, and more recently, a thriller. WHAT WHAT

Don't read me if you're looking for intellectual literature. I'm more of a storyteller than an "author." Read my books if you're looking for a good time, mixed with a little devastation, topped off with some more good time, written using only words I didn't have to

Maybe (2 books)
  • Maybe Someday (Maybe, #1)
“It’s the small things people do for others that define the largest parts of them.” 14 likes
“We shouldn’t revolve our lives around their possible endings. We should revolve our lives around the experiences that lead to the endings.” 12 likes