Start by marking “Maybe Now (Maybe, #2)” as Want to Read:
Maybe Now (Maybe, #2)

Maybe Now

(Maybe #2)

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  11,046 ratings  ·  1,179 reviews
What is more important? Friendship, loyalty or love?
Colleen Hoover and Griffin Peterson collaborate once again to bring fans of Maybe Someday back into the musical world of Ridge and Sydney.
And Maggie.
And Warren and Bridgette.

This is a follow-up to the NYT bestselling novel, Maybe Someday. It should be read after Maybe Someday and the novella spinoff, Maybe Not in the s
Published November 2018 by Wattpad

·  11,046 ratings  ·  1,179 reviews

Start your review of Maybe Now (Maybe, #2)
peachygirl
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2018
Seriously?? Hypocrite Sydney is still a saint, Cheater Ridge is the best boyfriend on planet Earth and everyone gets hitched on the same day after all that went down? What a load of bull.
2.5 stars, that too only for Maggie and the only decent boyfriend she's ever had!
Warda
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My goodness, this was cheese-galore but I lapped it up like a dog.
I wasn't sure whether a sequel was needed. Maybe Someday ended pretty perfect for me.
But I'm so glad this story continued on. I loved getting to know the characters more. It wasn't just about Sydney and Ridge, but the others too and it was great to see their awkward dynamic come into play and seeing them handling that.

Be aware that the cheese is hard, people. Well, my definition of cheese anyway. It's been grated on every page
Laura Lovely
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can’t believe I didn’t know this book existed until today, it was such a delight to continue reading all of these characters stories. I have to say I love each and every single character in the maybe someday world and I’m so happy that I finally read this.
Jennifer Kyle
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.7 Stars ⭐️
Adilene Garcia
Nov 09, 2018 rated it did not like it
Rachel Reads Ravenously
3 stars

Maybe Someday was never my favorite Coho book, but I did love Maybe Not. Since I read EVERYTHING Coho writes, I wanted to give this book a shot. I enjoyed it, but there were many points when I considered dnf-ing mostly because I wasn't interested in the story.

Maybe Now takes place close to the end of Maybe Someday. In this book we get 4 perspectives, it was nice to see Maggie's perspective on things because I always felt she was left out of the situation. Like I said, I enjoyed this boo
Emma
Nov 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Did I feel the need to have a new book about the characters from Maybe someday? No, I did not.
Did I read said book anyway because I’m trash and I would read everything Colleen Hoover decides to give us? Well yes, of course I did read it!
This book was okay, it didn't feel that special to me. I'm just happy to have read it because Maybe someday is my favourite Colleen Hoover's book and so I had to see what the characters were up to.
Lola Davenport
Nov 09, 2018 rated it did not like it
****spoilers from the first book will be mentioned*****

Colleen Hoover basically took my all time favorite couple and ruined them beyond repair. In my opinion it was also an awful interpretation of a person living with CF and I feel bad for anyone with CF reading this book. You could tell by the end even Colleen must hate this book since after taking months off from writing it she came back and rushed the ending with such unbelievable events that it was like a 14 year old writing amateur fan fict
Francesca
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was ok
I was curious if this new Colleen’s story on Wattpad after the awesome Too late. I was happy to see Maybe Someday’s characters again, and not very happy to see that Ridge and Sydney’s problems with Maggie were not resolved at all. She’s too related to them, I can’t be friend with my lover’s ex, sorry.
Jake is my new crush and I would love to see more of him and his story. But I think after a long break, Colleen was fed up with this story and fans crazy reactions, so she ends it in a sweet but to
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So incredibly glad we got to be in this world again with all these amazing characters! I absolutely loved every single thing about this!!
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ⭐'s

“She’s about to melt, just like her bowl of ice cream.”

I'm not one for books that are released by chapter or newsletter - mostly weekly...it's an excruciating wait especially when you read 2-3 books a week. I've been trying to just wait until the whole book is released and that's what I did with this one and I'm glad I did. Plus I can't really complain when the author makes them free. (thank you CH)

I really love Ridge and Sydney together and I couldn't wait for more of them. What I didn't
Jonetta
This story is a follow up to where Maybe Someday ends. If you haven’t read that book, I don’t recommend starting this one until you do. However, it’s not necessary to read the novella, Maybe Not, in order to enjoy this one, though I did.

Now that Ridge’s relationship with Maggie has ended, he and Sydney are fully exploring the new freedom to give into their true feelings. However, he and Warren are Maggie’s only support system and now what should that look like, be like? Maggie is enjoying her n
☾☆ Nikki. ✿
Jan 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Maybe someday was a fav of mine and still is.
This was a good sequel but it wasn't really needed, I mean it's always nice to read about the characters you love but yeah, an okay sequel :)
Kate
Nov 09, 2018 rated it liked it
This was almost sickeningly sweet. I could have done with less Maggie and more Ridge & Sydney (and Warren & Bridgette!). It would have been nice to see how their relationship evolved without the constant presence of Ridge’s ex in their lives. ...more
Nadine
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Maybe Someday is easily one of my favorite Colleen Hoover novels, though that’s not saying much since I’ve LOVED everything she’s written. So when I discovered Maybe Now I couldn’t have been happier. Unfortunately, I didn’t enjoy Maybe Now nearly as much as its predecessor.

Maybe Now is told from three different perspectives: Sydney, Ridge, Maggie, and Jake. As much as I liked being able to read from Maggie’s perspective, I didn’t enjoy her chapters as much as either Sydney and Ridge’s chapters.
Bee
Jun 19, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 STARS

This was such a nice, feel-good continuation to Maybe Someday. It was really good to see the aftermath of Ridge and Sydney’s relationship unfold, and also get Maggie’s point of view. I loved seeing her get her happy ending, since she deserved it the most. I adored all these characters SO MUCH. It’s been a while I’ve read books that made me feel so... happy.

This however was a tad bit too underwhelming and not as consuming as the first book. I guess it was meant to be like that - less dr
Annie's reading corner
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018

Maybe Someday is still my favorite CH book, so I was beyond thrilled when I knew that the sequel was finally going to happen.
I may be biased here because I love Ridge and Sydney together, but their part of the story I really really like it. Their relationship was perfect to me. What I didn't like was some (very drastic) changes to Sydney's personality that were... not very believable.
Then we have Maggie. It was ok her part. I enjoyed getting to know more of her but it was an extra to
Diana
Feb 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
4-sticky sweet wonderful stars!
CoHo draws you in with a heartwarming story full of emotion that follows the lives of 6 friends with different backgrounds through 3 books.
In the end, it brings a satisfying closure to the friends that were looking for someone to make them feel complete and can now look to the future.

My one complaint might be that Sydney cries a lot ... I get it ... but she could have toned it down just a bit. ;)
Nina
Jul 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2019
I really enjoyed Maybe Now and it was so great to see Maggie finally find someone who treats her the way she deserves to be treated!

instagram || my blog || twitter
Ilse
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Im glad I got a little bit more of these characters which I love but I don't know the ending just didn't seem completely right tbh but thats just me.
Dani
Nov 10, 2018 rated it did not like it
1/5 stars

***Spoilers AKA Stuff I wish I knew before reading****
Free on Wattpad.

I gave this book a star because 1) I must give it at least a star 2) It was free on Wattpad and that was very nice.

Hmm...so my low rating comes from the fact that:

A) Sydney becomes this odd caricature of herself that is oddly obsessed with/protective of her boyfriend's ex girlfriend. Like she is completely fine with said ex moving in with her boyfriend and her and the ex are completing bucket lists together ob
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5/5 stars

I love everything that Colleen Hoover writes. So I was very excited to get to see what happened to Ridge, Sydney and Maggie after Maybe Someday ended.

Maybe Now is a sequel to the popular Coho book Maybe Someday. It was written on wattpad one chapter at a time. This means that the story is basically a bit of a rough draft and not edited. But it was still really good.

I had previously read the first 26 chapters of Maybe Now. But then Coho stopped writing it for a short while. Now that th
Raghad
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Donna
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Jooke
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook, favorites
read 3rd time:
Still in love with the characters, still one of my favorite books.

Original review:
This is what I expect and long for with Colleen Hoover's books.
This was just as captivating as the first part "Maybe Someday". I was immeadiately drawn into Sydney and Ridge's story as I was a few months ago. Their connection is so special and based on a really fundamental and subtle kind of communication that is so endearing. The parts that give more insight in Maggies POV is refreshing, confirms wh
Andie
One star for Warren and Bridgette being their hilariously awesome selves, the other characters were unrecognizable. This book served no purpose and very nearly ruined Maybe Someday for me. The ending was extremely lazy and rushed and broke my cheese radar. Did not feel like CoHo writing sadly.
Love  B.
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved the continuation of this beautiful story!
Jaclyn
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ahh that ending was perfect!! I do wish we got an epilogue Of Vegas though, but after waiting for months for how everything was going to turn out, it was definitely worth it!

If you don’t know what this is, it’s the sequel to Maybe Someday up on Colleen Hoover’s Wattpad! I’ve been following her updates since the beginning and it was so much fun reading along side everyone. Such a cute story with some drama and heartache thrown in just enough to make a classic Colleen Hoover book. So much love!
Rissa
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Maybe now
Syd and Ridge are together but together means dealing with maggie still and her CF. Maggie is sort of moving on with her supposed one night stand that was just too good for one night but Ridge will always be the one for her.
It was beautiful and dramatic, music filled wonderfulness and filled with rip your heart out love and I loved it.
And that ending was how every perfect contemporary should end. It had me awwwing and absolutely happy.
Mary
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
all these people and all these relationships and outcomes are completely unrealistic, but damn it if my heart isn't FULL and WARM and I am so grateful to Colleen that she gave us this story <33333 *sobs* ...more

• One More Step
  • Be the Girl
  • Peau contre peau (Plonge avec moi, #2)
  • T'atteindre
  • F*ck Marriage
  • The Player Next Door
  • Say You Still Love Me
  • Eleanor & Grey
  • Wild at Heart (Wild, #2)
  • Adopted Love (Adopted Love, #3)
  • Nothing Personal
  • All Wrapped Up for the Holidays
  • Getting Played (Getting Some, #2)
  • Tinsel (Lark Cove, #4)
  • Naked Love
  • The Play (Briar U, #3)
  • River Wild
  • The Unhoneymooners
International and #1 New York Times bestselling author of romance, YA, thriller and Women's Fiction. And maybe a ghost story soon.

I don't like to be confined to one genre. If you put me in a box, I'll claw my way out.

My social media username is @colleenhoover pretty much everywhere except my email, which is colleenhooverbooks@gmail.com

Founder of www.thebookwormbox.com charity and Book Bonanza.

Maybe (2 books)
  • Maybe Someday (Maybe, #1)