Start by marking “Maybe Now (Maybe, #2)” as Want to Read:
Maybe Now (Maybe, #2)

Maybe Now

(Maybe #2)

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  38,189 ratings  ·  2,896 reviews
What is more important? Friendship, loyalty, or love?

Ridge and Sydney are thrilled to finally be together guilt-free. But as the two of them navigate this freedom, Warren and Bridgette’s relationship is as tumultuous as ever, and Maggie grapples with her illness.

When she comes across an old list of things she wanted to do “maybe one of these days,” Maggie decides to live l
Published November 29th 2018 by Wattpad

·  38,189 ratings  ·  2,896 reviews

Start your review of Maybe Now (Maybe, #2)
peachygirl
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2018
Seriously?? Hypocrite Sydney is still a saint, Cheater Ridge is the best boyfriend on the planet and everyone gets hitched on the same day after all that went down? What a load of bull.
2 stars, that too only for Maggie and the only decent boyfriend she's ever had!
Warda
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My goodness, this was cheese-galore but I lapped it up like a dog.
I wasn't sure whether a sequel was needed. Maybe Someday ended pretty perfect for me.
But I'm so glad this story continued on. I loved getting to know the characters more. It wasn't just about Sydney and Ridge, but the others too and it was great to see their awkward dynamic come into play and seeing them handling that.

Be aware that the cheese is hard, people. Well, my definition of cheese anyway. It's been grated on every page
Christy
May 08, 2021 rated it really liked it
4 stars
We shouldn’t revolve our lives around their possible endings. We should revolve our lives around the experiences that lead to the endings.

I don’t know why I’ve put this book off for so long. I read Maybe Someday when it first came out and loved it. There were moments in this book I didn’t love, but overall I really did enjoy it. Warren and Bridgette were the highlight for me. The ending was fun and not what I expected. It was nice to get more from Maggie and overall I liked it
Lola Davenport
Nov 09, 2018 rated it did not like it
****spoilers from the first book will be mentioned*****

Colleen Hoover basically took my all time favorite couple and ruined them beyond repair. In my opinion it was also an awful interpretation of a person living with CF and I feel bad for anyone with CF reading this book. You could tell by the end even Colleen must hate this book since after taking months off from writing it she came back and rushed the ending with such unbelievable events that it was like a 14 year old writing amateur fan fict
Laura Lovely
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can’t believe I didn’t know this book existed until today, it was such a delight to continue reading all of these characters stories. I have to say I love each and every single character in the maybe someday world and I’m so happy that I finally read this.
Adilene Garcia
Nov 09, 2018 rated it did not like it
Jade Saul
Sep 08, 2022 rated it it was amazing
In, Colleen Hoover Maybe now we meet Ridge and Sidney who are finally together and dealing with the aftermath in Maybe Someday Although I haven't read the one I really enjoyed this and could
tay (taylor reads)
IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW😭😭 i thought this book would focus on Maggie and Jake BUT NOOOO. right when their story begins THE BOOK ENDS WHAT. i truly do not like sydney and ridge so anytime their povs came up i was just exasperated 😭. oh yes ridge and sydney are saints blah blah blah 😒😑 anyways i love maggie and jake and their story deserves their OWN book😭😫
cor
Jul 05, 2022 rated it really liked it
i think the ending fit the series really well
Rachel Reads Ravenously
3 stars

Maybe Someday was never my favorite Coho book, but I did love Maybe Not. Since I read EVERYTHING Coho writes, I wanted to give this book a shot. I enjoyed it, but there were many points when I considered dnf-ing mostly because I wasn't interested in the story.

Maybe Now takes place close to the end of Maybe Someday. In this book we get 4 perspectives, it was nice to see Maggie's perspective on things because I always felt she was left out of the situation. Like I said, I enjoyed this boo
Emma
Nov 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Did I feel the need to have a new book about the characters from Maybe someday? No, I did not.
Did I read said book anyway because I’m trash and I would read everything Colleen Hoover decides to give us? Well yes, of course I did read it!
This book was okay, it didn't feel that special to me. I'm just happy to have read it because Maybe someday is my favourite Colleen Hoover's book and so I had to see what the characters were up to.
Kate
Nov 09, 2018 rated it liked it
This was almost sickeningly sweet. I could have done with less Maggie and more Ridge & Sydney (and Warren & Bridgette!). It would have been nice to see how their relationship evolved without the constant presence of Ridge’s ex in their lives.
Jennifer Kyle
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.7 Stars ⭐️
Taury
Jul 02, 2022 rated it liked it
Maybe Now by Colleen Hoover. Apparently this book has a 1.5 in between which i thought was #3. She doesn’t have them clearly marked like many authors do. I really enjoyed the first book. This one I didn’t enjoy as much. Fast read, fair amount of romance into brief sex. Not much of a plot.
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So incredibly glad we got to be in this world again with all these amazing characters! I absolutely loved every single thing about this!!
Jonetta
This story is a follow up to where Maybe Someday ends. If you haven’t read that book, I don’t recommend starting this one until you do. However, it’s not necessary to read the novella, Maybe Not, in order to enjoy this one, though I did.

Now that Ridge’s relationship with Maggie has ended, he and Sydney are fully exploring the new freedom to give into their true feelings. However, he and Warren are Maggie’s only support system and now what should that look like, be like? Maggie is enjoying her n
Francesca
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was ok
I was curious if this new Colleen’s story on Wattpad after the awesome Too late. I was happy to see Maybe Someday’s characters again, and not very happy to see that Ridge and Sydney’s problems with Maggie were not resolved at all. She’s too related to them, I can’t be friend with my lover’s ex, sorry.
Jake is my new crush and I would love to see more of him and his story. But I think after a long break, Colleen was fed up with this story and fans crazy reactions, so she ends it in a sweet but to
Lacey (laceybooklovers)
A very surprising 3-3.5 stars, given how much I loved Maybe Someday. I think I would've enjoyed this more if it was just a Maggie novella. ...more
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ⭐'s

“She’s about to melt, just like her bowl of ice cream.”

I'm not one for books that are released by chapter or newsletter - mostly weekly...it's an excruciating wait especially when you read 2-3 books a week. I've been trying to just wait until the whole book is released and that's what I did with this one and I'm glad I did. Plus I can't really complain when the author makes them free. (thank you CH)

I really love Ridge and Sydney together and I couldn't wait for more of them. What I didn't
☾ Nikki. ✿ SUGARVOGUE.
Maybe someday was a fav of mine and still is.
This was a good sequel but it wasn't really needed, I mean it's always nice to read about the characters you love but yeah, an okay sequel :)
emily • emilybookedup
Nov 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-books
A cute ending to Ridge & Sydney’s love story! I enjoyed this series of hers but not as much as HOPELESS // LOSING HOPE ❤️
Nadine
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Maybe Someday is easily one of my favorite Colleen Hoover novels, though that’s not saying much since I’ve LOVED everything she’s written. So when I discovered Maybe Now I couldn’t have been happier. Unfortunately, I didn’t enjoy Maybe Now nearly as much as its predecessor.

Maybe Now is told from three different perspectives: Sydney, Ridge, Maggie, and Jake. As much as I liked being able to read from Maggie’s perspective, I didn’t enjoy her chapters as much as either Sydney and Ridge’s chapters.
Andie
One star for Warren and Bridgette being their hilariously awesome selves, the other characters were unrecognizable. This book served no purpose and very nearly ruined Maybe Someday for me. The ending was extremely lazy and rushed and broke my cheese radar. Did not feel like CoHo writing sadly.
calla ✿
I was expecting more in Maggie's story (i didnt need Ridge & Sydney in this book, sorry) 💀💀💀

the good thing is i love jake. i do think i'd love this book more if the book focuses on maggie & jake's relationship and some conflicts to add.
Dee
Nov 10, 2018 rated it did not like it
1/5 stars

***Spoilers AKA Stuff I wish I knew before reading****
Free on Wattpad.

I gave this book a star because 1) I must give it at least a star 2) It was free on Wattpad and that was very nice.

Hmm...so my low rating comes from the fact that:

A) Sydney becomes this odd caricature of herself that is oddly obsessed with/protective of her boyfriend's ex girlfriend. Like she is completely fine with said ex moving in with her boyfriend and her and the ex are completing bucket lists together ob
Annie's reading corner
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018

Maybe Someday is still my favorite CH book, so I was beyond thrilled when I knew that the sequel was finally going to happen.
I may be biased here because I love Ridge and Sydney together, but their part of the story I really really like it. Their relationship was perfect to me. What I didn't like was some (very drastic) changes to Sydney's personality that were... not very believable.
Then we have Maggie. It was ok her part. I enjoyed getting to know more of her but it was an extra to
Bee
Jun 19, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 STARS

This was such a nice, feel-good continuation to Maybe Someday. It was really good to see the aftermath of Ridge and Sydney’s relationship unfold, and also get Maggie’s point of view. I loved seeing her get her happy ending, since she deserved it the most. I adored all these characters SO MUCH. It’s been a while I’ve read books that made me feel so... happy.

This however was a tad bit too underwhelming and not as consuming as the first book. I guess it was meant to be like that - less dr
Diana
Feb 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: coho
4-sticky sweet wonderful stars!
CoHo draws you in with a heartwarming story full of emotion that follows the lives of 6 friends with different backgrounds through 3 books.
In the end, it brings a satisfying closure to the friends that were looking for someone to make them feel complete and can now look to the future.

My one complaint might be that Sydney cries a lot ... I get it ... but she could have toned it down just a bit. ;)
Alisonbookreviewer
Dec 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

I don't think I've read a bad Coho book yet. I loved how this series ended. The characters were all well written.
With 2 characters having disabilities I loved how their friends and partners were so supportive.
Very emotional parts as only coho can write made this whole series worth reading ❤
ali
"If you aren’t living your best life for yourself, you can’t be your best self for those in your life."

this was such a cutesy ending to the maybe series. i absolutely love colleen hoover and would have to say she's one of my favorite authors of all time. i am so happy that i read this book because not only was it nice to see more povs (like from maggie and jake), but i was curious to see where syd and ridge were going to be like. but i loved how the ending was so sweet for all the characters

• Every Summer After
  • Things We Never Got Over (Knockemout, #1)
  • Love and Other Words
  • Hook, Line, and Sinker (Bellinger Sisters, #2)
  • Archer's Voice
  • It Happened One Summer (Bellinger Sisters, #1)
  • Book Lovers
  • One True Loves
  • Something Wilder
  • Nothing Personal
  • Getting Played (Getting Some, #2)
  • Tinsel (Lark Cove, #4)
  • Naked Love
  • River Wild
  • Fake Love
  • Across the Horizon
  • The Candle Palace (Jamison Valley, #6)
  • Written with Regret (The Regret Duet, #1)
See top shelves…
International and #1 New York Times bestselling author of romance, YA, thriller, women's fiction and paranormal romance.

I don't like to be confined to one genre. If you put me in a box, I'll claw my way out.

My social media username is @colleenhoover pretty much everywhere except my email, which is colleenhooverbooks@gmail.com

Founder of www.thebookwormbox.com charity and Book Bonanza.

Maybe (2 books)
  • Maybe Someday (Maybe, #1)