Start by marking “Elves Up North - A Family for Castor” as Want to Read:
Elves Up North - A Family for Castor

Elves Up North - A Family for Castor

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
The "Elves Up North - A Family for Castor" - New Illustrated Version - where YOU become part of the story!
Come meet a magical wizard named"The Maestro" and help save Christmas this season for Santa Claus:
- Soar through the clouds
- Bounce along with your new friend, Misty the mouse
- Meet the "Elves of Table 12"
- Discover why Castor the Elf is feeling down this year
- Search
Published October 27th 2018 by 1X Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Elves Up North - A Family for Castor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Elves Up North - A Family for Castor

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Elves Up North - A Family for Castor
Charlene
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted the book Elves Up North – A Family for Castor by L.L Walters and 1X Publishing through the wonderful Multicultural Children’s Book Day reviewer initiative.

Elves Up North is a cute, interactive chapter book that takes place in Santa’s Workshop. A diverse cast of elves happily prepares for Santa’s big day, except for Castor who feels that he does not belong. Unfortunately, preparing presents while sad turns out to be a rather bad thing!

The reader is invited to ‘join the story’ with th
Mandy
Jan 25, 2019 rated it liked it
I was provided a copy of this book by the author, L.L. Walters, as part of the 6th annual Multicultural Children's Book Day. This story appears to be the sequel to a previous book that I have not read. It's a short chapter book that takes the reader on an adventure to the North Pole, where there is an elf in trouble. A magical wizard named Maestro sends the reader through the portal. The mouse serving as a liaison between the North Pole and the Maestro leads the reader to Table 12. Here the elve ...more
Kristi Bernard
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: holiday
Do you believe in Santa and his workshop full of jolly elves? It is true, there are plenty of elves working at the north pole and they all have very interesting names too. As they all sit down for their dinner break one little elf is missing. His name is Castro and the other elves think he is a little weird, but Castro is very sad. With the help of Maestro’s magic and his two friendly mice you can help Castro the elf be rid of his sadness. You see, Castor doesn’t know where he belongs. Do you th ...more

• Nadia Knox and the Eye of Zinnia
1 follower
My name is L. L. Walters and I refuse to wrap a Christmas present if I am not totally in the holiday spirit. Each night, I sit in the floor with the sounds of the holidays playing. Smiling, I think happy thoughts as I wrap each gift of the season, with the hope that my joy will be passed on to the one who opens it for the entire year to come.

I am the mother of 3 as well as the grandmother of 3 be

News & Interviews

Summer reading season is in full swing, which means many of the year's biggest and best releases are coming out of the gates. And although your Ju...