Start by marking “Fight Dirty” as Want to Read:
Fight Dirty

Fight Dirty

Owen Dawson is one of Eastwood’s most eligible bachelors. He could have any woman he wants, but when it comes to settling down, he only has eyes for Charlie Williams, and he blew his chance with her years ago. While Owen is busy trying to convince everyone—and himself—that the playboy life is for him, Charlie is trying to put her life back together.

After discovering her fi

To ask other readers questions about Fight Dirty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fight Dirty

D.M.
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Owens story. This is part of a series however can definitely be read as a standalone.

Charlie moves to New York to become a high profile Lawyer with her soon to be husband. She always had an inkling of doubt in her mind about her choice of location but it was what her career driven partner wanted. The problem is her relationship blew up in her face when she realised everything wasn’t quite as rosey as it seemed. Moving back to her home town brings old memories. Love lost can be bittersweet espec
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
 photo 20190527_0902111_zpsw1doccm7.jpg

THE GUIDE TO ROMANCE NOVELS REVIEW

This is not my first read by author, she is a definite favorite!! So you bet your behind I was excited for this one! This is another review that I am proud of and would love for you to view on my REVIEW BLOG which I just transferred to a NEW place. The review will include, quotes, teasers I made and much more! CLICK HERE FOR FULL REVIEW
Danielle S.
Jun 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I adore second-chance romances!

Owen & Charlie had it good once, that is until Owen broke it off unexpectedly.

Charlie spent the next phase of her life in NYC with her fiancé. The lying, cheating dirtbag. Going back home was exactly what she needed after dumping his ass.

Owen (the charming twin of Logan Dawson) has never gotten past his love for Charlie, regret has eaten at him since the day he broke her heart. Now that he’s ready for his HEA he’ll stop at nothing to make Charlie realize he’
Carrie
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Five cheers (and stars) for Owen & Charlie!! Their second chance is perfectly paced, full of fun banter and swoony goodness, and was a quick, page turning read for me! I absolutely fell in love w/ Owen's sense of humor in Logan & Danielle's story, but wasn't a fan of some of his other personality traits. Those are explained & not an issue in his own story, which made me happy. Heh.

I love the way both Owen & Charlie are w/ their nieces & nephews, and just the whole family dyna
Janet Hammons
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I so wanna be a Dawson. I absolutely love this family. Their banter is so entertaining. They send you through all the emotions. I laugh, cry and get so freaking mad when I read a Dawson Family story. I have loved Owen through out the whole series. He was my most anticipated book of this series. And I have to say the wait to get his story was soooooo worth it. Emily pulled me from the beginning and I couldn't put it down. highly Recommend this series.
Natasha
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Owen Dawson is Eastwood's most eligible bachelor. He could have any woman he wants but only ever had had eyes for one. Charlie Williams. But he blew his chance with her years ago, and now is trying to convince everyone - including himself that the playboy life is for him.

Charlie packed her bags, and moved back home from New York after discovering that her fiance had been cheating on her, with someone from the same law firm they both worked at. Now she's determined to try and put her life back t
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)

While I did enjoy this author's writing, Fight Dirty was just okay to me. I sincerely thought when I read the blurb, that this was going to be an automatic five star review from me. In my opinion, there was not much of a story. I am all for a slow-burn / second chance romance, but Charlie and Owen's story didn't develop as much as I needed it to, to make me fall in love with them. I felt like with them having a past, it would be more exciting. I thought there would be enough time for th
Rebekah Nethery
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"I'm not that guy anymore, Charlie" "Prove it"

Charlie Williams has had her heart shattered twice. Once by her first love, Owen Dawson, and this time by her fiancee who cheated on her with his secretary. Clear sign of a tool. So Charlie decides to start over and go home to repair her heart. Owen has only one regret. He lives with his mistake everyday and pretends being single is what makes him happy, until his lost love stumbles back into his life. But he's happy being single right? This story is
Laura Maurix
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I melted. I loved it from the very first word and I’m so sad this series has come to an end. This book was a perfect ending though. I fell in love with the characters very easily and I was hooked straight away. I had a really bad headache during the time I was reading and yet I didn’t want to lay the book down –it was just that good!

I want to thank Emily for writing this series, it’s a series that really is perfect and has it all.

This last final book is I don’t even have words for how good it is
Amanda
Shelves: 2019
Fight Dirty was bittersweet for me. On one hand, it was awesome. On the other, as far as I know this brings us to the end of the Dawson family saga and I’m going to miss them!

I’ve been intrigued by Owen’s story throughout the series, and I enjoyed it even more than I thought. Cocky player is not my jam, but you understand why he behaves that way as you learn more about his history with Charlie. Charlie is an educated boss of a woman who has had her heart broken twice, so she is understandably he
Tammy
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awwww I loved Owens book! Finally we get into the head of the ladies man Owen. And holy he does not disappoint at all! And Charlie …. Us readers could not of asked for a better match for him. She is smart, funny and is just what he needs. These two madly in love since high school, but their timing was a bit off, and they had some growing up to do. Now both together in the same town, they have the chemistry we all want. I loved each book in this series , but I think Owen is my fav.
Stephanie
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was drawn in from the first page and couldn’t stop reading until the last page of Owen & Charlie’s story.

I loved Owen & Charlie! I absolutely adored Owen and his determination to win Charlie back. Owen & Charlie had great banter & chemistry. I found their story to be an easy read that kept me turning the pages.

I can’t wait for more by Emily Goodwin! I’m hoping we visit the Dawson Family again!

I voluntarily reviewed this book.
QueenOfBooks88
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gosh i loved this book, the story and charecters were swoon worthy and i enjoyed the fact it was about second chances at lost love with a few bumps in the road Owen & Charlotte's path back to each other was well written. Look forward to discovering more by this author 😊
Nancy Metsch
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to read Owen and Charlies story and Emily didn't disappoint.
I never thought there was a woman that could bring Owen Dawson to his knees. But Charlie did it. I loved all the push and pull there was between them....AMAZING!!1
Ashley Gayhart
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 STARS

Just okay to me, but I did enjoy the family aspect of this story.

*FULL REVIEW UNDER REVIEWS FROM THE HEART
Julie
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series!! I really enjoyed reading Owen's book and loved how he never gave up through out the story, to get his second chance with Charlie. They are perfect for each other! It was great having glimpses of the other Dawson siblings and where they are now. Overall a great read, didn't want it to end!
Viviana Varona
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC for an honest opinion.
This was another great read in this series. I definitely recommend this book, this series and this author.
Colleen  (The Book Lover Blog)
4.5 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐💫
Review coming soon.

**Complimentary copy for review provided by the author. All opinions expressed here are honest and entirely my own.**
Amber Behnke
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I Have been waiting for Owen's book since I first read Chest Codes. He was the Dawson I wanted! I loved this book so much because it is so real. People make mistakes and then have to fight to fix them. Owen is husband material and I love him. So sad the series is done. I will miss this family.
Becca
Paula D
Michelle Toussaint
Evelyn
Nov 07, 2018
Emily Goodwin is the New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author of over a dozen of romantic titles. Emily writes the kind of books she likes to read, and is a sucker for a swoon-worthy bad boy and happily ever afters.

She lives in the midwest with her husband and two daughters. When she's not writing, you can find her riding her horses, hiking, reading, or drinking wine with friends.

Emily is