Start by marking “Hunter's Passion (Cascade Cougars, #3)” as Want to Read:
Hunter's Passion (Cascade Cougars, #3)

Hunter's Passion

(Cascade Cougars #3)

Her experiments ravaged his species. He wants to ravish her.

Dr. Racheal Smith will never forgive herself for the experiments she was forced to do on the shifter races. She let pride and the discovery of a new species cloud her judgment. She won’t let it happen again in the short time she has left. She has a plan and not even the man who claims to be her mate will stop her
Published January 7th 2019 by Finiky

To ask other readers questions about Hunter's Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunter's Passion

Margaret
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rachael attempting to find a cure to serum she helped to create meets Hunter her mate.
While raiding a Kallan lab Rachael encounters Cougar shifter Hunter who is her mate. She is trying to find a cure for a serum she helped create and is searching for information on the serum to try and reverse it But Hunter tells her they must move as Kallan has men searching the building next door and will soon find her.They go to a cabin and Rachael tries to explain what she has done and what has been done to
Debbie Caswell
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kellan labs has been doing experiments on shifters manipulating their DNA and the serums they have made will kill not only shifters but humans as well. Rachael was held four years by the labs and her work was used to on the serum now she has escaped she will do whatever she needs to reverse the serum and find a cure. When she breaks into the labs searching for evidence she comes across Hunter he tells her they have to leave as they are about to be discovered When they take refuge in a cabin it d ...more
Lynn
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it

Verified ARC Reader
hot hot hot cat in heat

A well written shifter adventure/romance story. If you have read the earlier book you will know the characters and the background but this is so well written that even if it is the first you have read you will follow the main story easily. ( You will also want to go read the earlier story to find out more about some of the fascinating characters that are secondary to the story ) Full of action , suspense and hot scenes between two mates this story keep
Sharon Swietek
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The past haunts Racheal, but Hunter will do anything to help her exorcise her demons

This book contains steamy sex scenes and is for 18+ readers.
Being the 3rd in the series, it does stand alone, but I recommend reading the first two books.
I loved this book. There us action, suspense, betrayal, courage, shifters & sex, lots of sex . I loved Hunter's patience & control as he waits to claim Racheal as his mate. You will cheer for Racheal as she struggles to do what's right, while trying
Mary Burgess
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book I have read in the Cascade Cougars shifter series and both were well written and involved the storyline of attempting to manipulate DNA. Racheal and Hunter were both strong characters. Hopefully there are plans to continue this series with many other interesting characters. Good steamy read.

Penny Ellgass
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Racheal is beyond dispair at what she has done the 4 years she was held captive. She wants to make if up to the shifter species.
Hunter knows Racheal is his mate and he knows she did what she did to survive.
This is their story, you will enjoy this the third book in this series. I can't wait for the next one.

Fred
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cougars! And A Few Others

I really enjoyed reading this story and I also have read books 1&2 and this is the second time reading them and l am looking forward to reading more of your books in the future!
Dee
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!

Excitement, action, drama, jealousy, love, need and espionage. What a book. So many talented people in so many different ways. I was totally awestruck by this book. Can't wait for more!
Janet
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The one thing a shifter will kill for or die for. His mate. Really intense and the discussion is informative. Really good and the plot is also. I received a complimentary review copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving a honest review.
Miss Piggy
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book however all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
I loved this! It grabbed me from the first page, kept me til the last and enthralled me in between. Well worth your time to read it.
April
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
Should have been better

Though I really like this series I did not care for this book. There wasn't much of a story to it. Basically just the same boring sex scenes on repeat. Should have been a lot better compared to the other books.
Peggy Stowe
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
FANTASTIC

I loved everything between the covers and pages. It boggles the mind of what you are capable of writing and bringing the characters to life. Thanks for sharing your gift. I look forward to my next book of your gift of writing. Thanks.
Debra Roth
Feb 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Shifters Beware of Evil Scientists

I found this story very entertaining. The characters were well developed and the story kept my interest. I read this out of sequence; so, I need to read books 1 & 2.
Lucinda
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story of Hunter and Racheal. I loved how the story played out and the characters were great!! I would recommend this to others!

Jane Elizabeth
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Get...

Get ready for the excitement ahead as the drama escalates! This story has non stop action and intrigue, along with plenty of romance.
Kim Gualtieri
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book

OMG this one was so good. I'm looking forward to reading the next book.Tia is a great series writer I love her books.
Cristal
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
A wonderful addition to the series that will hook you in right away, the characters are great and their chemistry sizzling, the storyline will draw you in from the beginning.
Christine
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Intensely awesome book.

I was so into this book I was even getting tense with the way the story proceeded. I can’t wait for the next nook and when they take down the bad guys.
Siomara
Apr 07, 2019
Tonia
Jan 07, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

Cascade Cougars (4 books)
  • Virgin Mate (Cascade Cougars, #1)
  • Enter The Lair (Cascade Cougars, #2)
  • Shifters Eden (Cascade Cougars Book 4)