Start by marking “Over Easy (Main Street Single Dads #1)” as Want to Read:
Over Easy (Main Street Single Dads #1)

Over Easy

(Main Street Single Dads #1)

I'm serving breakfast with a side of disaster...
...and my hot single dad crush is eating it up!

I always said I wouldn’t waitress again unless I hit rock bottom.

Well, I can’t possibly fall any farther. Or harder.

Dumped by my ex? Check. Back in my charming hometown, Lakewood? Double check. Making a fool of myself in front of the sexiest stranger I’ve ever seen? Nailed it.

My
Published August 2nd 2017

Start your review of Over Easy (Main Street Single Dads #1)
Vera M
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a wonderfully written story that will make you laugh, warm your heart and quite likely have you shed a few tears!!
Valentine and Ryder are a super awesome couple with such intense chemistry!!!!
And Minnie is so freaking cute!!
Would highly recommend!!
Coco.V
Nov 05, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (11/05/2017)!
Maheswari
Apr 04, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
⭐️ Jumping Jack stars

As we are well aware jumping Jack is very easy practice at home

The plot of the story pretty jumping
H&h jumping on insta crush situation after a pretty traumatic experience on their life ( h was kick out by her ex , lost job and having miscarriage few months back - H ex military , left to raised her 2 yo kids and can’t afford to live in big city , anyhow who am I here to complain )

The H could fingers service h on their first date ah well ofcourse no protection whatsoever
Emily
Ryder is not thrilled with having to come to the small town but he is doing it to get back on his feet with his young daughter Minnie. He sees Valentine right away when they stop for pancakes at a small diner, he wants her but he does not want the distraction, plus he is feeling a bit sour where women are concerned. However when Ryder moves into the cottage across from Valentine, the temptation becomes too much and they act on it. Will their newly found relationship be able to bloom or will it j ...more
Lisa
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I love Ryder and Valentine love story they are so great together and Ryder has a precious little daughter Minnie. I love how this story came together and put in a. Cute story telling.

Happy Reading

Lisa "5 Star Read For Me ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Kayla Brunson
May 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
This started off so good! I just knew that I was going to love this. How couldn’t I? Single dad romance is one of my favorite tropes to read about. This was also hella funny. Like I was laughing so hard during some moment. So what happened? I’m still trying to figure it out.

While the chemistry was there, I’m trying hard to actually think of a time where this became something more than a fling. It was so focused on being just a fling and sex that I missed the moment it became more. Also, I real
Gwen (The Gwendolyn Reading Method)
Not for me. Too heavy on the erotica, too light on the story.
Kathy - Books & Munches
I was slumping a bit and decided I needed something light, something quick to read to hopefully get back into a reading groove. A simple search through my Kindle-app had me focused on the cover of this book. I don't know why but it looked like it'd be a fun and light - and somewhat smutty - read

And it definitely was all of those things. There were a lot of hilariously awkward moments that had me snorting and even guffawing at times. Light? Check. There are some things mentioned that aren't that
Teresa Lara
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved Valentine's and Ryder beautiful sweet loving emotional story
Judy Lewis
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
FUN, FLIRTY, SEXY ROMP !!!
Title: Over Easy (Originally Released As Single Dad's Waitress)
Author: Amelia Wilde
Designation: Full-Length Standalone Single Dad Romantic Comedy, NO CLiffhanger
Reading Platform: Kindle Edition
My Rating: Five Hilariously Sexy Stars*****
I have no idea why Amazon has this book categorized as Fantasy/Action Adventure/Sports Romance. Over Easy (originally titled Single Dad's Waitress) is actually none of those things, but it is a sexy, fun, flirty, fast-paced, well-crafted,
2OCC Reviews
Aug 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jessica
I've read a few books by this author in the past and they are pretty fast paced and insta love with some drama. I enjoy those every once in a while.

Valentine was strong but had her own set of issues. I loved the scene where she stood up for her self. She showed her back bone and everyone took notice.

Ryker was a jerk at times but I couldn't help but really like him. His daughter was really adorable also. I would have liked to have known more about his past then what we saw.

The plot was really
Love N. Books
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ellie's $0.02:

Some times we all just need a fun-loving, entertaining, light-hearted HEA love story. This one is it. It's sweet, sexy, and sensual. It's peaceful and serene with the story line and the setting.

This was my first Amelia read and I wasn't disappointed. It lifted my cold black heart a little. Ryder's baby was sweet and lovable and he was the epic single hot dad. The plot laid out smoothly. The characters were "simple" but not in a bad way - - simple being just real and not deep and da
Coco.V
Nov 06, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on iBooks today (11/6/2018)! 💝

Two eggs, over easy…
…with a side of disaster.

I always said I wouldn’t waitress again unless I hit rock bottom.

Well, I can’t possibly fall any farther. Or harder.

Dumped by my ex? Check. Back in my hometown? Double check. Making a fool of myself in front of the sexiest stranger I’ve ever seen? Nailed it.

My newest customer at the diner is sinfully delicious…and a single dad. There’s no room for a walking catastrophe like me in a life like his.

But when he smiles
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Really liked this book. Ryder and Valentine's story is wonderfully written. I love Valentine's name BTW. Ryder is a great character and has a beautiful daughter. Valentine is a great woman that is just trying to get her life back together. So, of course, that is when everything starts going haywire. But Ryder just might help her with that. Great story, I highly recommend this book! I voluntarily read an advance reader copy for my honest review.
Rebecca
Aug 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**I received this ARC in exchange for an honest voluntary review** Loved this new take that Amelia decided to write about. Something a little different from her usual work & it didn't disappoint. Insta-love story in a small town between a single father & a local waitress. Both down on their luck at the moment yet somehow come together to find what they truly needed. Full of laughs, sexiness & maybe make you shed a tear or two is what this story entails that will keep you turning the pages until ...more
Shatire
Aug 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amelia like we've never seen her...

Amelia Wilde tried something different with Single Dad's Waitress, and it paid off. The book is romantic and funny, with some dark moments thrown in. Ryder and Valentine are both running from their pasts. They never expected meeting someone who would turn their worlds upside down and change their well laid plans. SDW is a fun and sexy read that readers will enjoy.
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Wow

4 stars

I have to admit when I first started reading this book I thought it would be the same ole same but that didn't hold true. This book was intriguing and sexy. Just when you think you know what will happen you will be surprised.

Hot and Sexy

Happy Sexy Reading
Erin **Coffee and Book Addict**
This was a super cute story. A woman who wants a second chance at love and a man who is a doting father (total hunk!) who has made his fair share of mistakes. The unique love story between them is enjoyable.
Reva Coomer
Aug 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a very cute read, with a side of steam. Ryder is definitely a hottie and Valentine is the perfect balance of innocence and sass. Minnie was just too cute! I loved how big of a part she played in the book. A good read with a little drama and sadness.
Ciara Kelly
Not bad at all

East read with a fast paced story. Hot hot hero. Strong and independent heroine, and super cute, scene stealing Minnie
Sonja
Feb 03, 2020 rated it liked it
Recommended to Sonja by: MountainKat
I really wanted to like this one, and I did (mostly), up until the end - which felt cheesy and too sickeningly sweet for me. They're in love after a month? Going to get married after 3 months? Bleh. Right. Sure. For me, that kind of ruined the whole story.

I really applauded when Valentine stood up for herself to both Ryder and Conrad - they both deserved the public dressing down for the way they acted! Bravo for that part! I didn't think the apology and makeup Ryder did was really that great th
Karine
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
DNF 32%

It was my first read from this author and I can't say I was impressed. My major concern was that I had the impression this book had been written by the classic high school girl who falls for the new guy who just arrived in town.

Speaking of "the guy", I had a hard time fallowing his mind. He was kind of an arrogant a**hole who, the first time he ever saw the h, told her in a very rude way "she wasn't going to get his number!" ... yet a few pages later he can't get her out of his mind and h
Anna
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
You know when you read a story and it flows from beginning to end and the pages turn effortlessly? And the MCs make sense and you're all in? Unfortunately for me that wasn't this story. It didn't flow, I couldn't figure out why they were together other than proximity and lack of other options.
Dee Ownbey
Dec 28, 2018 rated it liked it
A little unrealistic but I thought it was super cute. Super disappointed that the other book Cold Brew is not compatible with my iPhone. Come on Apple you seriously need to get it together. I’ve missed out on so many book. Boo!
Marissa Chavez
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my! Valentine and Ryder were absolutely amazing! I loved everything about them. Plus her getting along with his daughter was sweet. So happy that they got the ending they deserved! ❤️🥞🥰

Can’t wait to read about Dash and Ellery next! ☕️
3.5 stars. Really enjoyed this story. Sweet, sweet, sweet, with a side of dirty. I always love the second chance at romance type of story. This one hit my spot😲.
Cheesecake
Dec 03, 2018 marked it as toread-hmmmm
Came out last year under a different title; 'Single Dad's Waitress'. Will keep it on my tbr.
I like this title better.
Gina
Dec 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
A sweet hot read about finding love in the most unlikely place.
Cathy
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Over Easy....A Gift...A Very Good Read

This story by Amelia Wilde started off slow, but after the first or halfway into the second chapter, she had my attention. This story is about love and trust. It's about not jumping to conclusions. Valentine Carr came home to Lakewood from New York City after being told by her wealthy boyfriend that he felt like they were wrong for each other. The reason It came to that conclusion is that her then live in boyfriend Conrad and she had a pregnancy scare. She w
Jodi
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been a long-time fan of Amelia Wilde's Billionaire Possession series. But with that said, this book was definitely a change from handsome men with money and the women who ended up with them.

Valentine Carr has been dealt too many blows in too short a time period- both emotional and financial. Her heart is scarred and her bank account is empty and although it's the last thing she wants to do, she heads home to regroup. She moves into one of the rental cottages owned by her parents, and goe
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
What's the Name o...: SOLVED. Single dad/nanny or babysitter romance. [s] 4 54 Apr 05, 2018 08:36PM

• Inspired by You (Love in the City, #6)
  • Kickoff: The Originals (Seattle Steelheads Football #1)
  • Tempting Levi (Cade Brothers, #1)
  • Drive Me Wild (Riggs Brothers, #1)
  • Down By Contact (Making the Score, #1)
  • Burn For Me (Into The Fire, #1)
  • After the Night (Romance for all Seasons, #1)
  • Work in Progress (Cook Brothers, #1)
  • The Fix (The Carolina Connections, #1)
  • Faking It (Book Boyfriend, #2)
  • Chef's Favorite (Evergreen Hotel #1)
  • Professor Next Door
  • Hard Glamour (Glamour #1)
  • Heartbreaker (Billionaires of White Oaks)
  • Trouble
  • Stripped Down (Tap That #1)
  • Fix Her Up (The Fix, #1)
  • Rascal (Rascals #1)
Amelia Wilde is a USA TODAY and Amazon Top 100 bestselling author of steamy contemporary romance and loves it a little too much. She lives in Michigan with her husband and daughters. She spends most of her time typing furiously on an iPad and appreciating the natural splendor of her home state from where she likes it best: inside.

Subscribe to Amelia’s private mailing list for updates, giveaways, a

Main Street Single Dads (3 books)
  • Cold Brew (Main Street Single Dads #2)
  • Sugar Rush (Main Street Single Dads #3)

News & Interviews