Start by marking “Over Easy: A Main Street Single Dad Novel” as Want to Read:
Over Easy: A Main Street Single Dad Novel

Over Easy: A Main Street Single Dad Novel

(Main Street Single Dads #1)

Two eggs, over easy…
…with a side of disaster.

I always said I wouldn’t waitress again unless I hit rock bottom.

Well, I can’t possibly fall any farther. Or harder.

Dumped by my ex? Check. Back in my hometown? Double check. Making a fool of myself in front of the sexiest stranger I’ve ever seen? Nailed it.

My newest customer at the diner is sinfully delicious…and a single dad.
Published August 2nd 2017

Vera M
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a wonderfully written story that will make you laugh, warm your heart and quite likely have you shed a few tears!!
Valentine and Ryder are a super awesome couple with such intense chemistry!!!!
And Minnie is so freaking cute!!
Would highly recommend!!
Emily
Ryder is not thrilled with having to come to the small town but he is doing it to get back on his feet with his young daughter Minnie. He sees Valentine right away when they stop for pancakes at a small diner, he wants her but he does not want the distraction, plus he is feeling a bit sour where women are concerned. However when Ryder moves into the cottage across from Valentine, the temptation becomes too much and they act on it. Will their newly found relationship be able to bloom or will it j ...more
Coco.V
Nov 05, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
FREE on Amazon today (11/05/2017)!
Kayla Brunson
May 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
This started off so good! I just knew that I was going to love this. How couldn’t I? Single dad romance is one of my favorite tropes to read about. This was also hella funny. Like I was laughing so hard during some moment. So what happened? I’m still trying to figure it out.

While the chemistry was there, I’m trying hard to actually think of a time where this became something more than a fling. It was so focused on being just a fling and sex that I missed the moment it became more. Also, I real
Lisa
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I love Ryder and Valentine love story they are so great together and Ryder has a precious little daughter Minnie. I love how this story came together and put in a. Cute story telling.

Happy Reading

Lisa "5 Star Read For Me ♥♥♥♥♥

Gwen (The Gwendolyn Reading Method)
Not for me. Too heavy on the erotica, too light on the story.
Teresa Lara
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved Valentine's and Ryder beautiful sweet loving emotional story
Judy Lewis
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
FUN, FLIRTY, SEXY ROMP !!!
Title: Over Easy (Originally Released As Single Dad's Waitress)
Author: Amelia Wilde
Designation: Full-Length Standalone Single Dad Romantic Comedy, NO CLiffhanger
Reading Platform: Kindle Edition
My Rating: Five Hilariously Sexy Stars*****
I have no idea why Amazon has this book categorized as Fantasy/Action Adventure/Sports Romance. Over Easy (originally titled Single Dad's Waitress) is actually none of those things, but it is a sexy, fun, flirty, fast-paced, well-crafted,
2OCC Reviews
Aug 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jessica
I've read a few books by this author in the past and they are pretty fast paced and insta love with some drama. I enjoy those every once in a while.

Valentine was strong but had her own set of issues. I loved the scene where she stood up for her self. She showed her back bone and everyone took notice.

Ryker was a jerk at times but I couldn't help but really like him. His daughter was really adorable also. I would have liked to have known more about his past then what we saw.

The plot was really
Coco.V
Nov 06, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on iBooks today (11/6/2018)! 💝

Two eggs, over easy…
…with a side of disaster.

I always said I wouldn’t waitress again unless I hit rock bottom.

Well, I can’t possibly fall any farther. Or harder.

My newest customer at the diner is sinfully delicious…and a single dad. There’s no room for a walking catastrophe like me in a life like his.

But when he smiles
Love N. Books
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ellie's $0.02:

Some times we all just need a fun-loving, entertaining, light-hearted HEA love story. This one is it. It's sweet, sexy, and sensual. It's peaceful and serene with the story line and the setting.

This was my first Amelia read and I wasn't disappointed. It lifted my cold black heart a little. Ryder's baby was sweet and lovable and he was the epic single hot dad. The plot laid out smoothly. The characters were "simple" but not in a bad way - - simple being just real and not deep and da
Rebecca
Aug 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**I received this ARC in exchange for an honest voluntary review** Loved this new take that Amelia decided to write about. Something a little different from her usual work & it didn't disappoint. Insta-love story in a small town between a single father & a local waitress. Both down on their luck at the moment yet somehow come together to find what they truly needed. Full of laughs, sexiness & maybe make you shed a tear or two is what this story entails that will keep you turning the ...more
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Really liked this book. Ryder and Valentine's story is wonderfully written. I love Valentine's name BTW. Ryder is a great character and has a beautiful daughter. Valentine is a great woman that is just trying to get her life back together. So, of course, that is when everything starts going haywire. But Ryder just might help her with that. Great story, I highly recommend this book! I voluntarily read an advance reader copy for my honest review.
Shatire
Aug 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amelia like we've never seen her...

Amelia Wilde tried something different with Single Dad's Waitress, and it paid off. The book is romantic and funny, with some dark moments thrown in. Ryder and Valentine are both running from their pasts. They never expected meeting someone who would turn their worlds upside down and change their well laid plans. SDW is a fun and sexy read that readers will enjoy.
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Wow

4 stars

I have to admit when I first started reading this book I thought it would be the same ole same but that didn't hold true. This book was intriguing and sexy. Just when you think you know what will happen you will be surprised.

Hot and Sexy

Happy Sexy Reading
Erin **Coffee, Book, Essential Oils Addict**
This was a super cute story. A woman who wants a second chance at love and a man who is a doting father (total hunk!) who has made his fair share of mistakes. The unique love story between them is enjoyable.
Marissa Chavez
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my! Valentine and Ryder were absolutely amazing! I loved everything about them. Plus her getting along with his daughter was sweet. So happy that they got the ending they deserved! ❤🥞🥰

Can’t wait to read about Dash and Ellery next! ☕
Dee Ownbey
Dec 28, 2018 rated it liked it
A little unrealistic but I thought it was super cute. Super disappointed that the other book Cold Brew is not compatible with my iPhone. Come on Apple you seriously need to get it together. I’ve missed out on so many book. Boo!
Reva Coomer
Aug 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a very cute read, with a side of steam. Ryder is definitely a hottie and Valentine is the perfect balance of innocence and sass. Minnie was just too cute! I loved how big of a part she played in the book. A good read with a little drama and sadness.
Cheesecake
Dec 03, 2018 marked it as toread-hmmmm
Came out last year under a different title; 'Single Dad's Waitress'. Will keep it on my tbr.
I like this title better.
Ciara Kelly
Not bad at all

East read with a fast paced story. Hot hot hero. Strong and independent heroine, and super cute, scene stealing Minnie
Gina
Dec 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
A sweet hot read about finding love in the most unlikely place.
Anna
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
You know when you read a story and it flows from beginning to end and the pages turn effortlessly? And the MCs make sense and you're all in? Unfortunately for me that wasn't this story. It didn't flow, I couldn't figure out why they were together other than proximity and lack of other options.
Laura Johnson
3.5 stars. Really enjoyed this story. Sweet, sweet, sweet, with a side of dirty. I always love the second chance at romance type of story. This one hit my spot😲.
Racy
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just love books on single dads. This was truly an amazing read. Though this book had it steamy parts it had its funny parts as well, I mean it kept me laughing so hard. The characters in this story are truly amazing. I also done whispersync with this book and the narrators were awesome.

I can not imagine what it was like for Valentine. She had made it to her dream job and now here she was back in her hometown being a waitress. Her dreams had shattered. Her self-esteem had took a beat down. Her
Jodi
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been a long-time fan of Amelia Wilde's Billionaire Possession series. But with that said, this book was definitely a change from handsome men with money and the women who ended up with them.

Valentine Carr has been dealt too many blows in too short a time period- both emotional and financial. Her heart is scarred and her bank account is empty and although it's the last thing she wants to do, she heads home to regroup. She moves into one of the rental cottages owned by her parents, and goe
Louise
This is a funny, sugary-sweet, steamy romp of a rom-com. Ryder and Valentine are both determined they only want a summer fling but are also wildly attracted to each other. The course of hot lust struggles to run smoothly and Ryder doesn't help, in his confused state, by sometimes being a bit of an ass to Valentine. And she is so ditsy that she doesn't help the matter either.

Valentine was funny, sassy and a bit of a klutz. I didn't like how she had allowed herself to be treated in the past but he
Becky Dodson
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Valentine and Ryder as a couple are freaking adorable! Ryder isn't looking for love or any king of relationship, he's just in town for a few months, then he and his little girl Minnie will be moving on. Valentine moved back to her hometown because he ex is a shady douche bag and he caused her to lose her job so she is back to waitressing at the Short Stack diner. When Val sees Ryder she's tongue tied and Ryder feels the same way, even though he's not happy about it. Both of them have had bad luc ...more
Andrea
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This must be one of the sweetest and most hilarious romances I have ever read.

Valentine and Ryder were both burnt by earlier relationships. Valentine returned to her home town to recover from her ex-boyfriend Conrad. She works in a diner and that is where she meets Ryder, a single dad, with his daughter Minnie. When they meet it is as lightning strikes. It is so hot I was afraid my kindle would incense itself!

Their first encounters are both hilarious and embarrassing (Valentine sneaking across h
Di
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An amazing read by Amelia Wilde about a single dad, Ryder, and the waitress, Valentine, he meets when he leaves the city to work for his brother. He is a silent brooding type but somehow Valentine breaks through his gloomy clouds and even ends up renting a place across the street from her. While they flirt they realize that maybe a summer fling between them would be great but a fling is not all that either of them want but don't say anything to each other about how they really feel. When her ex ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
What's the Name o...: SOLVED. Single dad/nanny or babysitter romance. [s] 4 50 Apr 05, 2018 08:36PM

• Tempt Me (The Macintyre Brothers #1)
  • Unbearable (Unacceptables MC #5)
  • What A Girl Wants
  • With These Hands
  • Written in the Stars
  • At the Billionaire's Promise (Billionaire Brothers, #2)
  • Million Baller Baby (Bad Boy Ballers, #1)
  • It All Falls Down
  • The Haze (The Haze, #1)
  • Under Order
  • Once Was Lost
  • Controlled Burn (Brotherhood of District 23 Book 3)
  • Saddle Up (Somewhere, TX)
  • His Distraction (X Enterprises, #1)
  • Professor's Pet
  • Hard Ass in Love
  • All He Wants - Billy & Maxi (Crossroads, #9)
  • To Love a Wilde (Wilde in Wyoming, #2)
Amelia Wilde is a USA TODAY and Amazon Top 100 bestselling author of steamy contemporary romance and loves it a little too much. She lives in Michigan with her husband and daughters. She spends most of her time typing furiously on an iPad and appreciating the natural splendor of her home state from where she likes it best: inside.

Subscribe to Amelia’s private mailing list for updates, giveaways, a

Main Street Single Dads (3 books)
  • Single Dad's Barista