Start by marking “Harry (Southern Sands #2)” as Want to Read:
Harry (Southern Sands #2)

Harry

(Southern Sands #2)

The good guy always wins the girl, right?

It sure doesn't feel like it for Harry. She’s avoiding him, letting him go, and pushing him away into the arms of another.

Bailey is just confused. About everything. She loves Harry and he’s the lead singer in a rock band. How much more sexy does a guy have to be? But she's scared of how her past experience might taint what they ha
Published December 4th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Harry, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harry

D.M.
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Harry is a second chance romance sort of. Bailey and Harry have been an on/off couple for years. Their relationship is complicated. Harry knows he only wants Bailey, he always has, but she’s a difficult person to love. She’s like a Katie Perry song. Hot cold and a loose cannon. His friends advise him to try dating someone new. His relationship with Bailey is a roller coaster ride and isn’t always good, but you don’t always get to choose who you love.

Bailey is a commitment phobic. She’s already
Jami
Dec 07, 2018 rated it liked it
This was a hard review to write. I find it so much easier to write a review when I love or straight up hate a book but that is not the case for this one. Nothing is straight forward in how I feel about this book. I liked the story line premise and felt that it held a lot of potential. I can even grasp the on again off again nature of Bailey and Harry's relationship. What I had a hard time wrapping my interest around was the spoiled selfish brat that was Bailey. Everything was about her. There wa ...more
Anna
Dec 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Harry is the 2nd book in A.M. Williams South Sand series and it can be read as a standalone, but there is some character overlap. This second chance romance is about Harry, the lead singer for Southern Sands and his off and on girlfriend, Bailey. This is a hard review for me to write as I didn’t like Bailey for a huge chunk of the book - almost to the extent that I didn’t want them to end up together. She treated Harry like a yo-yo with constantly jerking him around. Because of her treatment of ...more
Caroline Doig
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story about Harry and Bailey, the guys have been on and off since college but Bailey is too scared to have a serious relationship with Harry because of her parents she thought that she would end up like her mother broken hearted so she kept pushing Harry away. Harry wanted a committed relationship with Bailey but she kept pushing him away so Harry tries to get on with his life well he tries to, he has his band but he just doesn’t understand why Bailey has been like this for 6 years. ...more
J. Ockenhouse
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bailey and Harry are on and off for years. Bailey is a complex character who runs hot and cold. You'll have a love/hate with her but you'll get a better understanding as you peel her layers back.

You'll love Harry. That man deserves a medal for being able to deal with Bailey but a love like theirs just mesh and it don't make sense to outsiders. The story is very well orchestrated. I received an ARC for an honest and voluntarily review.
Sherry
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story!

Harry and Bailey really define the term friends with benefits but for 7 years? Damn! She strung him along, but when things got too close, she’s push him away. When he tried to move on, no one compared to her. Glad she was able to realize how great Harry was, and they were able to reach a happy point. I liked the reference early in the book to Jeremy Glass (the main character in Shortstop to Love)! Can’t wait to read Veronica’s story!
Misty Goan
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This romance was easy to follow with its ups and downs, twists and turns, and steamy sex scences. It has great and interesting characters with good descriptions in this love hate relationship. A enjoyable small town romance feeling the angst and joy as they make mistakes and fight for what they want as true love wins. A standalone with appreances from previous characters in the series.

Karen
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Harry loves Bailey, but she isn't too sure about all that based on her home life. Her mom loved her dad to distraction, then BOOM he was in love with someone else. Mom went into a spiral and Bailey is afraid the same will happen to her if she falls in love. Because of that she pushes Harry away, but he is determined to get his woman! To find out what happens between the two (and a little teaser for the next in the series) you must read Harry.
Megan Hetherington
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loving the Southern Sands series. This time it's the turn of Bailey and Harry's story. Harry is adorable, but Bailey has a hard time seeing it. When they do get together, and it's quite often, there are fireworks in the bedroom and anywhere else they care to get it on. Finally, Bailey sees sense and when I was just about to give a sigh of relief, Veronica's story starts to unfold and now I can't wait for the next installment.
Carole
Dec 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: rockstars
I have read the first book in the series Southern Sands (Jax) , so the characters were familiar to me.
This time we are focusing on Harry and Bailey's relationship.
Mainly as Jax was jaded about relationships after a bad marriage, Bailey was the same way after witnessing her parents divorce.
At times Bailey was really annoying in her attitude towards Harry.
With what Harry put up with from Bailey, he should have gotten a medal.
Overall and enjoyable read.
Faith89
Dec 30, 2018 rated it liked it
The first scene with Bailey turned me off. Her hot and cold ways make it hard to like her. Harry is a great guy. He wants Bailey only. Because I liked him, I rooted for Bailey to get her act together. Love is not easy. Sometimes you have to work hard and have patience. The end result makes it all worthwhile.

Juanitta Palomarez
Dec 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good reads

I was pulled right into this story. This is the first story I read by this author and I was not disappointed. Well written and kept me guessing. I loooooved the insert of songs and enjoyed the characters. The story has laughs, pain, secrets, and a little heartbreak. Great read!
Tanya
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
He cannot understand why she keeps pushing him away into the arms of another. She is just unsure about it all. She if she can sort herself out and fight for their love. Will he wait around for her? What would she do it if he leaves for good? See how she gets on

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Extremely entertaining, captivating and interesting sexy read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong, intriguing characters. I want to read more from this author.

Paige Whitecotton
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finally no more dancing around it. Lol

So glad we got to see Harry and Bailey’s story. You could see how perfect they could be together but they just never could get it together. Read it to see what direction they go.
Carol
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Harry and Bailey are interesting characters. Harry is a got to love him character, Bailey you have to read and uncover her past to understand her. The author makes this a smooth read. I enjoyed the storyline. I received it from booksprout and voluntarily left my review.
Allison Thibodaux
Dec 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really liked this book more than the first simply because of Harry. He's pretty perfect and a saint for waiting for Bailey. I really didn't like Bailey and thought she was incredibly childish.
Nate
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Bailey & Harry's story. In some ways I could relate...good characters. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a copy of the book.
Elizabeth Marr
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bailey and Harry have been together off/on for 7-8years. She keeps pushing Harry away till he finally gives up on her and starts to date another woman. Now I will admit this was a bit difficult to read only because I don’t like seeing the Hero’s with other women. And yes, I understand it needed to be done to go along with the storyline but still. He has a full on relationship with Emily and even though he kept thinking about Bailey it just felt weird and a little off. Thankfully Bailey and Harry ...more
Lisa Olson
Dec 22, 2018
Chassiti
Dec 24, 2018
Dec 30, 2018
A.M. Williams is just a simple girl from the south that found herself living abroad. When she’s not annoying her cat or reading, she’s spending time with her husband and traveling as much as possible. She has a serious case of wanderlust and wants to go as many places as possible while she can. She loves Cheerwine, sweet tea, and North Carolina (eastern style) BBQ as well as those crystal clear wa ...more

Southern Sands (3 books)
  • Jax (Southern Sands #1)
  • Veronica (Southern Sands #3)