Start by marking “Shepherds and Lambs” as Want to Read:
Shepherds and Lambs

Shepherds and Lambs

Dr. Grace Shepherd is living her best life as a professor at a small liberal arts college in rural Maine where she teaches students the sexual values and mores of societies, while also running a micro-farm. But when FBI Agent Andrew Wolff shows up to investigate the poisoning of her estranged cult-leader father, High Shepherd Collin A. Shepherd, everything Grace has done t ...more
ebook
Published April 2nd 2019 by Fraise Press

To ask other readers questions about Shepherds and Lambs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shepherds and Lambs

Start your review of Shepherds and Lambs
Coco.V
May 01, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie

🎁 FREE on Amazon today (5/1/2020)! 🎁
Nikki  Malan
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
***** 5 Stars and more!!
Grace is a strong woman, well-educated and self-sufficient. When Special Agent Wolff from the FBI shows up at her farm, he arrives with the news of her father’s death which they think is murder. Grace’s life is thrown into a conundrum. She needs to go back to the one place she never wanted to go back to “The Glen”. Detective Wolff is accompanying her as her pretend boyfriend; they both can’t deny the physical chemistry that is sparking between them. The Glen has had some
Rosanna Leo
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rosemary Rey hooked me with her first explosive pages of Shepherds and Lambs, and kept me madly turning pages until the very end. The author has created a fascinating world with this first book in her Onyx Menagerie series and I honestly can't wait to see where she takes it in the next books. Heroine Grace is trying hard to reconcile her feelings at a turning point in her life, and it is clear her world will change depending on the decisions she makes. Her father, the head of a cult, has just di ...more
Jessica Calla
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful book! This story had me hooked from the first chapter. Sex cults? FBI Agents? Mysterious Lawyers? Murder mysteries? What's not to love!

SHEPHERDS AND LAMBS is the first book of The Onyx Menagerie series, and although the ending isn't stressful and is satisfying, this part of the story is a "To Be Continued..." AND I CANNOT WAIT TO CONTINUE!

Grace Shepherd is a strong character--smart, capable, independent. She knows how she wants to live her life. When her father, Collin, the lea
Leanne Davis
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book in one word? WOW!!!!

I had a huge book hanger when I was done with this book. It’s so gripping I couldn’t put it down. I read it clear into the night and finished it in half a day. This book is original, thrilling, exciting, sensual, addicting and informative (I learned a few things!). Rosemary's writing and pacing grabbed me by the throat and kept me there the entire story.

This book is completely from the heroine, Grace's POV. I found Grace's character to be unique, warm, and approacha
Disney14604
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, arc, books
Hard to put down. There is the main plot line and so many subplots to follow: The death of Grace's father. Grace's secret. Grace and Wolff. Grace and Cord. The Glen. Societal mores and norms regarding sexuality and romance. I actually thought I might have to put it down on paper to follow.

I found the rules for The Glen most intriguing, confusing, and the hook for me to keep reading. I kind of had the Grace, Wolff and Cord subplots somewhat figured out.

Thought this book was a cozy mystery. It is
Sandi
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I have missed Rosemary Rey’s books. This made me remember how much I love her stories. This was one of those reads that you don’t want to stop. Every time I did put it down I couldn’t wait to get back to reading. The characters are so complexed. I really loved Grace’s character. I can’t wait to read the next one to find out what is going to happen.
Judy Tucker
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very interesting story with lots of twists that will keep you reading until the end. There is also a cliff hanger that you'll be waiting for the next book. The characters are very complex you'll love them and hate them at times. ...more
Elvira
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic mixture of drama, suspense and roller coaster of emotions. The characters are well developed and engaging and storyline flows smoothly. This was my first book by this author and can honestly say it won’t be my last.

Gloria Garcia
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! Shepherds and Lambs by Rosemary Rey is a phenomenal story about Dr. Grace Shepherd and the two men she’s involved with, FBI Agent Drew Wolff and High Shepherd Cordero Monteverde, leader of a Secret sex society that needs protection at all costs. It’s filled with on the edge of your seat drama, full of suspense, angst, sizzling chemistry, Murder, lies, secrets and deceit. This is a First by this author for me and I find that I was very impressed by her writing style. I highly recommend this ...more
Sharon
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is a definite page-turner! It’s the first book I’ve read by this author and she has produced an amazing plot and placed some wonderfully described characters in it. There is lots of suspense and drama to go along with the romance. The main lead character Grace is a very well-rounded character, she’s strong, educated and independent, the story is told from her point of view. This exciting, trilling story demanded my full attention from the get-go. I would liked to have given it more tha ...more
Rosemary Rey
Feb 27, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
If you've read Shepherds and Lambs, I'd love it if you leave a review on all mediums where readers acquire information about books or buy books, such as Amazon and Goodreads. Thank you for supporting this Indie Author.

Rosemary Rey
Nikki  Baum
Mar 01, 2021
Jeri Furman
May 06, 2020

• The Nantucket Inn (Nantucket Beach Plum Cove, #1)
  • Grey's Landing  (Grey's Harbor #1)
  • The Cowboy's Secret Bride (Turners vs Coopers of Chance Creek, #1)
  • HOT Mess (Hostile Operations Team, #2)
  • The Dare
  • A Person of Interest
  • The Secret
  • Call Her Mine (Harmony Pointe, #1)
  • Love's New Beginning (Wilderness Hearts, #1)
  • Issued to the Bride One Marine (Brides of Chance Creek, #4)
  • The Death Of Me (DI Grace Dalton, #0.5)
  • A Perfect Lie
  • The Rancher’s Second Chance
  • Devil's Marker (Sons of Sanctuary MC, #4)
  • Hitches, Hideouts, & Homicides (Camper & Criminals #7)
  • One Man (Naked Trilogy, #1)
  • Gypsy Truths (All The Pretty Monsters #6)
  • The Scotch Series: The Complete Series
ABOUT ROSEMARY REY
Since the age of ten, Rosemary Rey never realized she wanted to be a writer, despite setting a huge Smith Corona typewriter on her lap, smudging black typewriter ribbon ink on her small fingers, and writing short stories based on her vivid imagination. Before turning forty, she left her law practice to write, after rediscovering Romance, Erotica, and Contemporary Women's Fiction.

News & Interviews