Start by marking “Dearest Stalker: Part 3” as Want to Read:
Dearest Stalker: Part 3

Dearest Stalker: Part 3

What happens when a woman falls in love with her stalker?

I'm not the type of woman who actually inspires passion in any guy, much less one who makes it a habit to watch me because he's obsessed.
I'm a curvy, plain Jane. I like my chips, chocolate, and junk food, and it definitely shows.
I'm an educated geek who would rather have my nose in a computer instead of a fashion mag
Published November 6th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Dearest Stalker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dearest Stalker

Gemma
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Im just not emotionally ready to have to wait till Jan for part 4....
AvidReader
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars ⭐
I couldn’t enjoy this as much as I enjoyed previous books. All because of heroine’s questionable actions. Hero was a sweetheart. Anyway I will still read the conclusion part.
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Nov 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review by: Jennifer
(4 stars)

Just in case that whole part three didn't give the hint already; this is not a standalone, you can NOT read this before reading the previous two books. This picks up right where book two left off, and since this is really one huge book split into four (hopefully) sections, it would be like opening a book in the middle and reading from there.

Katie is now working with the grumpy Ian, but this is her dream job so she is willing to put up with his grump. Besides the more
Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)
Omg!! Omg!!! Omg!!!!

Yes yes yes!!!! I freaking love this book!!! I feel like I connect with Katie on the self esteem aspect because I am a little big and I don’t think I look all that great but my husband loves my curves.

I freaking love how this author has released this book, even though it’s tough waiting, it is worth it each and every time we get a new part!! The writing improves with the longer she goes into each part.

I am so wrapped up in this book I shoved aside the book I was reading to d
Becky Baldridge
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy Moly! This story! Suspense, romance, and heat come together for a rapid-fire story unlike any stalker book I've ever read. There is a certainly plenty of suspense, but this isn't your run of the mill, creepy stalker. In fact, this is the first time I've ever wanted the "victim" to spend time with her stalker. To explain that further, I'd have to give spoilers, and these books need to be read spoiler free. Yes, you definitely need to start with book one and read in order, and the whole thing ...more
Gwen Shafer
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loving this story. It just drags you in deeper and deeper. Wanting to know who Kate's stalker is. Wanting to know if her and Ian are going to be happy. Kate finally meets her other step brother Ian and they hit it off. But is he her stalker? Love this series. I do need the next one .I don't think I can wait until the next one comes out to see what happens. Suspense steamy amazing .
Lisa Cairo
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
💟💟

I loved Ian in this part of the story but it was so short and now I have to wait 2 months for the conclusion. Parts 3 and part 4 should have been in 1 book. No need to split it up and keep us waiting.
Jennifer Finn
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first third book in the Dearest Stalker Series by Lane Parker. I loved the first two books in the series and by the end of the second one I was certain I knew who Stalker was. It’s not that I didn’t like this one I’m just annoyed at Stalker and his reasons for not being able to be with Katie. I don’t wanna say anything else that will spoil it but I don’t like that he said that and then what happened at the end. I can understand why Katie was pissed because so was I.
Ann-Maree Howarth
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This series is so addictive that you just can’t put it down. Katie is getting her life back together with the start of her new jog at Blackwood’s. She soon finds out the new job is not just working for the Blackwood company but she will be personally a working with Ian Blackwood himself as his assistant. Katie is still in mixed minds about her stalker is he telling her the truth, does he really want to hurt her, is he married, why want to tell her who he is. I highly recommend this book and this ...more
Joanne Swinney
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fabulous instalment of, Dearest Stalker. This story is ongoing, I know once I have read the last part I’ll be devastated it’s over, but by God do I really want part 4 like yesterday.

If you’ve been following this story, you’ll probably have your suspicions on who Mr, sexy stalker is. I know I have my theories, and well nothing has been completely confirmed yet. But if it’s not who I think it is then who else can it be? It’s intense for sure, I mean to have this kind of love and affection
Barbara
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again the author has given us an amazing continuation to our storyline. Katie now has two inner goals, get to know Ian, her oldest step-brother and determine who her Stalker is.

When Ian opened his front door to Katie at the end of part 2, little does he know she will soon make him her mission. Katie quickly determines that Ian is lonely and is determined to make friends with him. The trouble is Ian hates himself and the world around him. The only thing he is passionate about is his work. He
Kathy Rouchelle
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Part three of this series brings you what you are wanting...the answer. The only problem is, Katie. And I will leave it at that. This story is wonderfully written and will have you hooked from the first word in the first book right up to the end of this story, which will definitely leave you wanting more. But not only do we get the answer to who Stalker is, but we also get more information about the grumpy Ian, the man who owns the company that Katie wants to work for, and also the home of which ...more
Isa Jones (Jo&Isalovebooks Blog)
OMG this third installment couldn't have come soon enough and as soon as I had it I couldn't put it down. Lane Parker has definitely become my new favorite and she is a master storyteller. The story goes straight to the point from book 2 and Kate still has so many questions as to who her stalker is, although she craves his memory she is also very wary of the fact he is hidden and adamant of showing his true self. At the same time in this book, we become to know the elusive "brother" Ian and the ...more
Sofia Lazaridou
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Part 3 is the most exciting part so far and it left us with the best cliffhanger so far. I can't wait to see what the author has planned next for Katie and her man. I am not saying stalker because Ian is a big part of Katie's life in this book and almost all the time I was reading this part I was wondering if we were going to ditch the stalker and have Ian as a potential love interest for her.The situation in this book is crazy in some ways and we learn a lot about all the characters. I wish the ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is Part 3 in the Dearest Stalker series, so yes, YOU MUST READ Parts 1 & 2 FIRST! So much has happened in this installment that I'm dying inside! Katie is finally getting somewhat of a life going, and while she has a stalker, he's not that whole creepy stalker, and yeah, I know how that sounds, but seriously, read it, and you'll understand what I'm saying. But now, she's actually spending time with a man who seems to like her, though he has some demons of course, and there's some sparks ...more
Karen Alleyne
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cliffhangers ! I

I'm absolutely love all three parts. It edgy yet tender and sweet . The reveal of the stalker came as a BIG surprise to me . Reason being his actual character was introduced but not present in the first book . Its this angle was a exciting route for me . I kept trying to figure out , who is the stalker? In addition to admiring the clean yet mystical romance that slowly build better her and stalker.
It was wonderful and I can best give my opinion in calling Kate and her stalker (n
cupcakes and bookshelves
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another enthralling continuation of a book series l'm really enjoying. It keeps getting better and showing us more of the characters and their story although this part was shorter than I would have wanted but that didn't stop it from being packed with suspense and sexy. I just wanted more but I'm just greedy as I'm left anxiously awaiting the conclusion, finally.... hopefully finding out all the truths and secrets to Katie and her stalkers story.

*Copy kindly given in exchange for an honest revie
Melinda  Parker
Nov 07, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 STARS...Could It Really Be Him?.

Just when Kate thinks she's changing Ian, for the better, it all blows up. She's been gently pushing him to open up, to live again. And she's been falling, ever so easily for the brusk man. Ian realizes his need for Kate can no longer be ignored or denied Attraction and admissions lead to lines being crossed and a realization that Kate never saw coming. And I wonder where brother Ben is hiding?

Anxiously awaiting Book 4!
Cathy
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a very enjoyable and surprising read for me. As it is a short story and very easy to read, I read part 1-3 in one sitting. The story pulled me in from the start, is well written, has a very interesting take on a “stalker” and was such a great plot idea for a story. I can’t wait for Kate to find out who is watching over her.

I typically don’t care for cliffhanger stories and usually avoid these books but I totally enjoy this author’s work and will read whatever she writes.
Corrie
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Part 3 to this series has amped up the angst factor. I still have no clue who the stalker is, there are so many options, but just know that I am highly anticipating the ending to this series for a couple reasons. I NEED TO KNOW!!! And I want to reread this in one sitting. This will definitely be one for the keep shelf to reread!

Great Job and can't wait for more!

Review by Corrie H. for Lamplight Review and Promotion
Charliegirl1
Nov 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Part 3

The identity of "Stalker" is revealed, not really a surprise to anyone but the heroine. To be honest, I don't usually read serials, and wouldn't have started this one if I'd realised that all of the installments hadn't been released yet. I really don't know what authors hope to achieve by spreading a story out over months instead of releasing it all at once, but unfortunately it's a disappointment to their readers.
Dani Hodge
Shelves: november-2018
SEXY, ENTHRALLING, & EMOTIONAL!

I’m completely in love with this serial! With each installment I am becoming more and more invested with these characters! I love the storyline and the writing. I can’t get enough!

If you are looking for a sexy, emotional, easy-read to get you feeling all the feels; I highly suggest picking all parts of Dearest Stalker up! I can’t wait for Part Four to come out! Hopefully we won’t have to wait to long!

**ARC RECEIVED IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW**

Amanda
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What?!?! I need the next installment yesterday!!!!

Okay this whole series thus far has been great, and I’ve enjoyed reading it. Though this is has sketchy subject for a romance story the author did an amazing job writing a story about a subject that is highly unromantic and make it not only romantic but captivating and sexy as well.

Lizette Criscitiello-Diaz
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dearest Stalker

Ian is a recluse who wants nothing to do with Kate, but when she gets to know him they are absolutely perfect for one another. Until she realizes who he really is. Cannot wait for book four and to see what happens next for these incredible characters.
Sallyann Cole
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These short stories have me intrigued and well and truly hooked. They are very well written with suspense. I thought this one was the end but NO!!!!! I have to wait for another to come out. Very clever author, well done.
Lora Borzelleca
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I WAS RIGHT IN MY GUESS....WOOOOHOOOOO. I had the stalker pegged from the first chapter. Whewww...i am glad it was him because i knew there was something wounded about him and i do love me a wounded hero. Cant wait to see how this ends.
G. Whitman
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot and sexy

When the stalker wanted her, he went after her. Not in a negative way, but in an I adore you way. Katie never felt worthy before, but now she does. But the stalker kept his real self a mystery until now. Can they make this relationship work?
Paula Genereau
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg I love this series. Its amazing and I love every book so far. Its very addictive and keeps you glued to your kindle. Cant wait for book 4

Theresa Beck
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
More please.

This is gonna be a long wait. Well not really but jeez if don't seem like forever. Lol, I need more of Katie. I knew who it was but like the story wasn't 100% yet. Omg cone on January.. Thank u thank u thank u for anything amazing book
Deb
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SO GOOD!!

Loved everything about this story!! So sweet and now with the revelation, what's next?? Waiting till January is torture!!! But I love this series!!
« previous 1 3 4 next »